Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Manga and Anime I_vote_lcap100%Manga and Anime I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Manga and Anime I_vote_lcap0%Manga and Anime I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Manga and Anime I_vote_lcap0%Manga and Anime I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Manga and Anime I_vote_lcapManga and Anime I_voting_barManga and Anime I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Manga and Anime I_vote_lcapManga and Anime I_voting_barManga and Anime I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Manga and Anime

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 2:39 pm

Akito decide to go to the library, to see what they have. He walk a little more into the Manga and Anime section and looks at what kind they have. As he's looking, his tail swings a bit."Hm..where could it be." he says quietly out loud, mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:43 pm

Akito looks a bit more around at the different manga's, seeing they don't have the one he's looking for. They have some good books but Akito decide to not take any books. He twitched his tail a bit before leaving out of the Manga and Anime section to go to another.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 1:09 am

"Pa?"
"Akira?"
Ita was looking in the anime manga section with his eyes down. The little neko was scared.

"Ita?"
Akira said this rather confused for he was on the other side of the the one Ita is. The little neko seemed to try and look over the book case with hardly no luck.

Asami was reading a manga book at a table with his right cheek on his right hand, it had romance and action and he was reading it contently not even paying attention to his two boys.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 1:17 am

Ita heard his brothers call, his ears pulled up with his eyes wide.
"Where are you, Akira?"

"Where are you?"
Akira asked this while looking from side to side of the many books, he had what he was looking for. A edition of anime similar to Spiderman.

Asami's ears twitched but his eyes remained on the black and white pages of his Manga he was reading.

Ita's one eye looked to the top of the book case with his ears up along with his tail.
"I'm here!"

Akira walked left of the aisle he was in, his ears were laid back due to his curiousness.
"Here?"

Ita walked right of the aisle he was in with a manga edition of Daffy Duck. "Here!"

Asami glanced up from his reading with his eyes fixed on the aisle they both were in, he had a good view of the both of them going to the opposite direction the other was going which made him smirk.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 1:25 am

Asami closed his book and walked over to where his two boys were.
"Akira and Ita?"

"Pa, look I found it!"
Akira ran over to his father with his ears down and he was blushing lightly, his tail down due to his love for his father as he showed him his book.

Ita peeked his head from the aisles end and he smiled with a sparkly background.
"Pa!"
The litte neko ran to Asami with his ears and tail up as he took a hold of his father's arm.

Asami nodded to Akira who made the boy grin and he looked to Ita and smirked. "So, you got what you wanted?"

Ita nodded shyly but became bold real quick. "Yeah!"

Akira fidgeted with his book in his arms with his eyes closed and his ear and tail down. "Yep!"

Asami nodded as he walked to his table with his ears up and tail still, Ita and Akira were comparing books and grinning happily.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 1:39 am

Akito thought to come to the library again after not being here for quite some time and since they didn't really have the manga he was looking for. As he enters the library, he makes his way up to the manga and anime section to see if they have some new books and maybe to read one or so. He stops now being at the section and looks at one shelf of the mangas, while swinging his tail back and fourth. As he looks he moves his right arm a bit high to looks at the books but moves it back down, feeling a bit of pain in it, being that his wound there havem't heal that much yet so he moves his other hand on his arm for a moment then looks back at the books being quiet.

(Will post back tomorrow, since it's getting late)
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 1:44 am

(Kay.)

Asami made it back to his table and opening his book he read before he made sure his mind was empty as he reads. His ears along with his tail were still he didn't notice anyone since he always seems to let his two boys explore.

Ita grinned to his brother Akira and seeing another neko from the corner of his eye he smiled walking over to the other neko with his ears up trying to keep them erect like his father.
"Hello!"

Akira's first reaction, he pouted with his ears slicked back but seeing another neko his attitude changed as he followed his brother and appeared on the other side of him.
"Looking for something?"
Unlike Ita, his ears were down in a submissve way and his tail wagged unlike his brothers who tried to stay still.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 8:39 pm

Akito's ears twitch a bit hearing two other voices and looks away from the books to at where he sees two smaller boy nekos. He haven't seen any other nekos here, besides his two friends, Mori and Raven. His tail stood still as he stood quiet for a moment then says in his normal quiet voice."Hey and not really, I'm just looking around."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 8:44 pm

Akira smiled tilted his head as he could see that this neko looked a bit older than him and his brother since they both were 12.
"Finding everything okay?"

Ita looked at the other neko's ears and tail and he rubbed his own ears for they had a rather interesting look to them while his were just well to darn groomed. Maybe it was the point?

Asami kept reading his book silently, making sure not to miss each word.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 8:54 pm

Akito looks up at his ears seeing that one of the boys was looking at it and twitch his ears then swings his tail one time to side. To the boy who asked if everything was okay, He nod a bit."Yeah, everything is fine." Then he looks back at the mangas again and takes one out, one of his favorite books and looks back to the two younger nekos."So is everything okay for the two of you?"
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:02 pm

Akira nodded happily as he showed his special edition of a book of Spiderman similar to a anime type book for it was colored. The nekos ear were still down but his tail was wagging.
"Uh-huh!"

Ita held his book up after checking his ears, it was a edition of Daffy Duck in manga form similar to that of a comic. The neko had his ears up and his tail twitched every now and again.
"Sure?"

Asami heard voice and he looked over his shoulder seeing his two sons talking to a new friend which of course smirked and let them be.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:12 pm

Akito nods a bit and looks over back to the mangas, at all the different types of books and the comics, which was a bit away from where the manga and anime shelves was at. His tail remains up still and his ears are somewhat up, not much."Those are good, they have some interesting mangas and animes as well here."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:16 pm

Akira smiled to the neko and he pointed to himself.
"My name is Akira Echo and this is my brother, Ita Echo. "

Ita looked to Akira but he smiled none the less as he nodded.
"Yeah. Nice to meet you. I know they have very interesting ones but you know the classics are one of a kind!"

Asami seemed to read a bit more before closing his book since he could always read this on the computer and he watched his sons pleased.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:26 pm

Akito looks for another moment at the mangas then to the one he's still holding."Indeed, those kinds are good." He looks back to the two boys with a small smile and decides to say his name as well."The names Akito." He wonders for a moment that they must have someone older with them being that they are young, well younger than him."You two aren't here alone right?"
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:32 pm

Akira blinked and he smiled looking the direction where his father is.
"That is Pa. Is he not cool?"

Ita looked to his father and he waved so it doesn't get awkward.
"Yep, our cool father named Pa."

Asami blinked once and he nodded in response to Ita's wave.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:41 pm

Akito looks over to where the boys father was, sitting at a table and he twitched his ears a bit. The older neko looks almost just like his brother, which sort of surprise him for a moment but shrugs it a bit off and nods a bit."Yeah he looks cool."He thought about his brother for a moment, he should be speaking with him in another day or so by phone.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:45 pm

Akira snickered with his eyes closed.
"Our fathers name is Asami!"

Ita closed his eye with his ear down.
"Which I think is a good name for our beloved father!"

Asami looked to the rest of the bookshelves as if debating if he should go look for more books.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 11:25 pm

Akito swings his tail slowly side to side, with his ears still."He kind of looks like my big brother.."He looks at the other mangas once more to take another one he wanted to check out and maybe to read then looks back to the table where the two boys dad was. He haven't really seen a older neko much. Well his brother is a bit other then him but not older like the other older neko. He walks more near the table, where the anime shelf is at, to look more at the anime they have there and may get one."They do have some good anime as well here."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011, 12:26 am

Akira nodded agreeing with Akito with a happy expression.
"Yeah, one day I may come here again and check them all out!"

Ita agreed with his brother as well as Akito.
"Definately, Pa wouldn't mind it since well he likes to read at times. Being almost 30 though must be hard since we are both 12."

Asami glanced to Akito and his two boys in silence while placing his arms on the table calmly.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011, 11:35 pm

Akito looks back at the older neko the father of the two boys. He starts thinking a bit about only having a big brother as a family and growing up in a orphanage place. He swings his tail a bit to the side and looks at the two mangas again that he's holding then looks back to the two boys."Next time, I show you some of the good mangas then.."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:01 pm

Akira grinned with his ears down hugging his book.
"That would be great!"

Ita narrowed his eye with a smile his ears way up.
"You do that and remember it, then I'll give you 5% of my allowance."

Asami looked to Akito and his two sons and he chuckled glad that they were bonding.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:27 pm

Akito nods a bit while swinging his tail a bit slowly and flips the pages of one of the two mangas he's holding."No worries, I won't forgot."He walks up to the table, where Asami is at. For another moment or so he remains quiet looking at the floor then looks back at the older neko and says somewhat quietly."Mind if I sit here.."He usually acts different depending on his mood or if he doesn't like or get annoyed by the other person. Besides all that he does act nice as well.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 9:09 pm

Asami looked to Akito and he smiled shaking his head contently not bothered.
"Go ahead, free world is it not?"

Ita looked a little worried.
"There goes my 5% of my allowance."

Akira narrowed his eyes to the worried Ita.
"Then why say it and suggest it?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 11:12 pm

Akito twitches his ears and looks to the side a bit, after hearing Ita saying there goes his 5% of his allowance, he swings his tail a bit slowly before saying a bit quietly but enough for the boys to hear him."No worries, you can have it, Ita." then he looks back at the table and moves the chair out to sit down on it and puts the book he has with him, down on the table staying quiet, not really knowing what to say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manga and Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga and Anime   Manga and Anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manga and Anime
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next