Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 12 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 12 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Crystal Falls

Go down 
+5
Kyuzo Mamoru
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Crystal Falls - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:39 pm

Mori rubbed the back of his head and smiled a silent thank you for her comment about his name. The neko curled his wet tail on the rocks and sighed in a tired manner as he leaned back on his two hands, glancing up at the cieling before facing Iokaste again. Ireland made him think of Scotland which in turn made him think of those plaid skirts which also lead him to making him think of funny accents, red hair, and a ton of freckles. Iokaste looked nothing like what he thought a scottish lass would appear to be.
"Really? Did you grow up there?"
He blinked at what she honestly said about her accidently luring him to her by her singing to pass the time he guessed. The neko nodded in understanding and smiled.
"No problem. You have a nice voice by the way."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:51 pm

Iokaste nodded her head once, "Yes, I did...I don't really fit the normal 'red hair' and 'green eyes' description of those with Irish blood in them, but my dad didn't have those traits...I'm not sure about my mom. My step-mom did, though." She shrugged her shoulders once more. She supposed that there probably wasn't too awful much Irish in her since she didn't display the traits. She had been over here for maybe three years now, so her accent was gone, though every now and again it might shine through. She smiled brightly and looked to Mori, "Why thank you. I guess it's a mermaid thing, though."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:59 pm

Mori nodded to what she said and couldn't help but snicker. So even she had parents. He grew up 'in the slums' and never truly met his parents for they had abandoned him and his older brother when they were too young to actually remember anything. Most people asked if he was curious as to what his parents were doing to this day and Moriwould answer that he really didn't care for it wasn't them who had slaved trying to raise two neko boys. Mori chuckled and he waved his hands.
"Parents went MIA at three so I never knew them. Got adopted and was saved from being eaten by rats on the streets. And yeah, I kind of understand that. My cunning, charming good looks, and amazing personality are all me sad to say. Wold have been awesome if there were more like me~."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 9:13 pm

Iokaste looked to Mori once more since her eyes had started to wander...there were so many things catching her attention since the crystals glittered. Once more it was back to the neko, though and she gave a sad smile before speaking, "I'm sorry to hear that. At least you were adopted, though...and come on...there must have either been a TON of rats or some really big ones for them to be able to eat you." She couldn't help but giggle some at his comment on his looks, "More like you as in matching your good looks? If that's so then I think that perhaps I can fit that description." She teased him slightly, acting like she had a large ego herself.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 9:28 pm

Mori shrugged off her apology about his real parents. He remembered those few comments too and would treat them the same. He truly didn't care about his parents. He didn't know them. So he found no reason to even try to love them. The nekosmiled a little though when she mentioned him at least being adopted. Giving her a raised eyebrow look again at her comment about the rats, he stuck his tongue out before smirking to her last statement.
"Shameless you are! That fits neko as well. Are you sure that's a fish's tail insteadof a cat's?"
He teased, joking about wether she was really a mermaid or a neko in disguise.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 9:33 pm

Iokaste gave a playful gasp. "Oh no! I might not be a mermaid!?" She looked to her tail and ran her hand over it, flipping it about some as she did, "It feels like it's covered in scales." She gave a light snicker before looking back to Mori. Grinning a bit, "Everyone's a bit shameless...some more than others." She grinned more as she motioned to her upper body that was covered by her long blonde hair, "I mean, look at me! I'm not even wearing a shirt! Why...I don't have any clothes on at all, actually...what if I were to dry enough that I changed back into a human? I'd be completely naked! And you...I'm sure you'd like that, making you just as shameless!" She teased him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 9:54 pm

Mori laughed at her reaction and shook his head as he watched her inspect her tail for any trace of fur that would render her otherwise. The neko snickered at her comment of being more shameless than others. That would be Mori or actually her. He looked away as she gestured to herself and he begun laughing again and he restrained himselfto keep from looking.
"Believe me! I am trying not to look! Don't put those thoughts into my head haha!"
He turned to her, making sure his eyes didn't gaze any lower than her chin as he sneered at her.
"Oh? You would think that I'd like it or make sure that I was going to like it?!"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 9:58 pm

Iokaste couldn't help but laugh once more, "Mori...I'm shirtless. I'm not expecting you NOT to look. I could care less, really...besides...my hair has me covered!" The reason why she had actually taken her shirt and such off was because her skin was sensitive like this...that and when the fabric got wet it also got clingy and heavy. She laughed even more and smirked at the boy, "Oh, I'm sure I wouldn't have to make sure you'd like it." She gave a playful wink before leaning back on her hands a tad bit further.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 10:11 pm

Mori laughed and he shook his head, finding himself utterly shameless at the oment as he pretendedto cover his eyes once more, his slender hands covering his whole face and it turned red from laughing so hard at the situation he was in.
"If you were covered then why did you have to point it out? I think I could have lived without know that information. Now I might catch myself peeking. I feel guilty."
He smirked to the girl's comment and removed his hands from his face as he edged closer to the water near his feet.
"What? Is that so? I would splash you for your incompetence but we are both soaked to the bone so I guess it is lost on me? Then again, the idea has all the same meaning!"
He slashed his hand out towards the water and splashed the woman relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 10:19 pm

Iokaste snickered a bit, "The curiosities of men, hm?" She teased him a bit before giving a playful gasp as he splashed her, "Well. How dare you, sir?" She didn't mind at all that he got her more wet, since she didn't want to dry off and end up turning human in a situation like the one she was in now. She sat herself up more and crossed her arms, "You want a splash fight? I'm sure I could probably beat you at it, easily!" She gave her tail a good flick, reminding him that she had it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 10:32 pm

"It's a curse, I tell ya."
Mori commented as he spread his arms out wide and shrugged in a manner that made him look helpless and innoccent which he knew he truly wasn't. He was fighting back the overwhelming urge to laugh. Mori smirked as she gave out a playful gasp and he crept closer in the water, standing on a rock under the water that made the cool esense coem up to his knees. Glancing at her tail as if just remembering that she had, he went silent with a small sweatdrop hovering over his head
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 6:33 pm

Iokaste couldn't help but snicker more at Mori's comment...plus the fact that he made himself look so innocent and she didn't exactly believe that. She then smirked, watching the neko before quickly slipping herself into the water once more, "My turn~!" She turned quickly, slapping her tail against the water in order to soak the neko, "Payback's a bitch, isn't it?" She laughed lightly, turning herself so that she could once more look at Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 8:35 pm

Mori gasped at the water that splashed him, losing his footing and falling back into the water. Coughing water, he shook his head trying to get the waterout of his ears. The neko frowned to her and stuck out his tongue, his feet kicking at the water so he won't sink into the water. He splashed her once again before taking a deep breath and diving under the water taking the path back into the other cave room, wondering if he could scared her if she thought that something was wrong with him..
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:36 pm

* she walks out her side bandaged from a fight a few days ago as she sat by the water *
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:47 pm

Mori walked into the small cave, slipping through the entrance and looked around absently. It had been a while since he had last been to this place. Still as pretty as ever, although he wondered how they came to form here.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:52 pm

* she stands up an walks in to the water and sighs deeply and sits in the water a bit enjoying the cooling filling on her sore body *
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:57 pm

The neko flicked his ears, hearing a small splash of the water. Was someone else here? He didn't have his music in, which he usually did now and days so they hung around his neck. Despite being a neko, part cat, he actually enjoyed swimming. So being here didn't make him nervous. He followed the sound, to make sure it wasn't a threat in the same area as he.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:01 pm

* she sighs and she rubs the water on her legs and flinches to the pain in her side , she needs to wash up but couldent get her bandied wet whitch made it hard on her*
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:22 pm

Mori blinked and he leaned against a nearby rock. What was a half breed doing here? Probably just messing around. Oh well. The neko flicked his ears. Perhaps he shouldn't be staying while she was washing up. Was she hurt though? Why would she be in the water then? There was an old scent of a wound but..
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:28 pm

*she moves and grabes  her side as she moves to get close to the edg of he rock to get to the water batter but she moves to far and falls in to the water with a yelp*
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:37 pm

Mori blinked. One moment there. Another gone. He couldn't stop from laughing. Perhaps it was mean but this was Mori after all. Unless. The girl knew how to swim, right? That would have been troublesome. He walked over to the edge, looking in, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:40 pm

* she pops up gasping and grabs the rock coughing and now her bandaged side was leveling blood in to the wate as she just burst in to tears she just couldent catch a break not only was she nearly killed by her brother now she's all wet and bleeding again and she has no friends and no family to help her*
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:44 pm

A pale hand extends to the girl. "Do you need some help?" Mori was dressed in his usual black attire, black shots that lengthed to his knees and a black hoodie over a dark gray shirt that had a maroon skull printed on the side. "You okay?" He still had a bit of a smirk on from when she had fallen in.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:47 pm

* she looks at him teary eyes seeing the smirk and sighs and looks away*. Z no I don't just leave me here mabe ill get eaten or drown it ant like any one will care
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:58 pm

Mori's smirk dropped and he stared at her with dull eyes. "Just get out, you're bloodying up the water. What do you think that's doing to the environment." He snapped, although his tone never raised about a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:02 pm

* she sighs and crowls out of the water and rings out her tail with her ears down *... Fine then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Falls
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: