Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

Akemi Graveyard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sat 30 Jul 2011, 10:30 pm

"Did you steralize it?" She asks, her hand reaching up to touch her eyes, she puts them over her eyesockets so that her palms covered the eyeballs. She murmurs something then drops her hands, her eyeballs look much better, like actual eyes. they had been fading before. She smiles. "So why must you be wandering around the graveyard at this time of night?" she asks, her voice was slightly echoy, like that of a whisper in the wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sat 30 Jul 2011, 10:57 pm

Lisanna shook her head and said softly, "No...I didn't get the chance....it's already healed." She smiled softly as well watching her while playing with the hem of her dress a bit more before answering, "I was just wandering around and I ended up here....to be completely honest...it kind of creeps me out a bit..." She looked back to the girl's face before saying gently, "Can I....tend to your wounds now...?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 6:36 pm

"Why would a graveyard creep you out?" She asks, motioning to the large stone she had jumped off of. "It isnt all that scary" her voice was still like a soft echo, like it wasnt really coming from her mouth but all around. being as it was so dark her mouth barely seemed to move. Her head tilted again, smiling. "You cant treat my wound" She says softly, showing her 'bleeding' wrist. the blood was gone and all that remained was a dark scar

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 6:41 pm

Lisanna blinked several times as she gently took a hold of the other woman's hand, the other holding gently a bit above her wrist as she looked at what was now a scar, her thumb gently brushing over it as she looked back up to the woman, "It's gone...." She smiled softly as she still held her hand and arm, not really paying attention to the fact she held onto her as she blinked again, saying softly, "Well, it's just....I dunno...it seems a bit creepy to me because it's fairly dark out..."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 6:46 pm

Cynthia smiled, her red eyes still seeming black in the moon light. "Well.. what is it exactly that creeps you out?" she pauses, pulling her hand away gently. "Is it the tombstones? the whispers? the darkness? or.. perhaps the ghosts?" She laughs, in that same echoy way. She was like a whimsical disfigured girl, moving over towards the large tombstone again, like she was drawn to it. "My name is Cynthia Iwari, by the way.."

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 6:51 pm

Lisanna blinked some and placed her hands to gently take a hold of the hem of her dress again as she watched the woman, Cynthia, as she went over to the tomb stone and said, "It just gives an eerie feeling at night...I'm sure you know that dogs...or wolves...have sort of an extra sense...it makes my hair stand on end even if I don't want it to." She smiled softly and said gently, "I'm Lisanna Nioto....it's nice to meet you, Cynthia. I like your name." She continued to play with the hem of her dress, her blue gaze now looking down some towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 6:59 pm

"Yeah.. I'd guess. I heard wolves can sense crazy things. Its hard to believe, until now of course." She goes and touches the stone, it was covered in moss and weeds. she frowned and looked sadly at how untaken care of the stone was. "It a pleasure Lisanna" she turns her head a little bit, "I think its so old fashioned. " she says softly, her eyes sad.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 7:03 pm

Lisanna blinked some, seeing how Cynthia reacted to the condition of the stone so she went over and began to pull the weeds from it before working on scraping the moss of of the stone, now on her knees in order to get a better reach to it as she glanced up at her and said softly, "What's so old fashioned..." She continued to work on tending to the poorly taken care of stone for the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 7:11 pm

"You dont have to do that Lisa.." She used a smaller version of her name, listening to her clean up the stone. Her eyes were still sad, "My name, so oldfashioned.." she touched the stone, feeling that the moss still covered the name and date of the person burried beneath. she shook her head, unable to see what work was being done, but she knew it was horribly messy from just the feel.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 7:20 pm

Lisanna looked up at Cynthia and smiled, "Yeah, but it would make you happy, right?" She looked back to the stone, working on cleaning it up for her, wanting it to look brand new for the girl. She was working hard, she wanted it to be perfect. She looked to Cynthia once more as she said softly, "Well, I like your name. I think it's really pretty." She smiled at her once more, not minding that she used a shorten version of her name, she actually kind of liked it.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 7:30 pm

"Happiness is irrelevant to me.."she says quietly, taking her hand off the mossy covered part where the name was carved. She would let her clear that part. "I like your name too, Lisa. Very unique." She comments, leaning upon the side of her stone, closing her eyes. They were of no use to her anyway. She knew that once she cleared the name, Lisa would realize how afraid she should have been of the graveyard.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 7:35 pm

Lisanna blinked some as she uncovered the name and frowned some, though she wasn't afraid. She looked up at Cynthia and says softly, "Oh...I understand..." She had finished cleaning up the stone as she straightened up and brushed off her knees, looking to Cynthia once more as she smiled softly and said to her, "It doesn't mean you can't be happy, though." Her smile went from soft to bright as she said in a cheery tone, "How about I take care of it for you? I could get some flowers, and make sure that it didn't get so messy....it'll look new all the time!"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 7:58 pm

"my body has been here for so long.. Not once has anyone visited.." she shakes her head. She sighs and smiles. "you don't have to, you just met me.. Well.. Met a part of me?" she sighs softly, thinking back to someone who had visited her a long time ago. She shakes her head again. her long black hair fell over her face.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 8:03 pm

Lisanna frowned slightly, "Really...? That's strange..." She shook her head before looking to Cynthia again and saying softly, "I'll visit you everyday and keep you company, alright?" She smiled brightly again as she played with the hem of her dress once more, "I'll come visit you, and I'll keep your stone all nice and bring flowers for you...so you can be happy, okay?" She looked down at the ground as she left the dress to reach up for the braid in her hair, playing with it, undoing it and redoing it over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 8:13 pm

She sighs in a soft fashion. "she died a long time ago.. I believe she didn't stay around.. I think she was reborn somewhere far away from here.. Somewhere she could be happy" she smiles at the memory of her lost friend, "youre very kind, Lisa.." she then closes her eyes and vanishesinto the dark, returning to vision behind Lisa. It was a Power she'd figured out while dead. Her hand rested on her shoulder, she could sense where Lisa was even though she couldn't see her. "I can't stand daylight, it makes me sad.." her fingers begin to bleed, but the blood goes through Lisa's shirt and lands on the ground, beneath Lisa

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 8:20 pm

Lisanna hadn't jumped, but she was slightly startled, not expecting Cynthia to have disappeared and reappear behind her. She reached a hand up and placed it over her's. She turned her head so she could look at her as she said softly, "You must have liked her a lot, hm...?" She glanced down and saw that her fingers were 'bleeding' and she said once more, "Why do you do that...? Is it because you're sad..." She frowned ever so slightly before continuing, "I don't want you to be sad....so I'll come and see you each day, even if I'm sick...." She smiled slightly as she lifted her gaze back up to Cynthia's face, her hand still resting over the top of her's, though she gently moved her fingers to slide under her hand some as well to hold onto it.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 8:28 pm

"I loved her." She admits in an almost whisper, her red eyes just staring blankly outward. She couldnt see from them but feeling her hand she smiled. "I'm loosing my blood. When I was alive i could do anything with my blood.. i still can of course now its just ghost blood. well.." she pauses then leans close and whispers "angel blood.." she hadnt called herself an angel, not ever, but that of course was her title so had said the 'light' she'd seen upon death. "Dont visit if your sick.. there are evil creatures here too.. those who prey on the weak.. those who want to take their body for themselves.."

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 8:36 pm

Lisanna blinked some and frowned slightly as she turned to face Cynthia, gently lacing her fingers with her's as she said softly, "But...it would make me feel better if I did see you...and you'd protect me, wouldn't you...?" She was blushing ever so slightly as Cynthia had leaned close to her and she smiled brightly once more, "I see. That means that you're special, then." She watched her with a cheery look. She had was no longer frightened at all by the graveyard despite the darkness as she now had a friend here.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 8:45 pm

Cynthia smiled, "I can protect you.." She says, her red eyes becoming visible in the dark as she moves closer. "But.. you need to bring a candle next time you visit.. dont light it yourself, If it isnt lit, by the time you reach my stone.. if it doesnt light you need to run, run as fast and as far from this place as you can.." She instructs, smiling still. She then kisses the girl's forehead and leans back.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 8:51 pm

Lisanna's face turned bright red as Cynthia kissed her forehead and she smiled glancing away as she said softly, "Alright...I'll do it..." She bit her lip slightly as she glanced at Cynthia and questioned, "Why is it...that the daytime makes you sad...? Should I visit you then as well...? You know...so you aren't sad?" She held Cynthia's hand a bit tightly as she squeezed it slightly, She looked at her and watched her a smile on her face once more as it had been almost the whole time with her around.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:15 pm

"I cant be out in daylight.." She admits, shaking her head slowly. she frowns deeply, she had liked daytime, but now that she was dead. she was just a ghost then, she couldnt actually talk to people or even be seen. This made her sad, but she couldnt help it.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:20 pm

Lisanna frowned some, "Oh...." She once again smiled, though, and was cheery so she wouldn't keep Cynthia sad, "Well, I'll visit anyway, even if I can't see you and you can't talk to me, you'll still know I'm there, right? At least it won't be so lonely then." These weren't just empty promises she was making to Cynthia like some people would do. No, these were one's that Lisanna intended to keep as she said softly, "And then I can be with you all day until night when I can see you again."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:30 pm

"You really dont have to do that.." she whispers, then smiles a bit further. "In my coffin.. I'm burried with a necklace." She lifts the necklace she was wearing at the moment, "If you take that.. I can find you anywhere.. and you.. should be able to hear me." she explains, then frowns. "If you dont mind digging up a grave.. "

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:34 pm

Lisanna actually started to tear up a bit, but it wasn't from sadness. She hadn't felt this happy since she had been with her sister Luissa, not even Sakuda had been able to make her happy like this and she said softly, "If I can here you....I'd do anything..." Her voice nearly cracked as she wiped her tears away quickly and said softly, "I mean, you probably don't mind since you told me to do it, but I don't want to make you feel bad by violating your grave....so, I'm going to ask permission....Would you allow me to...dig up your body and take that necklace....so I can be closer to you...?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:41 pm

Cynthia laughed happily, "No need to cry, it's alright.." she assured her, then let go of her necklace. "I give you permission to dig me up, after all, I wont be able to see my boney self.. but will you tell me what they burried me in..?" she hadnt a clue, even though her dark dress was the outfit they had burried her in. Even the hat a top her head was in the coffin. She had no clue, because of her blindness.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:47 pm

Lisanna smiled as she said softly, "I'm sorry...I wasn't crying because I'm sad....I'm just....so happy..." She cleared her throat a moment before stating, "I need to go find a shovel, I'll be right back, I promise." She quickly turned about, using her sharp eyesight to spot one in the graveyard before taking off towards it, though as soon as she made her way from Cynthia she began to feel a bit uneasy once more, which made her run faster yet so she could get back to the angel sooner. She grabbed it quickly before heading back towards her, tripping on the way though she quickly stood and brushed herself off before continuing on her way. She made it back to her and quickly caught her breath, "I'm back." She then set to work, digging up Cynthia's grave all the way until she reached the coffin. She opened it and looked at what she was wearing before looking away from the remains as she grabbed the necklace and closed it back up, placing the necklace on herself before reburying the body and looking to Cynthia, "You're in what you're wearing now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   

Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: