Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 10 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 10 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Akemi Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:41 pm

Mori looked up curiously and got up then jumped up to the lowest branch and started climbing up slowly, glancing out to the side.
"Be careful or else you'll fall."
The kitten rolled over and looked up at the two of them with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:48 pm

Akito shrugs a bit, he been doing these sort of stuff for a long time. Climbing trees up high on them, or being out at night alone. He looks to Mori, seeing that he decided to climb up as well then looks away back ahead of the forest, eating another piece of his pocky, finishing that one."No worries, I'm used to climbing and being high up like this so I know to be careful."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:53 pm

"Cool, I hardly got toplay around while me and my brother were traveling."
Mori stops climbing for a bit and stands on a branch, staring out at the forest with an absent minded content look. His ears twitched as he heard a crunching sound and looked down to see the white kitten playing with a bunch of old leaves.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 11:35 pm

"Well..I didn't play all the time.."Akito looks up again higher up the tree and got up again. He decides to go more higher then a bit higher and look around getting even a better view at the forest. He looks to the other tree close by then jumps from the tree he just was at to the other tree pulling himself up on the branch then sits down on a branch that is kind of high. He lets his tail hang off the branch and looks a bit away to the view but then closes his eyes, relaxing there.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 11:41 pm

Mori twitched his tail as he felt a few leaves fall since Akito was moving up higher and he moved a bit to a nearby branch and stared back down at the kitten making sure she wasn't getting into trouble.
"Even so..."
He mutters quietly as he stares out at the other trees, trying to remember any time his brother would actually allow him to play or fool around but couldn't think of a moment unless he counted the times where Unknown had been with them.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011, 11:46 pm

Akito remains relaxing still at the other tree and hearing Mori talking as well and still have his eyes closed. He swings his tail slowly while thinking a bit back of when he was a small kid and about being in the orphanage then there's the foster father issue but it was only a short tiny while so it was nothing and wasn't no family to him, he opens his eyes before saying. "Well I guess being from a orphanage gave me time to do stuff since I was alone most of the time."As he said, before he didn't fooled around much even as he was growing up though he does like to enjoy having fun and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:43 am

Mori's ears twitched and he sits down on the branch, getting tired of standing.
"You lived in an orphanage? I thought you had a brother."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 9:59 pm

Akito nods a bit while still swinging his tail a bit side to side."As a very young kid.. we both lived in one. My older brother was taken away for a bit but then came back a while after. He starts thinking a bit about back when he was there still a small child then remembers some annoying guy who took him and his brother only for a bit but after a bit, things went somewhat wrong and after him still as a kid but a bit older and his brother was alone. He twitches his tail as he shrugs the memory of that off and remains quiet for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 11:58 am

Mori rubbed his ear absently, tyring to think about even a day or two without his brother. The results were either a depressed neko or a dead neko. He flicked his tail to the side somewhat crossly and stared down, looking for the kitten again.
After hearing the dead silence from Akito, he decided not to pursue any more out of the subject.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 10:39 pm

Akito remains quiet for another moment longer not really bother to much of saying a bit about himself and his past. He swings his tail as he continues to relax there and enjoying the bit of wind that's blowing by a bit. He thought about if his brother really plans to come here for a visit and when, he knows it would feel somewhat weird being that they been apart for a while not a long while but kind of. He opens his eyes and takes out his cellphone for a quick moment to look at something then puts it back away.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 10:53 pm

Mori steps back down on the branches, begining to feel too much of a breeze and growing cold. He landed back on the ground after a small jump from a branch and looked around for the kitten curiously.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 11:19 pm

Akito still remains quiet for the moment then after a bit more then a few minutes or so of resting a bit there, he starts swinging his tail some more and thought maybe he have rested enough in here but doesn't think he feels like leaving either. Akito looks to where Mori was just at seeing he went back into the ground, to find where the white kitten was he guessed and did almost forgot the kitten was with him. "That kitten loves hiding." was all he said, while looking around below to see if he sees the kitten or not.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 11:44 pm

"Hiding, sneaking, stalling, scaring. That kitten does it all. She's going to give me a heart attack one of these days."
Mori flicks his tail and brushes a few leave piles with his foot gently, looking for the white kitten.
"Ever had any pets, Akito?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jul 2011, 9:09 pm

Akito moves still sitting down on the branch, but not with his back against the tree now. He still continues to look around a bit more and thinks for a moment. He did have some pets before, though mainly cats which are his favorite animal, of course."Yeah, I did have some cats as pets growing up and back at my other place, Which is pretty much it." He looks a bit away, not sure if he just saw the white kitten, well looks like it. "That isn't her, just a bit over there is it?" He asks and points a bit away to where he's looking at now.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jul 2011, 10:02 pm

Mori perked his ears and walked over to where Akito indicated and moved a few pushes out of the way. The white kitten meowed up at him then ran off towards another bush. Mori points after her with irk marks coming off of him in an annoyed aura.
"Oi! Where do you think you're going?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 8:16 am

Akito watches as the white kitten runs away more and as Mori goes after her. He moves his arm a bit around, the one with the bandages on it and after another moment, gets up standing on the branch. He thought to help, so he jumps off the branch on the ground a bit away quietly, so the kitten wouldn’t hear him. He went over to where she was and picks her up gently. “Sneaky little kitten, aren’t you?” He walks to Mori and hands him the kitten. “Here you go, though knowing her, she end up hiding again or something." He says while dusting some leaves off his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 12:58 pm

Mori takes back the mewling kitten and sets her on his shoulder, giving her a disappointing look.
"Thanks. And knowing her, she probably will."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 12:21 pm

Akito looks at the kitten that Mori put on his shoulder and swings his tail once. He looks the other way, at the sky, thinking it should be about time to go and since it is getting late, though he doesn't mind being out late and has done that more than a few times. He walks to the tree that he was resting in and picks up his violin case from the ground, putting it back on his back and walks a bit away but stops. "Well, I should be going, see you later." He says, before leaving out of there.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:39 pm

Mori watches him leave and nods.
"See ya."
He pets the white kitten's head and walked away silently as he stared upward in thought.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:39 pm

Akito is walking through the Forest, not having been here for a bit and last time was kind of attacked by a bear and wounded his right arm thanks to a annoying sound he had heard. What 'fun' that was that day, but doesn't bothers him and this still is one of his favorite places to be at, either day or late night, no matters. His tail swings slowly side to side as he walks a bit more then stops a bit ahead, looking at a tree then goes up on the tree onto the branch, standing there to see more around, getting a better view.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 11:03 pm

Misuri walked through the forest, following a large black dog that stopped to look back at its master. The boy seemed to have stopped, still sippin at the soda he had bought. The dog barked and and nudged the vampire's leg making Misuri release the straw to look down at him then continued to walk on. His earplugs to his i-pod played at a loud volume that didn't seem to bother thed og as if he was already used to it. The dog ran ahead while Misuri hung back, calmly walking through feeling a bit lazy today.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 11:12 pm

Akito stood high up the tree on the branch, still looking high up at his surrounding some more then after another moment or so pass by, he thought that he had looked enough and looks below at the ground and then jumps back down as a cat would with no problem. His tail swings side to side as his ears twitches a bit to some noises, barking of a dog he hears close by where he is.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 11:18 pm

The dog circled his master since Misuri was going so slow then stopped as his ears rotated on his head and his moist black nose twitched. He barks once then pushes past Misuri's leg and ran to the scent of a cat like creature. Misuri almost trips and he blinks for a moment, coming out of his daze.
"Oi?! Where do you think you're going?"
The dog ignored him and continued to run toward's the cat scent barking all the while.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 11:25 pm

Akito ears twitches a bit more as the barking comes more closer and closer to where he is. Even though he's a Neko, that doesn't mean that he's scared of dogs like most cats does, he looks to the side seeing a dog coming towards him and remains standing there wondering about the dog and if it's with someone." Don't believe, I seen a dog for a while." He says kind of to himself but out loud then looks away from the dog, up to a bit ahead smelling a scent of someone.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 11:32 pm

The dog tackles the neko and barks, his tail wagging behind him victoriously thinking he caught a cat. Misuri caught up, no longer walking in his lazy laid back manneras he sees his dog before the other person.
"Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 11:40 pm

Akito looks at the dog again still with his ears twitching a bit of the barking, his hearing was pretty good being a Neko and all but didn't bother to say anything else to the dog and looks up hearing a voice. A male stands just a bit away from him someone new, He swings his tail side to side staying quiet then after a moment has pass."What?" He says to the other male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next