Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

Akemi River

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Blix
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 12:56 am

Blix chuckled a bit and smiled. "Sure," he replied. "Now...if your jacket gets stretched, just remember...It isn't my fault." Blix tried to pull the jacket on, but couldn't do so without stretching it so much that it might not fit her. Blix managed to get both arms through, and smiled as he saw that the jacket went down to his mid stomach, and that the sleeves went to his mid-arms. "Er...I think it looks better on you," he said handing the jacket back to Aimi. "Thanks for the offer though," he said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:13 am

Aimi couldn't help but laugh at the failed attempt to wear the jacket. She took it when it was handed back to her, then slipped it on. It seemed a bit looser then before bit she kept it to herself, she didnt want him feeling bad about it. As they started to walk Aimi had a sudden question pop into her mind that made her frown a little. She didnt want to accuse Blix of being something he may not be, but it was possiblehe could be a human. If he was would that mean she would have to tell someone though she didn't know who she would tell. Aimi couldn't be sure whether he was or not other then by asking. "You aren't a...human are you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blix
Scout

Male Sagittarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:19 am

"A human? No. I'm a wolf. Well...sorta. I was once a human. But after I became different, everything changed. People treated me differently, called me a murderer, a liar, and outcasted me from the society. That's when I realized their crimes to nature. Anything different to them was bad or wrong. They wouldn't accept change, or wouldn't believe what had happened. I found myself here, away from most humans. It's much nicer here. The place is much more comfortable, the people much more peaceful, and the girls much nicer," he said with a smile.

Wolf Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:29 am

Listening to him she couldn't help but nod a little bit as he kept talking, though she stopped when he said the girls were nicer and she couldn't help but laugh again. Normally it was easy to get Aimi to laugh, but this boy seemed to do it like it was the easiest thing in the world to do, which it wasnt all the time. Maybe Aimi was just having a day. Looking at at him, she smiled back "I understand. The whole not aging thing kinda sucks then again it is nice." remembering Blix saying something about being a wolf she quasars he was a werewolf. It would make since as to why he was human looking now, like her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blix
Scout

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:35 am

"I like your laugh," Blix said as she was giggling. "It's cute." "So I was wondering, how does someone even become an eternal? And while I'm asking weird questions, haven't most people here at one point in time been a human" Blix pondered this, thinking of how the human race rejected their own kind because something they couldn't control happened to them. This just added to his list of how humans can be so oblivious to the world around them.

Wolf Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:46 am

Aimi felt her cheeks heat up a little when Blix said her laugh was cute she knew her eyes were orange completely now. It wasn't very often she talked to a guy that was around her age, without Nathaniel being around. When he asked how someone became eternal all Aimi could do was shrug "I think it was either my mother or father that was eternal. I can't really remember, but I got their gene and I was eternal. And even if they were at one point that was the past this is now" Aimi smiled at what she had said, finding that it was actually very true and she agreed with it. Though she said this she figured her eyes were still orange

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blix
Scout

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:52 am

"Oh, I see." Blix noiticed her cheeks light up a little, and smiled, thinking that it was then even cuter, but said nothing to embarrass her even more. "So what all do you usually do around here?" Blix asked, running out of things to say. He tried to think of something to do, but could think of nothing, so he lightly bumped Aimi with his shoulder to keep the playfulness in the air.

Wolf Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 1:59 am

Aimi blinked out of thought, seeing that she had gone all serious when she really shouldn't have. The bump with his shoulder was more of a bump with his arm, considering how tall he was compared to her. She smiled up at him before looking around, the blush on her cheeks gone "well normally I'd just walk around but today I think I'll play tag" Not a moment after she said this did she point Blix's arm then start running off in the same direction they were walking, laughing and glancing behind her as she went

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blix
Scout

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 8:34 pm

Blix laughed, and chased Aimi as he was tagged out of nowhere. Blix didn't notice how much he was laughing and having fun. He was surprised at her speed, and had to use the earth beneath him to push a little more and more in his strides, bending the earth to his will. Blix eventually caught up to her in this fashion, and wrapped his arms around her from behind, saying "Your it!"

Wolf Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 8:49 pm

Aimi laughed as he quickly caught up to her, though it disnt shock her much since he had said he was a wolf. Though when he wrapped his arm around her she couldn't help but gasp and she could already grow on her cheeks again. She laughed and looked at him, before she tries to wiggle out of his arms. "No fair, let go!". Aimk was of course laughing as she said this, but it felt weird to her, but she didn't know what it was exactly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blix
Scout

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 9:58 pm

Blix smiled to himself. "Fine then, come and get me!" Blix let his arms fall, and dashed off, then dropped to running on all fours, feeling much more natural. He continued running, turning to see her and laugh, enjoying the moment. He let her get closer, then ran up a tree, taunting her. "How are you gonna' get me from down there?" He snickered, running around the branches.

Wolf Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:17 pm

Aimi laughed, almost falling over having not really expected him to let go right at that moment. She then chased after him smiling to herself when she got close to him, but frowned, sort of pouting when he ran up the tree. Staring up at him she then got a smirk on her face, her eyes turning a bright lime green color. After a moment of picturing herself running off she projected the image to Blix, makin him see it, but not Aimi that was still standing at the base of the tree. She only does this on occasions but this had to be a good reason, she wanted to keep playing ta, even if she was cheating a little

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blix
Scout

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:20 pm

Blix laughed, and thought she'd given up. He swung down from the tree, landing in a crouching position. "Too easy," he muttered to himself with a sly smile on his face. He decided he'd lean on the tree to wait for her to come back. He leaned back against the tree he'd climbed, and began to wait for her to come back, although he wasn't sure why she was the one running. Oh well, she'll be back soon.

Wolf Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:26 pm

Aimi pulled the image out of his head and waited a moment a sly smile on her face. "Way too easy. Aimi laughed and tagged his forehead before running off again. That was her greatest trick, with her mind reading and talking and such. It wasn't something she always liked to do, only if she had to or she wanted to play, like now. It was something she would do to Nathaniel to mess with him. As she ran she quickly turned and ducked behind a tree, a little out of breath, putting a hand over her heart but a smile still on her face. It had been a long time since she played tag and it was nice to have someone to play it with again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blix
Scout

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:50 pm

Blix was caught off guard, and fell backwards. He smiled and jumped after her. He stopped, wondering where she went. "Hmm..." Blix began to sniff the air, wondering where she would have gone. He followed the scent, then jumped over a tree, landing next to her. "Gotcha!" He said, poking her in the stomach and jumping back around the tree. This is pretty fun...

Wolf Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:57 pm

Aimi gasped, her eyes turning a quick yellow then went back to lime green when he poked her stomach. Aimi just so happened to be very ticklish and started laughing like non other, though she did gather herself after a moment, she then slipped her self back into his mind, listening into his thoughts. it is isn't it!" even though it was throughthought he could probably hear the laughter in her voice. She then turned and started running after Blix, though she lost him and she glances around, then smirked then got serious. She then let out a scream, one from one of those horror movies then hid behind a tree near by and waited.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blix
Scout

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 11:02 pm

Blix's laughter stopped. "Great, what happened now," he said turning to see where she was. He quickly found her and saw that she was behind a tree. He happened to also be behind a tree, expecting her to be hurt, or someone creepy to be there. Blix silently slipped around until he was behind her. He whispered into her ear very softly, yet still emphasized, "Boo!"

Wolf Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 11:14 pm

Aimi had been expecting Blix to come from a different direction so she didn't see him come up behind her, and when he said boo, she screamed for real this time and curl up in a ball on the ground. She was gasping for breath for a second. "Oh my god!! That scared the crap out of me!" Aimi didn't really feel like getting up so she just laid there curled up in a little ball, breathing fast for a little while

(wow so short v.v)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blix
Scout

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 11:19 pm

( I'm sorry :()

Blix looked down at Aimi, smiling at her. He lay down and curled up into a ball himself. "Do you not feel as left out now, Aimi" He said with a warm smile, looking her in the eyes. He then stretched out his legs, and said, "I didn't mean to scare you...that bad." He smirked and relaxed, half closing his eyes laying next to her. "This ground is so soft...why is the ground soft? I like the ground when it's soft," he said as he began another tangent.

Wolf Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 11:23 pm

(no no my fault hahahaha)

Aimi watched him and couldn't help but start to laugh at him. There could only be those few people that would curl up next to you when you fell to the floor. Those were the awesome kinds of people. When Blix starte ranting about how soft the ground ws he reminded Aimi of a dog and she went up and knelt down next to him and started rubbing his tummy wanted to see what he would do. "Good boy. Such a good boy" Aimi just couldn't help herself, it was something she just had to do. It was too easy and funny

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blix
Scout

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 11:35 pm

"That feels odd and good at the same time...Hey! That is very demeaning! So rude...I am a being just like you are...but at the same time I don't care, I'm getting a belly rub! He began to laugh as it was tickling him, continuing his rant on how demeaning it was to treat him like a dog, but also continuing about how he loved bellyrubs. "Not many people will rub my tummy, but it feels so good and weird and it tickles so much!" Blix finally rolled over, and could take no more. "Your turn!" He said, pouncing upon Aimi half tackling half hugging her as he began to tickle her sides.

Wolf Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 11:42 pm

Aimi continued to rub his tummy as Blix continued to talk about how much he liked it. It shocked her a bit, even if he was a wolf that didn't mean he was a dog. Though since he seems to like it so Aimi just continued to rub his tummy. When he pounced on her Aimi only gasped for a second before she started to have a fit of laughter and she started to spaz out. [color=lightblue]"No! No don't....stop.....don't!" continuing to laugh, and spaz, she had tears in her eyes and get stomach started to hurt she was laughing so hard. She liked those kinds of laughs though, they were fun though

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blix
Scout

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Mon 22 Oct 2012, 11:45 pm

Blix continued for a bit, then smiled and stopped, laying back down again still holding her. "That was weird...and fun...but more so weird." Blix seemed to fall back to his less hyper self, and his mind began to wander off yet again. Blix just looked at Aimi, yet said nothing. He just lay there with his arms around her, staring. He thought it was odd that he had just met her, yet was holding her like he knew her forever, although it wasn't something to question. He continued to lye there, looking deeper and deeper into her eyes.

Wolf Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Tue 23 Oct 2012, 12:00 am

Aimi finally settled down, her laughter dying as she calmed down. Looking back at Blix, she nodded to what he said. She couldn't really find words at the moment, or disnt really want to. Not that there was much a difference to her. As Blix stared into her eyes, she stared back but it was strange. She hadn't been able to get this close to a person this fast except for Nathaniel. Aimi suddenly felt hands slide underneath her armpits and lift her up. She didn't even have to look back to know who it was, Nathaniel, holding her up in mid air. "How'd you find me so fast?" sure it had been maybe an hour or two but that was fast for him

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blix
Scout

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Tue 23 Oct 2012, 12:03 am

Blix continued laying on the ground, cocking his head to the side looking up at the man. Who might this random person be? He was very confused, and was a little worried that all the playfulness was going to go away. Blix stayed on the ground, studying the man that had picked up Aimi. He wanted to ask the man who he was, but he didn't seem amused.

Wolf Form
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Tue 23 Oct 2012, 12:24 am

Aimi sighed. She knew well enough that Nathaniel would somehow try to protect her and just end up failing because she wouldn't listen to him. Setting aimindown Nathaniel stepped in front of hercand looked down at Blix. "What were you doing with my Aimi" at this Aimi flinched. Did he really just say his Aimi? Was she a belonging now? There was no way she was letting that happen. "I'm not your aimi I don't belong to you you know?" though she said this it was obvious thatnathaniel had stopped listening to her

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   

Back to top Go down

Akemi River
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next