Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_lcap100%Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_lcap0%Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_lcap0%Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_lcapRules (MUST READ) I_voting_barRules (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_lcapRules (MUST READ) I_voting_barRules (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Rules (MUST READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Rules (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (MUST READ)   Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:25 am

1.) Administrators and Moderators are humans too. If you send a PM for an update on something it is not a demand! Give some respect please!
2.) NO GOD MOD we are NOT afraid to ban!
3.) Keep the content PG 13, usually. I don't mind if you do more things as long as its in the apartments and its not very often.
4.) Please make your OWN character, and don't be someone off an anime.
EX. Naruto, Ichigo, Inuyasha, etc
You CAN use the characters picture though.
5.) You are NOT allowed to have more than one person on your account! No siblings, friends, or anything that goes along with your character. Those characters MUST have a separate account by you or someone else. The ONLY exception is if it is your child that is a baby or at a young age can not talk yet. Once they can talk they must have their own account, unless you talk to Sukiyomi otherwise about it or they are only around every now and then in your rps. But again, they MUST be your child, nothing else is allowed.
6.) You are allowed to have THREE accounts! You MUST tell Sukiyomi first though!
7.) Site adverstising is allowed, but you have to have at least 50 posts before you advertise. And no advertising in your signature! (other forums that is. deviantart, photobucket, etc is fine)
8.) Please make your character creation before rping. You will be allowed to rp after you're approved. You can post in the OOC though.
9.) You may NOT make your own topics! (OOC is an exception) There are plenty of places for you to rp! Take a look around. If you have an idea for a place, go to the suggestions topic or PM Sukiyomi
10.) Don't post in a topic unless the last people have left or they have not posted for 48 hours. And if you're not exactly sure if someone has been able to get on and a rp is still going on, PM one of them, don't be rude.
11.) Make sure you have a picture of your character in your profile picture or signature (or both)! We need to know what your character looks like!

If you don't like my rules, please don't complain. These are the rules of another site, and I really doubt you want my rules to turn into them

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Rules (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: I m p o r t a n t . I n f o r m a t i o n :: Rules and Updates-
Jump to: