Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 4 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 4 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Mountains

Go down 
+10
Axai
Reka
Sakuda
Rosaline Liddel
Mori Akuto
Willow
Unknown
Mio
Cookie
Sukiyomi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Scout

Sakura Mountains - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:25 am

Cynthia follows the guidance and goes very close to Aella. She runs her hands over Aella's face feeling her eyebrows, her nose her cheekbones and her lips.

"you can close your eyes if my scars make you gag.." she says quietly, feeling the heat on her cheeks and mistaking it as disgust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:30 am

"T-that's really not it." She turned her lips into a smile for her, still being honest as she said, "I think you're beautiful and perfect the way you are." She was still blushing since she'd never been in such a situation before.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:35 am

"I wish I could see you.. Im certain that such wonderful words come for a beautiful woman.." she smiles truly feeling the shift of Aella's lips beneath her fingers.

Cynthia closes her eyes, not that she needed to, and removes her fingers from Aella's lips. She leans foreword and presses her own lips to hers'. She drops her hands to Aella's shoulders waiting for Aella to pull away or hit Her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:39 am

Aella blushed even more as she felt Cynthia's lips against her own and hesitated before reaching her hand up to cup the girl's cheek and kiss her back, allowing her eyes to fall shut.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:44 am

Cynthia was honestly shocked, she smiled in a more gentle way, she holds onto Aella's shoulders using that grip to bring her a bit closer. This was a new feeling to her, but she didn't dislike it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:48 am

Aella was still blushing as she took her hand from the side of Cynthia's face, gently placing her hands on the girl's hips, letting herself be pulled closer as she tilted her head slightly to deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:54 am

Cynthia blushes lightly, following her instincts she begins to nibble lightly on Aella's bottom lip. One of her hands slides down to Aella's back, pressing her palm flat against the natural arch, in order to bring her even closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:58 am

Aella gently pulled Cynthia into her lap, opening her eyes to look at her face as she began to nibble on her lip, smiled and let her eyes close back up, pushing herself gently into the girl as her hand pushed against her back.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:02 am

Cynthia smiles, removing her lips for Aella's only long enough to speak.
"Im sorry.." she whispers wondering what if the lips were the only place to kiss.. Her lips slowly move down to where she assumed Aella's neck was. She kisses the main artery there, enjoying this 'affection'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:09 am

Aella blushed again and tilted her head as Cynthia kissed her neck and moved her right hand from her hip and placed it on the back of her hwad, her fingers playing with the girl's hair as she whispered back, "Why are you sorry?" She let her eyes remain shut for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:11 am

"I like you.. and I'm going to show you affection.. I'm sorry for that.." she continues to kiss Aella's neck, she nibbles on the flesh softly, trying new things to feel the reaction from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:16 am

Aella gently tangled her fingers into Cynthia's hair, shivering a bit in response to her nips, tilting her head more to give her more access to her neck as she muttered, "I like you and your 'affection', so don't apologize."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:20 am

"yes ma'am" she whispers her German accent lingering within her words. She runs her left hand up Aella's side, still nibbling on her neck. She had enjoyed the way Aella had shivered. It made her smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:25 am

Aella's own Greek accent came through as she grew slightly excited, shivering some again as she placed her mouth by Cynthia's ear, "Look at you...and you didn't know what a kiss was...hm..we might have to stop soon. We are in a public place."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:28 am

"If I knew which way my home was, Id take you there.." she whispers quietly her mouth moving slowly down to Aella's shoulder. She kisses there very softly. Her hand stays on Aella's side, smirking lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:34 am

Aella removed her hand from Cynthia's hair and ran her hand down her back, "Oh...? Can't you use the same trick you used to find me to find it...?" She blinked a few times then grinned, "You're too good at this...did you play me?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:37 am

"well I could do that.." she smiles, removing her gloves slowly.

Cynthia laughs a little. " I'm a quick learner"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:40 am

Aella sighed slightly, "A miracle student?" She grinned a bit and waited, her mind being clear and void of thoughts of HER for once.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:44 am

"that's what Ethan used to tell me.."she applies venom to the name, as she digs her fingers into the ground so that blood pools at her finger tips and seeps into the ground. 'find my home' the ground suddenly raises into a path easy enough to follow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:48 am

Aella frowned and touched Cynthia's face, "Is he the one who did this?" she blinked a bit as she watched the girl do her magic and smiled, "That's so cool...way better than turning into some giant furry creature with hooves and horns."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:50 am

"yes.. He was my mentor.." she frowns and blushes.

"giant creatures with furr and hooves! Is like that ability!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 3:01 am

Aella scowled slightly and muttered more to herself, "Bastard." Her scowl faded at Cynthia's next comment and she laughed slightly, "Thanks." She put her arms around the girl in her lap and lifted her up, standing before setting her on her feet, bending over to pick up the book and mask that lay on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 3:13 am

Cynthia turns in circles trying to find her misplaced mask, she furrows her eyebrows feeling stupid for poising it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 3:17 am

Aella smiled softly and stood behind Cynthia, tucking her book under her arm so she could place the girl's mask on her face for her, "There you are."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 3:19 am

Cynthia smiles under mask. "thank you.." she replaces her gloves and shifts her feet to find the oath on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 3:23 am

Aella smiled again, "You're welcome." She held onto her book, ready to follow Cynthia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next