Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi River - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi River - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi River - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi River - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi River - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 5 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi River - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 5 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi River

Go down 
+6
Chiga
Seshomi
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aella Ealasaid
Scout

Akemi River - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:33 pm

Shinjou smiled softly at Mori, "I'll tell you what, I already promised one friend that they could call me whenever they felt lonely, so no I'll promise you the same and I won't get a job, okay, Mori-san?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:36 pm

Mori looked a bit taken aback and he shook his haead.
"Uh, n-no. You don't have to do that. What if you wanted to get a job?"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:39 pm

Shinjou smiled at Mori, "It's okay, don't worry about it, Mori-san, I don't really want a job anyway, so, I'll give you my number and you can call or text me whenever you get lonely."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:41 pm

Mori blinked for a moment still shocked then reluctantly nodded.
"If...you're sure?"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:45 pm

Shinjou nodded at Mori, "Yeah, I'm sure." He pulled his phone from the pocket of his leather pants then proceeded to give Mori his phone number.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:47 pm

Mori took outhis phone and went to the contacts lists and add contact then held it out for Shinjou to type it in.
"Here."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:51 pm

Shinjou took Mori's phone and placed his contact information into it after handing Mori his to allow him to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:54 pm

Mori took Shinjou's phone and typed in his name and number and handed it back after taking his own phone back into his pocket..
"THanks...Not many people really care about contacts here. So far, it was just a goodbye and 'hope we meet again' type of thing."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:57 pm

Shinjou tilted his head to the side and frowned, "Well, that's not exactly fun....what if you needed someone? You wouldn't be able to get a hold of them..." He placed his own phone into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:01 pm

Mori shrugged a sort of helpless shrug.
"I don't know. Maybe by luck, they have really good instincts and can you find you easy?"
He smiles a bit with a joking look.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:45 pm

Shinjou chuckled lightly, "Such an optimistic view. Well, no matter. Now that you've got my number you'll always be able to have someone around when you need them."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:47 pm

Mori's ears twitched to the comment about the 'optimistic view' and he tilts his head but dosen't pursure his curiosity though...
"Thank you...Would you mind telling me about your arm?"
The neko stared at the man, his tail swinging anxiously wondering if Shinjou would tell or not.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:53 pm

Shinjou blinked some then scowled slightly as he lifted his demonic arm and pushed the sleeve up so the whole forearm was revealed, "Ah, yes....my arm....well, when I was little a demon burned my house down while my parents were inside, so, I decided I'd protect other people, and one day in a battle I was brutally killed so for my 'virtuous' ways I was created an eternal and in a different battle some years after that I lost my right arm, but then a while after that and all my training to learn how to fight left handed I found and killed the demon and took his arm and attached it to my body so I'd never forget."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:56 pm

Mori stared at his arm with wide eyes and subconsiously tilted his head as he listens to the story.
"I like weird stuff. Paranormal, demons, my brother calls it strange but has me out doing jobs for him so he can research for his book. He's an author..."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:00 pm

Shinjou smiled at Mori, "Surprisingly I can utilize this arm really well....I can even tap into it and control part of the demonic spirit that used to own it." He tilted his head as he was interested in what Mori had to say, "I enjoy the paranormal as well. It's pretty cool that you help your brother out, Mori-san."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:05 pm

Mori stopped staring at the arm,c atching himself and he smiles up at Shinjou a bit embarrassed.
"Hai, its really fun though...a little dangerous at times."
He recalls the time when he and Kirin were attacked by some kind of demonic hound last time they were at the asylum.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:08 pm

Shinjou nodded, "Ah, yes, I understand completely. My friend's little brother wanted to see a ghost while we were at the asylum, so I used like all my energy to call one to the area and passed out soon after....cracked my head open on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:11 pm

Mori winced.
"Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:15 pm

Shinjou shrugged and smiled happily at Mori, "It's okay because I made her brother happy."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:24 pm

Mori scoffs softly almost scoldingly.
"After scaring them half to death. I don't recall ever taking a blow to the head. Or if I did, would I even remember?"
He questions silently while holding a small fist to his mouth, his scolding tone gone as he tried to remember.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:28 pm

Shinjou blinked, "W-what....?" He then shook his head and watched Mori, "Sometimes you remember..."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:36 pm

"That would be...amnesia right?"
The neko blinks catching himself once again and he looks away, rubbing the back of his head.
"Ah! Sorry, ignore me."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:46 pm

Shinjou chuckled lightly and smiled as he placed his hand on Mori's head again, "Silly boy, you don't need to worry about stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:54 pm

Mori looks up to Shinjou's hands, going slightly crosseyed so he blinked after it started to hurt and he sighed a bit.
"Sorry-I mean-..Er."
The neko facepalmed, shutting himself up before he let another 'sorry' slip.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 11:04 pm

Shinjou shook his head before leaning down to give Mori a gentle hug, "Don't apologize to me about something silly, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 11:08 pm

Mori twitches his ears to the hug and slowly nods.
"Hai."
He refrains from apoplogizing at the end and stays quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi River
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next