Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Soccer Field - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Soccer Field - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Soccer Field - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSoccer Field - Page 2 I_voting_barSoccer Field - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Soccer Field - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSoccer Field - Page 2 I_voting_barSoccer Field - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Soccer Field

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow
Traitor

Soccer Field - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:01 am

Willow smiled slightly and looked up at him. "They're not all bad. They really aren't. You're the first to agree with that." She continued to smile and looked down, sighing happily. She wasn't sure if she should tell him about her or not, he was different from what she could tell with most races, after all.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:07 am

"They are not. As far as I am concerned we could join forces and take on things, like this corrupted world." Haruka closed his eyes as he knew that would be hard and doing things with humans tend to be hard but it wasn't there fault. Looking at it, races were all to blame for this war and even he thinks that. "I know that if we come to a understanding then something good may happen to both of us. Humans may teach something to the races, and visa versa. I can't see why they can not do so. What do you think Ms. Willow?" Haruka looked to her with a mature facial expression as he held the chess peice in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:11 am

Willow listened to what Haruka had to say, smiling still as she looked down. She wish everything he said could be true. "I wish some of the Humans could be so understanding of this. You put out a very good point. We should just join together to make everything better, not fight against each other for the worse. But they won't listen... Me of all people would know." She looked up at him, setting Alphonse in her lap, petting him softly to keep him calm.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:16 am

Haruka placed the chess peice on his chest, for it was the only thing he had from his home. "That is just it. All that everyone wishes it not for others but themselves, I for one hate greed and poverty! They are going to indeed make this worse if not destroy everything we can fix and make better. I have no interest in partaking in a war that is pointless and may cause many people on both ends getting hurt or worse but I will enter this war and I will stand up to those who only think of themselves. Those people that you speak of want nothing more but power, or revenge. I find it sicking." He closed his eyes as he kissed the top of the chess peice. It was large and it was a king, a black king. Recovering he sighed as he looked down with his face still mature. Haruka knew he was speaking like he was taught to do so as a 'Prince' it was clear evidence of his up-bringing.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:22 am

Willow nodded to him, completely agreeing with everything he had to say. "It sickens me as well. I don't like those people. I grew up running from then, and then I was taught to become one of them..." She didn't realize what exactly she had just said, though Alphonse did as he got mad her and ran out of her arms. "Alphonse! Get back here, damnit!" She sighed and shook her head. "But any way, I refuse to partake in something like the matter as well...but like I said, my father is making me. I don't have to listen to him though. I'm 19 after all."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:24 am

Haruka looked to the side watching Alphose and he blinked once. "I will partake in this war but it isn't cause I want too. I have to make sure that things do not sky rocket out of control. Being 1 million surely does have its perks, at least I have lived long enough."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:28 am

Willow loked at Haruka, tilting her head slightly. "Well thats nice of you, you know." She stood up slowly and kept looking over at him. "Would you find it mad if I were to tell you...I'm not who I seem to be?" She asked quietly and gently, looking down at the very end of what she had to say. She watched as Alphonse walked back up slowly, smiling down at him. "You really are too loyal, Alphonse."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:32 am

Haruka looked to her, and his eyes narrowed lightly as he chuckled. "I figured as much? You are a human and I guess you are going to fight me for I may interfere with your plans?" shaking his head as he closed his eyes and smiled. "I'm just pulling at your strings." Haruka had his arms on both side of him, he may not be very buff as the other men but he surely relies on speed and cunning. He tries to anyway, since he has been using the same thing for 1 million years.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:37 am

Willow looked up at him and her face flushed red slightly. "I give away things easily...And you better be pulling at my strings! Thats not what I want to do. I'm just damned tired at hiding myself. I don't want to fight for the humans. If I have to fight, I want to fight for the Races. They deserve more then the damned Humans that think the Races are 'wrong'. It just...sickens me." She shook her head and sighed gently, closing her eyes. She rarely swore and when she got mad her accent became even thicker, making her almost hard to understand at times.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:40 am

Haruka smiled. "Your a good girl. But please plan your things carefully, if you want we can join forces or some kind? Then again that would probably fail, from what I know we have different opinions. You think about what is right, and all that is right now is making sure nothing bad comes out from this war. Answer your question before hand I am just pulling your strings." he chuckled as he held his chin but let it go as he closes his eyes not sure what Willow will do.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:47 am

Willow raised an eyebrow at what he had to say. "From what I heard, we have similar opinions. How do you think they differ?" She hated talking about the war, it made her frustrated. She sighed gently and rubbed her head, before pushing her hand through her hair and taking it out of the bun that it was in, it suddenly turned black. She looked back at him and tilted her head to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:51 am

Haruka shrugs. "It depends on the person, I try not to think of myself. I think for others, cause they have many things that they cherish. You I know may understand what I mean when, it is either some with a corrupted heart or mind makes the opinions different. That is what I think, greed and power as well as rage seem to fuel the wrong kind of response and so I try to keep my mind clear. You and I are much alike in our opinions." He looked at his peice and he rubbed it, he made this chess peice by his own hand and was glad to save his favorite peice.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:58 am

Willow nodded to him and smiled gently. "True. Very true. I honestly only think for myself when I need to, otherwise I'm constantly worried for others. One reason I want to be on the Race's side. If I must be a traitor to the humans, oh well." She rubbed the back of her head gently and sighed. "You know, enough about the War...it makes me stressed and uneasy." She plopped herself back down on the ground and groaned when she got scratched by Alphonse, she had accidentally sat on his tail. She looked up at Haruka now. "What else to talk about, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:03 am

Haruka rubbed the peice and looked at it before looking up and he shrugged but calmly. "Whatever you want to talk about, is it really being a traitor if you save the world and the many lives?" again another riddle but he said this in the best way possible to make her feel better. "I know only as much as I need to know about wars nothing more nothing less." He chuckled with his eyes closed stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:12 am

Willow heard his odd little riddle and smiled gently. "That is a good point." She looked up at Haruka and laid down at the ground, staring up at him. She had no idea what to talk about. She liked looking at him though. "May I ask about that chess piece you have been holding...?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:14 am

Haruka looked to his peice and then to Willow as he walked up to her swiftly and gracefully bending down on his knee infront of her, he shows her it. "You mean this." It was made out of black onyx or something similar to it as he waited to hear her response as his face remained mature and calm like.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:20 am

Willow watched him walk over to her and she nodded to him, sitting up to look at it. It was very interesting to her, something different. "Yes, thats it. Why do you have it with you..?" She asked quietly, though he didn't have to reply if he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:23 am

Haruka's face turned to a child like one as he smiled holding it close to him. "It is the only thing I could keep to remember my home. It isn't big but I made it as my brother and father helped. I cherish it very much." lightly giggling he stood up and he placed it in his pocket for another time and softly he sat down infront of her and laughs nervously for he was back to his childish antics again. "Whoops! Aheh!"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:26 am

Willow smiled at him and sat up all the way, watching him put it into his pocket. "Thats sweet, Haruka" She leaned forward on her hands, her elbows leaning on her knees, to stare over at him. She giggled, seeing he was being childlike again. She liked how childish he could be, something she envied.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:28 am

Haruka smiled happy that she said so but blinked and smiled innocently. "Uh, yes'em?" making up words were something that he was very good at and well he couldn't help it as he gave her a goofy grin and a small snicker.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:33 am

Willow giggled gently and shrugged slightly, tilting her head to the side slightly. "Nothing. I just like looking at you." She giggled again as she saw his goofy smile, making her smile back. He seemed to be enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:36 am

Haruka smiled but his eyes went wide as dinner plates. "Uh you do?" He looked to her rather shocked as he stared at her and well he had a habit of doing that and he looked down before glancing up cutely. "Thank you I guess but all I am is a strange man? What could there be on my which made you want to look at it?" blinking once he tapped his bottom lip. "Am I bleeding? Are you worried?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:41 am

Willow watched his reactions gently, giggling and shaking her head at him. "Nothing is wrong with you. I'm not worried. You're not bleeding. And you're not strange. I don't know what it is exactly, I just like to look at you. Then again, I like looking at many people. So not very new to me." She laughed gently and shrugged, leaning back on her hands as she put them on the ground behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:45 am

Haruka snickered closing both of his eyes in that innocent way. "Well, do not feel bad! I have a habit of staring at pretty people so I am the weirdo here!" He nervously rubbed the back of his head and looked to his feet before smiling and humming a happy go lucky tune.

(I'm going to go to bed now! :D Chat to you hopefully later)
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:50 am

Willow smiled at him and giggled gently. "Well I'm glad to know I'm not alone." She watched him gently, yawning slightly though. She had had a busy day, week even. She laid down and closed her eyes, listening to him still though to make sure he was still there.

(okie dokie! I need to sleep too!)
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:59 pm

Haruka stopped humming as he sees her laying down and he grinned letting her lay down. Stretching by placing his arms up in the air he says happily. "I knew all humans could not be all that bad!" he was glad that he had been around for as long as he did for he knew the real vaules of life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Field   Soccer Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer Field
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next