Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Lakes Edge

Go down 
+7
Aimi Jutsuki
Akito
Evan Greer
Susanoo
Kyuzo Mamoru
Cookie
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

The Lakes Edge - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm

Raven gasps as she feels the water come on her and she giggles then turns around then splashes Akito back, gentle. Her ears twitched and her tail scimmed the water, a smirk on her face
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:58 pm

Akito shakes his head a bit as Raven has splashed him a bit back, his ears twitch a bit and he moves his hand on his ears, to get the water off. The almost bit of a smirk he had on his face still was there and he swings his tail side to side, slowly as well. "Now, that's more better." He says about her not frowning anymore and hearing her giggle a bit as well, he splashes a bit more water on her again.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:07 pm

Raven laughs and puts her arms infront of her face as Akito splashes her again and she splashes him back, a wide smile on her face. She took a step back, but found that the lake had a sudden drop off and she gaps and she falls back
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:18 pm

Akito moves his arm over his face, covering it a bit from being splashed again, then looks at his clothes being wet, his black school looking uniform but shrugs a bit to that and looks to Raven seeing that she has fallen down and gets up, walking in the water as well, he didn't have his shoes on and look to her."You okay, there?" He asks still kind of quiet then feels something touching his tail and swings his tail to the side, only to see that it was a fish, biting his tail. He swings his tail a bit, to shake it off and watches as it let go back into the water and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:23 pm

Raven pouts as she looks down at her jean shorts and her black tank top and sees that they are soaked "Im alright." her tail under the water, she feels something bite it, with sharp teeth, and she yelps bringing her tail up seeing the fish then starts bouncing around "Ow! Get it off! Ow! Ow!"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:28 pm

Akito ears twitches hearing Raven talk but mostly at her voice going more louder, he looks away from where he was just looking at and sees that a fish has also bitten her tail as well, almost a small smirk again appeared on his face and walks to her and pulls the fish away and tosses it back on the water."There, it's gone." He says still almost with the bit of smirk, in a way finding the fishes here, to be something.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:37 pm

Raven pouts and holds her tail as mumbled a 'Thank you' to him. She keeps on pouting seeing the small smirk on his face "It hurt...stupid fish"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:43 pm

Akito looks away still with the almost smirk on his face, he guess he was used to these things and his tail being bitten by a fish as well. He then just remembers again about his clothes wet, which also means his bandages on his right arm is wet as well, swings his tail back behind him.'I should change this bandage, being it's wet now." He says as to if he's talking to himself but wasn't and walks back into the ground, off the lake.

Last edited by Akito on Tue 26 Jul 2011, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:48 pm

Raven blinks then walks over to him, looking at his arm "I could help if you would like"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:54 pm

Akito thought the samething with his clothes, not like he has any with him now or have any bandages either. "If you want, though I rather not go back to my place.." He says more quietly and twitches his tail a bit, thinking if those two are still in there and if so, he rather not even be there for at least a while more.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:56 pm

Raven thinks for a moment then smiles "Then we can go back to mine and you can steal some of Mori's clothes for a little while. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:03 pm

Akito nods a bit guessing okay though he's a bit taller than Mori and did borrow a pair of his clothes before, which was a long while ago but shrugs to that. He shakes the water off both of his foot before putting his shoes back on and looks back to Raven."I guess." He says to her before looking back to his shoes and tap his foot on the ground to fix his shoes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:05 pm

Raven smiles and nods. She follows him out of the water then just picks up her shoes, too lazy to put them on "This way" she walks off towards her appartment
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:10 pm

Akito finishing putting his shoes on right twitches his ears a bit and nods a bit to her and then watches her leaves first a bit ahead, he then starts walking as well, following her out of this place, while staying quiet for the trip over there.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 12:59 pm

X.E.R.O stood 6'3 as his hair was a celestial blue with purple red eyes which appeared to be more red than purple. The teen was wearing a white cloak and his assassin wear but of course he was there alone and so he didn't care as he looked at the water as he splashed himself in the face with his eyes closed. X.E.R.O stopped splashing himself in the face as he sat down at the edge with his feet in the water as he looks upward. The teen was naturally 6'3 and of course he was in his angel appearance which was his all time real look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 1:44 pm

Xuan was traveling around the local sites and as he traveled he came across a peaceful lake. The peace was an interesting sight after being in the chaos of the city. But it was somewhat uneasy for Xuan. He moved along getting to the waters edge. As he stared at his reflection he began to get lost in thought thinking of his old master.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 1:47 pm

X.E.R.O's purple red hues shifted to the side seeing someone, another male and he couldn't help but smirk as his bangs hide most of the top half of his face. The teens emotions were all over the place inside of his head and he didn't know if he should wave to him or just leave him be. X.E.R.O's white cloak was off so everyone could see his assassin's wear not that it bugged him any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 4:58 pm

Xuan glanced of to the side slightly catching an interestingly dressed young man looking at him. Xuan looked back at the water and as a ripple came across blurring his face he spoke to the man. "Is there something I can help you with, or do you just enjoy staring at others? Xuan wearing his usual outfit had his black jacket lightly hanging as he played with the strange gem necklace that was an heirloom from his master.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 5:03 pm

X.E.R.O decided to tease the other male. "You are fairly interesting and believe me when I say you look better to look at than the lakes edge at the moment." the teen's red purple eyes remained on the other male not at all threatened by him being here with him. X.E.R.O tilted his head a inch to the side awaiting his answer as he keeps his smile on his face and it would seem his eyes were faintly glowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:40 pm

Xuan chuckled at his response. Standing up so that he would be able to look at the boy properly, he decided to learn more about him. "I could imagine staring at someone like me would be thrilling. *laugh*" he continued smiling though the glint in his eye always seemed like he was up to something. "And who might you be if you don't mind my asking?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:51 pm

X.E.R.O leaned his head back with his smile still on his face. "I am X.E.R.O Dara Tronix. Thrilling is way to extreme try another word eh?" the teen said this with faint humor as he purple red hues continued to gleam as he continued to soak his feet in the water of the lakes edge. X.E.R.O continued to watch him with his long bangs lightly in the left side of his face, as he silently watches him his left hand was under his chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 7:41 pm

Xuan looked the boy over. Something about him made Xuan uneasy. The boy was something else. Almost as if he was the opposite of him somehow. But for the time being he tried to ignore it. "The way you are looking at me is quite perplexing. Is there a reason your eyes are glimmering so?" Xuan awaited his response. Still trying to figure out exactly what it was with the boy that made his stomach turn and a burning feeling in his gut.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 9:35 pm

X.E.R.O face remained the same, boredom will do this to the teen and due to his interest in the same sex added in with the boredom made him tease further. The teens smile increased as he narrowed his eyes. "They are glimmering cause you amuse me? Do you like they way they look since you asked?" X.E.R.O looked away from him a bit so he could put his shoes on and when he placed them on does he lean back a bit toward him as he gave him a full grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 5:28 pm

Xuan's stare tightened as he could feel the flirtatious nature of the boy. Even though he acted and spoke quite feminine, he was still a man. And Xuan being exiled by the male leaders of his village and being raised by a woman felt a lack of comfort. "I wouldn't say I liked them. Though the light they shine in is quite becoming." He still felt uncomfortable even more than the aspect of being flirted with by a man. His demon blood boiled as the boy stood up and began to get closer by getting out of the water. Xuan cringed slightly as it started burning for some reason. "Tell me. What are you? I feel.....strange...it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 6:44 pm

X.E.R.O raised a eyebrow and he stood up showing his height of 6'3 and placing his hands on his hips as he tilts his head making his celesital blue locks flow over his shoulders as well as lightly fall infront of his face did he speak in his teasing tone. "That is a secret but something tells me you like my foreplay of teasing eh? Do you wish for me to continue it?" the teen didn't know right from wrong and that was always his flaw not that he would correct it any time soon unless someone showed him. Then again, Seimei his father or more so his foster parent had told him to be himself and he was being himself as he walked closer to the other male and looked at his face with his eyebrow still raised and his purple red eyes still faintly glowing with amusement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 6:55 pm

Xuan cringed more as the boy stepped closer. The words that he was speaking were barely understandable over the weird pain he felt from being around him. As the boy started to walk forward Xuan's body impulsively Rift Jumped backwards in as a sound of a void being torn pulled him in and back about 10 feet. It left a distorted area for a moment then healed up. "I'm sorry about that. I...didn't mean to be rude but...you seem to be having ill effects on me. Maybe we'll chat another time when I feel better?" He cringed more as he jumped up and away through the forest. As he continued through he kept thinking over and over. What the hell was that? I have never met a person who has had that much of an Ill omen hang over me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lakes Edge
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: