Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Market Center - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%Market Center - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Market Center - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Market Center - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Market Center - Page 11 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 11 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Market Center - Page 11 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 11 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Market Center

Go down 
+8
Blix
Lilly
Akito
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

Market Center - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 4:37 am

Falling..

A young boy who looked the age of fiveteen falling through the sky.

Emotionless..

Emotionless features, eye closed, Gray hair ruffles against his pale skin under the breezing hair it also brushed against black material covering his Right eye. Arm's limpy by his side as he falls.
The clothes thats the boy wears were ones dating back to the Victorian Ere. Yet some people could mistake him for that silly Anime/Manga boy from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler..

Smirk..

The boy smirks as he falls yet he would never have a butler.. let alone a demon butler.. after all..

The boy curls his hand in to a fist then suddenly un curls it, a gray feather in his hands..

He is an Angel..

The roof top were insight coming closer and closer. He could hear humans screaming, to go and catch the boy before he falls to his 'death'

Two meters away, the boy flip in a smooth motion in the air and lands perfectly in a crouch postition on the edge of the slated roof..

Phantom Onna has arrived in Miyagi Prefecture..

''Now lets see what this war is all about..''

A satisfied smirk travels across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:37 am

Mori had moved from the roof to the streets to either get another hotdog or find an ice cream place. It was starting to get hot out here but just as he spotted a shaved ice stand, someone jumped up in front of him, yelling and pointing at the sky. Now clearly irritated, Mori was starting to flocked by people who were surrounding the area, coming out of their stores and shops screaming for 911 and for someone to save the falling person. The neko looked upas well since everyone else was doing it and its not like he would get anywhere anytime soon. The crowd slowly started to die down, leaving Mori to wonder what the heck was going on. He pulled his hat over his head and made sure his tail was hidden from view before going up to the shaved ice stand and ordering. A scent passed his nose and he frowned some since it was unrecongnizable. It wouldn't bother him so much if it was a new person but it also seemed to be a new race and Mori couldn't identify it...
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:57 am

Phantom stood squatted still on the edge of the roof tops, his fall was quiet pleasant coming down to earth, it felt nicer to fall with no wings or flying down with them. Just let gravity do all the work bring him down to earth for the very first time.
The left blue eye opened, revealing sapphire colored eye, his other eye was unseen and un detective under the black material of the eye patch. The eye of the young boy looked down at the crowds and people walking on the street.
A small child must be at the age of five, had watched him fall from the sky and landed perfectly on the roof and still currently watching him still.

''humans..''

He started of whispering in his emotionless tone, yet he when began talking to himself if others viewed it, but he was kinda speaking to the soul that slept inside of him.

''This is the Market Center in Miyagi Perfecture. If your memories are correct.. Then again.. I want to see this thing called "WAR" ''

With that he made a tshing noise only getting silence as his answer minus the noise below him. His blue eye glancing over nearly everyone and landed back on the five year old little girl. Phantom stood up on the edge of the roof one false move and he could actually fall off. Yet he lightly jumped off, again allowing gravity to work it's magic. His feet landed silently on the stood, yet people stop and stare in shock. Phantom didn't care after all the fall didn't harm him. Some elderly women walked up to him asking if he was okay from the "FALL" he smiled polietly and declined them poliety and kept on walking. Yet peoples eyes narrow on him obviously that little stunt sending off powerful "NOT HUMAN VIBES" while other's stare in shock, or just didn't care or see the little act.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 12:09 pm

Mori could hear everyone talk about the falling man appearing in the Market Center. Ignoring all their comments and trying to purchase some shaved ice from a still starstruck person. He just took his shaved ice and left the money on the table as he walked away to the fountain. He sat down and crossed his legs as he looked to the people around him. His cup full of cherry ice rising to small hill top on top of the cup was held calmly by him. Mori scooped some ice and ate it off the spoon, gladly tasting the cool, well cold cherry flavoured ice. His thoughts were still on the fact that he could not remember what species that sucidal man was. It was starting to bug him but he broke his thoughts as several people nearly bumped into him.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 12:18 pm

Phantom had walked towards the child that was still watching him, when he passed a person, what struck his mind.. Well his sleeping soul. His world seemed to went in slow motion as he passed the neko turning his head to see the neko due to the fact his eye patch was covering his eye. Sapphire pierced the neko's as he past not saying a word, of course some new memories of his soul neighbour to do with that certain being. Alice in wonderland.

Phantom narrowed his eyes at the neko and kept on passing towards the child that was still watching him. His Victorian clothes made Phantom stand out more.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 12:30 pm

Mori felt someone staring at him which made him want to twitch his ears but they were still hidden underneath his hat. He stared down at his cold treat as he caught a better scent of the person who was pretty much unidentified. It had a...dead scent to it but also something that smelled like something out of a church...It dawned on Mori then that this must be the scent of an angel, the species that was wiped out by humans first a long time ago. Mori took the chance to look up and blinked, noticing the -in his point of view- old clothes the boy seemed to be wearing. Being around his age and height, Mori couldn't help but blink in confusion before turning away slightly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 1:03 pm

Phantom halted after passing the neko, he felt a tug on his shorts, his sapphire eye looked down and meet Green ones. A human child, the same little girl from earlier. She smiled with a blush, shy little girl, she held up her hands.
Phantom might his feather.. His gray feather which was the color of his wings, not black for darkness, nor White for Holyness, he was twilight so gray was his color.
He was the in betweener.

Phantom crouched down to the small human girls hight staring at her, which caused the young five year old to blush harder, as Sapphire eye stared at her as if reading her soul. She was a young, carfree, happy, joyful and believed.. in all different types of creatures, like any child would do.

She was offering his feather back to him. He spoke his emoitionless words stared at the little girl.

''Keep it Isabe-''

Yet he was cut off by her mother dragging the girl away telling her, not to go by the insane boy. Phantom stood up watching the mother, not looking in his eyes, but he could see her soul so easily.. She cheated on her husband and the girl wasn't her husbands, and her husband doesn't know.

He quietly chuckles to himself as he stood still in the crowd, just a meter away from the neko.

Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 1:20 pm

Mori blinked as he watched them silently, hopefully not coming off as watchful since after all there was nothing else going on and its not like Mori was going anywhere anytime soon. He watched the girl get dragged off by who must have supposedly have been her mother. He snickered quietly to himself and slide another spooful of cherry ice into his awaiting mouth. Wearing black all the time was exactly smart thing for the weather lately..
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 1:30 pm

Phantom heard the neko sniggering, he turned his head to look at the neko. His Sapphire eye blazing as normal. His dark royal blue coat was open he turned to face the neko's direction and the coat swished elegantly with his movement.

He watched the neko's shoulders move slightly as he sniggered. A frown couldn't help but arrive on his emoitonless feature. He was talking to no one? So what was he sniggering at? Humans? The mage that past just afew seconds ago? The cheap escape man that never pays his taxes? The Nun?.. Phantom Onna?

''What are you sniggering about Mori Akuto.''

An Emotionless voice spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 4:35 pm

Mori could heard the Angel talking to him but he ignored him for a short time since he was pondering about how he knew his name but he remembered how Angels were extremely intelligant and that fact seemed to have brought a very sadistic smirk to his lips and he tilts his head at the other male.
"Hm. And I usually like to introduce myself."
He says with his words practically slick like venom with his usual sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 4:56 pm

''When you should of done it quicker.''

He spoke quick, sharp and deadly. As he still stood their emotionlessly. After all Phantom didn't need to his 'GUEST' memories, when he can tell by the state of the neko's soul. That he was grieving or let alone the boys clothes.. Unless the Mori liked wearing black?

He made a tsh-ing sound again while turning his head to the left will closing his only visible Sapphire eye.

''Honestly, a neko of your standards and memories should be at least have.. or was it had? a sharp tongue.''

A snide mocking smirk across his lips, Phantom might be an angel, but not all Angel's are Holy Creatures.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 5:22 pm

Mori poked at the ice in his cup, making it look like he really didn't care about the angel said to him which honestly he didn't. But after having nothing to do but stay alone at home and mourn, he decided he couldn't stay in forever so taking his chances went out for a day on the town but look at how it started. The neko blinked and regarded the angel with a side look which quickly turned devious, he wondered how he would react but he didn't get his hopes up.
"You think you are so amusing. My tongue is sharp but after being cooped up, all I've been waiting for is some sucker to try it on."
Mori smiled, seemingly to be innoccent though far far from it, he recalled that he did not know the other's name and there spoke in a light mocking tone of his own.
"So what's your name, Angel Cakes?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 5:33 pm

Phantom couldn't help but think of the actual cake, Angel Cake Slice.. Now what were the make of the Cakes? They were from the euopean side of the world? What was it again? The Brand name was a actual name it was.. Mr.Kappling? Mr. Kackle? Ah!

''Mr. Kipling''

Heavy sarcasm dript through his words. He knew this neko might not understand it, but his guardian up in heaven loved those cakes. Yet he stood their emotionless still. Staring at the neko with his ownly eye, raging sapphire blue.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 5:43 pm

Mori blinked at the name that was given and thinking that that was his real name but only pretending since there was now ay that this kid could have a name as embarrassing as Mr.Kripling. Mori snickered again, feeling some of the heainess inside him begin to lift a tiny bit he stood up feeling slightly better than he had in days. The neko slipped his tail from out under his shirt since it was starting to fall asleep and get that weird feeling of ants crawling through his fur. Mori shuddered at the thought and ate some more shaved ice to calm him before looking back to the angel noticing their height similariteies which made him also feel a tad bit better since most people were taller than him.
"Mr. What? I think I like Angel Cakes better, almost like a petname-er-Nickname!"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 6:24 pm

Phantom frowned at the neko... Was he really that dense did he actually believe that was his last name. When again his real last name is Onna it was japanese for Woman. So if this neko was laughing about the Mr. Kipling joke. Their was no point in telling him his actual last name. Even though his real aunty is the Japanese myth, Yuki-Onna the snow witch with an icey kiss.

''Foolish neko.''

He mutters not caring if the sleeping soul inside him was his neko's former lover. That Eternal soul could do no harm to him it own slept forever inside him, never waking up. He couldn't help but start chuckling, the eternal was right, this boy was naive.. the chuckling turned into laughter, it had a quiet oddity to it, dark almost sinister and pleasant to the ears.

After all he was Twilight.
A mixture of both good and evil.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 7:02 pm

Mori put the spoon in his mouth again as he let the cherry ice melt inside his mouth, he didn't really care to be called foolish since he had on a type of expression that pretty much said 'I heard worse..'. He looked to the angel as he started to chuckle which caused a blank surprised expression to come over Mori's young face as he stared. The chuckling soon turned to laughing which caused Mori's tail to flick to the side. However doing the unexpected as usual, Mori simply spooned some more shaved ice into the spoon and popped it inside the angel's open mouth. Sure he could have gotten another one that hadn't been in the neko's mouth but the kid would probably have stopped laughing and Mori would miss his chance. Most people around them stared since they were either watching or rather just bored since nothing else was going on but Mori paid no mind.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 6:11 pm

Coldness filled his mouth.. This was certainly not ice cream he was tasting, his own bodiy action to up the place turning his head and spatting the shaved ice out. It was DISGUSTING, The taste and Texture certainly not Phantom's feel favoured need.

He turned his head back around and glared darkly at the neko as if he were a demon yet with one eye. Distaste, displeasure, DISLIKE!! His sapphire orb glowed in the darkness of facial features for a fiveteen year old angel. The evilness he inherited from his true Aunty Yuki-Onna.
It was all aimed at the neko. He took a step forward to advance on the neko, to hit him. Yet he halted in a movement.

Images of a A Eternal Walking down the market center street, he had just arrived around the area. He was arounf 5'9 male, pale skin yet thick framed lashes, almost fine features almost feminine. His long hair pulled back in a low pony tail tied together with black ribbon. A Slim figure, he was looking around as he did he notice, fewer and fewer people about. slowly decreasing til he's the only one left. With that he sat down on the fountain watching the water fall quietly and it was nice to have a full moon too.

Phantom raised his hand and went under his bangles that hide the eyepatch of the over eye, his fingers rested their. Lucky for the neko these images of what happened in the past here, stopped his advance on to the neko. The eternal souls memory of this place.. and the first place where the eternal met the neko.

''hn.. The cynicism of this situation..''

He speaks to no one. Just out loud.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 6:22 pm

Mori took the spoon back before he could have it spat on by the angel even though he had already went into his mouth, he shrugs at the expression that the angel made and instead just scopps up the last bit of the shaved ice and put it in his mouth not even caring if he caught any germs then threw both away in a nearby trash can. Mori's tail flicked to the side as he watched the boy soon glare at him, the boy's eyes flashing with rage aimed only for the neko. The situation was amusing to watch almost like a child who was just forced to try some of his most hated food like broccoli which made the black haired male neko want to smirk but as soon as he saw the hand raise in a threatening way, his eyes narrowed becoming bottomless pits of black as he stared at the angel. It was not in hate and it was not in digust, it was a rather blank look but just by narrowing his whole appearance changed as he silently waited for his chance to grab the boy's hand and snap it in half.

Seeing the chance never come, he watched the angel freeze before the boy raised a hand to his eye. Mori said nothing as he was still in a tensed sort of stance watching carefully as he listened to what the angel was saying. Not understanding, he only stood there in his defensive state just in case before smirking once again.

"Hm? Angel Cakes didn't like the cold treat? Maybe something warmer? Cake perhaps?"

The neko went off, treating the boy like a child though they were the same age and who knew who was stronger...But that was just Mori, always taking light of the sitation, never truly or ever taking it seriously.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 6:53 pm

Phantom could feel his seal shine under the blackness of the eyepatch yet the shine could never sweep through the black fabric. The angel turned his head and looked up, still with his hand over his eye patch, looking up into the daylight sky.

Today it was cloudless, the moon is visible easily, yet it was only a half moon.His mind lost in another memory of the sleep eternal, the angel could easily block an memories but since this was Phantom's firs real time being down on Earth he was using the sleeping eternal's memories to come to grip with living and learning new things on earth.

''He is right, it does look nice from here..''

He seems to ignore the neko easily, as if Mori was a child demanding attention and Phantom suddenly turned into an adult not giving the attention to the neko, none at all..

''Hn.. stupid fool.''

He says as he turns his head away from looking at the half moon in the day light sky. He walks towards the neko, his intention was to walk past the neko.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:08 pm

Mori twitched in irritation that he was so easily ignored but he tried to not let it get to him. After all, he had recieved his share of people who had ignored him countless times so why should it be any different now. Perhaps because the boy still had yet to give him a name? Because the boy thought he was all that with his eyepatch and old style clothes? Or maybe it was that way that he would stare at the neko and seemed to think he was better than him? Probably not true but it did seem to tick off Mori even more so so he smirked as he saw the angel coming towards him but his intentions were obiously set on leaving. Mori continued to smirk and linked his arm through the others and started to drag him off in the opposite direction.
"I heard some people opened this sweets resturaunt down the street. Let's go check it out, Angel Cakes~"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:20 pm

Phantom didn't fight the boy, but gave the neko as if he was a special case stare.
He remebered his eternal sleeping soul in him saying 'Curiosity killed the cat' What did that mean?
Wasn't that a human saying? Why did he feel the need to say that as if it was right for this situation.

''Neko...''

He Address the boy as his breed not the boy's name after all it was a habit of his.

''What does 'CURIOSIT KILLED THE CAT' mean?''

He asked while being dragged. Yet he also remembered the saying 'Satisfaction brought it back'. He still didn't understand the eternal sleeping partners words. His lips apart easily walking with the boy, with a straight back as he was taught to walk. It was all most like a gentleman walk, it was an automatic thing for him to do this as some linked their amr with his, yet he always walked with a straight back anyway.

''And the term 'SATISFACTION BROUGHT IT BACK'?''

Turning his head staring into the side of the neko's head.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:28 pm

Mori continued to pull the angel along and was slightly curious of why the nickname he gave him didn't annoy him since it was certaintly raising some pointed glances from the people around them, wondering what in the world...The neko's tail flicked to the side as he heard the old familar expression that he had known almost too well and staye quiet for a moment. A long moment as he rounded corners, his mind set on the new cake shop but also pondering the expression...
"Curiousity killed the cat means that the cat was curious so he went and did something and obviously got killed or rather -since its an expression- got into trouble. Satisfaction brought it back means that after learing what he wanted to know was satisfying enough to get him out or something along the lines of that."
Mori shrugs since whenever he heard the expression, he knew what it meant but could never really put it into words so he blinked and glanced to the angel before smirking slightly and looking back ahead as he slowed down when they were in walking distance of the shop. A quaint quiet little thing...No one would have expected the mass crowd to be outside, people were still waiting for their orders and Mori could see the workers inside hurring around which he took to amusement and silently chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:43 pm

Phantom absorb the sayings meaning or at least what the neko had described to him. He frowned another thing he was confused about was Cat's nine lifes. He's asks kitty cats in heaven they didn't understand it ethier, so his guess was the humans made a ridicules saying like Curiosity killed the cat thing again.

Humans.. He needed to find- Phantom stopped thinking as he saw the shop with cues of people. He would of shrugged but the neko was holding on to his arm still.
''Aren't you going to get something Neko?''

Again he questioned the neko and not using his name again too.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:50 pm

Mori stared blankly at the crowds before glancing to the angel again and shrugging. The crowd look tough but perhaps...No he shouldn't, that was cheating right...But man, he was hungry and that shaved ice didn't really do anything...Not to mention the not eating for a couple of days thing...Mori finally just flicked his tail once more and taking off his hat and stuffing it in his jacket pocket, he ruffled his hair before making it look at least hlf decent, he twitched his black ears, slightly still numb from being under the hat.
"Of course!"
He grinned and slyly snuck to the back alley, dragging the angel with him. Now that he thought about it, he still didn't get the guy's name and it was slightly getting tiring of calling him Angel Cakes.
"So are you going to tell me your name or do you actually like being called Angel Cakes like a little pet?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:07 pm

Phantom didn't really find alley ways scary not at all, after all this is his first time down on since he let gravity take it's tole on him allowing him to 'FALL' down to earth, dramatically.
Phantom followed the neko silently.
''A name is only to identify somthing, I don't call you, your name. I preffer to call you your races name. Neko.''

He spoke He didn't care about names after all the human's phrase 'OY YOU!' Works quiet well.
Phantom had wondered why was he getting dragged into the Neko's plan for jumping the cue after all he wasn't hungry at all.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:20 pm

Mori boinked as he listened to the boy witha look of complete disinterest then finally just sighed as he came to a stop behind the shop, the alley a little dark. He listened for any sounds of footsteps other than their own before letting go of the angel's arm and turning to look at it. His lips parted allowing his voice to flow out very bluntly as if he was tired of the boy's stalling to tell his name. He didn't care what Mori was called but it was started to become irritating how the angel was.
"Just tell me your name, idiot."
His black eyes narrowed and yet still full, endless like a black pool or an endless sky with no stars as he stared at the angel for another second then...came back the foolish grin. He grabbed the angel's wrist and pulled him along as he spoke again in that aloof, carefree way.
"Or else I'll find something more embarrassing to call you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Center
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: