Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMiyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_voting_barMiyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMiyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_voting_barMiyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Miyagi Train Station

Go down 
+3
Aimi Jutsuki
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 6:13 pm

The black kitten meows and tilts her head at the man, pretending she was a cat. The gray kitten meows at the man then meows at Raven. The gray kitten meows a none approving meow at Raven then shakes her head and Raven meows back, tauntingly, or teasingly
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 11:25 am

Kirin chuckles stroking Raven's soft fur. ''Cat got your tongue, Jutsuki-san?'' He joked. ''Now, Now..'' He gently picked up Raven and held her in his hands, infront of him. ''That wasn't nice etheier.'' He said with a slight smirk too. Gently placing her back on the bench and picked up the Gray kitten, and started to stroke and scratch him adoribily.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 1:13 pm

Raven purs as she pet put but blinks looking at Kirin then paws at his nose but meows at him when he sets her down and picks up the gray kitten who purs as she is picked up and then meows at Raven who paws at the kitten
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 4:10 pm

Kirin chuckled. ''Jutsuki-san..'' He allowed the other kitten to rest on his lap as his hand cruves around the small black kitten.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 11:29 pm

Raven purs. She rubs against his hand but only for second. She shakes and slowly turns into her human form and she meows at Kirin, his hand on her head. She smiles at him "how have you been Kirin?" She giggles and the gray kitten purs then paws and Raven
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 7:29 am

''Fine, Jutsuki-san and you.'' He smiled politely his thumb gently stroked her ears. Then took his hand back too.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 1:40 pm

Raven purs as he strokes her ear but her face turns red when he pulls away but she smiles "I have been fine. This kitty has been bugging me though" she pokes the kitten in his lap and it hisses at her then claws at her and she hisses back her tail going up like the kittens along with her ears going down
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 1:49 pm

He sighs heavily removing his hand away from Raven. ''Does all Neko have a distaste for cats?'' He questioned the female neko, after all he realized that Mori had distaste for cats, the way he acted to them and being around him. This caused Kirin to frown and looks at Raven.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 1:53 pm

Raven shakes her head "I'm fine with cats, just this one, my own cat, bothers me" she looks away from the gray kitten her meows at her then to Kirin. Raven smiles at The man "but we do have our fun times" she giggles a little and her ears slowly go up again and her tail swings slightly "What do you mean all Neko? Is there someone who doesn't get along with cats?" she tilts her head
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 1:56 pm

''Mori.. The way he was acting as if he had a distaste towards them.'' he petted the little kittens head gently. ''I came across a female cat which she had five kittens with, he did not seem pleased at there arrival.'' He looks to raven. ''Well at least you two enjoy ur advantages.''
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 2:04 pm

Raven hisses at the name Mori. Why did that name have to come up. She shakes her head "Do you have any pets?" she purposely avoided the topic of Mori. She didn't mind him, but he hated her, even though he had no reason to. She had done nothing but be nice and he treated her like crap
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 2:12 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the way she reacted to Mori's name. Yet didn't question. ''No.. I live alone. Part from my one room-mates which are never there and the other room is empty.. I don'r understand the point of pets, humans having pets I can understand that but me.. No, but I can get along with animal.''
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 2:19 pm

Raven smiles "At least you get along with animals" she giggles. The gray kitten meows and rubs up against the man then jumps over onto Raven's lap and Raven tilts her head at her, her tail swinging back and forth and her ears up in curiosity "What are you doing?" the kitten meows and curls up and Raven couldn't but smile then lays a hand on the kittens head
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 2:36 pm

Kirin blinkd then tilts his head ''huh..'' As the cats moves off him.
''So.. how have you been Jutsuki-san?''
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 2:42 pm

Raven smiles and looks to him "Fine but rather boring. I haven't found very many things to do" she just shrugs she didn't mind but she Woul have liked something to do
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 5:43 pm

''Well then.. be creative, the world is your oyster as humans say.'' He smiles slightly turning his head looking up at the sky. Feeling the flight breeze washing ove them.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 5:07 pm

Raven smiles at him, her hair moving slightly with the wind. "I will, I just have to think of things I can do, legally." she giggles, her ears twitch and her tail keeps swinging. The gray kitten in her lap purs then meows at her
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 5:24 pm

''Why don't you learn a new skill or get a new hobby?'' He offered some advise to the girl. His hand reached out to pet the gray kitten again.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 3:47 pm

Raven smiles "That's an awesome idea." she puts a finger to her chin and started to think "Hm...what would be a good hobby to start? Running? No... Drawing? Yes!" she smiles then giggles. The gray kitten purs as it's petted again
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 5:04 pm

''Ah? An Artist huh?'' he smiled, It was funny he didn't take her one as to sit down for hours and draw, he personally thought she was the kind that couldn't sit still. But then again he doesn't know her at all really.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 5:13 pm

Raven continues to smile then jumps up "Yeah, it might just work" her kitten had fortunately gotten off her lap before she had jumped up and she climbed back onto Kirin's lap and purred
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 10:43 am

Kirin smiled down at the kitten and stroked it quietly, it was a comfortable silence, he was relaxed to. His finger stretched gently under the kitten's chin then moved to behind it's ear. ''So whats it's name?'' He asked Raven about the kitten's name, how sat quiet happily in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 11:54 pm

Raven, having gotten lost in thought, was pulled away from them and she blinked a time or two then looked to Kirin as if processing what he said then smiles "Her name is Ayame" she giggles her ears twitch and her tail moves side to side and the kitten purs at the mention of her name and the petting
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 7:40 am

''Ayame? huh..'' He picks up the kitten and hovers it just over his head and away from his face. ''hello Ayame-san.''' He smiles kindly at Raven's little kitten, completely ignoring the other kitten.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 8:41 pm

Raven watches the man and her kitten. The kitten seemed to like Kirin and she just kept on smiling at them. They both seemed to enjoy each others company so she looks away and into the distance as the kitten meows and paws at Kirin's nose but was out of reach
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 6:12 pm

It seemed that there was a big event in front of the train station; yes, a big event. There were people are around a wooden platform, wearing green and some kind of company's logo. Some are in business suits, looking rather miff that they had to stand and in the crowds of people who which they thought were 'inferior' but they didn't dare to complain to one of the most famous technological company of the whole world.
There on the platform is a jolly old man, looking rightly typical for a rich fat man.
There were a few speeches of his good deeds for the earth. For his help for humanity.
They all thought he was a hero. Someone kind, assuring; someone looking out for them for the future.
Of course, this is one side of him. No one knows the other.

Growling as he ripped the fake chubby mask off, and threw the stuff jacket to the side. He didn't care whoever found it and just continued on away from the whole masses. He never did like press conferences. It's just boring, annoying, yet needed since others wanted to make sure he wasn't some kind of alien species from outer spaces.
Tch. How ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyagi Train Station
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Streets-
Jump to: