Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:32 pm

Lisanna couldn't help but giggle some and decided to tease Sakuda some, "Are you suggesting that we are in fact monkies, just not crazed ones?" She smiled softly and moved herself back a bit so her back was gently against Sakuda's and she leaned her head back on her shoulder so she could look at her face, "Will that work well in a flower field?" Her face held the smile as she looked up at Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:38 pm

Sakuda closed her eyes, smiling softly. "Nah. I'm the monkey. Even though Wolf runs through my viens," she teased back. Then her eyes opened half-way, starring at her pale, bare feet. "Actually, it would be better in a forest, or some place like that," she said calmly, noting how close Lisanna was getting, "but it would work in a flower field too. There are many things besides flowers here." She pointed a few feet away, to where a bee was buzzing around a Tulip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:42 pm

Lisanna closed her eyes and laughed lightly, "I have yet to see you act like a monkey." She opened her eyes and glanced in the direction of where Sakuda was pointing and smiled softly, "You're right. I didn't even think about that." She straightened up, taking her head off of Sakuda's shoulder though she left her back against her's, "Let's do that, then."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:45 pm

Sakuda laughed at Lisanna's remark about monkeys. "We just met. That's why you haven't seen me act in any other way than now." She raised her head slightly, careful not to hit Lisanna's head with hers. She squinted her eyes, then thought about it before deciding what to spy. "I spy something yellow-ish green," she murmured, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:51 pm

Lisanna smiled softly at Sakuda's comment, "Alright, fine, but I still doubt that you actually act like a monkey." She listened to Sakuda's spying, "Hm.....I've never really been too awful good at this game, so bear with me....." She looked about her side of the field but decided she'd best look Sakuda's way so she looked over her shoulder the way furthest from Sakuda's head to keep from bumping against her, "Is it perhaps a leaf of sorts?" she asked it as a question because she wasn't really sure, since, as she said she wasn't the best at I Spy.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:53 pm

Sakuda smiled brightly, leaning foward just slightly to pick a ''leaf'' from a flower, holding it up for Lisanna to see. "Correct," she said, letting it drop to the ground. She returned to leaning her back against Lisanna's. "You're turn, Lisanna," she said, smiling softly over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:59 pm

Lisanna smiled softly, a bit happy that she actually got it and nodded once, looking back her own way, her eyes looking about the field when she noticed that near them on a flower was an insect of sorts, "I spy something that's black, orange, and white." She smiled softly and glanced away from where she had been looking as to not give Sakuda any extra hints.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:02 am

Sakuda snorted and eyes widened and she twisted herself around, starring at Lisanna. "Whhhhhaaaaattttt???" She looked around the field of flowers, pondering what on Earth Lisanna could of seen. She frowned and glanced back to Lisanna, before blinking. Her eyes casted back to her side of the field, and she became a bit more consintraited. "I would guess I flower, but are flowers that colourful?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:05 am

Lisanna couldn't help but giggle at Sakuda's reaction and leaned her head back on her shoulder again so she could look up at her face while saying gently, "It has wings." She glanced over to make sure it was still there on the flower, which it was and she giggled a bit more, closing her eyes as she left her head on Sakuda's shoulder this time.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:08 am

Sakuda's eyes widened even more from surprise. Wings? And various colours? It had to be an insect or something. She blinked, starring at a few insects that came across her vision. She then smiled as she spotted something similar to Lisanna's description messing with a flower. "That thingy!" She pointed to the bug, then blinked once more when she realized Lisanna's head was on her shoulder. It didn't bother her, but she thought Lisanna was more guarded than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:13 am

Lisanna opened her eyes and allowed her eyes which had gone back to blue to follow where Sakuda was pointing and giggled, lifting her head off of Sakuda's shoulder, "That would be it....but, Sakuda, you dork, that 'thing' is a butterfly." She laughed lightly and smiled softly, "Your turn." She was relaxed as of now, having become more so with each passing moment with Sakuda as she trusted her and wasn't expecting her to run off or do anything that would hurt her on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:16 am

Sakuda blinked, focusing on the 'thing'. "A Butterfly . . . ? That's a weird butterfly!" She stuck out her tongue to the butterfly, then giggled. "But yes, I can be a dork at times. Now, for my turn~!" She gazed around, having already thought up of the item she would spy. Her eyes locked on her lap as she hummed. "I spy something white," she said simply, looking up to the various flowers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:21 am

Lisanna sat quiet a moment as she thought. She didn't figure that Sakuda would use a flower so she was thinking about some of the white things around, "Is it perhaps a cloud...?" She moved herself away from Sakuda some before flopping down onto the ground, looking up at the sky as she smiled softly, placing her arms under her head as before glancing to Sakuda, feeling nice and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:26 am

Sakuda smirked softly, glancing to Lisanna. "Nu-uh. It's more Earth-bound than that," she said, giving a clever hint before gazing upward. There were a few clouds out, much to Sakuda's relief, they were white and happy. Sakuda shuddered softly as she thought about the storms that were suppost to come later in the week. She then smiled, looking at Lisanna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:30 am

Lisanna raised her eyebrow as she laid against the ground and giggled as she looked over to Sakuda, "You didn't pick a flower to try and trick me, did you?" Lisanna couldn't help but close her eyes, listening to all the sounds around her and taking in the scents of all the different flowers around them and she giggled some again, her chest rising and falling slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:33 am

Sakuda shook her head, then said a small 'no' since Lisanna had closed her eyes. She then reached over, poking Lisanna's side. "It's not a flower," she said, giggling softly as she stared at the thing she picked to spy. What's better than picking the obvious? No one ever looks where they expect it to be. She giggled some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:37 am

Lisanna giggled some as Sakuda poked her side, "My dress...?" She left her eyes closed a bit longer before slowly opening them and looking over to Sakuda, slipping her arms out from under her head to push herself back up so that she was sitting up and she tilted her head, her braid falling off of her shoulder and swinging a little bit freely.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:40 am

Sakuda nodded happily. "That's right!" She clapped happily, then stood up, stretching her arms over her head. Small pops could be heard as she stretched her legs, then bent backwards to pop her back. She then sat back down, pulling her knees up to her chest. She grinned, making her seem a bit pleased by the entertainment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:44 am

Lisanna couldn't help but giggle lightly, "Figures as much..." She
watched Sakuda and tackled her playfully, "Let's do something else, hm?"
She giggled a bit more as she looked at her, "I kind of feeling like
being a 'screaming like a crazed monkey' as you put it...." Her eyes were once again golden and it seemed she went through little phases, going from being energetic to lazy back to energetic.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:46 am

Sakuda squealed suddenly as she was forced onto the ground by Lisanna. Her eyes had stayed golden, so she was shocked to find Lisanna in such a wild mood. "A-alright," she smiled afterwards, the shock dispursting already. "What do you want to do? I'm up for almost anything," she explained, starring up at Lisanna. Well, this is new. I've never been pushed down, well, besides Suki-Chan . . . Sakuda couldn't help but chuckle at her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:51 am

Lisanna blinked some as Sakuda told her they could do whatever she wanted and she sat up, rubbing the back of her neck as she thought, "Hm....what was one of the things you mentioned before.....racing....? Maybe tag....?" She looked at Sakuda and smiled, "Well, I can't decide which one....racing or tag?" She smiled softly as she played with her dress some, fiddling with the fabric between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:56 am

Sakuda blinked, thinking about it a moment. She liked to race, and she liked tag. She sat up, thinking tag was like racing, just a twist to it. "Let's go for tag. You wanna play ing our human forms, or Werewolf?" She smirked a bit, already feeling her ears and tail showing themselves, the ears twitching, and the tail swishing. Her INU form was already showing from her excitement. "Or . . . We can stay in our Inu-Neko-like form," she said, giggling as her tail swished across her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:00 am

Lisanna had been listening intently to Sakuda and she went to respond "Ho-" She cut herself off and stopped talking as she caught sight of movement in the flowers and her head tilted in curiosity as she watched it to find a rabbit hop out and her face lit up bright with happiness, "A bunny!" She hopped up and ran after it as it started to hop away from her, clearly getting distracted from the topic they had been discussing. She didn't want to bring any harm to the rabbit, she just thought it was cute and wanted to pet it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:05 am

Sakuda blinked, looking after Lisanna as she sprinted for something she saw. Sakuda giggled and stood, walking after Lisanna to make sure harm didn't come to her or the bunny. She felt her tail pause from swishing, making her a bit uneasy. She kept her face happy as she began to think once more. Something was going on, and her inner wolf can see it. She ignored it, thinking it was something minor before chasing after Lisanna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:09 am

Lisanna continued to run after the rabbit but then suddenly stopped as something ran across in front of her, and it had clearly snagged the rabbit up that she had been chasing and her eyes teared up as she looked at the little tiny bit of blood that was left on the ground. It had been a fox that dashed through real quick and took up the rabbit in it's mouth and ran off with it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:21 am

Sakuda finally caught up with Lisanna, blinking as she looked around. "Where'd the bunny go?" She sniffed the air, then glanced down, eyes a bit wide. She then looked to Lisanna, her eyes still wide. She growled slightly. "Hell nah! Stay there." She pointed to Lisanna before sprinting off with a large amount of speed. She disappeared for a few moments amoung some bushes. A few seconds passed before there was a large bark and growling sounds, then a yipping sound. Sakuda came back, her clothes a bit bigger than before. She held the white rabbit in her arms, stroking it's ears and smiling at it. It's back was bleeding slightly, and it looked scared shitless, but Sakuda managed to convince it she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next