Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boat Dock

Go down 
+4
Akito
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

The Boat Dock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:45 pm

Mori waves his tail on the dock's wood absently as he continued to stare at the water with a small amused smile.
"I see..."
He thinks to himself for a while, his eyes trained on the water as he goes quiet.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:50 pm

Akito was quiet again while still looking at the water and still in a bit of thought about some stuff. He looks up at the sky for a moment, at the clouds then looks a bit around at the area, watching as a few peoples passes by and see some just looking at the water, while a few others got in a boat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:56 pm

Mori's ears perked up curiously as he saw the people pass and watched a boat float away for a while before tilting his head at Akito.
"Can you row?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:05 pm

Akito nods a bit while still watching the peoples in a boat row away in it. He saw in it a little kid trying to jump out wanting to go in the water by the older one pulled the kid back. He swings his tail once to the other side."Yeah, though I have no interest in riding a boat for now."He rather just relax some more for now, since he feels he hardly get much time sometimes to rest or it seems that way to him. Maybe next time he go in one of the boats, to go more away in the water.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:10 pm

Mori smiles, perhaps a little sadly since he could never really could sit still in one place for long but for once didn't object as he watched the boats silently once again.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:16 pm

Akito looks to Mori seeing him look sad and quiet. He wonders if he asked that, wanting to ride in one, his ears twitches as he remains quiet for a moment then looks away at the water and says in a bit of quiet tone."Would you like to ride one?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:29 pm

Mori blinked, a bit surprised by the question and lowered his ears hesitantly.
"It would have been interesting but..."
He didn't want to seen as selfish by asking as he trailed off at the end.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:35 pm

Akito remains quiet as he gets up off from sitting and shakes his shoes, shaking the water off then turns the other way moving his arms on the back of his head. He swings his tail once before saying to Mori."Lets go on one then." He guess, it wouldn't hurt to go on a boat, so he walks a bit ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:40 pm

Mori looked even more confused and surprised as he looked back at Akito as he saw him get him and walk off. He stood up as well and followed after the older neko, curiousity flashing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:19 pm

Akito continues to walk on ahead staying quiet, not saying anything else about the boats, as he walks over closer to where the boats is. Some annoying couple passes by, which the girl looked at him acting like she never seen a Neko before but the guy glare at him and pulls the girl away. He looks at the boat as nothing happen and swings his tail to one side and waits for Mori to catch up to where he is.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:29 pm

Mori caught up with him and stared down at the boat since he really didn't know what to do having never been on a boat before.
"...What now?"
He asked as he sweatdropped lightly, truly hopeless when it came to things he didn't know. He had watched tv and how they rowed in a boat but was it really like in reality.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:54 pm

Akito stood quiet for another moment, looking at the boats in the water. He moves his arms off from behind his head and walks a bit closer to where one of the boats are."Yes it's that simple, first you need to sit down on the seat."He said as he gets on it, making the boat a bit wobbly then looks to Mori, waiting for him to get in it as well.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:11 pm

Mori looks a little uncertain but steps in carefully and sits down, looking around for the oars.
"First step: Complete."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:21 pm

Akito nods a bit as he looks at the boat and then look around a bit. He looks back to Mori, wondering if he's ready. Before saying anything he forgot to sit down as well so he did that, sitting down slowly not wanting to move the boat much. "Next, make sure you're ready and make sure that the boat is ready as well."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:31 pm

Mori looked curiously around the boat with perked ears and flicks them to the side.
"Seems okay..."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:43 pm

Akito nods once more before grabbing the 2 on the side, that they need to start rolling the boat. He puts them in place and moves his ears a bit half way, as he thought of the last time he's been in a boat. "Now, we're ready."He thought if he should let Mori try first but decides to row the boat a little first so he did a little rolling a bit away from where they just were at, looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:55 pm

Mori nods, going quiet as the boat starts to move, watching Akito row trying to learn a little bit in case the younger neko was expected to row afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:02 am

Akito continues to row the boat for a little more, rolling it a bit away now. After a bit, he stops, making the boat stop. He looks to the water and moves his hand on the water, looking at the other boats that are rolling around then looks back to the water remaining quiet for the time being, still with his hand on the water.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:15 am

Mori sits next to the side of the boat and looks to the water, looking for fish or some other form of life from where he was remaing quiet to let some peace fill the air. He twitches his ears as he sees a fish flop in the water and waits for another one to do the same like some sort of excited kitten with a ball of yarn.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:22 am

Akito seems to found some fishes himself as well, as he watches one flopping a bit out of the water which Akito grabs for a moment looking at it with a bit of a smirk then he drops it for it to go back into the water. He continues to watch them for a bit, enjoying the quiet for the moment as he pokes his finger at the water, making the other fish swim away.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:28 am

Mori smiles in amusment, hearing the splaching on the other side of the boat and let one of his hands brush the water's surface and the sink in as he scared off the fish. He swung his hand in the water, enjoying the cold feeling of it and watching the rings of water grow smaller when his hand would stop.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:36 am

Akito pokes the water once more, making the water move and making the fishes scared again, making them swim away again. His ears twitches as he hears a fish from behind, that went off the water and he moves his tail to grab it."So, Mori. What do you think so far?"He asked, tossing the fish away with his tail as if there wasn't anything in his tail.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:32 am

Mori pulls his handout of the water and flicks his ears.
"It's calming...Makes me want to buy a boat, maybe a big sailboat kind?"
He chuckles and continues to play with the water, making the fish scatter in different directions.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 7:20 pm

Akito smiles a tiny, still playing around with the water. Instead of poking it, he moves his hand around it in a small circle. His ears twitched a bit at the sound of the water moving, thinking that does sound good, getting a sail boat and go in the water more far away."Then you be able to sail more far away."He thought it sound good checking around more away, maybe finding something that's interesting and who knows what be out there. That's one of the things he likes, new places.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 8:35 pm

Mori let his hand still in the water and he stared at the water for a few minutes thinking of how buying a boat would benefit him.
"To travel to far places, adventure around and learn new things. Meet new people and perhaps research a few things I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:09 pm

Akito moves his hand off the water and shakes it, while hearing what Mori said. He stood quiet while still looking at the water, still thinking a bit about something and swings his tail to the side, saying still quietly."Sounds good. So ready to head back or another few minutes here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boat Dock
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: