Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Kita-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 9 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kita-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 9 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kita-machi

Go down 
+6
Yoko
Unknown
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Kita-machi - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 7:09 pm

Mori shrugs and flicks his tail out of its curl and waves it near the floor.
"Hm. If you say so~"
He rubs Adrian's ear and then removes his hand as he looked around the Kita, getting bored just sitting there though he was amused by Adrian.
"You know....I believe a friend of mine sent me a carrot cake last time I saw her. Along with a few others if you're willing to try them?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 9:34 pm

Kita-machi, Streets

The streets of Kita-machi were sort of full of some people, not that it bothered the incubus at all for he was passing people with ease. Not at all did he brush up against anyone, many mortals stared at Hattori's face while others who were male were upset about their partner's looking at him. It was a everyday thing for him, and he didn't seem to care all that much about it. After all he just ignored them like always, Hattori's face was blank as he finally made it to a clear section of the street and juts slowed down to do a normal stride walk which made his shoulder's move in sync with his feet. Hattori indeed looked like a gothic man, as gothic as they come with a added in british accent to spice things up. Everyone spoke Japanese, Hattori spoke in British as well as Japanese. It was a odd mixture but what can you do?

Not everyone wears the kind of attire that Hattori wore, all of it was all black and sort of made of leather of some kind but it did hug his body alot. Especially, the corset that hugged him good. Hattori was not bothered by it, he was so use to it that he had to have it on at all times.

Last edited by Sasuke on Fri 30 Nov 2012, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1994-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 9:38 pm

Calmly, but in a motion that would seem military trained, a girl walks along the well lit street of the Kita-machi, her eyes are a dark shade of red and her hair is almost white blonde. Her eyes look everywhere as she walks, at her side is a sword. Protection is always needed. She ignored the looks from others, it was easy to do. She opens her mouth and touches her fang, before putting her hands at her sides, stopping in the middle of the street to look up at the streetlight above her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 9:46 pm

A moment passed by and his crimson eyes caught sight of a lass right before him a little ways, from what he could see she was looking at the street-light and he sort of found it inwardly funny. Hattori's face was still sort of blank but his mind was buzzing in some kind of weird state. It was like he could hear the laughter while others could not, the incubus still found it weird that his mind did things on its own but at the same time it was rather neat to him. Hattori sort of slowed his pace as he walked by her from behind and his eyes were set ahead as he continued on his slow stride walk. The streets seemed to be a good place than any to enjoy some faint peace and quiet though it didn't seem to be possible for his eyes narrowed some as he stopped looking to a random street-light and he couldn't help but wonder what kind of thing that they held, which made them so interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 9:56 pm

Nadia was careful in her spot, with each passing person she shifted her fingers, that were hidden beneath her long sleeve, playing with the arrow tip the resided there. When the man slowed near her, she turned her head watching him until he stopped. Her eyes narrow just a bit, but then she turns back to the streetlight. It had a buzzing sound, she felt as though it was about to crash downward, and as that thought crossed her mind she stepped back as the light bulb crashed to the ground. A few people scream, but she stares at it calmly as if she hadn't almost been crushed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 10:01 pm

Hattori blinked hearing something crash and he shifted his head to tilt in the left, as he blinked once did he make certain that a light bulb had crashed and he sort of chuckled with his eyes closed. They looked smooth almost, it was due to the black eyeliner coloring his eyelids over both eyes. They were natural much like his nails which were also black. The incubus couldn't help but shake his head as he chuckled a bit more before going quiet and looking like that didn't happen as he looked back to the street-light that he was looking at and he raised his right eyebrow curiously. Would that happen to him? If it did then he may come to laugh a little bit more. The main reason as to why he laughed was cause a lot of people had just now screamed and he was sort of down below them a few feet or so.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 10:05 pm

The girl shakes her head, and decides to keep walking, her head is held high like a commander. She has a small bounce to her step at this point, she passes the man who had slowed near her and as she does her hand shoots out touching his arm in such a light way it could have felt like a breeze, and with that she continues walking her eyes wide but he cannot see that, she heads into an ally and almost vanishes in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 10:09 pm

Hattori blinked once as he felt something touch him and he sort of frowned with his eyes narrowed, who would dare touch him. The incubus narrowed his eyes even more as he turned and looked in the direction of where the lass from earlier had left too. Hattori's face said it all, he wasn't expecting such a thing to happen but at the same time he was sort of weirdly interested. Should he follow the lass who was a stranger or should he stay and act like she hadn't done it. As he debated he decided to go ahead and follow her down the way she had went.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 10:37 pm

Nadia stood in the back of the alley, on a dumpster with her hands on her knees. She was thinking about the information she'd received from the small touch she'd placed upon the man. Her dark eyes looked at the ground, in thought she was as her long hair hung over her face like a curtain.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 10:42 pm

Hattori walked to where she was at, his expression seemed a little blank and almost bored like until that changed as he smirk and tilted his head to the right. The incubus was curious as to why she had touched him and he may as well ask her why she had done so. He could tell that her face was hidden and at the same time he was a little suspicious of her, for no one touches him out of random like she had done. It looked like he wasn't going to say anything until finally he decided to speak up finally finding the words. Hattori spoke as smooth as possible for she looked like she wasn't listening, and due to him speaking in a british accent did he sort of sound out of place. After all everyone sort of spoke Japanese around here.

"What was that back there?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 10:52 pm

The girl looks up, her dark eyes narrowed.

"You are the one who slowed beside me" Her accent is Russian, and her fangs show when she talks. "Who are you"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 10:57 pm

Hattori smirked, she was putting the blame on him and he sort of found that funny which is why he smirked rather bigger than the last time. The incubus's own fangs were shown as he looked at her and again he couldn't help but feel even more suspicious of her. As always when someone was alone in a dark alley was there always danger involved. Hattori didn't mind it since there was a lot of dangerous things now a days. Shifting his head to look away from her did he chuckle lightly in the throat.

"Yes, but I didn't touch you neh? However my name is rather un-important. Don't you think? After all most people say that females go first in everything?~"
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 10:55 am

Nadia's dark eyes hardened into a glare. The man's voice was odd to her, as were his words. But she couldn't deny the gentleman words at the end. However, she took in his looks in this up close way, noticing the horns atop his head.

"It was an accident that I touched you, I was walking to close." She pauses, her english wasn't entirely great, "My name is Nadia, now that I have told you can you reci-recipro... gah, what is your name?" She quits trying to pronounce the word reciprocate seeing as she simply didnt know how to say it in english.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 9:12 pm

As he listened he couldn't help but smirk lightly as he heard her name, and not only that but she says that it was a accident that she had touched him. Is that so? Hattori couldn't help but let his smirk disappear and he simply placed his hands on his hips. The incubus couldn't help but blink a few times without saying anything, and his mind sort of stopped working for a second. This only happens when he is taking his time in responding.

" Most people call me...Hollow."

Hattori told her his last name which is pretty much like his real name, after all he uses this name when only things happen that are bad and often times to lead some people off. The incubus couldn't help but say this name though for it kind of fit him right now. He was after all hollow in his thinking sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 8:16 pm

Nadia rolled her eyes, a skeptical look on her face.

"What kind of name is that? Did your parents hate you or something?" She uses simple words, ones that she can say and understand well.

The English language was new to her, but she did know the history of British names, she'd been trained in the skill of understanding the European background. It was something she was very proud of.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 8:52 pm

Hattori simply looked to Nadia with a look that said it all, he didn't like that she had said that and it was apparent that he hated his parents some. Sure, he didn't remember them and all but he still sort of disliked them. The incubus changed his face however to look blank of any kind of emotion, not at all was he going to let her words get to him after all she didn't need to know anything now did she? Hattori was quite rude at times, especially when you push his buttons.

"I am not certain, I do not even remember my parents. How should I come to know if they hated me or not. Besides, I named myself that."

Partly, it was all true for he grew up alone and did things on his own.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:09 pm

Nadia looked at her hand this time, it was the hand she had touched him with. Her dark eyes watch this hand, as she moves it and runs her fingers of the opposite hand down the fingers.

"You're a liar. You can remember your parents, but only a little. How sad it is that I know more about you, than you do? Perhaps that head injury was too much for a small mind like yours." She spoke her words with a strong Russian accent, her eyes gleamed as she shifted them to his face.

What would he know of his past? It was amusing to her, for with the simple touch in the street. She knew every ounce of his history, for it was her ability. With one touch the entire history of someone would become so clear, no matter what mind blocks the boy had. Her powers saw past it...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:14 pm

Hattori sort of showed his fangs as he glared some what at her, before closing his eyes and shrugging in a smug way. He would not care of anything at this moment, after all his father was with a human who were nothing but trouble. The incubus could also care less about his mother after all he had his hints and so that was good for him. Hattori decided to just leave it at that, his look was now back to being blank rather than angry.

"No, I speak the truth. I honestly do not care however. They don't matter to me anyway. Now then, Nadia I will leave you be."

The incubus took three steps back before turning around and going back to the main street not at all caring about nothing at this point. The only thing he could care for was to take his mind off of the hints for a little while for his head was hurting and well he hated that greatly.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:26 pm

Nadia calls to him as he is leaving.
"Do you want to know more about yourself?" She says simply, if he wanted to know he'd turn around.

She doubted it, demons were always the same. Evil, cruel. No one could change her mind on that. But the eternals.. they were so much worse. Her eyes closed, as she pulled her knee to her chest. It was so dark in this place, but it was not cold. She missed home
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:32 pm

Hattori simply looked over his shoulder and he shook his head with a small smirk showing on his face, that was his way of saying that he didn't need anymore of her help. The incubus could care less about his past right now anyways for the hints were all that he was looking for. Finding out the rest of it however, would mean that it would be boring as well as himself being boring and he didn't like that what so ever. Hattori liked himself the way that he was.

"Nah, you can keep that little information. After all I am going to start things over. Where would the fun be if you went on ahead and spoiled it for me neh?~ "

The incubus turned his face and kept on walking as well as doing a rather small sound of humming which escaped his throat. Usually, humming helped eased his mind some what.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Races Medic
Sakura

Female Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2014, 1:31 pm

New Years Eve Night. (OPEN)
Weather: Cold.
Era: Is crowd with drunk people in pubs and clubs, along with some stumbling home along the street too.

~

It was rowdy tonight.

Sakura been with her friends tonight all of them have been drinking so has Sakura, she had only two drinks in the total night out, they were Peach Snaps. It was nice spending time with them, getting dolled up with them enjoying there company, but it was always near this time of night Sakura just wants to walk away from them and return in the morning, to help them get over there hangover.

The pinkette sighs as they leave the pub on to the small streets of Kita-Machi. It was nearing the time for her to vanish soon, her friends often joked about her saying she was cinderella must be home before mid-night.  Tonight she was dressed in a black cami with a black leather fitted jacket which had studs on to along with a hood, on her legs she wore Wet look purple skinnies with Black peep toe wedges that show off her toes which are painted purple. Sakura's smooth yet pale skin as always what her framed lips and Eyes stand out apparently according to her friends this gave her the 'Sexy' 'Firey' 'Badass' look about her. Yet Sakura never really dressed or looked like this, she only did it with her friends she as tonights occasion. Sure she actually knows how to look and dress like this yet, she wasn't uncomfortable to dress like it, it was just nice to wear this in a group.  After all people in Miyagi, never really dressed like this or fancy for normal occasions.

Sakura walks just behind her group her hands tucked into the pockets of her leather jacket. A slim tanned arm linked into her's. Her best friend, Monica. Monica was english, she moved to Miyagi at young age, Monica was more the wild one out of the pair, the one who likes to look pretty all the time, the one who drinks, the one who's kinda scared to go to front line. While Sakura was the opposite, She was the calm one, who likes to read, yet due to her abilities she eager to go to war to help the healers on the front line. Monica is a Mage, while Sakura is a half breed.

"Saku-chan?"

Her honey like voice rang in Sakura's ears, turning her head away from the christmas decoration lights to her best friend.

"Yeah?"

Her best friend smiles at her, she knew to well that Sakura would want to go home soon, Sakura wasn't one for clubbing sure a few pubs are fine for her, but clubs, grinding against people, drinking your self mindless, that wasn't Sakura.

"You can go, You don't have to stay. I know how you feel about these type of things."

She spoke to the pinkette. Sakura eyes glanced away from the group of five females in front of her to her closest Friend out of all of them. Her eyes stay on her friend as she halts slightly causing both to stop, due to there linked arms. "No, I'll leave when we get to the next place to know that your safe."
She smiles gently to her friend, which cause Monica to roll her eyes.
"Nothing going to happen Saku! No one is going to hurt me, There's no need to get protective! You can't heal all my wounds."
Her friend scolds her. Sakura makes a cheesy grin. "I can at least try."

Sakura tugged gently on her friends arm to continue walking as the group was far a head of her. Monica's eyes watered, of how she missed her sweet friend, Sakura. She always made sure she was never ill, if she was Sakura was there healing her, making her meals, Helping her with her shop, Sakura does many things for Monica. She, Monica had lost a child a few years ago and Sakura took it upon herself to look after Monica. She leads the pinkette to be over protective about loosing her.

Monica nudged Sakura in a Playful manner causing them both to laugh happily, easily catching up to her group of friends. They soon arrived at the club, Sakura and Monica depart from eachother with a tight hug and a kiss on eachothers cheek. Sakura watched her friends vanish behind the door of the club.

Sakura sigh heavily turning around hands back into her pockets looking up to the sky seeing it was a cloudless night as she continued to stare up as she walks.

Another year almost over and another one to come.

(Open to anyone who wants to RP with Sakura. She's wearing whats in my sig.)
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2015, 8:20 pm

It was beginning to grow a bit rare for the human leader to leave her post in the human's territory, but Viola was feeling cramped and agitated. That meant that she needed to leave that area before she caused any problems. The woman would rather there wasn't a fight in her compound, especially not caused by her, and the biggest thing she was worried about was a fight between her and Amber. Amber was a kind and rather gentle soul most of the time, but Viola was harsh and brash, she had the tendency to be able to cause fights where there weren't any. Her attitude and the fact that she was often stubborn as a mule were what had gotten her the position that she filled right now. Of course when she was out and about no one knew that she was human, rather she disguised her scent as that of a phoenix. There were a few who knew who she really was though. Kyuzo, to her dissatisfaction did, and Amber, and possibly Aimi though that girl hadn't seen her in a while.

All these thoughts brought a somewhat irritated sigh from between her lips, her hard blue eyes gazing forward in a harsh manner as she lifted a hand to brush her white hair behind her ear. It appeared that she had picked the wrong day to go out. It was cold and crowded, two things that she didn't like in the least bit. The day hadn't presented itself in her mind before she left, it wasn't exactly that she had forgotten, she knew exactly what day it was. It was more that it hadn't struck her what the day meant until she had already left and ended up in these nasty crowds. Too late to leave now, wasn't it?

Viola's eyes stared forward as her eyebrows pulled down and together to make it almost appear as though she was glaring. Almost perhaps wasn't the right word, because she most certainly was glaring, but others might not notice it all that well. With a slight huff of air she began to push her way through the crowd, deciding finally that this pace wasn't good enough for her at all. Perhaps she'd bump into Amber, maybe that would calm her down...For anyone else though, it might not be in their best interest to try interacting with her this night.

"This is absolutely ridiculous, how is today any different than any other day? Oh yay! A new year! Big deal...All that means is that all that paper work we've all been trying to avoid has to finally be done and handed in."

The woman was grumbling to herself about how she felt about this day in particular. It was a waste of time to her, celebrating a day such as this.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Races Medic
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 4:35 am

Sakura easily moving out of the way for people as she walks down the street, further down the street, less people seem to present. Distant noise of rowdy drunkens, yet Sakura couldn't help let her mind wonder back to her friend, should she wait for her, Monica? Then again she is a adult and knows how to handle situations that Sakura couldn't. Specially involving drunken men and women coming on to you, Sakura would quiet happy flee from it all, yet she knew deep down she always wants something exciting in her life and a deep romantic at heart too.

Sakura shook her head. Nah.. She'll stumble home when she's ready.. I'll just see her in the morning.. After all the pair already joint at the hip most days. So Sakura was now just wanting to walk around aimlessly. Turning the corner of the street a large group of people aimlessly walking up the street, she reconized afew of them, some said or in other words since they are drunk, shouted hello to her, which makes the book store owner smile and wave back as she tries to slip past then.

Yet a strange hair colour caught her attention, white? Only a few people have white hair in Miyagi, when again she was the only one with natural pink hair too. Sakura was born and breed here in Miyagi, way before the war, she was a halfbreed, half Elf, the other half Human. She is often mistaken a lot of the time as human, sure her features on her face, were striking like elves, yet like every other elves she didn't have pointy ears, they are rounded like humans.
Yet Sakura has never seen this person before, sure many of the races went into war, very few returned for new year or let alone christmas to be with their families. She guessed if she was on the front line too she wouldn't like to return ether, she'll fear people would lose more lives if she wasn't there, yet the pinkette has never stepped a foot on to the war soil.

She caught the women's faint mumbling yet the crowd in front of her did make it hard to hear. Did this women work in a office? Sakura's blue eyes look towards the female taking her in, never seen her before in her life.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 12:25 pm

"Why am I here...? I hate crowds."

The woman finished her complaining to herself, and with a grunt she pushed her way out of the crowd, taking in a deep breath as if to calm herself down. It might look like she was trying to relax after having a panic attack from being in such a crowd, but really she was trying to keep herself from yelling and going off on someone. Sighing she lifted her hands to fix the red tie that matched her red and black outfit before moving them to shift the popped collar around some. This was her way of calming herself down, but the irritating ringing sound that came from her pocket then caused her to clench her teeth together in frustration.

Swiftly she pulled out the flip-phone and glanced at the small screen on the front in an attempt to see who was calling. The number that showed caused her grip to tighten on the phone and with a deep breath she flipped it open and placed it to her ear.

"Viola." All she did was state her name instead of actually greeting the person, mostly so that they knew it was her and that Amber hadn't answered for her. "Does it sound like I'm having a good time?" Her eyes slowly lowered to being closed and her face was mostly blank as she tipped her head down some; it was a look of concentration. "Yes, very funny. I hate you." She snapped the phone shut without a goodbye and tucked it away in her pocket.

A few moments of breathing in and out and she slowly opened her blue eyes to gaze down at the ground, a frown making its way across her lips. The call had reminded her why it was that she was out in this place. It was one of her higher-ups, heck they didn't even live around here. They had told her earlier that she needed to get out more. Her leaving the Human compound today had been an order. Honestly she'd have much rather stayed there and done some paperwork, but they were getting "nervous" since she rarely left nowadays.

The human leader looked around some, hoping to catch a glimpse of someone she might recognize. It would be a whole lot more interesting if Kyuzo were around. She had a good time with him. Of course he was the leader of the races, but even so she enjoyed their little spats and as some people would call them "fights". Viola didn't consider them actual fights since both of them typically made it out without any fatal injuries, so in her mind they were simply spars; fun ones at that. It was one of the few times that she would crack a smile, but with the man nowhere in sight she supposed that she'd just have to suffer through the annoyance of the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Races Medic
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 2:48 pm

The crowd passed her, she rose an eyebrow at the white haired female, who actually dressed quiet fancy unlike everyone else who wore clubbing wear, or something like Sakura was wearing. She made quiet a few friends of lately, the royal vampire twins, bumped in to the leader and his niece, a werewolf that she didn't know what to think of. Yet the word 'Viola' ring a bell in her head, she was not sure exactly where she's heard of that name before, yet the female was acting like a panic attack. So being the good cilivian she is Sakura stepped towards the female yet not close like invading keeping a meter between them, after all she has seen people flip the lid along with alcohol it was the worst.

"You okay?"

Sakura's soft voice is as soft as silk, she didn't want to cause any trouble. It wasn't in her nature, that was normally her partner in crimes job, which is a golden furred beast called Shi, her pet dog. Who is actually at her father's house at the current moment looking after her adopted father.
The pinkette's hands still stuffed into her pockets they were keeping warm after all it is a good night tonight. She rose a singular pink eyebrow to the 'Viola', underneath Sakura's fringe her purple 'tattoo' was hidden from the outer world view.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 3:14 pm

Speaking of annoyances. Viola thought the words, perhaps a bit unfairly since the girl had just approached her, but she was in a bad mood. Was it fair to blame such unkind thoughts on being in a bad mood though since she was almost always like this? A predicament that Viola realized she'd have to think on later since she still hadn't responded to the question from the girl in front of her. A girl whom she'd really only heard and hadn't actually taken a look at despite the fact that she was looking right at her. "You seem a little too kind to make it in a place like this." She hadn't answered the question, and she honestly wasn't planning on doing so. She was just giving a warning out instead.

With at least somewhat of a response out of the way Viola took the time to glance over the girl in front of her with a lack of interest. She was pretty certainly, but pretty meant nothing to Viola when she was in a mood like this. "Haven't you ever been told not to talk to strangers?" The human gave the other a pointed look as she questioned her on this. Her lips had moved out of the frown that they held moments ago, but they didn't even pull up slightly at the corners, just remainedpressed in a flat line. Viola wasn't sure which would be best for the girl in front of her. The human leader really only interacted two ways with people, an entire lack of interest/coldly, or she could be a bully. Either way she could be pretty mean. Of course she wouldn't lie and say that it was always like this. There were occasions where she could be different, Amber was a good example of this. She was entirely different with that girl, and Aimi had been another, but it took her a while to warm up to people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kita-machi
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next