Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_vote_lcapSakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_voting_barSakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Tree Walkway

Go down 
+9
Rosaline Liddel
Aella Ealasaid
Aimi Jutsuki
Lilly
Evan Greer
Yoko
Unknown
Akito
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightshade
Scout

Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

Tenma walks up at a somewhat rapid pace, it wasn;t quick enough to draw suspicion, but quick enough to get her somewhere fast. When the scent of burnt flesh and blood enter the air, she takes off at full speed; appearing almost as if out of nowhere in front of the girl. "You need a baby sitter" she muttered, taking the knife from the girl's hand. In a fluid motion she runs her tongue along the blade, tasting the blood that remained there. It was uncanny, there was no other explanation.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:49 pm

Moxxi's face changed from one of pleasure to angry as the knife was taken from her. She stared down at her stomach; at the incomplete name. She looked to Tenma, "Give it back." She was rather pissed that the vampire had interfered with what she was doing. "Why are you even here!?" She raised her voice as her anger rose. The incomplete name on her skin made her angry. Had it been complete, she wouldn't have cared if the knife was taken from her, but it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:53 pm

"You are going to get an infection, little one" She used the pet name she had for her lost one by accident, having thought she was having a different conversation. Her head shakes again, trying to get a grip on her own mind. "Now, heal yourself and stop this" She held onto the knife, if it was such an issue Tenma would give it back but only for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:57 pm

Moxxi's lips pulled into an angry frown. "No." She moved her hand to touch at the wound that was leaking blood, pumping slightly more out when she breathed in than out, since it expanded her stomach slightly. She normally wouldn't have this argument, but Tenma already knew about her habits anyway. "I don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:00 pm

"Well I guess that argument would work, against a normal person but of course you are arguing with a 5 thousand year old vampire. So i guess we can stop the little pouting show now, and you can accept that you have to stop" She says with her hands on her hips, unable to help herself a small smirk crosses her features.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:05 pm

Moxxi stared at Tenma with an outraged expression. She hesitated for only a moment, but then she spoke, "I'm not like you. I can't be forced to feed. I only take the energy when I WANT to take it." A moment later her wings had sprouted from her back and she shrunk down, quickly fluttering off away from the woman. Once a good ways away, she let herself grow back to size up in one of the trees. She reached into her pocket and took the lighter out. She lit it and pressed it to her skin where the cuts were, working on cauterizing the wounds so that they no longer bled, but would leave the skin raised.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:14 pm

"I can smell you" She calls out, walking towards the scent with no hesitation. The girl must be foolish if she thought she could hide so easily.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:23 pm

Moxxi hadn't been trying to hide so much as trying to bide her time to close the wound up. She bit her lip to muffle a small noise that she made while her flesh melted together. She moved the lighter along with the wounds in order to keep the lines straight. At this point it didn't even matter that the name was incomplete..
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:24 pm

"Youre acting like a baby, I'll come up there after you." She sighs like a parent would, crossing her arms as she makes it to the tree the girl is in. "Come out come out" she calls, tapping her foot on the snow below
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:33 pm

Moxxi didn't listen to Tenma. She just kept going with the lighter. Until she was out of cuts to seal together. She let her arm go limp, and she dropped the lighter, which immediately went out as it fell from the tree. She let her body lean back against the trunk, her other arm moving to cover her face as she sat there, her breathing somewhat heavy. She couldn't exactly move out of the tree at this point.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 6:08 pm

Tenma caught the lighter as it dropped, without a word she goes to the tree trunk and rips a piece of the bark halfway off. "Oh little fairy, you'll burn to a crisp if you do not come down" She flicks on the lighter and lights the bark she'd ripped off. Her lips turn into a sick grin, watching as the flames began to lick and chew their way up the tree trunk. The entire thing would be a blaze soon.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 6:10 pm

Moxxi frowned slightly at what Tenma said. She didn't move from her position, trying to relax her sore body. It wasn't until she felt the flames licking at her legs that she struggled to re-position herself, dropping from the tree branch. She landed into the snow with a thump and a groan. She laid on the ground not moving at all, barely seeming to breath.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 6:19 pm

Tenma makes a noise of approval and goes over to where the fairy fell. She crouches down and moves her finger as if to chastise her. "See? If you had listened to me, this wouldn't happen." With a calm demeanor she takes one of the girl's arms and brings it up to be eye level with her own black orbs. "You are too valuable to kill; but I can be sure you don't run" The vampire warns, using the knife with her other hand she easily runs the blade's edge against the main artery of her wrist. "One small prick, and you'll loose this arm" she murmurs
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 6:24 pm

Moxxi lay rather limp, allowing Tenma to grab her arm. She slowly lifted her head to glance at the vampire when she felt the cold metal run over her skin. She coughed after a moment, spitting some blood onto the white snow. She looked to it and back to Tenma before giving a small laugh. She had absolutely no intentions of running now. She had only run before to get done what she wanted to. She stared at the vampire, a sort of sick amusement showing in her eyes. She was rather okay with the treatment she was receiving at this point.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 6:26 pm

"Tell me what broke on your way down. We want the bones to set right don't we?" She says in a more mocking way, mocking the way a mother would speak to a young child. Her eyes are full of dark mystery, staring back at the girl silently after her question. She assumed from the way the girl laid either a rib, or another bone had broken, how fun it would be if something had...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 6:38 pm

Moxxi moved more now. She moved her free arm to gently grab a hold of Tenma's body, just so that she could shift herself a bit more so that she got off of her stomach a bit more. She raised her eyebrow slightly at the vampire that had a hold of her. She spit a bit more of blood out, trying to figure out what exactly was broken. She moved the arm that she had used to pull herself up to touch around her stomach and chest, flinching slightly when she touched. "Ribs..."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 6:43 pm

Tenma grinned, running her thumb over the sharp blade's tip, her strong skin doesn't part like any others would. "Do you want to heal yourself, or would you like to have me cut you open right here and fix it?" She asks, that same twisted grin on her face. She could care less what the girl decided,
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 6:48 pm

Moxxi frowned slightly. She wouldn't exactly mind if Tenma had cut her open, but she'd likely end up dying from blood loss because of all she'd done to herself already. She frowned even more, placing her hands against the ground so that she could slowly push herself up. She winced and grabbed at her side. She moved herself closer to the vampire, moving a hand to hold gently onto her shoulder as she leaned in to press her lips to Tenma's.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 6:51 pm

Tenma stayed still, but was aware this time of the goings on. She wanted to understand how the girl did what she did. Her eyes stayed open but went blank, so they became less intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 6:54 pm

Moxxi's arms wrapped around Tenma's neck and she pulled herself tight to the vampire, tilting her head slightly to deepen the kiss as she pushed her tongue passed Tenma's lips. After a few moments she inhaled sharply and slowly pulled back, starting to feed from Tenma's energy, her eyes turning a bright blue as she did. Her wounds were slowly beginning to correct themselves, and so she kept going, moving in for more from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2013, 8:22 pm

Tenma puts her hand on the girl's chest when she starts to move. "Enough" She growls, pushing the girl away so very easily. It almost made her laugh, at a time she would have been more than happy to move so quickly with someone, but it was not something she was ever going to allow herself again. Happiness of any kind...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2013, 8:28 pm

Moxxi blinked slightly when Tenma pushed her away. She stared at the vampire with her bright blue eyes. She lifted a hand after a moment and pressed her fingers to her lips. Blinking after a moment, her eyes slowly faded back to brown. She glanced down at her skin to find the wounds gone, including where the skin had been raised up from cauterizing her skin.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 4:27 pm

Tenma stood up, and put her hands behind her back, observing the girl from the distance. "You are a fascinating creature." She says putting herself into a military stance.l;
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 4:59 pm

Moxxi sighed slightly, her fingers moving down to touch the skin of her stomach for a moment before she reached up to grab the bottom of her shirt, which was still folded up, and pulled it back down. She glanced towards Tenma for a moment, "Yeah, thanks." She turned away and started to walk off, tucking her hands into her short pockets.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 6:21 pm

The vampire shakes her head, "I cannot believe this, hold on just a moment, Moxxi" she picks up her own speed to be infront of the girl, holding up a necklace with a large pearl in the center. "May I ask of you, to put this on... simply... to see what happens?" She asks, a small look of hope filling into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 6:24 pm

Moxxi came to a halt when Tenma ended up in front of her, "Uh, I'm sorry...What?" She looked to the necklace, staring at it a moment before scowling, "Look, I'd love to stay and play dress up, but believe it or not...I have someplace I need to be." She crossed her arms over her chest, "So, if you wouldn't mind..." She moved in an attempt to go back to walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Tree Walkway   Sakura Tree Walkway - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tree Walkway
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next