Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Kita-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 8 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kita-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 8 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kita-machi

Go down 
+6
Yoko
Unknown
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Kita-machi - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 9:45 am

Adrian laughs, letting his head move with the tug at his ear, in a dramatic and playful way. "I wasn't born eternal, nor was a human when I was cursed" he tries to make light of the words he had spoken. His hand rubbing his eye patch again.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 9:52 am

Mori chuckles at Adrian's funny display and rubs his ear as he looks abck to the eyepatch since the boy was bringing attention to it.
"Interesting...Why would you have to wear an eyepatch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 9:55 am

Adrian's fingers played with the bottom of the patch. "would you like to see..?" he asks, a happy look on his face
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:01 am

Mori smiles and removes his hand from Adrian's ear.
"Sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:12 am

Adrian chuckles as he slowly lifts up his eye patch, showing just an empty socket a few stitches surround the hole but thy only seem to be keeping the circular shape. For his eye had been gouged out over 200 years ago, when he had been originally cursed with eternal life. Back in those days the only thing that could be done about an injury was to remove the damage and try to keep the person from bleeding to death. Which resulted in how terrible his left 'eye' looked now, despite the fact there was no eye there.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:20 am

Mori raises an eyebrow questionably as to why Adrian seemed to happy to showing off the gory eye and he chuckled quietly.
"Wow, how'd you get this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:54 am

"a bull, a very wise old bull" he sighs the words, then smiles. Recovering his eye, "not too gory for you?
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:59 am

Mori pets Adrian on the head and smiles a somewhat empty smile, void of any happiness or saddnes or and emotion at that.
"I've seen worse. And besides, you're still a cute bunny."
He teases as he inclines his head to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 9:47 pm

"you think I'm cute..?" he asks, a sly smirk on his face, he leans forward on the table just a little
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:09 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow and wore a small teasing smile of his own as he stared at Adrian.
"Didn't you hear me? Or do you want to hear it again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:21 pm

Adrian grins, resting his chin on his palm. "Oh i heard you" he chooses his words very slowly, making them come out in a highly flirtacious response, "But i'd love to hear it again, from the adorable little neko before me" he winks(his blink wink, they RYame lol) his ears flopping over one another.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:37 pm

Mori's smile then turns into a dark flirtatious smirk and he leans forward in his seat.
"I think...you're a very cute bunny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:52 pm

Adrian chuckles lowly, his green eye on Mori, "You're such an interesting neko, Mori. Has anyone ever told you that?" he draws out his words, making them highly flirtacious and almost silky.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:57 pm

Mori closes his eyes for a moment to chuckle in amusement and opened them once again to look at Adrian in an almost seductive way.
"Never in the way that you say it~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:55 pm

"That surprises me, " He admits, his eye halfway closed to give an alluring look, a flirty smirk on his face. It was true, he figured this neko had had a lot of attention from other people. Giving the fact that this neko was a teaser, (not taser lol)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 12:05 am

Mori twitches his ears adn thinks back on when he teased other people, not many teased him back the way Adrian did. Hm, the thought didn't really bother him as he just smirked and shook his head, giving Adrian a suspicious glance.
"Why? Would be a cute jealous if people other than you gave me attention?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 12:17 am

Adrian smirks, twirling a strand of his blond hair around his finger. "I could be jelous" he teases, winking at him. "Of course, I have no right to be" he admits, tilting his head to the side, his ears flopping. He was enjoying himself, Mori really was interesting. But he was right in saying that he had no right to be jelous, a male should not be jelous of a female.. his thoughts linger on that for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 12:25 am

"No rights, huh?"
Mori chuckles and looks to Adrian's ears with a raised eyebrow and gently takes one again, rubbing the black bunny ear with the threat of a smirk returning to his face.
"Do you have any feeling in your ears at all? They just flop around on the top of your head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 12:37 am

"A male should not be jelous of females" Adrian chuckles, trying to lift his right ear, it lifts just a little before dropping back. "Not really, they've been through a lot" he admits, still giving him a flirty smile. "Do you have feelings in your ears?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 12:43 am

"And why is that?"
Mori asks curiously as he twitches his black ears and lets them lower, nearly invisible among his black hair.
"Yes, of course."
He chuckles and pulls on Adrian's ear teasingly but not enough to hurt the boy as he smirks at him playfully, his long black tail curling slyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 12:56 am

Adrian leans his head toward Mori, offering more length on his ear, "When growing up.. you learn things" He says in a mysterious way, chuckling. He smirks at Mori, his eye noticing the movement of his tail. intriguing his curiosity. "What does it mean when a cat's tail curls?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 8:37 am

Moriglanced to his tail as he continued to mess with Adrian's ear and shrugged with a small smirk.
"You tell me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 11:14 am

"I think you're excited" he guesses, pointing his finger at Mori. His ear tries to lift up in mori's hand, but only ends up looking like how a snake would move, were the snake sick and dying.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 1:22 pm

Mori chuckles at both attempts, most of his laughter pointed at Adrian's ear and he smiles slyly to the bunny boy with a raised eyebrow.
"Is that so?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 7:01 pm

"why yes that is so" he teases, his ear laying limp in mori's grip. A soft chuckle goes through him, for he assumed that he was correct about mori's tail
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 7:09 pm

Mori shrugs and flicks his tail out of its curl and waves it near the floor.
"Hm. If you say so~"
He rubs Adrian's ear and then removes his hand as he looked around the Kita, getting bored just sitting there though he was amused by Adrian.
"You know....I believe a friend of mine sent me a carrot cake last time I saw her. Along with a few others if you're willing to try them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kita-machi
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next