Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

minami-machi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mio
Ex Organization Member

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:35 pm

Mio giggled and looked at him, her eyes shining. "Your not short. I'm just abnormally tall for a girl, but even so your what..5'5"? 5'6"? I'm 5'6" myself, your pretty close to my height, unless your shoes are giving you a boost." She looked down at his feet before laughing. "I'm sorry, that was rude."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:41 pm

X.E.R.O lightly laughed and he answered for her. "To answer your question I am 5'6" the teen blinked and he raised a eyebrow but he laughed again. "It isn't rude, I am naturally 6'3 but I am not sure if I should uh shift my appearance." X.E.R.O made a tough face making sure that she understood that he can hold in there.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio
Ex Organization Member

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:45 pm

Her eyes went wide with suprise and her mouth dropped open a little. "Your that tall?! Wow!! That's so cool! Wait...what do you mean shift your appearance? Your in a disguise?" She looked ahead, noticing they would be in the city soon, then turned her gaze back to him.

Worth the blood it costs.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:52 pm

X.E.R.O laughed lightly as he nodded. "You can put it that way I guess?" the teen wasn't sure if she knew what he was and that caused him to be a bit on the worried side as he looked to Mio silently with a smile on his face. "I am really that tall, why did you think that I stayed 5'6?" His dark purple eyes seemed to remain on her mint ones for he was curious to know what she thought.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio
Ex Organization Member

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:59 pm

She let her eyes wander his form wondering just what he was. "Yea, I really though you stayed 5'6". Are you an eternal? We can choose to age, but most of us, like me, choose not to." She stopped walking and stared at him with curious eyes, and her eyes trailed to her necklace that was still around his neck. "Green looks good on you. It clashes with your purple eyes." She smiled then went back to her thinking, tapping the toe of her right foot against the ground.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 11:05 pm

X.E.R.O faintly blushed over his nose again. "Thank you." the teen then wondered if he should just tell her then again where would the fun be. X.E.R.O gently took a hold of Mio's arm and hugged it before snickering softly for it seemed that he was clinging. "When we get to the city I'll show you my actual real physical appearance." His dark purple eyes then looked up to her as he smiled very gratefully and it seem he was excited much like a teenager should be.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio
Ex Organization Member

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 11:11 pm

Looking at him as her hugged her arm a light pink color tinted her cheeks and she bit her lip, he eyes sparkling with excitement. "Really?! C'mon then~" She gently tugged him forward with her as she started walking again, this time with an excited bounce in her step. "Where are we gonna go? Somewhere public? Or your apartment cauz its a secret?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 11:16 pm

X.E.R.O laughed as he pulled her along. "My apartment! After all I can't break my promise to see my actual appearance!" the teen ran toward his apartment while softly pulling Mio along for it has been some time since he has been in his apartment and he really wanted to go there and see if it needs some cleaning.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio
Ex Organization Member

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Wed 14 Sep 2011, 11:27 pm

Following after him Mio laughed and ran with him, her legs easily keeping up with his pace. "I can't wait!" She pushed herself a bit harder and moved forward so she was running beside him instead of a little bit behind him and gave him a smile as they entered the city.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:44 am

Kyuzo walked through Minami-Machi with a content expression on his face, wearing sunglasses which hid his eyes as well as their color he really looked like a important man. Being 185 years old can really do that to a man much like Kyuzo Mamoru. So many things have happened though which he couldn't help but think about it, as Kyuzo walked onward in his normal everyday outfit which looked like a bartender kind of wear and not only that but his right hand was out of his pants pocket while his left was inside of his pants pocket. Kyuzo was texting on his phone to someone which was more like a friend to him than anywhere else. Kyuzo's little sister died or is now said that she was dead and not only that but he has been kicked out of the family meaning he is completely out of the 'Tengu' name which he has had for the past 180 some years of his life. Kyuzo however didn't look all that upset for he was busy texting on his cell and was minding his own business which of course will quickly end. To Kyuzo, this was something that he needed for a new start. He lived on his own and he surely liked that really good though his teachings and such that the family taught him may come to be harder to get rid of since he is so use to it. Kyuzo had changed from being a sensitive man to being a man that seems to be less sensitive though he doesn't like violence all that much and not only that but he still has that special thing about him where he doesn't want to give people pain as well as see them in pain.

'Life is given to those that are worthy' is what his grandfather would say, Kyuzo didn't believe it of course and he was glad that he didn't believe it for that seemed a bit on the harsher side of things. Life is given to everyone and they use it to the very end, it is a thing that is often called a small time gift of living out ones life. Kyuzo stopped walking when he noticed his cell becoming slow and so he decided to take a break and lean against the wall and began to smoke as he waited for his cell to work properly. A while or so ago, Kyuzo was a addict of drinking and now even that is changed to not such a great alternative. Smoking was something worser than drinking being in the same level of harmful minerals which are not fit for the body but apparently Kyuzo didn't care since he needed something like this to ease up his depression which he has a bit of and not only that but it was another small thing to ease up his loneliness and in a way the plushies he collects are another thing which help him in not being lonely all the time. It was childish but that was one thing that Kyuzo had come to seek out help from was small cheap sort of dolls that look like animals.

Dono kurai anata ga matte iru? {How long have you waited?}

Spoiler:

To many rabbits is a problem Sadako-Mei.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 2:03 am

As Cordelia made her way into the busy streets of Minami-machi, she thought of somethings while she paced her way down the paved street. Her mind was constantly switching from one topic to another, but the one that stood out the most was Kyuzo. Sighing, she knew she couldn't help herself, she desperately missed him. Then again, she recalled what she had said while at the laboratory, sighing again she let that aside once again. How many times have I thought of him since I've come back? She thought to herself as she pushed her now cotton candy pink hair away from her face and fixing her sunglasses to shield the sun from her eyes.

As she looked around, an instant of shock filtered inside of her as if a memory of a flashback had suddenly appeared. Cordelia knew where she was at, Minami-machi. She blinked numerously, unaware that she had come to the place, of all places, the place she met Kyuzo. Closing her eyes briefly, she couldn't believe she was lead to this place, but maybe there was a sign behind it. Nonetheless, Cordelia braced herself, but more than likely, she doubted she'd see Kyuzo here, of all places.

It had been a long while since she'd been here, she remembered her first encounter with Kyuzo and how she fell in love with him instantly. She smiled at the thought, silly her, her heart had literally skipped a beat when she first layed eyes on him, yet she remembered being cautious since it was at night that she had last been here. "Oh those days." Cordelia announced reminiscing the days she first arrived at the place. To think of it, Sunshine, or Cordelia in this current time, had been a human, but with her transformation, she did a test, must like the mermaid she encountered. Cordelia was no longer a human, but an Eternal.

Walking down the paved street, she was hardly recognized, but as people passed by her, they thought of her as a business lady who just happened to simply minding her own business and taking a walk to a place of her choice.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 2:15 am

Kyuzo blinked watching his cell and still seeing it acting up which made him sigh, back then he would care less of a phone but now he had to have it or else he would forget what time it was or what day it was. Taking off his sunglasses finally showing his eye color did he sigh sort of dryly which was his way of expressing his annoyance. Kyuzo opened one eye however with the cigar still in his mouth did he notice someone new and yet their was some connection to her which made him freeze and stop what he was doing. Eyes wide and his mouth faintly open which made his cigar fall to the floor did that wake him up from his trance and step on the cigar with a rather disappointed face on. Kyuzo had lighted that cigar not to long ago and then it came to a end but their was a reason wasn't there?. Looking back to the female who caught his eyes did he just stood there and watched her silently for he was leaning against the wall of a rather open up part of the street which meant it was pretty crazy for someone to walk by him and not notice him. Kyuzo was curious though and he didn't want to seem rude and just go ask her who she was, he knew better though when something is peaked to this extreme of course he is going to have a hard time controlling himself. Memories flooded back to him of course when he had come here with Sunshine a while ago.

Questions appeared and he was confused for what would Sunshine just pop up in his head, Kyuzo guessed it was a good thing he stepped on his cigar for he guessed it was playing games on him. Staying where he was and watching her come closer did he tilt his head and wonder who she was and why did memories flood back to him so suddenly. Kyuzo guessed it had to be a sign of some special kind, and yet he wasn't entirely sure and just continued to watch silently with his cellphone still loosely held in his hand.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 2:27 am

Walking down the paved street, she was hardly recognized, but as people passed by her, they thought of her as a business lady who just happened to simply minding her own business and taking a walk to a place of her choice.

Personally, Cordelia liked the idea that she was being noticed, long ago, she would have, but that was all just past history to her now. Cordelia had become much more confident during the few months she had escaped. In the high cities where over-crowded people lived, Cordelia was very well known. Over that few good short period of months, she had become a teacher, and then after that she became a business lady, owning her own business and becoming on the verge of a billionaire. She thought of that and it simply reminded her of how she missed the life she had. But that life was only meant to be temporary, yet she grew attached to it. Cordelia was no longer weak, or at least she thought so for herself. With this new transformation of hers, she could be anyone she wanted to be, wilts the fact she changed her name to Cordelia Lyona Avalon.

As she kept her steady pace as she walked she passed a few people who greeted her warmly, she in return smiled back. Her sunglasses still perfectly placed on her face, she was no longer the Sunshine she used to be. Passing by others she smiled and waved to them to as if she knew them personally, then suddenly by the corner of her eyes did she see a blond haired man who stood frozen in place, staring right at her. Slowly turning to look did her heart skip a beat, and began pounding in her chest, it was Kyuzo.

Cordelia didn't know what to do, but to keep her composure she didn't want to stick out like a sore thumb, so she fixed herself and began to walk again, yet she kept her eyes on the blonde haired man. Grinning just a bit since she recognized him just by that one look.

{I will post back tomorrow. :) Goodnight and sorry for the long posts. ^^'}
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 2:37 am

Kyuzo gasped silently noticing that she was coming closer and it was strange to him cause he felt his heart beating really fast, he must of known her now he had to but yet she looked so different. Closing his eyes and trying to shake his body free of these invisible binds did open his eyes and smile putting his phone away since he knew it wouldn't do any good to keep it out. Kyuzo was surely going to ask who she was but he was going to do it as politely as possible but then what happens if he could not speak and that was something that made him go silent. Moving off of the wall he decided to meet her half way and being polite did he bow showing his kindness to her, Kyuzo stood up perfectly straight and that was when he notice his heart pounding harder for it was like he was nervous without really much of the feeling of being nervous. Kyuzo guessed that she probably knew something which he didn't since he did notice the smile on her face. He would have to wake up from this weird emotion soon, Kyuzo probably also knew that it would not look great on him for acting like a nervous wreck though he wasn't completely nervous he was just more so a bit excited with a hint of curiousity. Since his heart was beating the way it was he had to know her from somewhere for he felt warmth spread over him and then this heavy feeling stabbed his chest and stomach making him ill. Kyuzo was confused and so he wouldn't speak until he got rid of these weird feelings, and he knew they would pass in due time. He hoped that they would.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 3:07 pm

Cordelia didn't know what to do, but to keep her composure she didn't want to stick out like a sore thumb, so she fixed herself and began to walk again, yet she kept her eyes on the blonde haired man. Grinning just a bit since she recognized him just by that one look.

As the blond haired man fixed his composure, he began to walk towards her. Half way meeting, she stopped, her black stilettos no longer clicking against the pavement. Right there, as she watched him bow to her, her heart felt as if it had lifted. At that very moment she wanted to run to him, embrace him with every bit of her being and stay by his side until forever, but she couldn't do it. She clenched her right hand trying her best not to show it, then a moment later, she took of her sunglasses. Cordelia's beautifully bright shinning sapphire eyes stared at Kyuzo, the man she had given her heart too at this very street. She found it crazy, not funny, that they had crossed each others path at the exact same place they met. Fate seemed to be on Cordelia's side, but she didn't know how long it would last.

As the man stood back straight, she gazed at him with sincerity. Cordelia didn't know what to do, let alone say. So for a few brief moments she let the air between them hang loose, no words to say. Momentarlly, she had to say something, one of them had to. He had walked to her, bowed as if she was of high authority, so Cordelia's main reaction was simple. What she had to do was hide the fact that she was really Sunshine, just in a different form, she couldn't let that be said, at least not right yet.

"Bonjour, il y a eu longtemps." {Hello, it's been a long time} She said in her native French tongue. She had to cover herself, enough for her to keep herself from breaking down and showing the weakness she once had. She knew Kyuzo was never good in French so that was the reason of her speaking in her dialect. Cordelia then spoke again. "Hello." She added as her grin turned into a smile and as she closed her eyes to show the kindness she had. Opening her eyes, she looked at Kyuzo, examining his features. He looked the same, pretty healthy to say, so he must have been doing good. She figured he hadn't thought of her since the last time they spoke, probably wanting to forget about her. But that was only the thoughts that Cordelia could think of. Nonetheless, she kept her smile upon her face as she bowed in return.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:06 pm

Kyuzo went to a trance again as that feeling of pain welled up in his throat though he knew it wasn't anything to worry about or he hoped so. Shaking his head as he closed his eyes did he cough in his left fist and tried to collect himself but that went away when he heard a accent. Kyuzo blinked a few times not familar with that tone and he sort of sighed which was his way of saying that he didn't understand which probably was why she said 'Hello' the one he could actually understand and he smiled and nodded. "Hello as well. Gomen for all the silence on my end." Kyuzo of course apologized for he probably looked stupid for looking the way he was at that moment. Memories flooded back to him again and that left him to go silent again, Sunshine-chan had been gone for quite sometime now and he was sure she was fine after all she had a life and it wasn't right for him to hold her back from it. After thinking that small little thought did he close his eyes and smile a weak smile. Though he thought it deep down he actually didn't want her to go, he was lonely now and if anything that wasn't helping him at all after all the man was using toys to ease his loneliness which was rather stupid especially to him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:18 pm

He looked the same, pretty healthy to say, so he must have been doing good. She figured he hadn't thought of her since the last time they spoke, probably wanting to forget about her. But that was only the thoughts that Cordelia could think of. Nonetheless, she kept her smile upon her face as she bowed in return.

Cordelia's body shook, she wanted him to do something, to remember her, but no, it wasn't time. So as she watched him, he let out a cough, he seemed like he wasn't doing fine after all. Tilting her head to the side, she put on her sunglasses and extended her hand. She knew this was a bad idea, but hopefully she wouldn't get the same reaction she did to Iokaste. " It's alright I understand." Cordelia replied as her lips formed into a wider smile. "Pleasure to meet you, my name is Cordelia Avalon" She added as she waited for him to shake her hand.

She chuckled in her mind seeing the reaction Kyuzo had given, he seemed like a lost puppy who seemed to be looking for his owner, well in this case, answers. She wondered what he was thinking about at that very moment and also wondered if he was thinking of her too. If he only he knew, he was the only person that was stuck on her mind twenty four seven, every day and every night. Was it her fault? No absolutely not, she loved the guy more than anything, she even gave up her business and promoted her right hand man, Adam to take her place. Ah yes, Adam, the man who fell in love with her from the time they began working as partners. She remembered him quiet well, he had asked her on numerous dates, and since her kindness were great, she couldn't deny. But poor man, on the next day during lunch she had told him that she couldn't date. She sympathized over him since he was a caring man, but Cordelia's heart already belonged to someone else. Now, Kyuzo was in front of her, yet he didn't realize it was really her. So as she stood there, she silently waited for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 9:50 pm

Kyuzo blinked and returned the hand shake by shaking it firmly yet softly as he nodded and after doing so did he let go of her hand and tried to swallow back a cough. Great something else for him to worrying about, Kyuzo use to drink and of course does it attack the body but so does smoking but smoking attacks the lungs which was a bad thing was it not. He did it only cause it made him look cool which would be his obvious little reason but really he needed to do something to keep his depression at bay. "Cordelia huh? Mine is Kyuzo Mamoru. I have to say you are talented since you stumped me a little while ago?" Kyuzo was of course trying to ease the air around them and honestly it was meant to be joke of some special kind especially since he was feeling a little curious about her. Kyuzo chuckled softly yet silently as he closed his eyes and actually show he was relaxed though he felt another cough come along as well as a small hint of nervousness. Why on earth was he acting like this though he wasn't going to think long on it for he needed answers which he would get soon.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:05 pm

But poor man, on the next day during lunch she had told him that she couldn't date. She sympathized over him since he was a caring man, but Cordelia's heart already belonged to someone else. Now, Kyuzo was in front of her, yet he didn't realize it was really her. So as she stood there, she silently waited for him to reply.

"It's a pleasure. She replied, her own heart aching. She wanted to stop playing this game of hers. Cordelia desperately wanted to open her arms and hold him close. To embrace him, to lay her ears against his chest and hear his heartbeat. Her emotions wanted to be let out, she didn't know how long she could take it. Yet, no, no it was not the time. She knew she'd only be fooling herself if she really told him who she really was. Luckily, Cordelia's eyes were shaded from her sunglasses that the tears that began to build up upon her eyes were covered. Cordelia's smile never left her face, and as Kyuzo took her hand into his, the burning sensation appeared in her heart. Damnit. She cursed inside her mind, as she took her hand away from his and placed her hand against her chest. Sje clutched her shirt as if grasping her heart into her hand. Her heart ached, she couldn't keep it up any longer.

"Kyuzo, I've missed you. She let out, her head lowering down so that he couldn't see her tears falling from her eyes. Damn her, she knew this was all too sudden, she wanted it to last a little longer, but she couldn't help the fact that all she wanted was to be held in his arms again. She cursed repeatedly inside her head, her composure no longer stable. Wiping her tears from her eyes, she once again took off her sunglasses and stared deeply into Kyuzo's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:17 pm

Kyuzo made a 'Eh' noise and noting the tears did he blink which became much more fastly, hearing her response really shook him a bit as he said another 'Eh?' again this time it was low and filled with a unknown hint of saddness. "You have missed me?" Kyuzo felt something deep down click but he wasn't to sure on what it meant as he reached into his pants pocket and hand her a cloth to wipe her tears on and as he held it out did he keep his eyes on her. Feelings began to consume him but he didn't know what to do, Kyuzo's mind was clicking faster and faster along with his beating heart and thoughts. If this keeps up he is going to pass out which he has been known to do alot especially back when he was sensitive. Kyuzo knew he was a little like himself back then but it had come to change though it couldn't change everything for he was just who he was and honestly he loved the way he was and now he was worried about Cordelia. Something was missing from these clicks but they always made something appear in his head, Sunshine would always appear which made him think hard on the matter. Kyuzo thought of Sunshine when he first laid eyes on Cordelia and now things were clicking was she Sunshine and if she was then what would he do. Unaware of the answer he would wait until he dried up her tears.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:38 pm

Damn her, she knew this was all too sudden, she wanted it to last a little longer, but she couldn't help the fact that all she wanted was to be held in his arms again. She cursed repeatedly inside her head, her composure no longer stable. Wiping her tears from her eyes, she once again took off her sunglasses and stared deeply into Kyuzo's eyes.

As she watched Kyuzo take a handkerchief from his pocket and extended his hand out to give her the handkerchief, Cordelia shook her head. She didn't want to show that she was weak, so she rejected it. Looking to Kyuzo her heart began to ache, the pain that had been held in her heart was beginning to burst. She wanted to tell him the truth, but where would she start? Would she say it right out that she was really Sunshine, or would she tell him her whole story? Trying to think it through, she couldn't find the right answer to approach him of the truth. Cordelia couldn't hold it in, no this was causing her too much pain. She hadn't realized that confronting him was harder than she expected. And without realizing her actions her hand rose up.

Instantly her hand moved, her right palm had pressed against his left cheek. Cordelia had slapped him. Taking her hand back, she couldn't believe what she had done. Had she really slapped him? But it wasn't truly her fault, it was her instincts that kicked in. She cursed once more, hardly believing what she had done. She couldn't take it any longer, Cordelia was breaking, the pain all of it had expelled with that one blow. She knew if she told Kyuzo who she was now, he would simply hate her, so her actions were simple.

She turned around and without any time to spare, she began to run, her heels clicking against the cold hard pavement. She knew she couldn't confront him now, she didn't look back to bother and see if he would run after her, she probably guessed he would't, so she kept going. Bumping into people shoulder to shoulder, she didnt' look back, she couldn't she had hit the man she loved.

{Ugh so I was so mad, my internet browser closed on me when I was about to post ten min, ago. Sorry for the wait.}
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:47 pm

Kyuzo's eyes closed when she rejected the use of his handkerchief which was fine and as he folded in up in his hand did he gasp with wide eyes. A blow to the left side of his cheek made his face turn rather sharply only cause he didn't see it coming. Kyuzo kept his head turned as he heard her footsteps disappear from his hearing. Everything that was clicking in his mind ceased and without really much of a second reaction thought he slumped down onto the hard pavement for it looked as if his heart had been crushed by a mysterious force. Kyuzo's hands shook as he placed the cloth to his mouth seeing a small dot or so of blood and as he stared at it did he close his eyes and place the cloth to his forehead. The answer had not been given and yet his body didn't want to work for him, Kyuzo coughed making his eyes close tighter and as he coughed and also made sure to muffle the sound in the cloth as well. Kyuzo's heart was still beating but it hurt to even breath and as he stopped coughing did he place the cloth to his eyes and right then and there he let a few tears out. Unknown tears to even himself, why was he crying that was something that confused him way beyond belief.

(It is alright! XD)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:53 pm

{XD You were suppose to chase after her and ask her questions. Interrogate her.}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:01 pm

She knew she couldn't confront him now, she didn't look back to bother and see if he would run after her, she probably guessed he would't, so she kept going. Bumping into people shoulder to shoulder, she didnt' look back, she couldn't she had hit the man she loved.

Hearing no footsteps following her behind, she stooped on her tracks. Why had she done that, why couldn't she have had the courage to speak her mind. She was supposed to be different, she was suppose to be stronger. Right then and there, Cordelia broke into tears. Slumping onto the ground she kicked cried, cried her eyes out. Her heart felt like it had broken into pieces, but everything was not resolved, so she thought it over carefully and stood back up after she had taken her heels off.

Standing back up, she wiped the tears from her eyes and taking her shoes in one hand, she made her way back to Kyuzo. Slowly she walked, yet her pace began to speed, eager to see him, to appologize for her actions. She doubt he would forgive her, and with that thought, her heart sank. Closer, Cordelia was almost a few feet from reaching where Kyuzo was, but as she looked at him, she saw him slump to the ground. This made her heart ache even more, he was hurting, she had now realized that. So slowly, as she approuched him, she bit her tongue, then as she was close enough for her to reach out, she bent on her knees and her actions were the only thing she could speak out. She took Kyuzo by the shoulder and embraced him like she once did as if she were Sunshine once more. Whispering in what seemed like a lullaby, she spoke her words. "I'm so sorry." She knew any moment now, she would be pushed back, so she waited for it to happen. She knew she would reject him, she didn't blame him.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:10 pm

Kyuzo was done with his pathetic crying but it came out of no where which proved that he was still who he was and he hurted when someone else hurt. Though he was confused he couldn't help but do what he did for the force was almost to much for him to bear, Kyuzo seemed to sigh which was muffled in the cloth which he had been holding onto for a small moment and before he could do anything was he hugged making him gasp but then close his eyes as he shook his head. "It is alright, I just let to much of my emotions out. It isn't your fault if anything I probably made things harder on you much more than what they were for me. I guess." Kyuzo was completely unsure on what to ask her though he would decide to say one thing, one important thing which has been on his mind. "You said you missed me, I come here and then I see you. Things flooded back to me as if they repeated themselves. Are you someone that I know, are you Sunshine-chan?" Kyuzo asked this curiously with his eyes still closed as he waited for her response.

(lol. I didn't know what else to put. XD Then again I was busy with a small something.)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:20 pm

She took Kyuzo by the shoulder and embraced him like she once did as if she were Sunshine once more. Whispering in what seemed like a lullaby, she spoke her words. "I'm so sorry." She knew any moment now, she would be pushed back, so she waited for it to happen. She knew he would reject her, she didn't blame him.

As she let go of the embrace, Cordelia sat down and lowered her head to the ground. She couldn't look at him, not with what had just happened. Who would slap someone out of random, yet her instincts were to blame. As Cordelia was about to speak, to tell her story, Kyuzo had spoken first. She listened to him, yet she didn't bother to look him in the eyes. Then suddenly as if all things were going to break down, she felt a lightness in her heart, she had heard him say her former name. It had been months since she was called that, yet even if he only meant it as a question, she couldn't help but feel that lightness in her heart. After he had spoken, she brought herself to look at him, and with her sapphire eyes, she pushed those tears aside. She nodded her head, her throat feeling numb and speaking was a bit hard for her to do at that moment.

Then Cordelia wrapped her arms around herself as if embracing her own, darting her eyes down to the pavement, she felt ill. Ill because of all the sudden outburst, ill of keeping the truth, but now it was out, and the thoughts filtered in. How would Kyuzo react, would he hate her...that was all she could take from her thoughts as it rambled inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   

Back to top Go down

minami-machi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next