Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

The Willow Tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:15 pm

Sakuda glanced once more at her hands as they squeezed tightly, her skin turning white from her grip. She stared up at Aella, shaking her head once more. She didn't want to talk about it, but she only said a few words, to open a door to the past. "Vampires . . . Are forceful creatures," she said, clutching her arms to prevent squeezing her hands numb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:18 pm

Aella scowled slightly and placed her hands over Sakuda's, "Vampires....?" She took a step closer to her and gently pressed her forehead against her's once again and said meaningfully to her, "Don't worry about them. I'll protect you from any." She looked at her and smiled softly, "I won't let anyone hurt you. That's a promise."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:25 pm

Sakuda was quiet for several minutes, thinking to herself about so much things, until she finally glanced up to Aella's face, smiling a small, soft one. She then threw her arms around Aella's neck, keeping their foreheads together as she pecked Aella's cheek. "Thank you, Aella. I need someone close to me now," she said softly, blushing so light that it almost blended with her skin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:29 pm

Aella had watched Sakuda, remaining silent herself as she was, but giggled and wrapped her arms around her waist as she threw her arms around her neck, smiling softly as she felt Sakuda's lips against her cheek, "I'll be around if you ever need me. That's a promise too." She giggled again and gently pressed her forehead against Sakuda's a bit more, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:33 pm

Sakuda giggled and nuzzled their noses together. "Same for me, OK? Just call me and I'll be there," she promised, her fingers digging into Aella's hair, playing with the locks as she uneasily licked the tip of Aella's nose in an affectionate way. She tended to act like a real puppy when she was safe and happy. Her tail wagged slowly, making her grin to Aella.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:36 pm

Aella blushed a bit as she felt Sakuda's tongue on her nose and giggled some, "Wow...you're really like a pet sometimes huh?" She gently rubbed Sakuda's back and smiled at her, "Not that I'd ever keep you as one, though. That's just cruel." She opened her eyes back up and said quietly, "And yeah. I'll call you if I ever need you."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:42 pm

Sakuda's tail wagged even faster as she yipped softly, agreeing to Aella saying about her pet-like qualities. Her ears flattened against her head when she realized that she wasn't a pet to be kept, but her ears straightened out when Aella spoke quietly. She listened for a brief moment before smiling softly. "Good. I want to make sure no one harms you either," she said, a protective tone laced in her words.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:46 pm

Aella blinked a few times, taking note to Sakuda's ears in reaction to her words and questioned her, "Would you want me to keep you as a pet...?" She smiled again and leaned forward, gently tucking her face into Sakuda's neck before saying softly against her skin, "That makes me happy." She giggled a bit as she picked up the protective tone in Sakuda's words.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:51 pm

Sakuda blushed when Aella's face buried into her neck. Goosebumps trailed down her skin, making her studder to speak before she calmed herself. "The only good part about being a pet if the attention and the awesome-looking collars," she said playfully, resting her hand ontop of Aella's head, running her fingers along her hair. She then smiled against her head. "I'm glad you're happy," she whispered, overjoyed that she got Aella to giggle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 10:56 pm

Aella smiled and angled her head so that she could look up at Sakuda's face, but keep her own face against her skin as she said softly, "You don't have to be a pet to get my attention....and a collar....really?" Aella closed her eyes and let her arms relax around Sakuda's waist, questioning her, just being curious but not rude, "Why are you being so protective of me...?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:02 pm

Sakuda blinked a few times, then smiled. "I like to wear collars like any other person would wear necklaces or bracellets," she said. Aella's other question made her blink, then stare at the sky as she thought to herself. "Honestly, I have no idea why I'm so protective. I guess it's my wolf instinct to protect something so close and kind to me," she said, closing her eyes. "You're the first person who's been nice to me in a long, long time, Aella, and I'm rather possessive," she admitted, shrugging the shoulder away from Aella's head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:08 pm

Aella giggled a bit and moved a hand to reach up and gently brush her finger's over the front of Sakuda's neck where a collar would rest and away from her own face, "That's silly....a collar would make you someone's possession, wouldn't it...?" Aella pulled her head back from Sakuda's neck and blinked a few times, looking at her, "Why wouldn't someone be nice to you...? You're smart, funny, and cute." She gave Sakuda a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:12 pm

Sakuda glanced down at her throat, putting one hand to her neck. "A collar was something my parents and grandparents found to be like a wedding ring in my family," she informed Aella, smiling softly. "So I guess I'd be someone's possession if I married them and wore the collar they got for me," she told her, shrugging both shoulders. Her ears flattened against her head when she listened to Aella's other statement, along with a blush that covered her cheeks. She blinked, then shrugged her shoulders once more. "I . . . Uh . . . Don't really talk to people, not since I ran away from . . . From the Vampires," she admitted, embarrassed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:16 pm

Aella smiled softly, "Oh.....that makes sense......but, even if you were married to someone, you shouldn't be treated like a possession.....you should be treated like an equal. It would be a bad thing if someone acted like that." She smiled sadly and gently touched her cheek in a kind way once again, "Well....then maybe you should talk to people more often. If you did, you might find more people who would be nice to you. I don't find it very hard to be nice to you."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:20 pm

Sakuda shrugged softly, unsure about her communication with others. "I guess I could try, I mean, I've promised that to someone before, and I met you from that, even though you did throw a book at me . . . Twice," she added, giggling softly. She then glanced back down to her throat. "Well . . . I guess that's the deal with marrage. I don't plan on marrying, anyways, not until I've been completely sure about my possible mate," she comfirmed to herself, then she grinned show Aella could see her canine teeth. "I have to also add in my possession mark, too, anyways."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:27 pm

Aella smiled softly at Sakuda, "I'm not going to make you promise anything. It's your choice. You don't have to speak to other people if you don't want. Heck, you could just talk to me if you wanted." Aella blushed and looked away, "Sorry about the book." She kept her eyes focused on the ground but nodded, "Uh....do I want to know...?"
(Sorry, I'm on my phone.)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:34 pm

(It's so'k)

Sakuda smiled, happy that Aella gave her the choice of freedom, something she only gave herself. Shethen flipped her hair over her shoulder, using a single hand. Her smile turned to a grin as she heard Aella talk. "It's OK about the book. I got you talking, didn't I?" She giggled, then blinked, finding herself smile coyly as she brushed Aella's hair from her throat. "I dunno. Do you want to know?" She showed her canine teeth once more, tapping on the spot where her pulse is with her index finger. She then giggled. "Just kidding."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:43 pm

Aella kept her gaze on the ground, "Well....the first time was just a defensive reaction. The second time, you kinda irritated me. She blinked a few times and lifted her gaze to look at Sakuda's face as she moved the hair off her neck and watched her before blushing darkly at her actions and gently pushed her, "Jerk!" She instantly looked away and back to the ground, her face still flushed a dark red.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:51 pm

Sakuda listened to Aella's explinations, smiling. Her eyes watched her reaction, but she was caught off-guard when she blushed and pushed her away. Sakuda stumbled back slightly, due to the push only being gentle, but she was still a bit shocked. "Did I tease you too much," she asked, her tone laced with surprise. She didn't think she was being too mocking, it was just getting back for Aella teasing her. She blinked, then noticed Aella's darkened face. "What . . . Is going on?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:57 pm

Aella lifted her face to look back up at Sakuda, her cheeks still colored a dark red, "N-nothing's going on. W-why? What do you think is going on...?" She bit gently on her lip, watching Sakuda quietly as she awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:00 am

Sakuda crossed her arms over her chest, then raised a brow. "You're acting really shy and embarrassed." She walked over to Aella, dipping her head down and then tilted it up so she could see Aella's face completely. "It's cute, but still curiously interesting," she said, pressing an index finger to her lips while she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:07 am

Aella's face somehow managed to grow darker and she stuttered, "O-oh? A-am I? Y-you sure you're not imagining t-things?" She now stared up at Sakuda, her face bright red with a blush, "J-jeez. What are you so interested in?" She didn't move her head, but attempted to avert her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:12 am

Sakuda pulled away slightly, then began to laugh. "Oh, Aella, yes you are acting different, and I don't usually imagine things." She then brushed Aella's hair from her face, raising a brow. "What am I interested in? Let's see. Right now I'm interested in why my little Minotaur is freaking out over me teasing her." She sat down and offered her hand to Aella, urging her to sit as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:28 am

Aella bit her lip and looked down an Sakuda a moment before taking her hand and sitting besid her, questiong, "Y-your minotaur...?" Her ears went up in interest, though she remained flushed.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:32 am

Sakuda kept Aella's hand within her grasp, smiling gently at her, then switched her gaze towards the sky. She leaned over and rested her head against Aella's shoulder, purring softly. "Mine. Remember? I'm possessive," she said, closing her eyes in contentment. Her free arm wrapped around Aella's, while her hand still held hers as well. "Why so embarrassed? Please tell me," she murmured, sounding a bit tired.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 12:41 am

Aella blinked a few times and looked at Sakuda, "Oh....right." She bit her lip again for a moment before resting her head gently against Sakuda's and mumbled, "W-well....it's almost as if we're...dating..." She carefully laced her fingers with Sakuda's and went quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next