Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

The Willow Tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:41 am

Aella blinked a few times and looked at Sakuda, "Oh....right." She bit her lip again for a moment before resting her head gently against Sakuda's and mumbled, "W-well....it's almost as if we're...dating..." She carefully laced her fingers with Sakuda's and went quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:45 am

Sakuda's left ear twitched at Aella's statement, her face flushing. She didn't move from her spot, but her eyes did open. She didn't know what to say, and was a bit surprised by what she had said. Her heart thudded against her chest, and she gulped slightly. "Well . . . What do you think about all of that, then? Dating?" She glanced up at Aella, her face brighter than anytime before.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:52 am

Aella blushed again and held tightly onto Sakuda's hand and told her truthfully, "I'm...not really sure...I feel kind of confused....w-what do you think....?" She bit on her lip again, her own heart racing a bit as she moved her eyes to glance down at Sakuda's hair, gently squeezing her hand without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:55 am

Sakuda, now looking calm about it, shrugged her shoulders, glancing up at Aella. "How about this," she said simply, giving a small smile, "since you're confused, and I'm a bit interested now, why don't we go on an acutal date? We'll see where it goes. Is that OK with you, Aella," she asked, raising a brow and trying to stare at Aella for an anwer. Her thumb ran over Aella's squeezing hand to calm her down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 1:00 am

Aella blinked some, "Well....you'll have to lead the date....I don't really know how to do one. I mean...I haven't even been on one before..." Aella relaxed a bit and her hand loosened as Sakuda ran her thumb over her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 1:06 am

Sakuda, unsure about herself leading the date, nodding, forgetting about her stupid fears of failing. "That's fine." She glanced up at the sky, noticing how it was turning late. "When and where do you feel like dating? I'm up for whatever your head can think of," she said, an encouraging smile on her face as she leaned further against Aella. Her eyes opened and she stared at where Aella's pulse was in her throat, resisting the urge to kiss that spot. That's where . . . She closed her eyes, not wanting to see that spot any longer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 1:13 am

Aella swallowed some and said softly, moving Sakuda's hand and laying it over her chest so she could feel the irregular fast heartbeat, "I-I think I understand some...our date can be anytime and anywhere, since I'm going to be with you." She blushed slightly again at what she had just said.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 1:17 am

Sakuda smiled lightly, and felt Aella's heartbeat against her fingers, throbbing like a song from one of Sakuda's c-ds in her apartment. She gave Aella a special smile and stood up, offering her hand to help Aella up. "Well, I feel honored to have such feelings shared to me," she said lightly, giggling. Her mind slowly went over to her lala land, where she blinked and focused. "Let's stop by my apartment so I can grab a few things, then we'll get dinner, since we kinda skipped that," she giggled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 1:24 am

Aella gently took Sakuda's hand and smiled softly at her, giving her an agreeable nod, "Alright...dinner sounds nice."She stood, holding gently onto Sakuda's hand, "So....this will be my first date ever..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 1:27 am

Sakuda blushed softly, averting her eyes to the ground. "Er, yeah, me too," she muttered, shy about the situation. She turned to Aella, smiling to clear the awkwardness in the air. "Away we go, then, follow me so I can grab some stuff." She tightened her hand around Aella's and walked away from the willow tree, heading towards her apartment with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 01 May 2011, 9:21 pm

Cynthia finds herself sitting beside the old tree, her head against the bark. With a light frown she falls asleep. Her dreams... Unrelenting in nightmares

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Fri 03 Jun 2011, 6:44 pm

Aella found herself standing at the base of the willow tree, her tail wrapped tightly around her abdomen under her slightly baggy t-shirt in an attempt to hide it, since it was the only part she couldn't retract and she sighed, looking upward at the tree and placing her hand against it's trunk before turning and sitting down, her back propped up against it, her head tilted back so she was looking up at an angle.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:03 pm

Cynthia walks around blindly, a bottle in her hand. She staggers a little, trying to reach for something to catch herself but fails and plops onto the ground. Her red eyes bleed a little down her cheeks as she sits, drinking the contents from the bottle. Her senses were off, so she hadn't notice anyone.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:07 pm

Aella blinked several times as she caught Cynthia's scent and looked over to see her fall, standing to head over to her, her tail still wrapped up tightly under her shirt to keep it hidden and she crouched down, tilting her head slightly, "Cynthia....? Cynthia are you alright....?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:12 pm

Cynthia keeps her head down, "I am but three, who art thee? You sound like a dear, why would you come near?" she speaks in rymes her voice sounding off and rather she was drunk. She lifts the bottle and finishes it off. "hi aella!" she announces waving upward

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:15 pm

Aella blinked a few times, confused as Cynthia spoke rhymes then shook it off as she said hello and smiled softly, reaching down to help her up into a sitting position, "Hello, Cynthia." Her tail was beginning to cramp up since it was a rather new appendage and had been wrapped up for a while, causing it to twitch some and her shirt moving with it 'Thank god she can't see...'
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:18 pm

Cynthia smiles and sways back and forth, a light hum comingfrom her. She tilts her head then suddenly turns her wad to aella. "you re dead." she states in a mono tone. Seeming serious for a drunk, then gies back to humming loudly, reaching up for aella.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:23 pm

Aella blinked some, watching Cynthia, stating the obvious, "And you've been drinking.....why?" Aella watched her reach for her, letting her tail unwrap itself and fall out of the shirt since Cynthia already knew, "So, what? You just know these things?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:27 pm

"I like to drink ! It makes me feel better" she sighs, shaking her head back and forth, still reaching for aella. "I know my own kind, even if I'm blind" she growls, taking that comment as a bit of an insult.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:30 pm

Aella moved closer to Cynthia so she could reach her easier, "I wasn't insulting you....I was just confused." Her tail swished back and fourth as it looked for something to comfortably wrap itself around.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:40 pm

Cynthia smiled and pulled aella down into her lap once she could reach. "I did not mean for that." she says about the confusion, kissing Aella's forehead. She smirked a bit

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 4:44 pm

Aella blushed slightly as she found herself in Cynthia's lap, her tail wrapping itself around Cynthia's waist comfortably without Aella even realizing it, she cleared her throat, "O-oh....that makes sense." She looked away some, her face still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 5:33 pm

"you're like a kitten.. With this tail" she smirks, running her hand down to touch the tail thathad wrapt around her, of course she was only assuming that it was a tail. Her red eyes opened as she smiled.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 5:36 pm

Aella held back a whimper from having her tail touched, her face blushing even more, her long slender tail with the pointed tip twitching some, "H-how am I like a kitten? It doesn't even have any fur...."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 7:44 pm

"I never said it did, but most kittens have fur less tails during their first month or so." Cynthia muses, sobering up a bit. She rubs the tail as if she were petting a cat. "it seems quite sensitive.. Or at least, by the tone of your voice.." she grins , leaning foreword to kiss Aella's cheek. As a demon it had been odd for her to be with that of the living, but not entirely. She had liked aella alive.. But dead? It sent a cold and pleasurable shiver down her own spine.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 05 Jun 2011, 7:49 pm

Aella gasped a bit and whimpered some, Cynthia playing with her sensitive tail. She gripped tightly onto her shoulders, her face still a dark red from the blush and her tail unwrapped from around Cynthia's waist, an involuntary reaction to the feeling she was receiving, "Mn.....I-it's very sensitive....." She closed her eyes tightly, her body tensing slightly as she thought, 'especially at the base...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next