Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Market Center - Page 13 I_vote_lcap100%Market Center - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Market Center - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Market Center - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Market Center - Page 13 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 13 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Market Center - Page 13 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 13 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Market Center

Go down 
+8
Blix
Lilly
Akito
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Market Center - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:22 am

Tora watched and glanced to the men who were whispering. She looked back to the boy and just watched curiously. A smile twitched on her lips as the little boy ran into him and the boy was nice enough to speak. Her ears twitched under her purple hat noticing that the boy was looking around. Was he here for someone? And then he turns to her direction.
She gasps a little and looks away trying to make it seem like there was someone interesting happening someone else. She gripped the bench a little as she leaned forward, but knew she was probably caught watching.

"What are you looking at?" asked a very cranky woman holding a crying boy.

"Ha! I-I-nothing. I-I'm Sorry ma'am." she said standing up quickly and knocking her guitar case over making a loud noise and having the boy cry even more.

The woman looked even more angry then before and stood up. "Thanks." she said annoyed and stormed off. Tora stood there ashamed and then sat back down, without even bothering to sit her case up right, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:29 pm

Akito still had wondered who scent was that, knowing it's new but one thing about it, sort of caught his interest maybe. His looks are still towards the direction where he's smells it, his ears lowered only a bit for a moment, before rising a bit back up. As he turns his attention away and was about to take a step forward, again he was bump into. It was the same lady with the little boy, she frowned and look to the Neko, the bump almost made his violin case fall off but caught it on time, was thanks to his tail also.

"What? You stand there bumping into me, without saying anything? No sorry?" The tone of the lady made his ears twitched a bit, he had his eyes closed for the moment. He then opens them, looking to her, with a cold look in his eyes, not for the way she's talking to him, it's mainly because she bump into him, almost causing his case to fall. "W..what's your problem kid.." The lady looked away and pull the little boys hand, the boy waves bye to Akito as he left with her.

The Neko's cold look, turn back normal, as he watches the boy waves and leaves, moving his tail into a curl, also adjusting his violin case better again on him. Moments later, he turns his attention back away into another direction and starts taking a few more steps, until the scent gotten stronger and he looks towards it. A girl standing not that far from him, he said nothing, nor moved for now, looking to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:38 pm

Tora noticed the boy stood there staring at her after the woman snapped at him. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear glancing away and looking back at him.
"People these days right?" she said trying to start a little small talk even though he wasn't close.

She frowned a little and looked away down to her case and began to set it up right the way it was before she bumped into it. She looked back to the boy and then took a step closer to him since he was staring.

"Um, I'm Tora." she held out a hand in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:52 pm

The Neko looked to the females case that was laying on the ground, watching as she moves it back up with a frowned. "Peoples theses days right?" He shrugs a bit to what she said, not really paying much mind to the others around him. He's used to it, also he's doesn't feel the need to wastes his time with them.

Growing up around things like that, another reason to be used to it and as well as pay no mind to it. Akito still remains quiet looking to the female, still wondering about her scent. His tail starts waving slowly side to side, as he still looks to her.

"You have a scent to you."

His tone was normal, quiet but yet still seem maybe sort of interest, he noticed that she took a step closer and she said her name, as being Tora, and looks to the hand she held out for him. He looks to the side quiet again, not one to shake others hands.

"Akito." Was about all he said as a name as well, since she told him her name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:59 pm

Tora's hand dropped down to her side sensing that he wasn't the type to shake hands and then smiled.
"Well nice to meet you Akito!" she said cheery. "And a scent?" she sniffed the air only to smell food and other different smells. It could be anything that he was referring too.

She rubbed the back of her head as her ears twitched from inside her hat and her tail curled from behind. She smiled to him a little more.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:09 pm

Akito still looking to the side for a few more seconds, then looks back seeing the new female Tora, drop her hand back down, but still smile. His ears twitched a bit to the noise around him, as well as still hearing the annoying lady with the boy a little away. He had said about a scent to her, smelling one part about her, that he wonders to.

"Yes, what are you?"

He simply asked the female, then had noticed how cheerful she seems, as well as her tone, which made him tilted his head for a second, his tail moves all the way to the side to his violin case. He turns his blue eyes to looking at her ears and tail. As he sees her smile more, he's looks stood the same, which equals to others thinking of him as emotionless. Though, those who know him longer, knows how he is in ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:21 pm

"Well," she stood there for a moment think about how she so go about this, "I'm part cat and then mage." she said simply after all that thinking. She didn't feel comfortable talking about it, but she felt a little better knowing that it was someone who was talking to her. "What about you?" she asked even though it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:33 pm

The Neko's tail starts moving side to side again, as he hears what Tora said back to what he had asked. A mage, as well as being part cat? The cat part was what he was referring to, that was the part that sort him interest. He usually might get interest in other Nekos, or others that are like cats, being that he is a Neko.

He tilts his head a bit to her asking back what he was, he figure that she already know by his ears and his tail but guess it wouldn't hurt to answer back.

"Neko, as you can see."

He swings his blue color tail back to the side, before making it go into a curl.

"Part cat, hm? No wonder something of you interest me."

This time, he said a bit more to her, saying what he had thought, also being a habit at times, telling what he thinks, nice or cold. His looks sort of change as he looks back to Tora, but not much, staying quiet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:39 pm

She smiled a little, "Really? I'm interesting?" she asked, "Well then you must be too, I guess."
She noticed his violin case from before and meant to ask, "So you play violin? You any good? Oh well I mean you must be or else you wouldn't be carrying that case around..."
she stopped rambling thinking she seemed to stupid since Akito was calm and silent, she must be some weirdo to him.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 3:36 pm

Akito shrugs a bit to Tora, he just said what he would usually might say to others that are either the same like him, or even somewhat like him. Though, at times his teasing side tends to also comes out and teases some, but only if he feels like it or feels that the other person would be some what 'fun' to tease.

"Me interesting? Good one."

He said somewhat sounding sarcastic, having hear others said the same thing. Emotionless, interesting, stubborn, he has been called things, he looks to the side as a couple it would seem, passing by them but turns his attention else where. The next thing he heard the female said, does he play violin? Is he any good? He just remained quiet, glancing back to Tora, as she stops talking. For a few more seconds of being quiet, he then decide now to say something.

"Yeah." He had only said at the moment.

If she were to keep talking, he might have found it somewhat annoying, but the way she looked now, sort of reminds him of someone else he knows and had teased for that reason, also with her smiling a lot, something he rarely does besides his smirks at times. Maybe, just maybe he's in a mood to be a little teasing, which he doesn't just do that with anyone, just some or those he knows a while.

"Yeah, you might be interesting, haven't decided."

A bit of smirk almost appears, as his ears twitch a bit still under the hood and tail still.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 9:55 pm

(No post back as of yet..so, making Akito leave here.)
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:31 pm

Oh the joys of being a new mom, all the stuff Lilly had to buy now that Maria was home. Toys, clothes, baby food, it was all so much! Lilly though kept her head on straight, keeping calm and simply looking for the things she needed around town. Now it was nearly sun set, and she had found only a few toys, it was mostly food. Priorities, Maria could have all the toys she wanted but food was absolutely more important.
But by now the young mother wanted to go home, to spend time with her husband and their baby girl. Lilly had found that if she was too far away from Maria and Akira for too long, she became depressed and didn't want to do anything. But thinking of her precious family helped her move along the side walk, not a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:35 pm

Blix was walking on the sidewalk, looking for things for his house around the market. He noticed the beautiful sunset, and sat to watch it for a minute. He began to think of random things in his life. First he began to reflect on his past, but it quickly jumped to the present with Aimi. He shook out of his little trance, and continued down the street, humming to himself. He saw a store with clothes, hats, belts, and so on. He didn't have a lot of clothes, so he went inside.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:47 pm

Lilly had slipped into the same store not two minutes earlier. Now she stood near the back, examining clothes they offered for young children. She tapped her finger to her chin, trying to remember how long Maria's body was so she could get the right size for her. They had so many adorable things offered here, it was hard to choose just a few. She wondered if this was how her father felt when he was raising her all by himself, and she figured it must have been.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:13 pm

Blix walked up and down the isles, looking for something that caught his eye. So far nothing did, and he was now at the jacket section. He saw a leather jacket, which had a lot of zippers and pockets. It looked like something someone from the 50's would wear. He picked it up, and tried it on, liking the way it felt. He looked in a mirror, thinking it looked pretty good; until he noticed it was eighty dollars.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:19 pm

These things were so pricey! Lilly could only afford a few. She hoped they would come into more money soon, she wanted to give Maria the world if she could. Her baby was everything to her, and she deserved the very best. With only a few sets of onesies in hand, Lilly began to walk toward the front, but stopped by the womans blouses. A lovely dark blue blouse with twinning silver vines lay on the top of the stack, oh if onyl she had more money!
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:25 pm

Blix saw Lilly, and noticed she was no longer pregnant. He slung the jacket over his shoulder in case he decided to buy it, and walked towards her, noticing she was looking at a dress. Wow...she probably has no money for herself now... Blix considered buying it for her, but decided he'd wait and see if something else came up that provoked him to. "Hello Lilly" he said with a smile, now at Lilly's side.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:29 pm

Lilly suddenly heard her name being spoken and turned to the side it came from. Blix stood beside her, a leather jacket hug over his shoulder.
"Oh hi there! How have you been?"
She asked turning to face him and giving him her full attention. It had been a while since she'd seen Blix, in fact it felt like ages since when he saw her last she was still pregnant. She was happy to see him, and wanted to know if he had been doing alright.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:33 pm

"I've been pretty good. Quite a bit has happened since we last spoke. What about yourself? I see you had your child," he said with a warm smile. Blix realized how long it must have been since they spoke. She had already been in and out of the hospital, much less had a child in that amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:40 pm

"Yes I did, my baby girl is at home with her papa right now. She looks just like me, I'm perfectly happy. I'm a mother now, and it's the grandest feeling in the entire world."
She said, fiddling with the fabric of one of Maria's new outfits. It was odd getting used to not having fifty extra pounds to carry around on your back. No swollen feet, no head aches, quesiness, or mood swings. Just a beautiful little daughter to call her own.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:48 pm

Blix smiled at that, imagining the feeling of being a parent. At the time, he didn't think he would enjoy it. He would rather spend time to himself for a while, before he had to bring someone else into this world and teach them how to live their life. "That sounds nice," he said. "You're probably really busy now too," he said imagining how much of her life would be spent with her child.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:54 pm

Lilly laughed softly as Blix said that she was busy.
"Isn't that the understatement of the year? Maria is a full time job in herself! Feeding, changing, playing, nap times, bath times. But it's the hardest job I've ever loved."
She said, holding her bags of supplies close as if it were her connection to Maria this far away.
"I love my family so much."
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:56 pm

Blix laughed a bit, never thinking of a family as a job. "And why wouldn't you love them? They are the only people who will always be there for you, no matter what happens." Well...they should be... Blix's family wasn't really there for him, but that didn't mean that her family would be like that. He never had much trust in a family, but didn't say that, seeing as Lilly loved her family as much as she does.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 9:00 pm

Lilly nodded softly as she let the bags hang by her sides again. Wasn't that the truth? Some friends came and went in a moments notice, but family was forever. Family is always there for you. To make you smile on a rainy day. To make any day a special one. It was such a God send to have a family, and she wished she knew the full experiance Maria has. Lilly never really had a mother, but Maria had, and always will have, her.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 9:08 pm

Blix took a glance around the room, noticing that most things here cost quite a bit of money. This place is pretty expensive, isn't it?" He asked, noting the clothes she had with her. All of them were for Maria. That meant that she would not buy anything for herself; and in most places probably wouldn't. It really is a lot of work to be a parent.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 9:13 pm

"Yeah it is expensive here, but it's worth it to see my baby girl happy. If I could I would give her the whole world, just to see the smile on her face."
That was the honest to heaven truth. Lilly would do anything to see her little baby happy. She didn't care if Maria wanted to be any given thing on the face of this earth, she would love her baby, and only wish to see her happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Center
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: