Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

The Boat Dock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Wed 07 Mar 2012, 7:37 pm

The angel stayed silent thinking about the answer. He never really wanted to know his past when he was human after all what was the point? He knew if he found out he would try and change to be that person, and that'll be erasing who he currently is. So after a few minutes of silence. He decides to answer.

''Some beings that pass on hold on to their memories even then they becme and angel or a demon, I never will be able to known my past and neither will i want to. I never really thought about it, i'm... Content with myself, i don't need to change.''

His mind was going over it again, to be honest to him even though he wouldn't admit it out loud, to find out his past, it was a scary thought, it was/is easy to find others, but yourself is a different answer.

The Angel gently shook his head to get rid of those scared thoughts. After all he hand enough to deal with Kirin's past to make up for both of theirs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Wed 07 Mar 2012, 7:50 pm

Mori was surprised by the silence he was confronted with and he stared curiously at Phantom, his ears would have been perked if they were not trapped under a heat inducing hat. The neko waited patiently and he hummed to himself as he put a hand to his chin and looked to the side. That was interesting. He was surprised Onna even answered in the first place. Nodding his head once, he smiled a bit to himself and lowered his hand looking back to Phanom.

"That's interesting. Do you think that a past is enough to change how someone would think of someone else?"

He asked this with slight caution, his own past had not been a pretty one though most of his memories were firmly sealed and binded by a spell he had set on himself from a nearby witch. That was about three or four years ago so maybe the magic was slipping because the nightmares had started to become increasingly occuring. Would a past scare someone off? He often wondered.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Wed 07 Mar 2012, 8:00 pm

The Angel tilts his head to his left making his hair fall over his blue eye instead of his right.

''That depends on the past, but I believe, if I'd recovered my past, I, Myself would change, erasing how i am in the present to be that person who i was in the past again. Once you remember you can never forget.. But other's I believe they wouldn't caare if you changed, if they are loyal they'll stick by you like a dog does to his fellow man.''

He spoke, as now, He dreams the peaceful, happiness, love and harsh, murdering, loneliness of the former eternal's very early years of his past. Life as a slave.. He was only that far into the spirit's past, he gave the eternal his full respect, even if he didn't show it much with his childish actions he does when no one is around only when it's him and the spirit together. But still he was learning from the past of his spirit's.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Wed 07 Mar 2012, 8:22 pm

Mori thought about that possibility. Was it really possible for someone to change back into what they once were. When people changed all the time due to the circumstances around them. was there a way to step back? If so, he hadn't seen any examples as of late. Well perhaps Kyuzo. But he hasn't seen him lately. That old nagging worry crept up on him and he winced involuntarily. Hiding it with another smile, he chuckled and rubbed the side of hsi neck.
"Wow, that was rather...mature of Phantom-san."
Did words speak louder than actions. Was Phantom a childish person or a mature one? It didn't take much for a child to have serious thoughts but was it possible for a stern person to suddenly strike as childish? He pondered this and stared at Phantom again, wondering what kind of person he was. But seeing as how he had said so earlier. He needed to trust before opening up himself even a little bit.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 3:04 am

He shook his head slightly at the neko, if the neko only knew he wasn't that mature at all. He might aim to be that, but his heart and half his soul was still a child with childish needs, like then the seal got damaged, he clung to the neko with fear and panic like a child would with a frightening nightmare.

He stayed silent feeling no need to speak even if the neko just... complimented? him? He was not sure, but he shows to stay silent. He was quiet okay with being silent after all it wasn't an awkward one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 2:24 pm

"Yet I wander which one brought that out of you?"
Mori insuniuated as he looked to the side again with his eyes closed and a faint smile of his lips. Which one? That could have meant alot of things. Which fall made you finally realize that you were doing something wrong and needed to correct it? Or. Which question have I asked that made you finally speak out in an adult like way? But actually it was, Which person brought that out of you? Yourself? Or the person you keep referring to as brother? Phantom had to be more connected to Kirin than Mori thought. There was something between them that he didn't quite get and he was more focused on finding out why. He said that met at the golden gate. But why would he cry out his name in the worst of moments when he only could have known him for a short time? Mori didn't look back at Phantom, fearing a glare or even a slap to come forth from his prodding questions.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 4:33 pm

The angel frowned deeply at the neko, he didn't like this.
The way the neko was talking to him. It was none of the others, it was more of the fact that no one took the time to see the fledgling, they all stayed away from him apart from his missing 'grandma' and 'mother' saying he was more trouble then he was worth, lucky to even be in heaven.

He stayed silent for awhile longer. Not really wanting to answer a kinda personal question.
The angel slipped his eyes closed and bowed his head slightly. Then spoke casually in his calming tone. ''Are you finished questioning me?''

His eyes stayed closed and head bowed waiting for the neko's answers. Funny, someone from the distance might thought the angel was getting a scolding lowering his head out of regret or from the scolding. Yet the angel only did this to hopeful avoid more questions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 5:21 pm

Mori didn't answer. The way the angel frowned made him stop still for a moment as if he had been shot with something. He reached up to brush Phantom's cheek but he hand stopped a half foot away and he remained frozen before slowly pulling away his hand. For a moment, a child appeared. An instinct made him to want to comfort in the only way he knew how but he forgot that Phantom didn't like it. The dark haired boy watched him warily, praying but knowing that he would not miss such a movement. Finally after what seemed to be an enternity to him, he gave a quiet nod. A will broken by a simple flicker of emotion and he was reduced to a doll who waited for a next command.
"...Forgive me."
He apologized, his voice barely louder than a breath being let go and softer than a whisper.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 5:31 pm

The angels body turned on it's own to his side-he sided stepped and pushing his right shoulder back behind him-
As he lifted his head up in the action of moving along with slight widden eyes. Sure he was getting use to the neko's touch, but slowly. His shoulder's were tense as he watches the neko, keep this eyes narrowed in hidden concern and his tense shoulders vansihed. He spoke the words that he wanted to say since he had seen the neko's emotions going oddly.

''What is wrong with you?''

A whisper that was only between the two of them and the loud silence around them in the snow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 5:45 pm

A quick flinch spasmed across the neko's face as he watched the reaction and at the words that were asked. Not knowing what to say, he stared at Phantom witha dull gaze, uncertain even of his own actions and thoughts. He had been in charge of two children as of late. 'Babysitting'. He couldn't help it with the action. And it wasn't like he had touched the angel yet such a violent turn of events.
"What indeed...?"
He responded and looked to the side, his eyes narrowing dangerously in confusion as he slipped his hands into his pockets and kept them there, hoping that would prevent any further movement. He stood stoic as he tried not to wince thinking back at what he did. That was truly...stupid. Such a person, it almost...hurt? to be pushed away.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 6:02 pm

His frown deepened.. He didn't have a clue what this neko was up to. It confused him.
His mind racing with calculations trying to work out whats with the neko, the cats body language, was confused, yet funny how now he had nothing to touch the angel with unless you count the shoulder or the boots or elbow, head.. okay scratch that but still.

Stonic.. The angel couldn't help but lower his eyes, to him it was just wrong to see the neko like that, not that it pained him, he just felt... uncomfortable and fallacious.
The angel didn't like to be touched.
'Even mother said, i was like that before I came to heaven'

He guessed it had to do with his past life, yet he never allowed it to affect his love and care for the few who are dear to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 6:17 pm

The dark haired neko's tensed at the silence and he stared at the snow, refusing to look up again as he tried to figure out some way to resart a conversation and move it away from something so...uncomfortable. Mori's shoulders were beginning to grow cold but he couldn't help but keep his hands in his pockets, still feeling rather...awkward? He could sense a frown on the other's face and he blinked silently. How long would the silence be allowed to go on? Each quiet minute that passed another pound of shame on him for being so nosy.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 6:25 pm

The angel slightly smirked and tilted his head towards the neko and spoke as he turned his body to the neko.

''I guess neko's did get something from cats after all.. their curiosity.''

He spoke breaking the loud silence that hung over then with a cloud of awkwardness too. to be honest it sound like the weather that this coast was having at the moment too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Thu 08 Mar 2012, 6:37 pm

Mori blinked as he heard Phantom speak again and he slightly sighed in relief since he couldn't think of anything to say himself. He twitched though and he raised an eyebrow to the angel yet he didn't quite meet his gaze just yet.

"Seriously? Did you just happen to miss the two black things that are practically forged into my head?"

Glad to be rid of the strange silence that had surrounded the area and he answered in a teasing voice seeing as how it was true. He had a tail and ears, he didn't even have human ears, they just...weren't there. Strong sense of smell and terrific night vision and was nimble, flexible and graceful-okay nevermind. That only happened on occaison.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 1:39 pm

''No that is the obvious part of being a cat. Including you tail.''

He nodded to the neko responding to the teasing. He only respond by closing his eyes, as if they smiled while the lower half of his face stayed blank as always. It was odd...

''Yet your skill of grace, ins't alround skill isn't it.''

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 2:17 pm

Mori wanted to rub the side of his head where the ears would be but since his hands were staying in his pockets he meerly looked a little on the fidgety side. When he was younger, he always had to a habit of rubbing his head where other people's ears would be. The neko hadn't yet gotten rid of the old habit completly and he guessed now was a good of a time as any to refrain himself and start. He smiled as he lowered his eyes to the ground and bit back a pout at the boy's words.
"And like you should really talk. Didn't I witness you slipping around like a penguin on the ice?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 2:33 pm

''We have grace in flying not walking.''

The angel muttered as he turned his head in a different direction from facing the neko a tint of blush on his cheeks from embarrassment. Which the statment in the angel's case was true, yet he could argue that their is no snow/yuki in heaven but he didn't. He knew it would lead in to silence again.

Yet he also muttered.

''Including landing on your feet.''

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 2:39 pm

Mori bti his bottom lip but a smirk still came through on his face and he chuckled again, a little more loudly as he tilted his head back, his face turned to the sky for a moment as he continued to look rather...smug? He sighed a white cloud of breath and lowered his head again to look but only for a short moment at Phantom before he looked away again, smirk even wider than before.
"What? You don't even know how to land? Sorry if I couldn't hear you when you mumble."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 2:47 pm

Sharp blue eye shiifted almost like a glare.

''I was talking about you.'' He said it sharply yet bluntly as if he was stabbing the neko with a plastic fork. Yet he could always dig instead of dully stabbing with a fork. He had control over his voice emotions well mainly the bluntness as earlier he lost control and feared and was scared.
But that didn't matter now.

''Cats land on their feet even if they fall or get pushed..right?''

He stated, then some how leaned into asking if it was true or not.
And not like he was going to actually test it out by taking a cat up a ten story high building and dropping it off the edge, the cat would probably be dead before it hits the ground he guessed by the size of their lungs, every small comparing to a human.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 2:53 pm

Mori snickered, trying his very best not to laugh as he lowered his face into his scarf and looked away. Sure, sure he was still talking about him but it would be truly amusing to see Phantom not able to properly land on his feet after flying. He nodded his head as if he understood and kept his face in his scarf as if he was being scolded. Raising an eyebrow to the angel at the question, he gave a mock backstep and nodded simply.
"If we fall yes, I can catch my bearings. Depends on how I'm pushed though, whether I'm being pushed back or tackled to the ground does make a difference."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 2:59 pm

The turned to face th neko with a frown he was confused so he used the example in his head, towards the neko to see if a cat would actually lands on its feet or not.

''Say I 'dropped' you of a 10 story building, would you land on your feet or would you be dead?''

He asks what seems to be.. innocently? With the tilt of his head, just like how his spirit does it. with a questioning look appeared on his face. Again not like he was going to drop the neko off a ten story high building but you known. You never learn things like this in heaven.. maybe in hell but yeah.. not where he came from, no one part from 'mother' educated him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 5:06 pm

Mori blinked as he looked to Phantom, facing him for the first time in a while and he sweatdropped, a single irritated twitch of his eyebrow being the only thing that showed his true annoyance at the innocent look that the angel seem to have put up but his question was far from innocent and what was with those quotation marks around dropped?!
"I would die. Thank you. The highest I would probably durvive from a fall without something to helpme slow down is probably...six or maybe seven stories?"
He leaned back a bit and scoffed silently at the angel, muttering something about not totally being cute at all.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 5:33 pm

The angel couldn't help but frown at the neko. He was only asking a question, did Mori had to act like that, it wasn't like he was going to grab the neko by the collar and fly off to a building and actually do it for real. No that is committing a sin but yes he was involved in a war which seemed to be on the quiet side at the moment, he would never kill only seriously injure but not kill, thats what his grandmother, Yuki-Onna taught him.

Yet a sly gleam appeae in his blue eye catching faint words of not and cute.
His voice taunts the neko.
''You thought i was.. cute.''

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Fri 09 Mar 2012, 5:51 pm

Mori made a hmph sound as he felt the angel staring at him and he continued to look to the side almost looking as if he were to be sulking. He blinked though as he felt the stare turn somewhat...sinister and he glanced to Phantom warily, his face turned away as he met a sly look in the other's eyes making him frown. Raising his head a little, he blinked in confusion and stubbornly looked back to the side, his fevered cheeks heating to a light red. It wasn't his fault. He looked so much like a child and seemed so peaceful when he was asleep. Alot more peaceful than he would ever be when he was awake.
"What?"
He asked, trying to pretend he had no idea what the angel was talking about.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 2:56 am

The small smirk that laid on his features didn't leave him at all.
And He didn't miss the body language, fun how it was almost similar to his own, yet not so obviously done. He knew by the action the neko would of gone some tone of red or pink.

His eye brows rose slightly and still taunted the neko with his voice. As his both odd eyes didn't leave the neko, yet his contract eye glowed lighter.

''Oh, so now I was cute and now your going deaf, as well.'''

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   Sat 10 Mar 2012, 9:15 am

Mori glanced to the angel and he frowned some as he tried to hide his face in his scarf, now allowing for his hands to be out for this purpose to hide his dark pink face. If he wasn't warm then, he was surely warm now. This almost wasn't fair, shouldn't Phantom be the one blushing instead of him. He was called cute and he smirked but didn't react any other way? He also didn't like how he was being stared at, it seemed to make the flushed cheeks of the neko darken. How unfair.
"I'm not deaf."
Under his scarf, a pout was being hidden as he stared at Phantom, his hands on his scarf which he was using to hise his lower face. Muffled words but clearly heard as he didn't mention anything about Phantom being cute. Not anymore though this playful side was rather...new.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   

Back to top Go down

The Boat Dock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next