Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Graveyard

Go down 
+9
Nightshade
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rosaline Liddel
Akito
Aimi Jutsuki
Cookie
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:43 pm

Mori looked away and back down to the gravestone. "I've been alright. Traveling a little farther than usual but with good cause. I've discovered a few new places. It's been something." For a moment, the neko found he could not say that it has been fun. what he's been doing was certainly something. He rubbed one of his ears absently and glanced to the dark haired older male. He seemed different. It concerned him...he tried to remain a little bit cheerful, he wasn't in the mood to be down and depressed. even though there was clearly something that he wasn't being told and that was one of the things that idled him the most, he didn't want to screw up his reunion with his friend. "Such a eerie place...It's been a while since I've visited the graveyard."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:52 pm

Kyuzo blinked as he glanced to Mori and then he looked down to the tombstone and he nodded in silence, it was the same for him. It had been a while since Kyuzo had come to a graveyard since his little sister died. "Hai, it has been a while for me as well. I must say it almost kills me coming here but I try my best to make sure my sister knows that I still love her." Kyuzo couldn't help but feel like a bad sibling to his little sister, all that he had done was make her cry and she probably was crying at the end of her life as well. Rubbing his chin with his right hand, Kyuzo couldn't help but think how it was for his little sister. What did she have to go through, much like he himself has to go through everything just about everyday. Kyuzo closed his eyes and simply asked keeping his eyes closed. "Discovered new places? That sounds like fun, I wish I had the heart to do the things you do now." Kyuzo smirked a little bit in Mori's direction as he gave Mori a light yet short glance.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:29 pm

Mori blinked as he glanced to Kyuzo out of the corner of his eye before he sighed a little and closed his black eyes and raised his face to the sky. "Kyuzo-kun, no matter where you are, I'm sure your sister will forever remember that you love her and will always love her. Don't think of her as such a limited soul to only be where her body now remains. She is now in a space where there is no limits to where she can be. I'm sure that if you even think of her, she will know and she will love you for that. But she isn't going to hate you and there is no reason for you to think that she might for such thoughts would bring her pain. She won't think any less of you if you were to not think of her every second of the day. She would want you to live your life to the fullest which you are not quite doing, Kyuzo-kun." The neko looked to the side as his friend.
"You are my dearest friend and I would want nothing more than to have you happy, Kyuzo-kun. You block me from your troubles and though it concerns me I will not interfere. But such dark thoughts cannot continue..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:36 pm

Kyuzo's face said it all, a sad look washed over his face and he rubbed his eyes now with the same hand he had rubbed with his chin eariler on. What Mori's words said really hit him hard, and perhaps it was close to knocking the air out of him. Kyuzo's face remained sad for as long as Mori's words echoed in his head and then he sighed and looked upward with his eyes closed. "Arigatou, Mori-kun....no...Mori-san." Kyuzo had always said 'san' instead of 'kun' but recently he has been changing them up lately and he wondered why he was doing that. Kyuzo took sometime to think before looking to Mori and silently saying. "Mori-san, you are more dear to me than any other thing. I trust you with my life even. The fact that you try so much to help proves how much you really are to me. For that, I am grateful." Kyuzo closed his eyes and let some of the heaviness wash away from his shoulders. What a nice feeling it was.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:47 pm

Mori's ears twitched curiously, was he called -san instead? It didn't really matter...but it did confuse him just a bit. He wasn't too bothered by it but it did stick in his mind, he nodded his head to Kyuzo, his tail waving near the ground distractedly. He glanced to Kyuzo who still refused to look at him and stepped closer to his friend, resting his head against Kyuzo's arm.
"I told you before, Kyuzo-kun. I am here for you when you need me."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:53 pm

Kyuzo jumped to the touch and he glanced to Mori and then he smirked lightly with his eyes closed, he would have to get use to being touched sooner or later. Since he doesn't trust much anymore, he could always work to trust his friends. Kyuzo did hear what Mori had said and he couldn't help but actually look at Mori, for a while he has been keeping his eyes away from him but now he tried to make a little effort in looking at Mori as best as he could. "Hai, I know. However, I may not do it often for I may come to annoy you."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:02 am

Mori blinked to what Kyuzo said and he seemed to look a little hurt before it disappeared with a small smirk on his face as he closed his eyes and rested against Kyuzo. The neko could never really read the other's mind but he had enough sense to realize that the other's thoughts were not going to change so easily.
"I wish...that sometimes Kyuzo-kun would rely on me a little more...and not be afraid of bothering me..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:10 am

Kyuzo's eyes went a little wide and he smiled to Mori some what kindly, did Mori really mean that or was he playing even so he was glad to hear that. Aware of Mori resting on him, he couldn't help but place his left hand up and place it onto of Mori's head resting it there for only a second before letting it fall off. "Mori-san, if you really mean that then I will visit you just about every day and let you pet my hair." Kyuzo lightly chuckled, it was light sounding which also meant it was a chuckle that made hardly no sound what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:21 am

Mori blinked in surprise and he looked up with a teasing smirk at his friend. "My, oh my, what a lucky day that I'll get to pet your hair." He chuckled and enjoyed the patting, his ears perking up on his head, a smile etched on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:26 am

Kyuzo shook his head in humor before glancing to the side before looking back at Mori seeing the smile on his face and he couldn't help but smirk. "Don't sound to over joyed." After saying that, Kyuzo closed his eyes and let his left hand kind of rest on Mori's shoulder as he looked downward for the longest time. This was indeed a special friendship, and Kyuzo couldn't help but feel special. Kyuzo blinked once and glanced to Mori lightly and he couldn't help but smirk again ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:32 am

"I'll try to manage and contain my excitment."
Mori grinned to the other's smirk and crossed his arms, looking up to the sky, his ears twitching. The clouds had gone gray and there was a musky scent in the air. Rain was sure to come soon. He didn't mind having Kyuzo's hand on his shoulder, he smiled a little and chuckled.
"It's been a while since I've enjoyed someone's company."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:42 am

Kyuzo shook his head again and smiled some to what Mori said, that was to be expected after all his hair wasn't all that great unless someone actually liked hair greatly then that was another story. Noticing the change in the clouds, Kyuzo glanced up and he frowned some what and then sighed not liking the idea of rain so much. Blinking upon what Mori said, did Kyuzo look to him and he smiled again to Mori actually making eye contact with him now. "Really. That is good. At least you like my company." Kyuzo looked away and he recalled about what he was about to say and he blinked once before saying. "I do not know about you but I do not like the rain. I may just return to my apartment or do you want me to go with you to yours? Either way you want me to rely on you right?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:55 am

Mori chuckled, reaching up and rubbing one of his ears. "Hm. Maybe, I'm weird like that so I might as well, neh~?" He stuck his tongue up at Kyuzo and blinked at what he said and stuck his tongue back in as he looked up to the sky. He didn't mind the rain that much considering he was a cat and his element was fire but he couldn't help but be drawn to it. He nodded his head, smiling to his friend. "Well, my apartment is being cleaned up considering I haven't been there in a couple of days so that might not be the best place with dust and all. Why not yours~?" He smiled up to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:59 am

Kyuzo smirked a little bit, he was checking the sky again before nodding and deciding that he was going to go to his apartment and most likely Mori would go along with him there. "Alright we will go to mine then I guess? Though, I am sure it is a little dirty not that sweeping could fix that." Kyuzo took his hand off of Mori's shoulder and fixed himself somewhat by stretching his arms lightly before walking off toward his apartment. He was pretty confident that his little sister was indeed loving him no matter where she was now up above.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 1:11 am

Mori waved his tail and nodded, rolling back his shoulders and slipping his hands into his pockets as he turned on his feet, not messing with a single leaf around his shoes and followed after the Eternal, not too far behind.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 5:40 pm

Aella had immediately headed this way after she left her apartment. On the phone, she had been contacted about a job she had been given, and it was to tell her about hinted whereabouts of her target. He was supposed to be somewhere here at the graveyard, and when she got there, she found that there were a whole ton of young-adults and teens gathered here having a party with music blaring.

The first thing she did was head up to the bar area as she waited for her target, stopping to have a single drink. She wouldn't have any more than that until her job was done as it was unprofessional and unbecoming to be drunk on the job. Aella ignored the pulsing lights and loud music as she honed her senses, scanning through the entire area and keeping a close look-out for her target.

After maybe half an hour of waiting she spotted the man she was looking for. She stood from her seat, tossed a bit of money on the bar-top, and headed to the dance floor, making her way easily through the people until she made it to the man. She gave him a sweet smile and ran a hand down his chest while talking him into dancing with her. She hated the close contact of his body and the way it moved so sexually against her own. She hated it and it made her feel dirty, but she would deal with it until she could get an opening.

Finally finding her chance, Aella reached for her concealed dagger,gripped the handle tightly and slammed the somewhat long razor-like blade through the man's stomach. He gave an immediate gasp of pain as he slouched down to her own height. She moved her free hand to grasp his shirt and lift it up some, balling it up behind him and applying pressure to where the blades stuck out through his lower back, catching the blood that was leaking from the freshly open wound and soaking it up.

As the man slouched he leaned onto her and she whispered lightly into his ear "Someone wants you dead, and now you've officially disappeared. Be careful who you dance with." She held him up and started walking him towards the wooded area, anyone who saw them passing figuring that it was a girlfriend helping her overly-drunk boyfriend.

Getting the man into the woods, Aella quickly dropped the man so that his back rested against the base of a tree. She turned to look at him, smirking slightly at her plaything. She figured that she'd be merciful and stepped forward, placing a foot against his chest to hold him in place as she leaned down, putting a hand on each side of his head before twisting quickly to snap his neck.

Aella shifted her form, but only partially. Each tooth in her mouth became longer and sharper, like a bunch of sharp nails. Her eyes also changed, taking on the characteristics of a reptiles as she pulled the tekko-kagi from the man's stomach.

Spoiler:

She quickly cleaned herself up, getting rid of any blood that might have been on herself, and from her pocket she grabbed a slim bottle of cologne, spraying it onto herself to hide the scent of the poor neko man before returning that to her pocket and pulling out her phone as it rang. She answered it and simply stated, "It's done." Before closing it back up and watching, from where she was, the party that was going on.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 5:45 pm

Tenma sat on a tombstone, high above. Her silhouette was in front of the moon, for anyone that would try to look at it they would see the shape of her and the blood red iris's that belonged to her. She watched the commotion, noticing the strong hint of fresh blood in the air. Tenma was here to bury her victim of that night, but had stayed when she caught the scent of lilac's, the would have belonged to the woman she had been with only hours ago. The vampire watched what transpired, her ability to see perfectly in the night was useful in this situation. When her female companion was done, she hoped that the elf would look up at the moon and know she'd been seen doing the deed.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 6:00 pm

Aella wasn't sure why, but for some reason, she looked up from her spot in the woods to the moon. She noted a silhouette there and gave a low hiss. Her bright yellow eyes reflected the light from the moon, almost causing them to glow. She concentrated on the being there, and sniffed, finally discovering the scent of the vampire she had seemingly recently parted with. Her eyes narrowed down some at the woman as she turned on her heels, pulling a match from her pocket. She lit it and tossed it onto the clothes, glancing as they quickly went up, the fire immediately dying out after the clothes were gone. She knew that no one else in the graveyard would notice the fire than the woman watching her, as they were all too busy with their party. She then began to walk forward into the woods, a rather unhappy expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 6:04 pm

Tenma pulls up one of her legs, holding onto her knee to watch the woman. She is expressionless, but on the inside she is rather surprised the girl had previous blood on her hands. This must have been one of the secrets that the other had expressed she kept. How interesting. Blood is still dried to the vampire's chin, but that matters not, she waited on the stone. If the girl felt guilty, perhaps, she'd come. Or if she felt proud, it all mattered on the elf's opinion of her own deed.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 6:15 pm

Aella came to a halt when she made it up to the tombstone that Tenma stood on. She spoke as she stopped, "You know...I ran the scenarios through my head over and over. I scanned the crowd, and looked at each and every one of them. I made sure that there wouldn't be someone who would be able to smell the blood so easily, or even be able to see me so clearly...and yet, here you are." She crossed her arms over her chest, "Are you following me?" She paced slightly before coming to a stop and shrugging her shoulders, "No matter. No one would believe you if you told them about this. I'm the best at what I do. There's no blood, no body, and no other evidence. No one here will even recognize me in the morning. Who would believe that an innocent little girl would do such a terrible thing?" She gave a slight pout as she pressed her finger to her chin in an innocent manner. Before returning to her earlier demeanor, "I do wish you hadn't seen that though."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 6:20 pm

Tenma stayed in her spot, listening before speaking. "you honestly believe that I care if you killed someone? Darling, you're talking to one of the oldest, darkest creatures in the world" she smirks and shakes her head. "I've left a blood trail much longer than yours, I admire your skill though
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 6:24 pm

Aella simply shrugged her shoulders in response to Tenma, "I simply have to be sure that you understand the rules of the game. It doesn't matter how long your blood trail is. All that matters is that you keep quiet, because there are people out there, that even if they did have stained hands like the both of us, they'd still try turning me in. And let's face it...I'm much too good of an actress for people to believe me to be something other than innocent. Tell me...Would you have ever guessed my true nature if you hadn't seen for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 8:11 pm

Tenma couldn't help but laugh, the words the girl first spoke were comical, even the most innocent of people had been hung for crimes they had not committed. Though she knew that she would not turn the other in, the words "had better keep quiet" sounded to the vampire like a child's threat to their grandparents. Comical, truly.

"Ah young one, innocence is a lie. I can admit you could have fooled the wisest, but the blood on your fingers never truly wash off." She smirks, revealing her sharp fangs for only a moment,
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 8:26 pm

Aella shrugged slightly, "It all comes down to who the accuser is, doesn't it?" She quietly climbed up the tombstone, stopping when she was up by Tenma. She gave a playful pout, "Are you telling me that you saw right through my charade?" She gave somewhat of a devious grin as she continued, "You were always right there to 'comfort' me. Or was that you playing me back?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:16 pm

Tenma looks down from her spot at Aella. She had changed since leaving the apartment, wearing a black jacket and a black skirt (her picture ;D), but on her chin was still the dried blood.
"Little one, I smelled the blood on you before you even docked at the castle" She is suddenly behind the girl, her mouth close to the elf's ear. "Love, you cannot play the master" She teases, gently nipping at her neck in a playful way.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:34 pm

Aella raised her eyebrow slightly, "But it's not like you could have known I purposely killed them." She leaned back into Tenma slightly, tilting her neck some as she nipped it. She moved her hand to gently brush over the skin of Tenma's cheek, "So I see. But how do you know I wasn't pretending about everything, hm?" She was referring to the apartment. Of course, she'd never do that, but Tenma didn't necessarily know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next