Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 5 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 5 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Crystal Falls

Go down 
+5
Kyuzo Mamoru
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Crystal Falls - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:24 am

The black kitten shakes and turns into a young girl who wore dark jeans and a funky designed black shirt. She smiles at te man, his hand still on her cheek and she couldn't help but purr her ears up and her tail still swinging but slower now, and with more curiousty
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:26 am

Kyuzo's face was now gone, no features showed for he had no eyes and his face was well priceless. The cat turned into a women, how on earth did that happen. Kyuzo had to shake it off mentally as he rubs her cheeks with a decent look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:29 am

Raven giggles as she watches his face change it's features multiple times and she smiles and keeps purring as he keeps rubbing her cheek, her ears partly down and tail still swinging and just just kept on smiling
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:31 am

Kyuzo's face remained decent as he put both of his hands down and he blinked a few times before asking with his left slender eyebrow up. "So, how long have you been a women?" Kyuzo had to ask this since he had never seen this happen with that dog or gerbal he petted.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:39 am

Raven giggles and sits on her knees and puts her hands in her lap "I havent always been a women, I don't think I'm quite there just yet but I have been a girl my whole life. Haven't you ever seen a Neko before?" she tilts her head at him her face a cute and confused one
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:42 am

Kyuzo blinked once before shaking his head. "iie, {No,} you the only one I have seen to be a cat one second and then turn to a girl the next." Kyuzo sighed now placing his hands in his lap with a rather lonely look on his face. "Which I find that cool of you to do that."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:48 am

Raven frowns and points the man in-between the eyes "Why do you look sad or lonely?" she keeps her head tilted her tail swinging in curiousty and her ears half way down. She didnt like it when people got that kind of look on their face it made her a little sad"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:52 am

Kyuzo blinked once after she did so and he looked to her. "Gomen, I have felt like this quite a long time now. Actually when I arrived here, I'll still trying to get my life on track but it is hard." Kyuzo placed his hands up to his chest as he looks to her. "I also don't want you to be sad due to me being this way, it wasn't your fault to begin with it was more rather someone else fault that I'm like this but I can't seem to move onwards." Kyuzo sighed as he stood up and dusting his legs of dirt on his pants he looked to her with his face still mello.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 7:22 am

Raven looks at him in disbeleif for a second the jumps up, not even bothering to dust herself off and stares at him "But I won't become sad, you can tell me. I won't make fun of you or tease you are anything. I just wanna help" she gives him a pleading look. She meant every word she had just said and she wanted to make sure he knew that
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 1:02 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes, his long hair which use to be in a pony tail when he was in his teenager form was now down straight his back and his bangs were loose hanging freely in his face. "Arigatou, it is just I had a large break-up and now I am here. Alone. With no job, and well everything else is rather slow to me for I lived on the streets for sometime."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 11:21 pm

Raven's ears go down but she doesn't take her eyes off the man "I know how that is" she mutters it then looks down at her bare feet. She then sits down again and let's her feet slide from the rocks down into the water and she shivers a little but smiles. The water was cool but not freezing and yet it was warm but not boiling, it was perfect
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 11:26 pm

Kyuzo looked to the water with his dull gray eyes. "I never got your name." He looked to her making his hair move along with his movements.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 11:31 pm

Raven looks up at him and smiles her ears tilting backwards slightly and her tail swinging "My name is Raven. Raven Jutsuki. Nice to meet you." she giggles a little then looks at the waterfall
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 11:34 pm

Kyuzo bowed his head with his eyes closed. "Nice to meet you, Raven-chan. Mine is Kyuzo." Kyuzo lifted his head up and he looked to the waterfall finding it very relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 11:39 pm

Raven slowly slips forward, the rocks underneath her having been wet and she yelps as she falls into the water
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 11:41 pm

Kyuzo jumped after hearing something and he walked over rather concerned for a new friend. "Raven-chan?" Kyuzo looked at the water and where she was and waits and if she doesn't show up he may need to save her.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 11:49 pm

Raven ends up popping out of the water and into Kyuzo, a fish attached to her tail and she herself dripping wet. She starts to hiss at the fish which let's go and falls onto the water then she starts hissing at the water
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 11:53 pm

Kyuzo fell over and he took a hold of his head but then just laid there as his eyes close. So much for worrying about Raven, that was his last thought before he opened his eyes and felt his hair checking to see if it was dirty or not.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 12:02 am

Raven looks at him and her face turns bright red "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Here let me help you up" she holds out a hand offering to get him up
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 12:08 am

Kyuzo looked to her hand and then to her face and randomly he touched her face. "It is okay, Raven-chan. I'm fine." Kyuzo smirked in a gentle manner. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 12:11 am

Raven turned a little darker as he touched her face but she didn't say anything about it. She only nods and smiles at him
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 12:18 am

Kyuzo remained smirking as he closes his eyes and he lifts himself up on his elbows. "Well, that is good to know you are fine." Kyuzo looked to Raven with a rather content look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 12:28 am

Raven keeps smiling at him "it's good to know you ate too" she closes her eyes and sighs then smiles again her eyes still closed and her ears up bit her tail doesn't. Win this time
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 12:32 am

Kyuzo blinked once and he smirked as he stood up and he patted Raven on the head with his other hand in his pants pocket. "Your a strange one indeed." Kyuzo's dull gray orbs showed kindness even though his face was lonely looking it had some gentleness behind it.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 5:00 am

Raven giggles as she was patted on the head and she nods "I know" she giggles and smiles brightly to him. Her eyes showed excitement which was almost always there.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 8:57 pm

Kyuzo sighed while rubbing the back of his head and he looked to Raven with a eyebrow raised but it went down after a while never have seen her smile like that. His gray eyes became heavy looking as he closed his eyes now feeling a tug at his heart for it reminded him of his dear sister, Rinkage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Falls
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: