Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Blue Curacao's Room I_vote_lcap100%Blue Curacao's Room I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Blue Curacao's Room I_vote_lcap0%Blue Curacao's Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Blue Curacao's Room I_vote_lcap0%Blue Curacao's Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Blue Curacao's Room I_vote_lcapBlue Curacao's Room I_voting_barBlue Curacao's Room I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Blue Curacao's Room I_vote_lcapBlue Curacao's Room I_voting_barBlue Curacao's Room I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Blue Curacao's Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Blue Curacao's Room Empty
PostSubject: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:59 pm

Blue Curacao's Room Condo_11
Post a picture or describe your room as your first post

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Curacao
Scout
Blue Curacao

Female Cancer Monkey
Birthday : 1992-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2013, 7:20 pm

Blue Curacao's Room Teen-bedroom-themes-2
Blue's room is very simple. Putting her hot personality aside, she is very neat (sometimes obsessively). She sticks with shades close to electric blue or lighter in her decorations. There is a 75 gallon aquarium at the foot of her bed with a blue ribbon eel named Nessie.
Back to top Go down
Blue Curacao
Scout
Blue Curacao

Female Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2013, 8:01 pm

Sheets rustled in the dark room. A low moan came from under a lump in the sheets. Slowly fingers pried away the covers and Blue Curacao opened her eyes. She laid there for a good five minutes when she suddenly felt cold eyes peering at her. It's too early for this... She groaned to herself as she rolled over to properly sit up. Once she had composed herself she glared in the direction of the peering eyes. "Good morning, Nessie." At the foot of her bed her pet eel was staring at her through the thick glass of his aquarium. He must not have had anything interesting to say because Blue turned and threw herself back into the warm sheets immediately after greeting him.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 12:14 pm

Absinthe got herself out of her bed and walked through the connecting bathroom to her sister's room to see if she was awake yet. Slowly opening the door she looked at her bed and shook her head, smiling. She's always sleeping. She came into her room and sat on the side of Blue's bed, looking down to her. "I have a surprise for you. Not exactly sure how you're going to take it though." She said simply, knowing that she could hear her. "Maybe if you're nice about it I won't question you about where you went this time." She put a little smirk on her face and brought both of her legs up onto her bed to criss cross them. It was obvious she had just gotten out of bed with only wearing her band bra and shorts, not to mention her hair being a mess.
Back to top Go down
Blue Curacao
Scout
Blue Curacao

Female Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 6:24 pm

Blue opened her eyes when her sister sat on her bed. A surprise? A smile crept over her face. When was the last time she got a gift from her sister, holidays not withstanding? The answer was never. Alright, maybe not never, but it was a rare occurrence in this household. They weren't particularly well off so a 'surprise' sounded exciting to Blue. Too bad she didn't hear the rest of what Absinthe had said.

She sat up and immediately hugged her sister. "What'd you get me?" She asked energetically but immediately seemed to have changed her mind because she covered her sisters mouth before she could speak again. "No, don't tell me, silly. It's a surprise, right?
Should I close my eyes?" Blue released Absinthe and sat back in her bed with her eyes closed and her hands out in front of her. "This better not be a trick." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 8:14 pm

Absinthe giggled when Blue got excited about a surprise. She shook her head and when she was about to speak, but her mouth got covered. She tilted her head a bit and watched as her sister positioned herself for a tangible surprise. She sighed and giggled again, shaking her head. "It's not a surprise like that. It's asleep down the hallway." She smirked a bit and scratched the back of her head, smoothing a bit of her hair down. "I guess you could say that I brought a stray in." She laughed at herself. She was really hoping Blue would be remotely excited about their brother coming back.
Back to top Go down
Blue Curacao
Scout
Blue Curacao

Female Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 9:04 pm

Blue Curacao's eyes widened. She could barely believe her ears. "You got us a puppy!?" She screamed as she leapt out of bed, nearly tripping on the sheets in the process. Blue steadied herself and ran to the door, turning back to smile at her sister, who was still sitting on her bed. "I don't mind if it's a cat as long as it doesn't try to eat Nessie." With that said the girl bolted out of her room to go find the surprise.
Back to top Go down
Blue Curacao
Scout
Blue Curacao

Female Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 12:02 am

Blue stalked her way back into her room after yelling at her brother. She jumped on her bed and dropped into a sitting position at the end of her bed. She lightly tapped the glass of her aquarium and greeted her pet. "You won't believe who came back, Nessie." Her eel swam out from its hiding place and stared at her expectingly. Blue tucked her hands under her legs as she sat criss-cross on the bed, staring at Nessie. What right does he have to come back into our lives after leaving us like that?
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 12:23 am

Absinthe watched Amaretto as he stood up and let go of her hands. She frowned and looked down a bit, watching him walk over to the door as he spoke. She laughed slightly when he said it would interesting. She looked over at him at the door and then followed him, grabbing his hand as she slipped past him to go to Blue's room.

She slowly walked into her sister's room while holding onto Amaretto's hand to lead him in as well. She looked at Blue who was talking to her eel, sighing a bit and letting go of her brothers hand so she could go over to her bed. "Can we talk about all of this, Blue Curacao?" She reached over and touched her hair gently before retreating her hand and wrapping her arms around herself.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 12:31 am

Amaretto hovered near the door, certain that he wasn't welcome in this room. His eyes unknowingly scanned his surroundings taking everything in and making note of small things that might connect him to the little Blue that he used to know. With all that had happened within the last few minutes he realized just how much trouble and pain he had caused by being selfish and running of to college. He watched Absinthe gently touch Blue's hair and wondered how close the two of them had gotten in his absence. He missed being that close to Blue, the little shadow that she had been when she was younger. He wondered what he would have to do to get back into her good graces. If it was even possible anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blue Curacao
Scout
Blue Curacao

Female Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 12:52 am

Blue seemed to wince slightly at Absinthe's touch. She turned and looked at Amaretto who was standing in the doorway. Frowning, she looked up at her sister. "What can he possibly say to make things better? He left us alone with father after mother died. That was two years of abuse! You, at least, were able to leave the house so you weren't affected quite as badly as I was!" Blue huffed and looked back at Amaretto. "You might as well have left us to die."
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 1:07 am

Absinthe frowned at Blue when she said that she could leave the house and not be affected as much. Before she could respond though she heard what Blue had to say to their brother. Her eyes went wide and she hissed out at her little sister. "Don't you DARE say that to your brother, Blue Curacao Diza!" She narrowed her eyes at her. "You followed me to the club tons of times and I was home a lot more than you think! When mom was gone I had to take care of that house because our father turned into a huge ass and didn't pay attention to us anymore! I was home all day while you were at school doing all the needs in that house while our father laid around and acted depressed, though I know he didn't really care at all!" She closed her eyes and put her hands into fists, gritting her teeth. "Just talk to your brother." She shook her head and turned around, going past Amaretto quickly and walking to her room.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 1:23 am

Amaretto visibly winced when Blue said that he might as well have left the to die. That had struck a lot deeper than he had expected it to and he had prepared himself for this very thing, apparently he hadn't done very well. His gaze turned toward Absinthe when she retorted Blue's hateful comment and his eyes stayed on her until she left the room. The tension in the room thickened so much that had Amaretto brought his packet knife he probably would have been ale to cut through it. He looked at Blue and made sure she knew that she had his full attention if she wanted to talk but he refused to move from his spot near the door. "I haven't the slightest idea where she expects us to start off. Unless you would just like to yell at me until you feel better." He put his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants and shifted his weight from foot to foot awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Blue Curacao
Scout
Blue Curacao

Female Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 1:51 am

Blue Curacao frowned at her sister's outburst. She opened her mouth to reply but Absinthe turned and left the room, leaving Amaretto alone with her. While avoiding looking at her brother, she started fiddling with a hole in her blanket. The room felt heavy and uncomfortable. "I don't know what she expects us to talk about. I've said all I want for now." She sighed and looked out the window from her bed. Blue jumped slightly at the muffled sound of Absinthe screaming into a pillow in the other room, but otherwise ignored it. She still had to deal with Amaretto who was still standing in her doorway. "Why come back now?" She asked quietly, studying the hole in the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 1:58 am

Hearing the muffled sound from Absinthe's room Amaretto looked toward the closed door with a pained look in his eyes. This had to be harder on her then it was on the two of them considering that she was stuck in between them. "I came back now because after I finished school and got a job, which was he only think keeping me from coming home at the time, I decided to go home to see you two and when you weren't there I flipped. I beat Moki until he told me you left and then I spent 6 months searching for you both. I came back now because I couldn't stand the thought of living alone." He understood where she had been coming from but he didn't know how to answer that question without pissing her off again. So he did the only thing he though best, he told her the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
Blue Curacao
Scout
Blue Curacao

Female Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 2:24 am

Blue flipped her phone open and started dialing something. Once she had finished she took the phone and tossed it at Amaretto. She had dialed her own number. "Cell phone. Get one. Use it. Don't bitch and moan about not having a way to contact us." She pulled at the hole in the blanket nervously, pausing her thoughts. She had obviously calmed down considerably. "... Nice going with daddy." She murmured under her breath, not sure whether or not he could hear her. "Don't think I've forgiven you!" She snapped, not wanting Amaretto to get the wrong idea. "I'm not about to kiss and make up, but for Absinthe's sake I will put up with you."
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 2:37 am

Amaretto caught her phone and stared down at the number on the screen, committing it to his memory and reminding himself to write it down somewhere later so when he got a cell phone he could enter it in. "I'll have to get one soon then." He tossed the phone back to her and smiled when she complimented him on his....brawl with their father. But the smile disappeared off of his face when she snapped at him, he was trying his best to remain serious. Knowing that if he decided to crack a joke or laugh it would just go downhill from there. "That's all I ask. If we can live in...peace for her sake that would be great." He turned toward the door and went to walk out but stopped just as he passed through the doorway. Looking over his shoulder he gave her a little smile and nodded to her. "Welcome home Blue." Turning around he walked out, making sure to shut the door behind him to give her some privacy. He had another sister to check up on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Curacao's Room   Blue Curacao's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Curacao's Room
Page 1 of 1