Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLilly's Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLilly's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLilly's Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLilly's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Lilly's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Lilly's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 7:00 pm

Akira smiled softly and gently whispered into her ear ." Lilly its time to wake up ." He stroked her cheek and stood up and went over to the closet and grabed a new pair of jeans and a clean shirt then walked back over and carefully picked her up and sat back down with her in his lap again .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 7:04 pm

The comforting sound of Akira's voice, slowly it coaxed her from her sleep. Purple eyes fluttering open, she smiled as Akira returned dressed inclean clothing and place her on his lap again. She smoothed out his hair then kissed his forehead.
"Sleep well my love?"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 7:18 pm

Akira smiled happily and nuzzled against her neck ." I slept great sweetie how about you ?" He asked softly as he gently rubed her stomach and held her hand and squeezed softly.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 7:21 pm

A soft blush creapt onto Lilly face as he nestled his head against her neck. That jabbing again, a bit stronger then before but Lilly kept ignoring it. More morning sickness nothing she couldn't handle.
"I slept grandly, Maria kept fidgetting before she finally relaxed but regardless it was a peaceful night."
Rubbing her stomach felt very soothing right now. Lilly placed a hand over his and the other on his neck bringing them closer. Why did she feel that today wasn't going to be normal? Well...atleast not the type of normal she was used to.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 7:38 pm

Akira slowly nibbled and kissed at her neck leaving a few hickeys."Thats good to know babe maybe maria's telling us its time for her to be born ?" He said softly then slowly moved away and stared into her enchanting purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 7:43 pm

Lilly blushed and softly bit her lower lip, trying to restrain her groans but only turning them into soft laughter. Then he suggested that Maria might be saying it was time to be born, and a thoguth occured to her as another jab hit. Instead of looking back at Akira with love and compasion, she looked at him with seriousness and worry.
"I don't think you should joke like that Akira, I think the baby IS coming!"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 7:54 pm

Akira's eyes go wide as he stares at her with a sharp look of seriousness and worry ."Then we need to get to the hospital NOW." Akira quickly opened the window then ran over to lilly and quickly picked her up and held her carefully in his arms then jumped out the window and onto the next building's roof runs off torwards the hospital .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 7:57 pm

Deep breathing, that's all Lilly had to do until they reached the hospital. She curled close to Akira as he ran, trying to keep herself calm. But that was a little hard to do, what with having contractions every few minutes, her husband running across rooftops to get to the hospital, and the nervousness of being a mother. But she breathed deeply, using every fiber of her being to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 9:15 pm

Akira carefully landed on the balcony and walked into the room smiling happily as he looked at his beloed wife and daughter .

"Home at last "

He said softly as he carefully set Lilly and Maria on the bed and layed down next to them and gently kissed Maria's cheek .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 9:18 pm

What a releif to be home at long last. As Akira set her down on the bed Lilly sighed contently, feeling much more comfortable then being in that stiff hospital bed. Maria had fallen asleep in her mothers arms, and Lilly lay still as a board to make sure she was comfortable.
"It's so good to bed home, I'm so tired and sore still, its so good to be able to rest in my own bed."
She said in a hushed tone so not to wake the sound asleep Maria. Her mother brought up a gentle hand and stroked the soft crop of white hair on her head.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 1:15 pm

Akira smiled softly and pulled the covers over them carefully and slowly closed his eyes today was so beautiful yet also emotionaly exuaghsting , before her closed his eyes he looked to Lilly and Mariaand softly whispered ."I love you both so much ."

He gently wraped his arm around them as he fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 1:28 pm

The warm enveloped her, and Lilly placed Maria between her mother and father. For a while she simply lay there and stared into her daughters chubby little face. It was hard to believe she was really out here in the real world then still keeping warm inside her mother. Just as she felt sleep ushering her away, Lilly kissed Maria's head and closed her eyes, falling into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 6:25 pm

( The next day )

Akira slowly woke up yawning softly trying his hardest not to wake up Lilly or Maria and smiled sweetly staring at them he gently rubbed maria's cheek before quietly getting up and headed in the bathroom to take a shower , after his shower he quickly got dressed and ready for his next job he grabed his staff and fastened it t his back and carefully walked over and kissed Lilly and maria on the cheek then headed into the kitchen to prepare their breakfest .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 6:30 pm

What sweet dreams filled Lilly's head in the night. Of watching Maria grow up to be a beautiful, successful, and happy young woman. And watching as Akira and Lilly lead her down that path. Though with the light of the sun the dreams vanished and Lilly's eyes opened. Maria was a bit fussy the night before, but Lilly had to get used to that. The tiny baby was still asleep and Lilly took this chance to go see Akira.
Slowly she slid out of bed, and toward the kitchen where she heard him. Coming behind him, her arms wrapped around his chest and her head rested squarely between his shoulder blades.
"Morning."
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 6:40 pm

He stopped as he felt her arms wrap around him . He smiled happily and looked to her . " Morning to you too " He said softly and runed around slwoly and wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his forhead against hers and stared into her eyes .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 6:46 pm

"You're going out again aren't you?"
Lilly asked, looking back longingly into his eyes. She hated when he left, she always feared that he would not come back to them. But akira was strong, he could always find a way to get out of bad situations.
"Please be careful, come back to us alright?"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 7:22 pm

" I will be love I promise ."

Akira said sadily as he leaned in and kissed her softly and held her close then pulled back and gently stroked her cheek.

" I love you Lilly I love you and Maria more then anything in the world I'll be back by nightfall."

He said with a small smile on his face as he turned around and headed for the balcony and jumped off landing on the streets below .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 7:27 pm

Lilly returned the kiss and smiled softly as she heard him promise he'd be back by nightfall.
"We love you too honey."
Akira left without another word, and for a moment Lilly stood on the balcony as he ran off to do his job. The moment didn't last, as Maria began to cry softly and the motherly duties ensued. Lilly hoped Akira would keep his promise and be back by nightfall.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 9:47 pm

Akira looked up to her and blew her a kiss before running off through town and into the forest disappearing as he reached the first few trees.

"It's gonna be a tough day " He said softly to himself as he took one last look back at Lilly and smiled then continued into the forest with his staff in his left hand .

(exit)

Last edited by fallen soul on Wed 14 Nov 2012, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 9:52 pm

As Lilly walked back out on the blacony she smiled as she just saw him blow the kiss and run off. Maria was awake now and watched her daddy go. Lilly softly rubbed her daughters cheek and walked back inside. She hoped that Akira would come back by tonight, she didn't want to have him away from his daughter for even a moment but he had to do this so they could support Maria and themselves.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 5:32 pm

Akira walked up to the apartment building with a bag of grossires and a small rose. He looked up at the sky as the sun has nearly finished setting he smiled softly as he jumped up to their apartment balcony and quietly opened the screen door." Hey honey I made it home ." He said jokingly as he put away the grosseries into the fridge and several boxes of formula into the cuboard.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:27 pm

Nearly sun set, Lilly was really getting worried about Akira now. She paced through her room, Maria on her shoulder, trying to calm her down. Lilly guessed she had a nightmare during her nap and it had frightened her. Lilly turned, hearing Akiras voice and raced to the kitchen. Giving him a warm one armed hug and a deep kiss she smiled as she saw he was safe.
"I'm so glad you're safe."
Maria turned in her mothers grip to see her father, and immediately reached for him.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 12:09 am

Akira smiled lovingly as he hugged and kissed Lilly back deeply as he carefully took maria into his free arm and held her close ."Its good to be home ." He said softly as he smiled happily to them both as he kissed maria's forehead and wrapped his arm around Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 9:51 am

Lilly smiled as she now had her family back together again. Maria reached for both her mother and her father, and Lilly softly tickled her stomach. It urged a soft giggle from her daughter.
"We missed you so much love. I always worry when you leave us."
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 2:05 pm

Akira smiled softly to Lilly and gently kissed her forehead as he gently whispered into her ear . "I won't be leaving for a good long time love I got more then enough on this last job to last us for aleast a year ." He gently pulled back and kissed her lips softly as he craddled maria in his arm .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 6:16 pm

Hearing this a wide smile spread onto Lilly's lips and she heartfully returned the kiss. He would be here for a long time, a whole year! Glorious! Maria snuggled into her fathers chest happy that he was back again. Pulling from the kiss, Lilly smiled widely at Akira.
"Love that's wonderful news!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly's Room   Lilly's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilly's Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next