Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

minami-machi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:37 am

She nodded in response to his last statement.

"Exactly. Each season gives off something the other seasons don't have, nature is simply beautiful, yet many others take advantage of it."

She said sadly, knowing all the harm being done in the world around her, but it was reality, not something she could do to stop it. She slumped her shoulders and looked to the moon again, it was bright and pretty, it resembled the sun in some ways, she didn't realize that till now.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:41 am

Kyuzo smiled as he looked to the moon. "The sun gives light to millions all around the world and the moon does the same in a way. When you think about it, they are part of something which is the same?" He closed his eyes as his smile remained on his face. "I actually like that, they both are big and they each hold secrets as well as powers. It is enchanting really, so I guess that makes you enchanting Sunshine-chan?" Opening his eyes he looks to her and politely smiles.

Dono kurai anata ga matte iru? {How long have you waited?}

Spoiler:

To many rabbits is a problem Sadako-Mei.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:48 am

Sunshine blushed at his remark towards her, she shook her head disagreeing.

"Not at all, I'm no where enchanting, and plus I am human, different from your race I believe..."

She replied trailing off trying to see what she could say next, and after a few seconds of thinking she finally did and asked, she didn't really know if she would like his answer but she at least wanted to give the effort in asking.

"Tell me, why are you being nice to me? You are of different race. I was basically spit on, legit-ly, by a neko earlier because I was human."
She said lowering her head as she placed her hadns together.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:51 am

Kyuzo blinked to the sudden question and he smiled. "I'm nice cause well we are the same inside and out. We both feel things and we both are not perfect, some may think they are but I haven't a clue if they are or not. I'm being nice to you cause you and I are the same in ways like the moon and sun are the same. I also believe that not all humans are bad, after all I met you Sunshine-chan and I must say you are very nice and are a good person." He closed his eyes and he looked back up and begins thinking of what she said about a neko and he probably had a guess who she was talking about. Kyuzo said this honestly for that was how he looked at life like.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:57 am

Sunshine nodded once more and chuckled at the thought of them being different, but also being the same, she thought of the Chinese symbol 'yin -yang'. She looked at Kyuzo, she thought of how nice he was towards her, she simply had not met anyone like him before, which got her to thinking that maybe not all races were bad, that they were nice, just hiding it.

"So we are like yin and yang...?"

She said a loud, although the concept might have been weak to strong, but it did resemple what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:01 am

Kyuzo glanced to her and he smiled. "Sure? Why not?" He fixed his elbows so now he is holding onto the railing but he does remain sitting as he leans back a little. "That is possibly how some look at it, but all I can say is we both feel and so we shouldn't be judging eachother in bad ways. That is how I look at it?" Kyuzo made a nervous face. "Gomen, if that confused things?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:08 am

"No not at all, I understand completly. It just saddens me to know that even if your from different spectrums or races, it doesn't mean you can be mean or judgeing others, especially if you haven't gotten to know that person."

She said, explaining her view on the topic. Sunshine sighed, shrugging an leaned back on the railing just a bit as she held on the the railing with both her hands, she seemed to be looking towards past Kyuzo, but she couldn't help how attractive he looked, but then again, she figured, if he was attractive enough just like that, he would be bound to not be available. Sunshine blushed, she didn't know exactly why she was thinking that, plus they just met not a few moments ago. Feeling like she was coming on too strong, Sunshine focused herself and exhaled a silent breath, then kept quiet as she looked back up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:12 am

Kyuzo looked to Sunshine in a side glance and he smiled. "So, are you liking this so far?" He asked this curiously since he couldn't help but wonder if she was liking this or not. Kyuzo was pretty sure that she was liking this, I mean he was liking it.

(I have to go nows! Sayanora! (Good-bye!) I'll post tomorrows. XP lol.)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:19 am

(Okay sounds good ^^)

Sunshine just kept looking at the stars, nodding to his question, she did like the place, the moment, and the moon and stars, how it gave off something so romantic, from that thought Sunshine wondered why he wasn't with his significant other, since she could tell that he had one, just by the scent of him, she could smell the other girl, but no jelousy intended, Sunshine just thought it was odd to spend such a romantic time like this with a strange girl, specially with a strange name. She sighed under her breath again and watched the stars brightly shining above them.

"I'm enjoying this, yes."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:28 pm

Kyuzo sighed in relief. "That is good to know, Sunshine-chan." His gray eyes were to focused on her face that he lightly coughed in his hand trying to look well innocent, he knew Raven would not approve of this then again he was pretty sure that even if she said she loved him she still sort of pitted him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:36 pm

Sunshine looked at him from the corners of her eyes, she could tell he had been looking at her, she just chuckled under her breath. She found him nice and very well mannered. She turned to look at him, but as she did so that's when he pretended to cough and think she didn't notice. Sunshine looked back in front of her, it was a calm and cool summer night, but it was nonetheless very nice.

"So tell me, what other places around here look nice like this?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm

Kyuzo looked to Sunshine and he smiled. "Honestly? I bet the whole world is this beautiful but I am not talented enough to make a craft which can go into space." He closed his eyes as he smiled lightly, Kyuzo probably sound a little weird.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:47 pm

Sunshine chuckled as she heard what he said, she shook her head while doing so. This guy was strange, strange in a good way, he had those ways in saying things although it might seem funny and weird, but they made sense.

"That's interesting, but I was talking about more like the beach or something along those lines?"

She explained in more like a question than a statement being made. Sunshine jumped off the railing and landed on her feet, instead she leaned against the railing her arms propped against. She hummed softly, a beautiful melodic sound.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:52 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he had his head down. "Gomen, that probably was bad. Well, anyway there are beaches here. I have been to it and I must say I like it." He looked back up with his feet dangling off the railing and his eyes remained fixed on the sky but every now and again he looks to Sunshine with a small smile.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:58 pm

"Ah I see."

Sunshine said as she thought of things from her past, her childhood of course. She looked out to the open space in front of her, a smile crossed upon her face, a lovely night to be out, she was glad she'd met someone, she never thought she would. As she thought Kyuzo came across her mind.

"I like you."

Sunshine blurted out, she meant to say it in her mind, but accidently blurted it out without notice. As she realized what she had said, she blushed and looked away, she knew it was not right to say, and under her breath she cursed herself.

"I-i-I mean I like you....as in...a friend...a close friend."

She tried to explain, but her words seemed to trail of, she felt embarassed saying it aloud.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:05 pm

Kyuzo's face was a calm one until he heard her say that and he looked to Sunshine rather stunned but he smiled. "It is alright." He jumped off of the railing as he faced Sunshine and kissed her cheek making a 'Chu' noise. "I understand, Sunshine-chan." He closed one eye which was his left and he made that innocent face, even though deep down he felt a little horrible thanks to his emotional scarring from his family he couldn't help but be happy that Sunshine said that since well it was all honesty on her part and he wasn't the kind of guy who would break anyones heart.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:11 pm

She felt his lips pressed against her cheek, making her cheeks turn to a red hue, Sunshine felt happy and excited, but she tried not to show it. Looking down on the ground she smiled, but she could seem to look Kyuzo in the eye as she placed a hand to where he had kissed her. It was just a friendly kiss, Sunshine said in her mind, just that. ....he's being nice, it was just a friendly kiss...

"O-o-okay.."

She replied unable to find the right words to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:14 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he faintly blushed looking down at his gloves. "I'm really happy that you had come to like me, Sunshine-chan." Closing his eyes he chuckled with his head tilted to the side. Kyuzo was being gentle with Sunshine since well he couldn't be mean to her, it seemed very mean and cruel. He would never be like those heartless thugs, sure he was faintly depressed but he would try his best to over come it but for now all he wanted to do was make Sunshine happy. It seemed to be working and so he was happy already.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:22 pm

Sunshine looked up and smiled warminly to him, her eyes closed, she was indeed happy, but she knew they could never be more than just friends, so that's what she had put in mind, so to kiss really meant nothing more than a friendly gesture.

"It's nothing."

She said unable to hide the smile on her face. She turned around facing the other direction and instead leaned back against the railing as she looked up at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:24 pm

Kyuzo seemed to laugh a little. "Yeah." He looked upward lightly sad. "I am pretty sure that I can make everyone happy." His gray eyes closed as he smiled a little, since he really didn't mean to say that out loud or was it the face he made.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:32 pm

I don't see why that's not true."

She said, Sunshine stretched and turned to face Kyuzo, still very much smiling. She exhaled heavily and straightened her posture she took his hand in hers and pulled him lightly, she wanted to head off to the park or something where there was something to do. Sunshine made no second thoughts to her gesture by taking his hand and leading them to the park, hoping she would find her way.

"Let's go some place else, like the park."

She said cheerfully, plus it would be nice, there weren't much people out at the park at this time of night, and plus if he really wanted to see the stars clearly it would be better if they went to a place where there wasn't much light surrounding them each side.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:38 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he smiled following her willingly, he could see that she really wanted to go to the park and well he couldn't help but go along since it was like she was offering him to go with her. Kyuzo could not decline her offer and while following her his smiled remained. "Okay~"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:49 pm

(I'll post at the park ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:50 pm

(Okays! I'll follow!)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Susanoo
Scout

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:39 pm

Kirin walked about the town, it's been along time since he came to this side of town, let alone this late at night, 1am. Normally he would be just eatting his Dinner around about now. But away, Kirin wasn't hungry he just wanted to be outside in the fresh air.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:48 pm

Raven, a hand on her pounding head, walked through the town. She had hoped that some fresh air would get her over her first hang over, even though Mori had told her to stay in side, but she never followed directions very well

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   

Back to top Go down

minami-machi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next