Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

Amaretto's Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amaretto Muna
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sun 06 Jan 2013, 7:15 pm

Amaretto watched as Suki got out of bed and made he way towards his bathroom. A small smile crossed his face as he took in her now very curly hair, something he obviously hadn't noticed earlier due to being half asleep. When she came out and asked if he had any ideas for today he shrugged and moved back over towards the bed so his back was facing it. "None. Though I should probably go get my clothes from my friend so I can change. We could always go out and do something." He let himself fall backwards onto the bed with a happy sigh and his eyes fell shut again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sun 06 Jan 2013, 7:27 pm

When Absinthe walked out to the kitchen she noticed a note that been slide under the door. She tilted her head and walked up to it, trying to read it while it was on the ground. She picked it up and leaned on the door to read it. The paper read 'Here's your clothes buddy' and was signed from she guessed her brother's friend. She laughed and opened up the door to find all of this stuff in a few bags. "Brother Bear! Your stuff is out here!" She kicked it all inside and then closed the door, walking back to his bedroom to stick her head in. "I guess your friend dropped it all off." She smiled and walked back to the kitchen to finally find something to eat.

Sometimes you're the only one that can calm me...
Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My siblings and I make music together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaretto Muna
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sun 06 Jan 2013, 7:35 pm

Hearing Absinthe yell to him about his stuff already being here he laughed. Of course Kei had already dropped it off. That was just like her. Opening his eyes and pushing himself up onto his forearms he shook his head and looked toward the door when Absinthe popped her head in. Amaretto smiled as Absinthe went back to the kitchen and turned back to look at Suki. "Nevermind that then. She was obviously nice enough to plan ahead and leave my stuff outside for me." He laughed again and forced himself to get up off of the comfy bed for good this time.

Life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sun 06 Jan 2013, 7:47 pm

Suki giggled as she heard his clothes were already here. She got off of the frame of the door and walked passed Amaretto, flicking his bed head hair as she did so. She giggled to herself and smiled at him, walking out of the room and down the hall to put Absinthe's clothes on her dresser, not exactly knowing what to do with them. She looked around her room and then walked back out, walking to the kitchen after Absinthe and sitting on the one of the stools and leaned on her hands. "So what are you making, hm?"

"They meant a lot to you, didn't they?"
"They did, but everything happens for a reason."
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I miss hearing you sing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaretto Muna
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sun 06 Jan 2013, 8:05 pm

Amaretto laughed as he followed after Suki, making sure to shut his door behind him. Making it to the living room he saw his bags on the floor and let out a sigh of relief though he should have known that Kei would watch after his things. Grabbing his bag full of clothes he went into the girls bathroom so he could change. Making his way into the bathroom he pushed the door closed with his foot, not caring that it didn't close all of the way. He gave himself a quick once over in the mirror before he dropped his bag onto the floor. The clothes that Absinthe let him borrow following soon after. He pulled a clean pair of boxers out of his bag and slipped them on and a pair of faded jeans after that. Gabbing a black long sleeve shirt from the bag he let it hang over his arm as he put his dirty clothes in the hamper and slung his bag back over his shoulder. He opened the door and walked out of the bathroom dropping his bag by his door before joining the girls in the living room. "Well I feel better." He took his shirt from his arm and put it on, giving an over exaggerated sigh of relief as he did so.

Life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Curacao
Scout

Female Cancer Monkey
Birthday : 1992-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 9:37 pm

Blue Curacao eagerly burst into the room. She stood in the doorway as she scanned the room for a fussy new pet. At least that's what she was expecting to find in this room. It took her a few seconds to realize that, first off, this room didn't belong to a puppy or a kitten and, secondly, she wasn't alone. She eyed the figure who was asleep in the bed in front of her. Cautiously Blue approached him, confusion written on her face and, once she was near enough, she pulled the blanket down from covering the stranger's face. He was attractive, for a man...

Quietly she turned and walked back to the doorway, her face screwed up in annoyance. "Absinthe, this isn't funny. Your boyfriend is not a surprise. And how dare you let him move in the guest bedroom without asking me!" Blue was aware she was being loud. She wasn't shy about the irritation in her voice either. She didn't care if Absinthe's mystery man heard her. Maybe he'll leave if he knows he's not wanted. She thought to herself, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

As Absinthe slowly followed Blue to see what her reaction was, she giggled to herself. She's gonna be pissed... She came up to the door and stood against the wall outside it, watching Blue. When she heard what Blue had to say she couldn't help but burst out into laughter. "Ahahah! Oh my gosh Blue! I don't have a boyfriend! I would not just magically get a boyfriend while you were gone, trust me on that!" She laughed a bit more and shook her head, laughing still. "I guess you don't recognize him, do you? Even though he's got those spots and that blond hair. You were ten the last time you saw him." She smiled a bit to her and stopped her laughter, crossing her arms. "That's our brother, Amaretto. And wait until you hear what he did to our father." She smirked and glanced over at Amaretto, knowing he must be waking up from this loud chatter.

Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaretto Muna
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 9:59 pm

Amaretto's eyes snapped open when his door his the wall, but he stayed still and silent knowing that Absinthe wouldn't come bursting into his room without reason. But upon hearing someone else's voice his brows furrowed in confusion and he shifted so he could look at the now two figures standing near his door. When he heard Absinthe's voice coming from the figure near the door he reached over to pull the string to open his shades and he slowly sat up. "Well this is quite the wake up call." His eyes shifted toward the other figure and his eyes widened. "Moobie?"

Life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Curacao
Scout

Female Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 10:21 pm

Blue snapped her head and deadlocked onto Amaretto's face at being called her childhood nickname. At first she was confused but the more she stared at the stranger the more familiar he looked. "Amaretto?" Her hands clenched up into fists as she voiced his name. She slowly turned to her sister and with a look of pure hate washed over her. "What. Is. He. Doing. Here?!" She growled, refusing to look at her brother. "What right does he have to be here after he left us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 10:38 pm

Absinthe's eyes went wide as she watched Blue's reaction to Amaretto. She bit her lip slightly and looked over at Amaretto, giving him an apologetic look. She shook her head slightly and sighed. "Blue, it's not like that. He had to go to college and our father was driving him insane. He's been looking for us for six months since he found out we had left. Just because you haven't seen him in six years doesn't mean..." She trailed off for a moment. "He was busy with college for four years and then after that had to keep himself alive and stable with a job. It wasn't his fault. Do you think he wanted to just leave two of his favorite girls alone with the worst father in the whole world? No." She shook her head and rubbed it with her hand a bit, biting her lip a bit more.

Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaretto Muna
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 10:49 pm

A hurt look crossed Amaretto's face as he watched Blue's reaction to him. Maybe the years apart had affected her more than he originally thought, he was being overly optimistic in expecting that both girls would take him back with open arms. He brought his legs up underneath the covers so he was sitting indian style and watched as Absinthe defended him. Her nervous ticks were showing more and more, making him fear a confrontation between the three of them. That was honestly the last thing they needed right now. He put his hand to his forehead and ran it down his face. "I'm...sorry Blue. I honestly didn't want to leave you girls. But with the tension so high in the house between me and Moki I thought it would be best if I left for college to give things a chance to cool down." He looked toward Absinthe and gave her a smirk before turning his gaze back toward Blue.

Life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Curacao
Scout

Female Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 11:17 pm

"Six years. Six years! No visits, no nothing! Does that show any affection? No! I don't care if he had college or work, he didn't try to be a part our lives for six years. I don't know him!" Blue snapped, turning to glare at Amaretto. She stomped up to her brother and shoved her finger in his face, pointing at him. "You don't deserve to come back into our lives. You left us with that man and now you expect us to allow you to come back like nothing's changed?!" She hissed and turned her back on him. She stormed past Absinthe and out of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 11:26 pm

Absinthe frowned and looked down as she listened to Blue. She grit her teeth and closed her eyes, putting her hands into fists as she slipped down the wall she was leaning on to sit on the floor. "Blue..." She trailed off as she watched her sister stomp off through her bangs. She shook her head and sighed, leaning her head down on her knees as she brought them up to her chest. "I'm sorry, Amaretto... I told you she had changed..." She looked up at him in his bedroom. "You left a ten year old sweet girl and came back to an angsty 16 year old." She laughed and looked down towards Blue's room.

Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaretto Muna
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sat 19 Jan 2013, 11:34 pm

Amaretto watched with bated breathe as Blue snapped out all of her frustrations before turning on him. He unconsciously straightened as she made her way toward him and winced as she pointed her finger in his face and proceeded to yell at him. When she turned and stormed out of the room his shoulders dropped and he let out a small sigh. He looked over toward Absinthe who was sitting on the floor against the wall opposite of him and, brushing off her apology, motioned for her to come sit with him. "It's not your fault. She didn't say anything that wasn't true. I kinda deserved that." He looked toward the door and thought about going after Blue but then realized that it might only make things worse. Considering she didn't seem to want him here at all, let alone talking to her in the same room.

Life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absinthe
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sun 20 Jan 2013, 12:07 am

Absinthe frowned and stood up, walking over to Amaretto. "Well... In my eyes you didn't, but in hers you did. We were two different ages. After six years we're gonna react differently. You missed her growing up, while you only missed me becoming an adult, not at as bad." She came up to Amaretto and took his hands in hers, pulling at him gently. "Let's go try and talk to her... I don't want a broken family..." Absinthe stared down at her brother with sad eyes, biting her lip gently. She looked him over for a moment and realized how alike the guy she had meet at the rave recently was like him. She blushed a bit, but didn't change her expression as she looked at her brother. "I didn't think she'd be so upset... I guess I underestimated her."

Spoiler:

Endlessly
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaretto Muna
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   Sun 20 Jan 2013, 12:15 am

Listening to Absinthe explain how he had missed Blue growing up his mood down shifted yet again. If he hadn't felt like an ass before he sure as hell did now. When Absinthe grabbed his hands and urged him up he followed without resistance and stood up from his bed, leaving his blankets where they were instead of fixing them as he normally did. When she said she didn't want a broken family he purposely let go of her hands and re-tied his sweat pants so she wouldn't see them shaking, even if it was only slightly. "I have a feeling this is going to be....interesting to say the least." He headed over toward the door and looked over his shoulder at her, waiting for her to take the lead. Maybe if Blue saw her first it would help. Probably not.

Life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amaretto's Room   

Back to top Go down

Amaretto's Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2