Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Trails - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Trails - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Trails - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Trails - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Trails - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Trails - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Trails - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrails - Page 2 I_voting_barTrails - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Trails - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrails - Page 2 I_voting_barTrails - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Trails

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:21 pm

Suki blushed deeply as he wrappped his scarf around her neck to keep her warm. "Am I turning red already? How embarrassing..." She snuggled her face into the scarf, smelling it slightly, and blushing as she did, though it didn't show through her already red cheeks. She smiled and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:23 pm

Aozora blinked and laughed to what she had said.
"Naw, its not embarrassing. That is quite normal!"
Aozora went silent for a second as he looked upward as he said kind of funny like.
"I think it is....?"

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:27 pm

Suki tilted her head slightly at him as he looked up. She smiled gently and reached up to touch his cheek gently and then quickly pulled her hand away, looking down and pushing her face into the scarf more. "Yes, I guess it is. My onee-san was right, I need to start wearing warmer clothes or I'll get a cold."
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:29 pm

Aozora's eyes went wide when he felt her touch him but he smiled regardless.
"Sorry, I just get a bit confused when I think. Yeah, have you placed silk sheets on your bed?"
Aozora couldn't help but ask for it may get really cold tonight.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:32 pm

Suki shook her head slightly and peered up at him through her bangs. "No, I haven't. My same old normal sheets are on it. I should probably find a quit or something to make it warmer." She continued to nuzzle her nose into his scarf, smiling at the smell and texture of it. "Your scarf is quite nice, if I may say so myself."
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:34 pm

Aozora lightly laughs to her and he thought to himself before looking to her.
"What if I give it to you?"
Aozora wanted to ask to see what she would say and also she sort of looked cute and that made him smile bigger and warmer.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:39 pm

Suki's eyes widened slightly and her face became a deep red, showing even through the coldness of her cheeks. "No, no. You don't have to do that. Why go to the trouble, I don't need anything..." She looked down slightly as she always reclined gifts, even on her birthday or christmas. She didn't think she always deserved the things she was given. She peered up at him again, biting her lip slightly.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:42 pm

Aozora crossed his arms a bit as he gave her his "charming smile" and he snickered.
"Well, it is obvious that you love my scarf. Also I have another one at home so it really isn't a big deal. I'm a character that loves to give people things only cause it makes them feel better or happy. So, you can keep it. Okay, Love?"
Aozora closed his eyes as he smiled for he liked saying "love" at times for it showed that he cared very much for the person, Suki after all was his friend and he'd pretty much do everything in his power to make her happy.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:47 pm

Suki quickly looked away from him as he smiled at her, not wanting herself to pass out or something in the sense of that. She shook her head slightly and laughed into the scarf. "Alright, I'll keep it. I do really like it..." She sighed softly for taking it, even though he had another at home. She really had no reason to say no to it after all. She was just not used to it. She looked up at him after she collected her thoughts so she wouldn't do anything stupid around him.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:49 pm

Aozora smiled brightly happy that she had accepted.
"That makes me happy, at least I know I gave you a bit of something to keep your face warm!"
Aozora felt really happy right now, mainly cause Suki was happy.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:52 pm

Suki giggled gently and smiled at him, shaking her hair out slightly as she felt lots of snow had collected in it. "I have things at home, I just never wear any of it. I really should listen to my older sister." She laughed nervously once again and then looked around, seeing it was getting dark, making her sigh under her breath. It won't hurt you...
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:56 pm

Aozora glanced upwards and he smiled looking to her.
"Well, it just shows how much she cares. Am I right?"
Aozora placed his right arm behind his head as he noticed how wet his hair was that made him smile sticking out his tongue.
"Man, snow is a interesting case."

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:59 pm

Suki turned back to look at him and laughed gently while looking at him. "Yes, it is an interesting thing. And yes, you're right about her. She's a very caring older sister. I bet she's worried about me again...I keep missing meals..." She sighed softly and looked down as she said that, feeling bad that she wasn't eating much anymore.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:02 pm

Aozora's little doctor radar appearaed.
"Hm, why does it hurt to eat?"
Aozora's expression was still kind and warm but his voice held concern. Aozora rubs his hands together before looking to Suki gently.
"Or have you lost your appetite?"

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:09 pm

Suki shook her head slightly at his first question. "No, It doesn't hurt to eat...I guess you could say I've lost my appetite... It only started after my fiance passed away, so I guess that has something to do with it..." She looked at him and tried to get her depressed mood to go away. She smiled softly at him and shrugged. "Its alright though."
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:13 pm

Aozora figured she was probably suffering from mild depression, if it was pure on depression she wouldn't be out and about.
"My dear, I'm sorry for your lost. I believe your suffering from mild depression but with lots of support and fun you'll probably improve in no time. Do me a favor though and please take little bites at a time. Can you do that for me?"
Aozora did a funny hands together standing begging pose with his chin ontop of his clutched together hands.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:17 pm

Suki listened to him quietly as she stared at the ground, knowing everything he said was true. She looked up at him and blushed, giggling loudly as he made him look like he was begging for her to eat. She nodded to him and smiled brightly at him. "Of course. I'll try, just for you." She pulled down part of her hair from behind her neck to rest over her shoulder and messed with it nervously and shyly.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:20 pm

Aozora smiled very brightly but then he added.
"Are you sure you don't want me to roll-over?"
Aozora's eyes closed as he gave Suki a hug as he chuckled silently.
"But please try to take care of yourself, you have a son and a sister who love you. Remember your not alone I'm here to help you when you desperately need it"

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:29 pm

Suki giggled gently and nodded to him. "Yes, I'm sure, love." She smiled and closed her eyes as he hugged her. She hugged him back and laid her head down on him, loving his warmth and his touch. "And I know I have you all. It makes me happy to know I have you guys." She smiled gently and held onto him.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:32 pm

Aozora petted her hair softly as he smiled.
"Yeah, will always be here so your never really alone. I'm pretty sure it was what your husband would of wanted."
Aozora knew that some medicines work but what helped improve true illnesses was support and love. Aozora believed his way of treating his paitents was caring and at the same time being gentle with the paitent.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:37 pm

Suki yawned softly and shifted her head on his chest to move it to the other side. "I'm sure Ashton wants that. He always wants me happy." Her eyes were still closed and she smiled as she thought to herself. "You're very gentle with me, you know? I like it." Her smile became brighter.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:42 pm

Aozora softly smiled in response to her.
"Of course, loving and being gentle with the paitent helps the healing a bit faster"
Aozora moved a bit back so he can see her face and he cupped her cheeks as he smiled brightly.
"Your husband was and is going to always be with you. Your very strong and I know you can pull through. Before you know it your son will get married before your eyes."
Aozora lightly snickers actually picturing it.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:48 pm

Suki whimpered just slightly very quickly as he pulled away from her sightly. She looked up at him and smiled as he cupped her cheeks, her smile was very big and bright today and it surprised even herself. Her face flushed a deep red as her brought up her son getting married later on. "Oh no, don't make me think about that! He's so young still!" She sighed and laughed gently, shaking her head slightly as her cheeks were cupped in his hands.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:51 pm

Aozora lightly laughs and hugs her one last time before looking upward and then toward his watch which was under his left wrists and he made a funny cross eyed expression.
"Aw man look at the time, I may need to go home"
Aozora looked to Suki and he smiled his gentleman smile as he cups her cheek with his right hand.
"But~ I might be able to walk you home. I'd be honored after all"

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:56 pm

Suki giggled and smiled again as he hugged her once more. She hugged back and whined slightly as he said he needed to get home. "That sounds good to me, I be Mio would love to meet you too!" She seemed to say with a little too much excitement which made her blush and hide in the scarf again, giggling softly. "But only if you want to."
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:59 pm

Aozora laughed at her excitement and he took her hand softly.
"I'm going to, after all it would be unmanly of me to let you go by yourself."
Aozora smiled showing a bit of his healthy smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trails
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: