Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_vote_lcap100%The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boat Dock

Go down 
+4
Akito
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

The Boat Dock - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 6:26 pm

''It all depends how you want it, I can do it at anytime, anywhere.''

The angel spoke, he was talking about his ability hell he didn't need to be present to work his ability, yet the angel didn't take in his own words and what they sound like still he felt his spirit's arms around him and a charming chuckle in his ear along with a sensual whisper.

'My, My, My, Your moving rather quickly, Ph~an~chan'

The angel instantly shoot up from sitting to standing beating red face looking in the oppisite direction from the neko and it didn't help to began with that he was sitting close to the neko.

''I-I.. go- gomen nasai, That Came o-out wrong..!''

He kinda spoke loudly obviously embarrassed not filling to face the neko ethier. His mind was cursing fury at the spirit he was now sitting down laughing his head off.
He then muttered the words 'Shut up' to his spirit. Still he fold it hard to control his embarrassment, damn that eternal. Even if he acts mature he was still innocent to things such as, sexual relationships and other powerful sinful emotions.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 6:38 pm

Mori nodded quietly, looking down to the ground as he thought this over. Was he really doing this all just for a year worth's of memories? The answer was simply and obviously yes. Those were days he would not gain back and he wanted to know what happened. He deserved to know what happened. He needed to remember how he got those scars. He blinked as he heard a scuffle and saw Phantom move away, catching the glimpse of a red face before the angel had fully turned himself away from the neko. He stared, dumbfounded, before realizing...what other meaning his words could have taken to. Mori reached up and covered his mouth but by then...He couldn't keep back his laughs. He nearly fell over due to the sudden surprise yet he placed a hand on the ground to stable himself. He didn't even think of it that way till the angel had to go and point it out. But...wow...Mori contnued to laugh, equally glad that he was able to since he found himself also laughing just to relieve himself of some of his stress.

"Ah, no, its fine, really. Haha, I didn't even really, think about it till you apologized."

Mori forced himself to stand and kept a hand on his mouth to try and stifle his left over chuckles as he stared at Phantom.

"Anyhow, you can't really say that since I have no idea how this works. It was about four years ago when my memories were locked and I don't emember how my father did it."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 6:55 pm

The angel turned and still looked at the ground and muttered another apology a his blush calmed down. Yet he still apologised again regardless if the neko said it was fine, and his very own mind was cursing his spiritual partner

''Gomennasai..''

He raised his head not fully like he always did in confidence, his time he was still embarrassed? Or was it just the fact he shied away cause of the words he used. Ethier way he didn't look the neko in the eyes.

''You should really think about the consequence, the after afact of your memories, or even worse no memories and death.''

A sigh left his small lips and shook his head. Phantom knew one place where everyone left their guard down mentally was in their sleep.

''Sleeping seems to help.''
He pointed out as he was thinking from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 7:05 pm

Mori tilted his head slightly as he tried to catch another glimpse of Phantom's blush but it would seem that the boy was calming down now so it was useless to. He straightened himself out as he moved his hand away from his mouth as he glanced to the ground. He had had four years to think about it and during which time was he trying despertaly to get this stupid 'curse' off of him.

"Shouldn't you be thinking of the consequences of your words inside your head before you cause any more minor confusion?"

He muttered this to himself quietly under his breath as he looked to the side, trying to pretend that he hadn't just said that aloud. Thinking of what Phantom was saying now, he gave a quiet nod. He wasn't sure how this process was going to work but he didn't really care. He wanted to know. Desperatly...

"Alright. But why do you want to help me?"

He just thought about it now and it rather peaked it curiousity considering he knew by instinct that his past was not a pretty one but neither was Kirin's and neither was Phantom's considering he was dead?
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 7:18 pm

''No. Cause I already no what the reply would be.''

He spoke looking down, he knew the reply from kirin would go all mother-hen over him, even though he promised to stick with the angel, til they both fade together. He'll still do what he wants and Kirin would try to hopelessly protect him from getting hurt but in the end, it was the angel's choice, his final decision.

