Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Willow Tree

Go down 
+3
Yoko
Cookie
Sakuda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

The Willow Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 5:39 pm

Sakuda paused, silent for a few moments, before she opened her eyes to find Aella pacing. She raised a brow, but didn't make any movement from where she is. "Is something the matter, Aella? I thought you were enjoying yourself," she said planly, raising a brow once more to further add to her curious tone. She tilted her head and watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 6:25 pm

Aella blinked a few times and turned her head to look at Sakuda, though she continued to pace, "Oh....I am, it's just....I guess I'm still kinda nervous." She smiled slightly at her before turning her head to face forward as she kept pacing back and forth over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 6:30 pm

Sakuda continued to stare at Aella, a bit mystified by her actions. It was a bit surprising how long it took someone to get over their awkwardness, well, it was to Sakuda. She stood up and titled her head as her head moved from the left to right, following Aella's pacing with her gaze. "Is there something I can do to help?" She didn't usually run across this problem, due to her non-social status, so she wasn't sure how to go about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 6:32 pm

Aella stopped in her steps, surprised at Sakuda's question and turned to face her, giving a slight smile, "I appreciate the offer, but there isn't much one can do to keep a person being hunted down by the military from being nervous." She bit slightly on her lip then let go of it, "Just have to live with it. I haven't met anyone else who's Greek, so I should be okay on the military problem, but still."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 6:35 pm

Sakuda blinked, a bit surprised by Aella responce. She walked over to Aella, putting her hand ontop of Aella's shoulder to stop her from pacing. "I'm sure you're safe here. Afterall, this is Miyagi Prefecture, a seculded area that only stumblers can find. You'll be OK. I mean, I haven't been found by the Vampire Clan that killed my family, and I've been here for years," she said, thinking back. "Well, right about when I escaped from them in the first place, anyways," she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 6:40 pm

Aella blinked several times as Sakuda placed her hand on her shoulder and stared at her for a moment before laying her hand over her's, "Well, I can tell you right now, I'm being searched for very thoroughly, by many of the Greek military's top personnel, I mean after all, I also know where the Lieutenant's daughter is. He should really keep some better tabs on that little trouble maker." She gave Sakuda another slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 6:45 pm

Sakuda giggles softly. "Don't worry, Aella. I'm sure they won't find you, and if they do," she brought her hands to herself, forming them into fists. "I'll just kick some major Greek Military booty!" She showed her imphasis by thrusted her fist forward in a punching motion, then she giggled, covering her mouth with her hands. She even found herself amusing at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 6:49 pm

Aella laughed lightly and gently pushed Sakuda playfully, "Oh please, you wouldn't stand a chance. If they can take me down, they could easily take you. It's not like I'd go without any sort of a fight." She smiled softly at Sakuda, though she gave her a thankful look for having calmed her down.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 6:56 pm

Sakuda whined softly, flushing from embarrassment. "Oh commooooooooooon! I can totally kick butt! I'm awesome like that," she whined softly, pouting. She was pretty strong for a Werewolf, and she knew this. At least she calmed Aella down. "Anytime for helping, friend of mine," she said, giving Aella's right arm a tight squeeze as she giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:04 pm

Aella laughed lightly, "I'm not too sure about your awesomeness." She was teasing her as she used her left hand to ruffle Sakuda's hair, since her right arm was being squeezed by her and stuck her tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:07 pm

Sakuda whinned once more, letting go of Aella so she could sit on the ground and pout. "I. Am. Awesome," she said, crossing her legs and her arms in a pout. She blew her hair out of her face, then stared up at Aella, giving her an adorable pout. "I am," she insists, her tone changing to that of a childs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:11 pm

Aella laughed and patted the top of Sakuda's head, leaning down to look her in the eyes as she playfully took a hold of her face with her right hand, "Well, I'm not quite sure. You haven't shown me anything too special yet." She stuck her tongue out at her again, being a bit childish herself.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:17 pm

Sakuda whinned. "What do you want to show you to prove that I'm awesome and strong and super?" She couldn't help but to rub her cheek into Aella's hand, due to her puppy-like personality. She then smiled up at Aella, looking like a playful puppy. She blinked when her Inu ears and tail appeared. The tail began to wag from her happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:20 pm

Aella laughed lightly again and gently stroked Sakuda's cheek since she had nuzzled against her hand and shrugged, teasing her some more, "That's for you to figure out, not me." Aella smiled as she looked at Sakuda's ears and reached up, gently grabbing a hold of them before playing with them some.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:25 pm

Sakuda's eyes widened as she felt Aella's fingers on her ears, making her blush a bright red. She let her ears twitched against Aella's fingers, while her fluffy tail curled by her leg. "It would help if you gave me ideas," she muttered, still pouting a bit. Her big blue eyes blinked up at Aella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:30 pm

Aella continued to play with Sakuda's ears, smiling softly as she gently rubbed them between her fingers and blinked a few times as she saw the blush on Sakuda's face and quickly let go of them, moving her hands behind her back and looking off to the side, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:34 pm

Sakuda lets out a small whimper when Aella stopped touching her ears, but them she covered her mouth with her hands, blushing a deep red once more. She was embarrassed by how she acted, how she was so wolfish now, for no reason. "It's so'k," she said softly as she removed her hands, smiling smallish. "It's kinda comfortable, actually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:38 pm

Aella looked back at Sakuda's face and blushed just slightly herself, "Well....why are you blushing then?" She kept her hands behind her back, though she felt the urge to reach out and touch Sakuda's ears again, but she fought it, resisting from doing so as she watched her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:41 pm

She shrugged, trying to think of something to say. "Urm, I was just surprised is all," she said honestly, shrugging once more. Her ears twitched once more, making her put her fluffy tail in-front of her face, hiding everything but her blue eyes. "No one's ever touched my ears before," she admitted, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:42 pm

Aella giggled a bit and reached out, taking Sakuda's tail and moving it, "Oh, stoppit." She smiled brightly at her, "That's nothing to be ashamed of. No one's touched my ears before either."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:45 pm

Sakuda shrugged her shoulders, wanting to hide in her tail like a blanket. She gave a small smile, looking a bit relieved she wasn't the only one. "I'm not ashamed," she protested, grabbing Aella's right hand from her tail, keeping ahold of it. "And at least we both have something in common . . . Kinda," she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:49 pm

Aella smiled softly at Sakuda as she took her hand, "Well, I bet we have more in common than just that. Besides, I don't usually even let my ears show, and when I do, it's in my full form, so I'm way to tall for anyone to touch them," She watched Sakuda, the smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:57 pm

Sakuda grinned, leaning over to hug Aella around the waist. "I can jump," she said lightly, pulling Aella down to lay beside her. She nuzzled her nose against Aella's temple, being friendly and playful at the same time. She then placed her forehead against Aella's shoulder, covering everything but her eyes again. She stared at Aella. "I bet we have more in common, too," she said against Aella's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:06 pm

Aella blinked some and smiled softly, turning her head to look at Sakuda, relaxing on the ground beside her, "Well, there's always the possibility of me bringing them out without completely turning." She smiled softly and nodded, using her hand to gently brush Sakuda's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:12 pm

Sakuda's eyes got big a chibi-like as she heard what Aella said. "Really? I wanna see them before anyone else here! Promise?" She pouted out her bottom lip, blinking her eyes. She was interested in the way Aella could change. Her thoughts trailed off as she began to purr like a cat, loving the feeling of Aella's fingers in her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:15 pm

Aella blinked a few times but smiled and nodded, "Promise. It's not like they're exactly cute or anything....but, here." She closed her eyes and concentrated a moment before her ears shifted, taking on the form of those like a cows, though they were brown, and more fuzzy than a cows would be and she opened her eyes to look at Sakuda, giving a slight smile as she continued to brush her fingers through her hair, her movements slow and even.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next