Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boat Dock

Go down 
+4
Akito
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

The Boat Dock - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 6:38 pm

A smirk slipped on the angel's pale pink lips. Got him.
The angel shifted his weight on to his other foot. While tilting his head. So the neko was thinking about death huh? Well that was something that the young angel also thought about for his other half of his soul, he worried for the living but everything dies in the end.

''Everyone dies it's the circle of life. Even Angels and Demons have to face it again at some point in their lifes.''

He spoke, he almost sounded different almost older and lightly familiar head tilting gesture that his former eternal use to do?
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 6:49 pm

Mori bite his thumb as he looked away with his ears slanted back. He didn't mean to. He tried not to. What was he thinking, talking so fast that he allowed for that strange comment to slip from his lips?! CRAP! Mori tried not to listen, he had heard the lecture from before, from many people, different people. His father, the doctor, the therapist and even some stranger that had caught him cutting his wrists. He looked to the window on the kitchen wall ans saw the neko staring back at him. he only noticed one thing, black, black ears, black tail, black hair, black eyes. The characteristics of an unlucky cat. People never noticed it when he was in his human form. Some people did...and they didn't exactly stick around to have tea. The neko shook the thought from his head and smirked to the angel, trying hard not to say anything bitter, turning back to face Onna. He froze though, for a brief moment. He didn't like how the angel tilted his head, how he spoke in that tone. It made Mori's chest tightenen. The neko stepped away to grab his tea and take another long sip. His hands were shaking as they held the cup.
"Hn."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 7:10 pm

Realisation dawned on the angel his actions just then, were very like the eternal's all due to the dreams of the eternal's past he was learning more and more, yet he would gladly hurt the people who did these things to the eternal, sick, twisted things, which he has a pleasure of seeing in his dreams, he wanted these beings to atone for their sins..

''And yet, your still here. You are still standing, you could of done it multiple times today, but you never took the chance even when i rested, you took the liberty to put me on the bed. Instead of taking your own life then I laid their silently 'dreaming.' Even the water is cold enough for you to jump in and freeze to death in seconds. But you didn't..''

Memories of yours are powerful things Kirin, your old habits are starting to become mine, tilting your head like your a damn pup thats confused.. It's the affects of the dreams..

Phantom stood their watching the neko. Never taking his eyes off him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 7:19 pm

Mori looked down at his cup, finally lettign his knees give out as he sat heavily down on the chair with a soft thud. He stared at his tea dully, eye clouded over in thought...or was that just the fever. The neko couldn't tell anymore, he could feel his temperature increase. He didn't know if he was blushing from embarrassment at being caught carrying Onna to the other room or if his fever was getting worse. He prayed it was the last. Mori drank the rest of his tea, draining it quickly. His ears were dropping and he set the cup down. He then looked back up at Onna and smiled though his tone was rather hoarse again. Why all the options? It almost made it sound like he wanted him to go jump off the boat.
"Why would you think that is, Dr.Onna?"
The neko teasingly referred to him as doctor. The angel was starting to sound like his last therapist.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 7:27 pm

Phantom had a guess of the answer he knew of the dying moments of Kirn, after all he was standing at the golden gates waiting for the eternal to arrive. They will meet again.. thats what he said. So was the neko waiting? Or was it something to do with his family, the war what was it?

''It's because your waiting for something..?''

Phantom spoke those words have in a question and his normal calm tone.. waiting..

The Guard of the soul of Kirin Shimi, the eternal that lived through hardship long time yet dyed happy..

Phantom's hands reached out to the table picking up the scarf into his own hands.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 7:35 pm

Mori smiled. Someone, wasn't it? Or was it that when a person died, they were no longer referred to as a person but as a ghost? Which would cause it to be something? The neko wasn't quite too sure, it was a someone. That was for sure but how long was the wait? Funny how people say they were patient but they would not wait. Mori wasn't killing himself because he was tired of waiting and he wanted to gain a quicker access to death. What did that mean? To wait. He never really thought about it...Til now. Was Kirin waiting at the gates to heaven? To wait...then they will meet again? Mori's hands shook again and he bite down on his lip as his head bowed covering his eyes. What a wait...He could taste copper in his mouth as his teeth pierced the soft tissue.
"Interesting theory. Now can you possibly find out why I would want to kill myself?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 7:52 pm

Phantom looked down at the scarf.. He had some answers, but he couldn't really say them straight out.

''Doubting and a good possibility your tried of waiting? What makes you think their is an afterlife waiting for you up-or down- their? They only get one, by judging their past and if your good enough. Or.. it's the fact that you just want to dye, yet i highly doubt that one.''

Phantom knew he couldn't remeber lfie as a human but he was a descendant of Yuki-onna, so he did kinda have a free pass into heaven but the price was memory thats why he had Kirin he didn't want the elder soul to suffer, to have his memories whipped away from him, just because he willingly killed people for the loves he had loved..