The answer was simple to him. So he answered the question.

''Because you asked for help.''

The spoke raising his head looking now meeting eye contact with Mori. Plain and simple. Mori asked, then Phantom answered. Yet what would the angel gain out in helping the curios Neko?
Well he has to think on that answer more later. Besides the angel's answers was he could 'perhaps' help him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 7:29 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow and continued with his mocking, picking up his hands and rolling them in that sort of hopeless manner. How would you have known what I would have said? Just because you're cute dosen't mean you're my type. Yet he managed to keep his mouth shut for this one time and he shrugged, letting his hands drop as he continued to stare at the ground, more specifically at the shadows that the posts and the boats made on the water and on the dock, watching as if waiting for something to pop out of them. He shook his head at the ridiculous idea and turned up to face Phantom as he blinked in surprise at Phantom's answer. Hesitating for a moment then nodding once, he answered quietly.

"...Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 7:50 pm

The angel didn't utter a word, he only nodded in agreement instead of talking.
Yet he turned slightly to look over his shoulder down to his spirit, that was watching the conversation between the Living and dead beings.

'Rin.. Why do you feet hurt?'

The questioning throught was spoke in his head this time around.
The spirit chuckled lightly.
'Your body many not feel the cold, but your were skating in socks, no surprise the the temperature is starting to hurt you now, Phantom.'

''Ah..''

The angel spoke that thought out loud. he turned his head slowly back around yet looking down at his feet. So they were freezing then? He frowned down at his feet.
The spirit faded away in the air, back to his humble warmth of the their soul. Yet Phantom was also wondering if Mori knew of his action after all he was always looking over his shoulder to his spirit.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 8:16 pm

Mori looked to the side again as he rubbed his neck where he was sore from looking up so much. First at the sky when he was lost in his thoughts and then again when Phantom was talking to him. He blinked silently as he looked to the sky, as if trying to find some sort of comfort. The dark haired teen subcounscously hugged himself and he glanced back to Phantom as he muttered something and he only just happened to be listening then. He wondered though why the small boy would keep looking over his shoulder as if there was someone behind him. Shrugging his shoulders at the thought, he tilted his head.
"What's up?"
Finally deciding to ask what was going on seeing as how he had just recently caught the angel looking at his feet. Mori looked to the combat boots and raised an eyebrow.
"Your shoes? Your feet?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 8:25 pm

''It doesn't matter. I feel the need to sit thats all.''

Yes rest that'll be good, already today it has been tough for him emotionally, he does feel the need to sit and have a breather. Also this time he has to stop thinking. He did feel the need to sleep too, after all his body is of a childs, too much fresh air, makes you tired and sleep well. The angel had enough of it, to sleep through the memories of his spirit, and have a calm sleep, but he knew that'll will have to wait but just sitting could help him.

The Angel turned and stared to head over to a not so iced over bench, but slowly, in small strides. As he snuggles his face into his scarf as he walks.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 8:43 pm

Mori blinks and he raises an eyebrow before pointedly rolling his eyes and following after him, leaning against the back of the bench, rather than just sitting down on the bench. Even if it was only a little snow and a little ice, he didn't want to sit down and get any more wet than he already was from sitting in the snow earlier. He crossd his arms and looked at a building, tilting his head as he did so, rather doing bit out of some sort of relaxed state.
"I asked if you wanted to use my shoes but you insisted."
He was referring to earlier when Phantom wanted to skate around. It was obviously the reason that he was skating on socks that tended to give him or rather his feet a rather than borrowing Mori's shoes.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 3:20 pm

''I'm not complaining, i said i need to sit, it wasn't whining.''

His sharp toughen hissed at the neko with his come back. He wasn't complaining nor was he whining.. wait was the neko mocking him again? Or was he teasing the Angel?
Well whatever it was his sharp quick words were dealed out of his mouth to the neko, Almost defensive. His blue eye glance up at the neko as he spoke, then turning his eyes in front of him as he leaned back against the back rest of the bench. Looking foreword towards the sea.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 3:31 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow at the angel as he quickly hissed at him and he tried not to chuckle at how he sounded even if he was being ...what was the word? Shrugging his shoulders, he couldn't help but smile innocently as if he had only meant good out of his words. Wasn't he the neko? Why was the angel hissing?

"I never said you were complaining or whining. Nor was I insinuating anything of the sort."

He wondered if Phantom should just keep his cold feet in his shoes. Maybe he should take off his shoes and try to regain the feeling in them again through a quick foot massage. Having cold feet was almost like having a limb fall asleep, it was an irritable feeling as if ants were crawling in your skin and then there was that warm fuzzy feeling that made you just want to sit still and not move because it almort hurt in a sore manner?
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 3:38 pm

The angel sat their in silence staring off at the dead still ocean, It was calm. Some would say calm before the storm. But Nah, the angel didn't it was true, silences before war maybe but not calm before the storm. The Angel sat their for awhile, staring off into space. A solemn look on his features staring off into space, after the while the angel blinked yet his is drooped abit down. As if sleep was calling him. Yet he didn't want to rest, so much in one day, took it's tole on the growing body of the angel.

He shifted in his seat sliding to the edge of the bench allowing his feet to plant securely to the ground and slowly pushed himself up.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 3:45 pm

Mori crossed his arms and stared at the sky again, an unbecoming habit of is that had begun to occur more and more often. He blinked and glanced to the angel, noticing that he was beginning to become a bit lazy again and he frowned slightly. He realized that the angel could sleep in the most unlikely of places but on a cold bench in the middle of the docks didn't sound like such a good idea. The neko stood up straight, no longer leaning on the bench.

"Oi, don't fall asleep just yet. Can't you wait for it till you get back to your bed?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:02 pm

The angel looked over his shoulder as he turned around to face the neko, a blur of white, with such quickness his cripsy white wings were out. Dull eyes meet the neko's, tiredness was clear in them, he didn't have the energy to walk back, so flying was quick, besides it's not like the humans in his current residents didn't know he is in fact an angel.

''Thats where I'm going. To Bed.''
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:16 pm

Mori blinked and stared before looking back to Phantom with a weary look. Thank goodness he turned away before releasing is wings. The wa they just popped out surely would have left a bruise if they hit anyone. Mori looked to Phantom and nodded quietly, not saying about how tired the angel looked. Was really a day of what they did tiring? Oh well, he wasn't one to compare to considering he could go for days without sleeping or eating. Not that that was healthy or anything.

"A good-bye would have been nice, but I doubt the capability. Good night, have a nice nap. Try not to get lost in the clouds."

Mori smiled once again in an innocent manner.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:36 pm

A scolding look appeared on his features, aiming them at the neko.
Did the neko think he was going to get lost that easily. The neko could at least give him some credit, at least he knew his way home to the human area. And also the fact that the neko thought he was that rude, not giving the neko a good bye.
Hell he felt like taking Kirin's hat back from the neko. But he thought against it. He walked away from the neko.

''Well then, You don't get lost, after all cats easily go missing.''

He spoek loud enough into the air as he walks away with a smirk.

''Ja Ne.''

The angel spoke his good bye softly then a slight crouch at the knees he bolts off into the sky, flawlessly disappearing into the clouds, almost like he merged right into them. The air impact from the wings powerful push in the air that sent him bolting was roughl wind was cause of it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 4:52 pm

Mori only smiled kindly in a mocking way as Phantom sent a look towards him that could scorch the fur off his ears if it got any most scolding. He tilted his head at the comment and frowned, turning around to face the angel fully, beginning with another 'Oi!' that didn't get to finish as he angel said a simple goobye and flew off, the force of the wind made Mori raise an arm to his face and look away.

He glanced to the skies in time to see Phantom nearly disappear and he scoffed quietly as he put his arm down, nearly pouting at the comment that was made.

"I'm a neko. Not a cat."

He huffed sullenly and ran a hand through his hair, his hand coming acorss the hat and he blinked, remembering he still had it. Groaning, he knew he would have to return it the next time he saw the angel or maybe he would just try and send it? He didn't know where he lived so that was a miss. Mori shook his head, wondering why the angel just didn't ask for it back but he turned on his heel and headed back for his apartment. He needed to let his brother know he was still alive and not passed out somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 10:32 pm

The boat dock was empty, not a single boat to be seen. It wasn't really a surprise, after all. The waters weren't favorable lately, and the temperatures were too cold to venture out in. Yet here was the wolf once again, by the water's edge and dipping her feel into said liquid, her toes wiggling at the temperature. It sent shivers down her spine, wrecking her whole body. However, she managed to keep herself decently warm by wearing a thick sweater of an ex lover, as well as a thick pair of waterproof jogging pants that hugged her ankles. Around her neck, hanging low in between her breasts was a rather large medallion, one the circumference of a glass cup. It was a rusty gold, and had details carved into it, as well as tiny images. She got it from an old antique store, it was supposedly a treasure that was taken from the sea. She just liked the way it looked.

Gazing up to the sky, Sakuda found herself sighing, her arms coming to tuck around themselves at her stomach. She was in a down mood, and couldn't explain why. It came suddenly last night, when she had waken at three in the morning. She couldn't remember her dream, so she didn't know what caused her to feel like there was a gap in her body--as if something wasn't right. Sakuda crossed her legs, keeping them on the dock. Her blue eyes looked as wet as the ocean, but she couldn't explain why the tears formed. It bothered her, and just made the mood decrease even more.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 10:39 pm

Floating far away from the dock on her back was a mermaid. If one were to even spot her they would probably just assume it was a large fish, but up close one would see what it truly was. Bright blue eyes stared upward, and red hair was spread out among the water, finned ears twitching slightly on occasion, same as the blue tail. She remained rather still for the most part, but a soft sigh passed through her lips. The current was bringing her in closer and closer to the dock, but she paid no mind. She was far too distracted.

What caused her distraction was a baby doll that rested on her stomach, her fingers absently playing with its hair. Certainly she knew it wasn't her child or real, but from her time in the tank she'd grown accustom to its company, so even now she had it with herself, it was more that she would stash it in a safe place at times rather than carry it everywhere. Floating in close to the dock she didn't even blink once as she continued to stare upward.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 10:50 pm

There was something flicking around in the water. Sakuda heard it with her superior senses, and found herself frowning. She figured the fish would be somewhere else, for the water was too cold here for the fish to just play around. The darkette unfolded her arms, using them instead to hold on to the edge of the dock, leaning forward to look down at the water, her large blue eyes reflecting the floating face of someone familiar--though at first it didn't register due to the liquid darkening her hair, and glistening her face. 

No, at first, Sakuda thought it was a dead body. She reeled back, her face disgusted. Who on Earth would dump a body into the water, where anyone could find it? Though, after thinking about it, she found herself peeking over the edge once again, her expression melting into one of puzzlement. Why was Aella hanging around here? She laid down on her stomach, folded arms supporting her chin as she gazed down to the other woman. She didn't want to startle her by speaking, like she did before. Instead, she waited quietly, observing the red-head.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 10:57 pm

The water was rather cold at the surface, but farther down below it was much more to her liking. Aella almost wasn't sure why she bothered to resurface during this time of year, she typically just ended up freezing and going back since she didn't spend as much time out of water as she used to. Actually all of her skin had some goosebumps on it, and the temperature was likely the reason why she was simply lazing about, but her one hand cupped the head of the baby doll now, almost as if supporting it like a real child, probably out of habit.

Her vision was rather blurry since she was simply staring upwards. Actually it was almost as if she were sleeping with her eyes opened. One would know she wasn't though because eventually her eyes made out the shape of a face and she quickly blinked her eyes to get her vision to focus once more so she could see who it was who was looking down at her. Gazing upward she stared at the other woman for a moment before speaking up, "Sakuda? I hadn't realized that I had drifted in so close..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 11:38 pm

The darkette smiled softly, surprised to see Aella so close as well. Her head nodded, showing that she was communicating with the other. “Looks like it.” Her lips upturned to a smile, for she was glad that she got to see the other woman. Her eyes drifted, looking at whatever the other had been holding. She couldn’t quite make it out, since the water—and her hair was now hanging in her face. “Hey, Aella, what did you find,” she asked politely, her head nodding to whatever was in her arms. While looking, Sakuda realized that Aella must have been freezing. She wondered why the other had come out of the water if she was cold.

This made Saku wonder why she herself was out when the weather was so chilly. The back-haired woman stared at the other with wonder, thinking that maybe fate wanted her to see the marmaid again. That seemed to be the only explanation, for Sakuda never went near any water without a reason, and it was far too cold for even her body to keep up with. This made her blush, glancing out to the side, a soft pout on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 11:45 pm

A faint blush crossed over the mermaid's features as she slowly shifted herself into an upright position so that she floated now with her tail under the water's surface, moving about some to keep her upright. As she shifted and the water moved up on her body she also lifted her arms some, picking the baby doll up some so that its head rested against her shoulder. It was more out of habit than her thinking the doll was real. "I..." Her blush darkened some and she reached the thing out to the other to show her what it was, not wanting to say it since she found it embarrassing.

A grown woman carrying around a toy must have been a silly thing, but it was that she had grown accustom to having it around since it had been just her and the doll in the tank. They had given it to her in an attempt to calm her from being separated from her child, but it still hadn't done that, though at the same time she supposed that it had worked to a degree. Reaching out and upward she gently took a hold of Sakuda's new necklace, gently running her thumb over it "and what is this?" She hadn't seen the woman wearing it before.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 12:05 am

The wolf blinked her eyes, using her arms for support as she leaned over further, looking upon the object that was being held out to her. Slowly, she smiled, her eyes brightening. It was a doll. “Oh, how cute!” She cooed towards the doll, not finding the situation awkward at all. She dealt with this situation three times now, and she knew how to react. “Any names?” She knew the other must be feeling insecure about this, so she took the situation delicately, treating it as if it was the most important thing at the moment.

Her head leaned back just slightly when Aella’s hand shot towards her neck, for she didn’t know why the woman would be going for that area . . . Until she saw the necklace being smoothed over by Aella’s thumb. “Oh, that,” she said lightly, shrugging her shoulders. “It was a trinket I found at an antique shop. Supposedly something someone fished out of the waters. I fell in love with it,” she explained, watching the other woman play with it. It caused a sort of warmth within her chest to see Aella so comfortable around her. “Do you like it?” She tilted her head at the question, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 12:11 am

Sakuda's reaction didn't help to lessen the blush on the mermaid's face, rather she just looked away as she mumbled softly, "It's a doll...I never really..." Casually she pulled the doll back to its safe spot with its head rested against her shoulder. A lot of people might not take her for the motherly sort, but surprisingly to them she had been a very good mother, and it was that instinct that caused her to hold even a toy in such a way.

Glancing up towards Sakuda's face Aella nodded some. "Yeah...It's lovely." Her gaze traveled back towards the necklace so she could examine it a bit more. It was something that she recognized to a degree. Perhaps she had seen it before? "Maybe a pirate found it." Someone might think she was teasing, but she was rather serious. People didn't think of pirates today like they had used to, and those people would be surprised to know that those type still very much existed. She let go of the trinket then, examining it still though. Mermaids were also attracted to shiny things like this. Perhaps that's why they had taken to killing pirates a lot back then. For their treasure since it was so shiny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boat Dock
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: