Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

Abele's Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 12:51 am

Absinthe fell to the floor gracefully in front of Abele in a criss-cross, behind the wall of paper he had made on the floor. She held the guitar against her and leaned over it to watch Abele draw the lines for the music. She mindlessly strummed a few notes she could remotely remember as she watched him, waiting for the lines to be done. She wanted to help, but he seemed very entranced in what he did.

She looked up at him as he sat the pencil down, putting her hands flat against the guitar again. She laughed and shook her head. "I haven't played any kind of guitar in years. It was usually my brother's field." She looked down at it as he ran his hand across it, staring at his gentle hands. She felt like calling him a gentle giant, but he wasn't exactly big enough to be called that. She glanced back up at his face when he told her to play something. Instead, she got up and walked over the papers to stand in between his legs and then drop down to sit where he had invited. She leaned up against his chest and stared up at him, placing the guitar across both of their laps. "I'm pretty sure the only thing I remember how to play is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." She chuckled and shrugged. "Do you need me to plug it in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abele Valentino
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 1:00 am

"Hey,Twinkle Twinkle is still playing, right?" Abele tilted his head, knowing he was right. When he mentioned plugging it in, he glanced towards the corner to his far left, we're a mini speaker stood when he was bored and didn't move from the living room. With a grunt, Abele leaned until his side hugged the floor, fingers grasping the decent sized amp and dragging it over to their side, sitting up right again. "This one doesn't let me bust the windows open with the noise, so let's go with this," he murmured, reaching around her and unwrapping the chord from the amp's waist, plugging it into the guitar without much thought. His fingers flicked on the right modes, making sure the instrument wouldn't be too loud. 

"Here," he said suddenly, splaying his own hands over hers, fingers capturing hers and holding the guitar in a ready position. He led her fingers to play a few notes like he did, being careful of her fingers as he found a simple, repetitive melody that soothed him into resting his chin on her head. After a few rounds of playing, he let her take over, his hands sliding from hers to rest at his sides.

But Even Roses Have Their Thorns.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 1:17 am

Absinthe laughed and shook her head. "I bet it is in elementary schools." She stuck her tongue out at him for a second before she squeaked from almost falling backwards since Able decided to move and try to get the speak that was behind them. She laughed and sat up straight, looking over her shoulder as he got it and murmured under his breath, though she could still hear him. She had no doubt that he could bust the windows, her brother had done it once when they were younger. She leaned back against him when he went around her, letting him have the space he needed by raising her arms slightly.

She didn't realize what he was doing next until he started playing notes on the guitar while her hands were under his. She smiled and flushed a light red. She felt like a cliche couple and she wasn't entirely sure what she thought about that. She was pretty sure she loved it, but found it more things than just cliche. She watched his hands as he found a rhythm and rested his chin on her head, letting her get used to it. Once he let go she continued with the melody that he had left her with, going away from it a bit to try something new, trying to remember the techniques she was taught from her brother all those years ago.

Sometimes you're the only one that can calm me...
Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My siblings and I make music together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abele Valentino
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 1:27 am

"Maybe they do. Then again I doubt elementary kids play electric guitar in school," he chuckled, watching her play to the melody he had been showing her earlier. His ears perked, listening to each note that she had strummed without much thought. He was impressed, but he knew she had practice long ago. It was when she took her own turn that he really paid close attention, his eyes capturing every little detail as his ears claiming the waves of noise. His hand unconsciously grasped the pen, scribbling down a few things she had just played, following her gestures a bit. 

"Did your brother teach you how to "freestyle"," he asked her, his lips brushing along her hair as e adjusted his head to see his writing. It was neat, just big enough to see, and very close together for perfect music position. He kept tempo by tapping his free fingers into the side of his thigh, each finger helping him track which note was hit when and how strongly. He as even more impressed now, especially since it was his girlfriend that showed him her talent. He couldn't help but smile crookedly.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 1:34 am

Absinthe nodded and shook her head, giggling slightly. "I'm pretty sure they're not, my dear." She loosely listened to what he said so she wouldn't get lost, but most of her attention was on the guitar. It felt nice to be making music without her voice for once. It made her remember the old times, when things were almost perfect. Though she smiled and thought things were getting back to almost perfect again. It just took a while to get there.

She heard him suddenly scribbling on the paper, wondering if she had given him ideas or if he had already had them from the melody he showed her. She could lightly feel the way his hand moved to keep beat on her other side. "That was his favorite thing. He usually told me to just play whatever came naturally and not to force anything. We made some pretty epic songs together that way. I should pull out a CD of them for you one day." She smiled down at the guitar, though she was really smiling at Abele, she just couldn't take her eyes off the instrument.

Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abele Valentino
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 1:47 am

"That'd be pretty cool if kids did get lessons at that age though," he murmured, setting down his pencil. He slid his arms back, leaning on them slightly for support as he watched her. She was rather interesting, that was for sure. Always careful, quiet, obeying. He brought his lips to her cheek in a soft peck, praising her for a job well done. "Your brother was a smart guy. That's all I usually do," he told her, thinking of when he was younger and actually having to come up with songs for a band. Those came from tossing back and forth lyrics until it matched the beat in Abele's mind. Then he'd play the actual music and go from there. He wondered if he could ever see them together again and playing something. Maybe one day, but he didn't get his hopes up. 

"That'd be interesting," he said about the c-d, curious as to what they all sounded like together. While his thoughts took to the wind, Abele began humming a random tune from his head, seeming to know this already and even had a few words added to it. He didn't realize he did so, however, and probably wouldn't catch it until it came to him later. Ah, well, easy come easy go.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 3:19 pm

Absinthe closed her eyes as she continued to softly play the guitar in any way that came to her mind. Her eyes fluttered and she flushed a soft shade of pink when Abele kissed her cheek. Every little brush of skin from him made her tingle. It was as if they made electricity between each other. And maybe they did. Every body had some type of electricity in them and she could control it. Maybe they were making a spark together because of their chemistry coming together. She opened her eyes back up when he said something about her brother, smiling just softly. "He is a very smart guy. He always seems to be a step ahead in his life before anything even comes at him. Even now..." She trailed off, putting Abele's guitar down on her lap.

She looked back at him, wondering when she should give him a CD. She could tell he was suddenly concentrated on a beat in his mind, lyrics coming with it. She looked down at his hands and then scanned up his body, seeing every little thing about him. She didn't mean to stare, it was just so hard to tear her eyes away from him sometimes. She reached up to him and kissed his cheek gently, whispering to him afterwards, "You're not perfect, but I swear you're perfect for me..."

(see what I did there? ;D ahaha)

Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abele Valentino
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 5:12 pm

(Le gasp!)

Abele clicked his tongue in concentration. He was really fixated upon this beat. It was almost nagging at him. His eyes blinked, casting down at Absinthe's face to bring himself back to reality. Her eyes were focused on him. This surged a blush to his cheeks, eyebrows raising towards his hairline. He didn't expect to see her checking him out, but didn't complain too much, especially since her lips had graced his cheek with a delicate kiss. He smiled softly, listening to her speak, each word coming out like smooth water. It was when she trailed of that his eyes widened just a bit, mind clicking.

"What did you say, Absinthe," he asked her, thinking back to the front if the notebook, where lyrics for his work-in-progress awaited. He hadn't gotten too far into the chorus, that being the only thing that he found words for the match the beat. Oddly enough, what his girlfriend said sounded perfect. He grabbed the notebook beside him, flipping it open to the beginning and grasping the pencil from the floor. His arms came around her waist, carefully avoiding the guitar, as he wrote down what Absinthe just said, just above the chorus. "You're amazing, mi Bella," he murmured, kissing her cheek.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 5:36 pm

Absinthe smiled a sly smile as she watched Abele notice she was staring at him. She loved how he blushed. Watching him concentrate was fascinating. She loved to watch people do their subconscious things, like he did with clicking his tongue as he concentrated. She tilted her head as she leaned back and watched his eyes become wide. She heard him speak and before she could answer she turned herself back around as he reached around her. She watched him suddenly write down what she had said into a notebook. She laughed and leaned against him as he spoke to her.

"Could I ask as to why I'm so amazing?" She tilted her head back to look up at him. She reached her hand up to touch his cheek gently, her rings grazing against his skin. She was confused as to why he writing down what she said and had stopped with his music. She liked listening to him hum, so she was a bet upset he had stopped.

Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abele Valentino
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 5:47 pm

"You're subconsciously giving me some kick ass lyrics," he told her, letting her read the page for a few moments before he set the paper aside, guiding the guitar back to its playing position, his fingers strumming out the beat he was previously humming, adding a few flairs of his own while he hummed through his un-written beginning, before his deep voice began wording through Absinthe's sentence, then what bit he had of the chorus before he continued the melody, having no more words to sing.

"It's starting to come together," he told her, nodding his head towards the notebook in her lap, the pencil hooked around a spiral. With his tongue clicking again, he gave a smile, finding the tune coming so clearly to him more so than before. It was Absinthe, he just knew it. She was some serious fountain of inspiration. "Slowly but surely," he murmured.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 6:03 pm

Absinthe giggled when she understood. She didn't realize he was getting lyrics thrown into his head. She listened to the lyrics he sang, making her shudder with happiness from his voice. She loved hearing him sing. She thought he had one of the best voices she had ever heard and he wasn't even famous. "Well I'm glad I'm helping you with your song. What's it about anyway?" She curiously asked, wondering as to why her saying something random to him made it perfect for the song.

She looked down at the lyrics he had written. He needed a beginning, then he would get out of his block of what he wanted for the rest of the song. She tapped her hand against herself to think of lyrics for him, though it didn't work very well. She did think it needed something other than the guitar though. "Have you thought about ever using a piano with your songs..? She couldn't help but ask, she felt like it needed something softer to the song.

Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abele Valentino
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 6:28 pm

Abele's face flushed, his fibers pausing when she asked what the song was about. Well, her sentence was making it a bit obvious, but then again, it could be used for a sad song as well. He muttered a few words under his breath before settling his guitar aside, giving his fingers a break for a few moments while he explained his ideas. "Well, it was just something I had the urge to write down for a good while," he commented, his fingers drumming on Abinsthe's knee. "Like, romantic, but not too mushy, I think." He rose a hand, playing it against Absinthe's head to stroke the purple locks. "I can't explain it, it's more of a complicated story line, I guess," he told her.

At the suggestion of a piano, Abele's eyes reflected her realization. "Some songs from when I was a kid have only piano to it; it been a good ten or so years though," he replied, wondering if he still had the ability to play well. The piano was always something his mother enjoyed an what got him noticed in the family, besides his girlish tendencies. With a mind set, he nodded, his head converting the guitar chords into several mixes of piano tunes, going from dark to light notes. It took him a few moments before he nodded again, satisfied with a concept.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 7:17 pm

Absinthe giggled as she listened to Abele try to explain what the song was about. She could already tell, but she wanted to hear about it from him. She looked down at his hand that was beating a rytham on her knee. She smiled and looked back at him again. "I can play the piano." she said matter of factly. She didn't want to seem like she's going against her siblings with her music, but this was her boyfriend she was with, she didn't think they would really care. But she never knew with her siblings. They were nuts sometimes, especially lately. They were always at each other throats, when they were actually around.

She rolled her eyes to herself and sighed, sitting up a bit and reaching for her pack of cigarettes in her back pocket of her jacket she was still wearing. She looked at him and then stood up, taking out a cigarette. She blushed slightly and put her pack back. "Do you mind if I go out to the balcony for a second..?" She asked, a bit embarrassed about her habit. She wasn't even sure if she had smoked in front of him yet.

Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abele Valentino
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 9:47 pm

Raising both brows in wonder, Abele couldn't help but smile at the mention of Absinthe playing the piano. He didn't know why, but it did seem like she would be able to do something like that. It's a very charming instrument; perfect for a charming young girl. He nodded his head in approval, stroking her hair once more in thought. "That's pretty awesome. I'll see about where we could get to one," he told her, his eyes lingering on her face before snapping to her hands.

Ah, he knew she smoked. In fact, Abele was pretty sure she smoked the second time they hung out--at her club. With watching eyes, he let Absinthe stand, smirking at her embarrassed face. "Go ahead. I'm going to get something cooking. I haven't ate breakfast," he admitted sheepishly, getting to his own feet and heading towards the small kitchenette. "Balcony is through my room, Doe-Eyes. Right before you hit the restroom," he told her over his shoulder, the sound of a fridge following after. He needed some sort of meat, and made quick work of his desire.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 10:14 pm

Absinthe laughed gently and smiled again. "I also have a keyboard, if we could settle with that for you song." She replied with. In her home, not that Amaretto was there, they had all sorts of instruments and they were just sitting around doing nothing, except the ones in her room and the guitar in Amaretto's room. She blushed a bit and switched her footing as she stood.

She fumbled for her lighter inside of her jacket again, wondering where she had put it. She nodded to him as she found it and headed to where he said. "That sounds good, dear. I haven't eaten either, but I don't really eat much anyway. So go right ahead." She replied and then looked up to see him in the kitchen. She walked to the balcony and started to light her cigarette, closing the door with her foot and walking over to the edge to lean on the railing. She sighed out a breath of smoke and looked around. Abele's condo was down lower than her's. She lived two up in the other complex, so it was a different view. Suki lived at the top of the other and she was used to being on the top floor as well when she visited her. She tilted her head onto her hand and continued to smoke, taking longer than she thought she would at being out here.

Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abele Valentino
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 10:28 pm

Abele nodded to himself, thinking it was a fine idea to use a keyboard. It was less of a hassle and more convenient for setting wise. He hummed to himself as he fixed a salad for Absinthe and himself, keeping some beef in a pan as he wandered about, collecting spices and such. He felt like having a meatball sub, well, of sorts. He didn't particularly have the patience tools perfect meatballs and such. So he settled for chopped meat, spiced and sauced to perfection. He didn't know if Absinthe ate meat, but that was what the salad was for. He collected different types of dressings before placing them on the kitchen counter, nodding in satisfaction. 

Figuring he stalled enough time, Abele finished his sub by adding some meat to toasted French read, leaving some for Absinthe if she wanted. He clicked his tongue, the piercing rattling against his teeth. "Absinthe," he called over his shoulder, not loud enough to disturb the other apartment holders, but loud enough to trail throughout the house. "I have salad and meatball subs," he finished, adding a heavy dash of cheese before he dug into his salad, glad he avoided the bacon bits he usually tossed in there. With a satisfied hum, he nibbled on the salad, his sub waiting nearby. Then, he thought about drinks and jogged back to the fridge, kneeling down to collect water bottles from the bottom shelf.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 10:41 pm

Absinthe had her eyes closed as she leaned on the railing of the balcony, almost out of completely by then. She jumped a bit when she heard her name being called and shook her head, stubbing her cigarette out and putting it in the trash that was out on the balcony. She figured if she was going to be at Abele's more often she would have to get him an ashtray to keep out here for her. She fumbled for non existent pockets as she walked back inside, realizing again that she had none since she was in her torn up skirt. She grunted and came to the kitchen.

Hearing that Abele had made meatball subs didn't entirely make her all that happy. She wasn't a vegetarian, but was never a big fan of meat ever since she was little. She turned into a deer, so it was odd to her. Though she could technically turn into anything she wanted, including people and nonliving things, she had gotten so used to being a deer that it was harder for her turn into other things anymore. She sat down next to him and decided to keep to the salad, taking a random dressing and putting it on top of it. She started to eat, until she realized she didn't know where Abele was. Turning around to find him crouching in the kitchen she giggled gently and watched him.

Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abele Valentino
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 10:55 pm

Not putting too much into listening for her response, he dug for the water bottles. It was t long before he came up with a successful fist pump, each hand holding a cold water bottle. He closed the fridge and turned, his face instantly as he noticed Absinthe was there and watching him. Giving a sheepish smile, he set a bottle next to her, noting she didn't take a sub and figuring his suspicion was correct; she ease a deer through and through. Abele decided to put up the left overs and then come back to enjoy the rest of his salad before he dug into his sub, glad he could enjoy his meat at least.

With a glance towards Absinthe, he noticed she seemed thoughtful, and paused from eating to swallow his mouthful of food. "Doing okay there," he asked, raising a brow. She looked almost lost in a daze, but he knew better. She said she might zone out, so he left her to think in favor of consuming his food with a satisfying crunch of the toasted bread. Gosh he loved food.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Mon 26 Aug 2013, 11:09 pm

Absinthe giggled and smiled as Abele fist pumped the air when he found water bottles. She took the one he placed next to her, taking a sip before she returned to her salad. She watched him put the extra sub away and then come back to enjoy his own. She shrugged to herself, glad that he understood she didn't want one. He knew her so well already. She finished her salad quietly before leaning against the table and looking around the condo. She was a bit startled when she heard him speak to her.

"I'm fine. As I told you, I zone out a lot. This time I just happen to be thinking of way too many things." She laughed and looked over at him, her eyes sparkling a bit as she looked him over. Yet again, she was checking him out. She was sure they had only been together for a few months, but it seemed a bit longer and for some reason she seemed to be checking him a hell of lot more lately, and she had no idea why. She bit her lip a bit and looked away from him, looking around again to get her mind off of that.

Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abele Valentino
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Tue 27 Aug 2013, 4:41 pm

Abele smiled charmingly, seeing how Absinthe was trying to explain herself. He nodded to her as she spoke, already figuring she had a lot on her mind. "Wanna talk about anything going on in that pretty head," he asked her gently, giving her the option. While he awaited her answer, he finished the last bite on his sub, taking a moment to remove hi dishes, moving them to the sink to be washed later. He returned to the table, grasping his water bottle an taking a small gulp, making sure to lock his lips from any drops that might escape.

Taking a moment, Abele leaned his cheek into his hand, eyes observant as he gazed over Absinthe, mostly entranced by the cute dots framing her eyes, trailing over to her temples. He recalled how to wanted to poke one out of childishness, but dismissed that thought. She was a cute for, no doubt about that. Abele wondered if it was pure chance that he met her or not.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   

Back to top Go down

Abele's Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2