Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Romance Section - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Romance Section - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Romance Section - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Romance Section - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Romance Section - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Romance Section - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Romance Section - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRomance Section - Page 2 I_voting_barRomance Section - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Romance Section - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRomance Section - Page 2 I_voting_barRomance Section - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Romance Section

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

Romance Section - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 11:55 am

Kirin had history with humans as well and not a pretty one ethier. ''You should know they are around here, they breed like rabbits, and want to rule over almost everything.. What would you do if humans try to control you? Become angry, humans kill things that frighten them. They don't known what to do, so they result to the thing they known best elimination to death.'' He spoke. While sitting down in a chair opposite Adrian. ''Yet we rule over one thing, what they don't have Immortality.. Long livng, Humans grow old and age, while we don't unless, we give up on our immortality. But being immortal doesn't mean we can't die. Everything dies at some point...'' It was much like the eternals their use to be lots of them, now ownly a few livid and it was mostly males too. After all The female body is more fragile then the mans body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 4:02 pm

Adrian calmly takes a seat across from Kirin, his green eye focused as he rubs his covered left one. "humans breed so easily these days, yet The last I saw a human was in America.. " he tells, holding out his right free hand while he talks to gesture. An old habit of his. "I don't like the thought of them killing us.. Or trying to at least.. I guess I'd submit to their will to keep death from laying siege on me.. What would you do Kirin.. If yiu ever met a human in this land.." he asks, a more grown up look crossing his face. He was sure Kirin was older and wiser, but he did have some knowledge of his own,
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 7:10 pm

''The humans who actually live among us in Miyagi, don't seem to mind our presents, but the outsiders... I don't want to get involed in bloodshed, I have seen too much of it all in different ways... It maybe because I'm old, or seen wars. Yet I want nothing to do with it.'' He said closing his eyes, the look on Adrian's face reminded him of his own, previous look, a look of almost innocent and caring yet can change easily, when faced a serious discussion. So he was use to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 7:18 pm

"The outsiders.. they sound.. evil. It isnt right for them to want to kill us.. what have we done?" He asks, his visible eye filling with cloudyness, like he was in depth with his thoughts. Softly he drums his pale fingers on the table in front of him, his hat bouncing a bit on his head as his ears move to keep from going numb. "How old are you Kirin? If that isnt too much of a personal question.." He smiles, his nose twitching a little.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 7:29 pm

Kirin couldn't help but smirk. ''If I was a women I would of slapped you for asking my age.. But I'm almost 172 or something you loose count after awhile..'' He said honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 7:38 pm

Leaning foreward on the table, Adrian smiled. "I do believe that is the first time I've seen your lips raise up in more than a frown," he pauses then shifts into a grin. "You're younger than me!" He exclaims in a more feminine way. He blushes deeply, embarassed, and bows his head. "Sorry.." he mutters trying to make his voice deeper.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 1:43 am

''tsk-'' He made a noise leave his mouth. ''Age is just an number, it's what you experienced in life that makes up old..'' Kirin then tugged down on his leather gloves, even though they sculptured his hands perfectly, he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:25 am

"True.. sometimes I feel like I'm over a thousand years old" He puts his head in his hands, his eyes still on Kirin, particularly the gloves. "Is there something.. up with your.. hands?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 7:51 am

Kirin frowned at adrian. then he states the truth about his hands. ''nothing is wrong with them'' in a matter of fact it was his wrists not his hands he had a really-ish slight problem with his wrists just the fact her had now a demon clan seal on his scared right wrist. well more like a none existant clan seal due to he killed the last one in rome a week ago, his former master, his former lover... his former eternality. and now he was searching for a new one. his little neko could b it. but he wasn't immortal like a angel, demon, vampire or a eternal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:41 pm

Adrian's head tilts, calmly he reaches out his hand his green eye full of curiosity. "can I see..?" he asks softly, noticing a lot going on in the back of the brown colored eyes of Kirin. His own life span had offered him many chances of meeting people, and he'd only met one person like Kirin before..
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 6:13 pm

Kirin's eyes narrow slightly. So the boy wants too see the scare of his life in the slave trade.. so be it. He placed his hands on the table. His hand went limp as always, when people ethier grabbed his hand or hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 7:45 pm

Adrian carefully takes Kirin's left hand in his. Slowly he removes the glove, touching his palm then the scars on his wrists. His brow creases in thought as his gentle fingers skim all the way around the scar before looking up at Kirin. "A slave..?" He asks, his lip trembling just a little.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 6:31 am

''Slave Trade. Yes.'' his hands were limp as well as his arms. It was a habbit from the slave trade, then they use to put on and off the shackles after so many years it stayed with him. A bad slave try and run, but in the end they die. A good slave, does as it told and survives. Kirin was a good slave after seeing what happened to bad slaves. Even though he was used for many things, hand servants, a toy, sex slave, a beating bag, Murder etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 7:11 am

Adrian's eye closed, a shiver going through him. Reopening his eye he traces his fingers over the scar. "humans are horrid creatures.. Why so cruel..? Treating unnatural beings such as us, so poorly.. So awful.." he speaks in a near whisper, his cap falling from his head onto the table. His black bunny ears falling free, one is wrapped in bandages, the other flopped lazily. His green eye is still hard, thinking of what he had said and his own memories of the human trafficking. He hadn't even realized his cap had fallen off.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 7:15 am

''It's in the past-'' Kirin said as his eyes watch the hat fall then.
Kirin couldn't help but stare at the eternal across from him, and couldn't help but blurt out. ''Why does you have rabbit ears? I thought you were an eternal.'' He states
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 7:27 am

Adrian's eye widens as he rather quickly puts his cap back on. He blushes darkly, "I.. Am eternal.." he takes a breath "but I wasn't human upon becoming one" he says softly, biting his lip from embarrassment. It was true, before he was cursed, he had been a 'halfbreed' or bunny boy as most called him back in Austria. He looks to Kirin, "
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 7:36 am

Kirin stayed silent Pulling his hand back to him, his right hand putting his left glove back on his left hand, briefly, his inner side of his wrist was showen a matching scare yet with a demon seal too. A seal as known as owner ship or Clan's men shipp. ''I was born a eternal, both of my parents were the same.'' He said, saying he was a eternal since birth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 7:43 am

Adrian noticed the mark, he reached out as if to touch it then drops his hand in the center of the table. The tops of his fingers were indented like someone had left permanent bite marks there. He keeps his eye on Kirin, a small smile on his lips. "some of us, aren't that lucky" he teases, not meaning it in a harsh way, with his opposite hand he takes off his cap, letting his ears be free once more, they flop on his head like dark unnatural highlights in his bright blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 7:49 am

''We all can't show how we want to be, We have to accept what is given to us and live with it.'' A dark look appeares in the back of Kirin's eyes and he moves his wrist away from Adrian almost violently.. It was the only thing he had left of his former master, former lover... Former Eternity. And now he was looking for another reason to live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 7:55 am

Adrian's hand pulls away slowly, then goes to his eye patch rubbing it slowly. "you're wise.." he murmurs, rubbing his eye patch harder. His ears move a bit as his visible eye stays on Kirin. "I didn't mean to upset you, Kirin.. I was simply curious of the mark.." he tells him honestly, he had no reason to lie. He wasn't the sort.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 8:09 am

Even though the real clan family of the mark was dead, the last one he personally killed, his lover. He was branded as one of the heirs to the family now, even though he's not a demon or blood related at all. ''The.. mark-'' He didn't know how to word the seal and choose to go by Adrian's way of saying it. ''-hold no concern to any being.'' His words sounded harsh then meat to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 8:18 am

Adrian shrinks back in his chair, his ears flopping low with almost no life in them. He couldn't help but react in such a way. It was a natural defense, to appear weak and fragile. He continues to rub his eyepatch though, "you must have loved whoever gave you that mark.." he comments in a gentle tone
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 8:22 am

''I don't need sympathy.'' Kirin spoke. True, he had killed Lucius Le Iteo. The Demon. In Rome less then a two weeks ago now. Yet he had killed for the Demon's name and now he killed the demon, as the demon's request.
Kirin couldn't help but mutter the next thing. ''Stop rubbing your eye.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 8:26 am

"I wasn't offering" he retorts, leveling his voice into a bold tome. Almost as if he were challenging kirin, but to what was the question. Perhaps it was
To see what was inside the mysterious slave man, or perhaps not. Adriana ears pick up on thr soft mutter, "I can't help it" he insists, a deep set frown on his face
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 8:37 am

''Well stop it, you keep rubbing it would only make it worse.'' He scolded, with a frown as he took his hands off the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 8:40 am

Adrian can't help but let out a soft chuckle, "I don't want to make it worse.. Do you think you could take a look at it for me..?" he asks, a small smile on his face. He obviously knew something that he didn't wish to share about his hidden eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance Section   Romance Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance Section
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next