He placed the neatly folded scarf back on the table, leaving it their while he turned to look out the window. While his crisp white wings, were still tucked in behind him, but not touching the floor anymore, as they rose up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 8:02 pm

Mori seemed to calm down. No, he was doing the waiting wasn't he? He wasn't too sure anymore. Anyway, he could feel himself settle as if he was a cat, his fur that had risen was now laying calmly back down. He leaned back on his chair, feet rising to cross at the ankle upon the table next to his laptop. He looked calmer now, in the right mind. If Kirin was waiting for him in heaven...then he had a long wait. The neko closed his eyes as a stab of npain entered his chest and he smiled weakly before gathering more courage and giving Phantom a full out grin.
"Wrong! The death of my loved ones only caused that. I already wanted to kill myself after your bloody humans expreimented on me and frazzled my mind. No wait, don't speak." He knew Phantom would have something to say about Mori's comment. "Those girls..you sang to them. I have no problem with them nor the others like that man on the street (well not much). I have a big hatred for your humans that would love to put a bullet into my head."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 8:17 pm

''Not all humans are mine, I said i'll protect humanity not insanity. The humans that have sinned will have to survive their sentence. Human and all other race get frighten of each other, they feel threatened and then any race feels that, they come to one thing elimination. The humans have even done it to themselves, The French, The Germans, English, Russia, Japan, America, Spain all the countries have. Thats something all race share, emotions, the instinct to survive. We are all not that much different from eachother.''

Yet he did notice the neko air around him had calmed down, even his light.. it seemed slightly better then earlier. Which caused the angel's features to go to calmness, but still the neko couldn't see it, he had his back/wings to him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 8:29 pm

Mori hummed to himself, a much more cheery song, something he had spotted on youtube one day and couldn't get out of his head for a good three days. The neko glanced to Phantom and his eyes ran down his back, following the feathers all the way down to the floor. What beautiful deatil, his hands twitched. Where was some good sketching paper and a number two wooden pencil with an eraser when you needed one? Mori couldn't stop staring. He hadn't noticed before when the boy was speaking to him about death and despair and blah, blah, blahbity-blah-blah.
"Hm. You know what, Phantom. I think I've grown to respect your opinion...Yet your still a child. You were so small in my arms. Do youe at or are you just naturally skinny? Alot of girls would kill for that."
Mori gives Phantom a wink before chuckling and sitting right in his seat just in case the angel took revenge for his comment and knocked him off his pedastool. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 8:42 pm

Phantom eyes widen slightly and looked away completely with a smudge of redness on his cheeks. About his skinnyness, sure he didn't eat alot, he never did, only when he was hungry and usually that was a small plate amount then a apple with some water on the side. Yet comparing it to a girl, he was embarrassed slightly. He tilted his head down and spoke knowing the neko couldn't see his slightly red face he spoke.

''You make it sound like your my 'mother' and frankly thats a disturbing thought..''

He mumbled the last part to himself more then to the neko.. Yes the neko seemed to be much more brighter now.. Yet then Phatom looked back out the window with no more reddness of his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 8:52 pm

Mori caught a flash of red on the angel's cheeks just before he turned away and he could practically taste the embarrassed air as it wafted over to him from Phantom. How kawaii...He was so glad that the boy wouldn't look at him or else he would pay witness to Mori's wide smile. He didn't even bother to hide it as he laughed openly, his ears perked in amusement. He had to bite his lip again to refrain himself from screaming cute. He chuckled at Phantom's comment and replied himself, his tone still just teasing yet he toned it down some.
"And you sounded like my therapist earlier with all your questions which is even more disturbing. Yes, I see where you come off. I am a man after all, or have you forgotten?"
Mori grabbed another pocky stick and bite the chocolate end off with a small snap, still grinning from cat ear to cat ear.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 3:10 am

''No haven't gotten that.. Neither did I forgot that your neko, almost biologically impossible for you to have a full breed human child.''

He mumbled loudly.
He didn't like it, this teasing it brings out the child in him, like Kirin does, he wanted to scream and shout at the being calling them something insults just for how he felt, yet he didn't sure none living being seem him shout childish insult even some of them were uncalled for. Unless your in the human grounds, where in his plain simplistic bedroom, sometimes very quick and fluent japanese shouting is heard. After all sometimes he spoke to the spirit out loud too.

Yet it seems the neko was happy at this moment.
Your teasing has warn off on him.. Baka

''I take it your feel better now?'' He spoke in half a statement yet half a question as if he could see the answer, yet did not speak it. Also he had half the right mind to hit the neko too.. yet he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 2:12 pm

Mori couldn't stop grinning as he stared at his laptop screen instead of at Phantom, knowing that the angel wouldn't look back at him till the color in his cheeks died down. The neko raised an eyebrow and laughed slightly to the boy's childish words and he mocked him slightly for bringing up young children in general.
"Phantom, we barely became friends and now you are thinking about kids? Don't you think we're moving too quickly? And besides, I'm bisexual so I just might not end up having kids in the first place."
Mori gave a shrug, he didn't really care for having kids nor did the 'urge' to care for a baby ever come. Yet he did have that brotherly affect with Nana and Yoshi but that was different. The neko's ears twitched at what Phantom asked and he smiled a bit softly, knowing the angel wouldn't see him.
"Yeah...thanks."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 2:34 pm

The angel shrugged. ''Don't thank me I did nothing but listen and talked back. Nothing special at all.''

He spoke as he turned to face the neko, his wings suddenly vanished into thin air.. Well that what it seems, It was just the quickness of drawing in and out of the wings. It's something all angels have learnt with their wings. Even the first time your wings split out of your back incredible pain you end up being bedridden for a month or two. All angel's would have to lye on their front while their family would clean their bloody wings along with the scars that might acure due to the wings..

Phantom had those scares two identical scare of each side of his back. His took a month and a half to heal, yet after being bedridden you don't feel any more pain then you draw your wings out or in. It's just natural to them.

Two white feathers were discard from the wings as they vanished, the angel's call it flitering, much like animals loose their coats in the summer, riding of their winter coats replacing it with fresh further, it's exactly the same as angels.

Phantom didn't seem to care really that he was wiltering/shedding crispy white feathers, yet the feathers float threw the air, taking their time to land on the floor of the boat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 2:46 pm

Mori ate the rest of the pocky in two quick snaps of the bread and rested his hands on the table, letting his chin fall on top of his hands as well. He didn't stop smiling yet it turned back into just a smile instead of letting a weaker side of him be shown. He didn't quite understand why Phantom said it like that but he made it seem like he could rather care less if the neko jumped off a cliff. Mori sighed and he looked up, meeting Phantom's gaze and smirked slightly.
"Sometimes just a few words make a big difference."
Mori bit his lip as the wings vanished and he looked to the ground were the feathers were all that remained of Phantom's wings ever have existed. Mori glanced around the kitchen and stood up, messing with a messenger bag where he had recived his brtohers laptop. He took a sketch book out and grabbed a few pencils then proceeded as he sat down. He didn't say anything as he began to draw the outlines, his eyes were focused Yet his face remained emotionless as he drew.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 3:06 pm

Phantom watched as the neko got out his.. Art supplies?
Phantom was not really the one for being artisitic, kind of being, people pay big money just for some oil paint on a bit off wood, he didn't get it. And he will never will, it's like the painting of Henry the 8th, the guy who had loads of wives, Yet each one of the fat king was not really real some aspects are, yet painters can lie, making some who looks beautiful in truth fact they look not better then a rear end of a cow..

He quietly shook his head. Not even going to ask the neko what he was drawing. He didn't want to known besides the neko looked like he was concentrating. The angel leaned back against the wall of the boat while tilting his head watching the outside world.. of ice and snow.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:10 pm

It never really took to long for Mori to draw something. It was like he was born with the ability tod raw something simple and incrediable in under twenty minutes. Yet this one didn't take any longer than ten minutes. Mori drew the small feathers, cluttered together yet each one was drawn individually and could be picked out. He drew the longer feathers next, taken some more time to get the shape correct and the feather detail correct. He didn't know how the wings were aligned so the base of the wings were faded as was the back which was all he drew. The beauty of simplicity. Mori looked up from his drawing to see Phantom near the wall, shaking his head. The neko frowned and begun flipping through the pages. Raven. Cynthia. Kyuzo. X.E.R.O. Kirin. Kyuzo. Kirin. Unknown. Again, Kirin. He didn't realize how many times he had drawn the eternal. Mori then held up the sketch pad, stopping at a sketch from weeks ago yet new to his collection. A simple one of Onna, frowning typically.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:28 pm

Phantom turned and looking down at the sketch book, he could see it kinda clearly, yet the images that stood out to his was his companion, The eternal slave of time.. It made Phantom chuckle quietly how the eternal use to say that his past before he meet the neko infront of the angel currently. After all the dreams that Phantom has goes in timeline order.
So he had to wait to view the rest yet, he knew the whole story in words, but not through images, like a flim..

''You draw alot of him..''

The angel states, nodding his head. He felt himself willingly wanting to give hints to the neko.

''Kirin Shimi... ''

The eternal's name rolled of the angel's tongue like silk, soft to touch.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:37 pm

Mori flipped through the sketch book some more, seeing some other familar faces as well, like Akito, Hanako, and he even saw a few of his brothers. He actually had quite a few of his brother too but they were usually with Unknown when bother were fighting, either verbally or physically. Mori heard what Phantom said and if anyone had been paying close enough attention, they would have noticed that Mori's fever darkened quite a bit as he mumbled excuses.
"I just couldn't get the features of his face correctly the first few times so I had to do quite a bit more than I would usually do."
That was a lie, of course, but he wasn't going to admit anything to Phantom...Speaking of which...How would the angel...angel...Mori glanced up to him warily.
"You've met him?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 2:58 am

Phantom when looked down at the neko, to see darken cheeks, he smirked, easily. The neko was embarrassed of being caught with so many picture of the neko's former mate/lover?
''Really? But they have more detail then the others..''

Phantom calmness was melting to all ears, he was perfectly calm and then nothing he didn't speak to the neko.
Yet the neko spoke a simple answer, the first time he might the eternal.

''Yes, when he arrived at the golden gates. No more shackled down to dying life.''

Shackled. Yes the slave trade once the eternal and entered the 'Holy' Ground, the scare that lyes on his wrists from his painful past, had vanished no horrible scare of life as a slave, no more overdoes of iron in his blood.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:35 pm

Mori blinked, looking over his drawings seeing how true that was. Why didn't he see that before? Noticing that the angel was smirking at him, he glowered at Phantom. And who said an angel had to be completly innoccent? The neko closed the book in embarrassment and set it down gently on the table then used his hands to move the scarf over his lower face, hiding his red face.
"Did I mention the way you sleep? You curl around yourself. It's so cute, you look so defenceless, like a child. Even when laid down on a bed, you curled into a ball and got all comfortable. Made me want to retrieve an oversized stuffed animal for you to hug in your sleep. Speaking of sleep, how deep under were you?"
Mori rambled to get back at Phantom for finding amusement in his shy drawings of Kirin. He listened to what Phantom said and looked down at the table, his expression calm for a moment as he pondered that comment. He remembered Kirin's past after having it shown to him. He recalled the scars on his wrist from back in his past.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 2:00 pm

The beating red face of the neko, slowly erased his smirk, finding nothing amusing in it now, the moment was over.
He watched the neko tried to his his face in the scarf.. Why did that seem familer.. he did that earlier then they were outside.
''Your not the first to speak about my sleeping habits, yet it's a good way of 'whacking' unwanted visitors.''

By 'unwanted visitors' he meant the people who woke him up, his wings while shot out of his back knocking the visitor away from him, while he slept, thats if he wanted it to happen, sometimes he had no control over his body as he slept, such as earlier his wings bursts out of his back as he slept. He also didn't say aword about his 'dreams' or how much sleep he really did get.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 2:22 pm

Mori sweatdropped and looked away, saying nothing about his comment. He can only imagine the pain that would have come with being 'whacked' by one of Phantom's wings. Sure, they looked like a bunch of feathers stuck to his back but there were sure to be some muscle behind them if they had to lift a whole body into the air and make it seem effortless. The neko shook his head and sat back lazily, his moment ruined and teasing crashed and burned. What to do now? He looked at his laptop, going once over the report in his head and he sat up, saving his progress and sending the email to his brother. Mori let out a small sigh and he looked up to Phantom, finally realizing that he must have had some business too.
"Why did you come to the docks? Was there something you needed to do?"
The neko stood up, closing the laptop and putting it away in the messenger bag along with his sketch book and pencils. Still hungry, he retrieved another pocky stick and put it in his mouth as he carried his cup back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 2:49 pm

In the silence Phantom made himself comfortable against the wall. He his eyes slipped closed as he heard the neko moving things around, putting things away and physically moving to the kitchen. He heard the neko talk and he opens his odd pair of eyes, the purple eye still slightly hidden behind his hair, hiding the detail.

''To make a memory.''

He tilts his head up slightly to look down at the table at the scarf, spotting the dust brown on it straight away, yet he didn't mention a word about it, his eyes slide closed again bowing his head back down.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 4:28 pm

Mori proceeded to wash the dishes since he knew that the captain wouldn't do so even if he were allowed down below decks in the quarters. The neko dried the cups and put them away, checking over the kitchen as he did so to make sure there wasn't anything left behind and to make sure he wasn't being messy. Everything cleaned and put away, he returned to the table and rearranged his bag.
"Is that so? You're just roaming around pretty much, then? Hm, most people would adventure to the more popular places."
Picking up his clothes and taking them away to the room where he just dumped them in the hamper. It wasn't like he didn't another coat at home. Mori returned again to the table and looked for anything he missed before spotting the scarf. Was that a...blood stain? The neko knew Phantom hurt himself but the stain looked old. Mori picked up the scarf and frowned to Phantom, almost scolding but not quite.
"Don't you wash your clothes? Look at this old stain. You weren't hurt before I found you, were you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boat Dock
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: