Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's room - Page 3 I_voting_barKyuzo's room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's room - Page 3 I_voting_barKyuzo's room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kyuzo's room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Kyuzo's room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 10:44 pm

Kyuzo taps his chin silently before saying. "I can only blush to my chosen which is considered my wife or something close to that nature." Silently he looked to Mori, Kyuzo was waiting to hear Mori's response or reaction though he knew that his family and everyone's family were all to different. Closing his eyes and smirking faintly, Kyuzo couldn't really keep and straight face especially to Mori's expression right now for he is confused and he hopes that his answer makes it easier for him to understand.

(XD Who knows, I'll try it the next time around. My brother basically said that I can't learn anything which makes me smirk and roll my eyes. I just want him to believe that.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 11:02 pm

Mori continued to look confused for a moment, understanding but also equally not but he could not help but tease and he looked to the side for a moment. it made no sense, these traditions coming from Kyuzo's family but he would have to think it over later and the neko smiled deviously.

"In order to see your embarrassed face again, you must become my wife?"

(Unknown says it sad that you can't do your own homework without having your brother having to help you out with it. He's so blunt. Say what you want. XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 8:25 pm

Kyuzo raised a eyebrow to what Mori said and he closed his eyes for that obviously was something that he wasn't expecting Mori to say. Opening his eyes though did he frown faintly and reply. "Just cause you say that doesn't mean it will happen. Besides, you just want to do it to tease right?" Kyuzo shook his head faintly as he patted Mori's head and that was it as he smirked faintly showing that will never happen for Mori will just have to give up. Kyuzo may follow his family's customs still but he is working on it by not actually following them. It was a habit which he was having a hard time correcting.

(For your information stallion that was a while ago, I still passed my classes. My brother is now wanting help from me which he isn't getting. XD That is done!)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 8:44 pm

Mori raised his ears curiously as Kyuzo closed his eyes and frown. The neko couldn't help but snicker lightly before smiling normally to his friend who said and he came to pout a bit at the mention that Kyuzo probably wouldn't let it happen and Mori let out a sort of disappointed sob sound.
"Wwwwwhhhhaaaattt?~"
He pouted further at Kyuzo as he sat in the man's lap, facing him as he slanted his ears slightly in a child like manner of sulking. Hearing what else Kyuzo said, the neko hmphed and hugged him tighter as he tilted his head to the side mockingly.
"Hn. As far as you know~."

(I congratulate you XD and what?! You just left him for his own while he tried helping you with yr homework What kind of brother are you? lol)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 8:52 pm

Kyuzo chuckled before out right laughing making his eyes closed. "Your sulking will get you no where." Rubbing under his nose with the back of his right hand did that show that Kyuzo was having the time of his life at this moment and he was pretty sure it will last but probably it won't last for long and he knew that. Kyuzo ruffled Mori's hair but he did it softly and tried his best to not mess up Mori's hair though he was laughing a lot that goes to show that he surely is having a interesting time.

(XD One of a kind.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 9:03 pm

Mori blinked as he allowed for his hairto get ruffled by Kyuzo. The touch was gentle and didn't ruin his hair...like it wasn't already 'straight' and 'perfect'. His hair was always a mess, now even more so now that his hair had gotten a bit longer. The neko twitched his ears before closing his eyes and smirking as he continued to get petted or that is at least what he thought of at the touch.
"Nyan. I don't know what you're talking about. My sulking has gotten me plenty of places."
He looked back up at Kyuzo with onyx eyes and grinned teasingly.

(Yes you are XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 9:39 pm

Kyuzo sighed and placed Mori up and close to his chest making Mori's face bury into his shirt as if trying to muffle what Mori had said though he had heard what he said. "Sure it does." Kyuzo let go of Mori of his playful yet sort of lightly tight arm lock hug and after he did that did he close his eyes and grin much more wider than he had ever done before which certainly would get a few short looks from people if there was people in the room. Being a adult was sometimes hard for Kyuzo but he managed to keep going with a positive attitude, sometimes.

(Thank you very much I'll be here all night. lol.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 9:48 pm

Mori let out a strangled sound, messing around with Kyuzo as he was brought into the man's chest, murmering curses about the *cough* old *cough* Eternal. The neko perked his ears and pretended to have taken a deep deep breath as if he had been suffocated after being let go. The black haired teen heard Kyuzo's comment and raised an eyebrow, thinking that the adult might not have believed him from his words. Mori raised up a finger in a strange matter of fact way as he casually threw an arm around Kyuzo's neck in a half hug.
"Hai. Hai! Ya' know most people actually find it to be cute~?"
He grinned and leaned back though he still kept his arm around his friend and he glanced curiously looking from one empty hand to the next before turning his head to the side to see he had accidently misplaced the plushie.

(*claps with audience* Bravo. Bravo. Encore. *sarcasm~*)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 7:39 pm

Kyuzo's expression remained the same before he heard something hit the floor which made him twitch which could easily be felt and he gasped rather loudly. "Ah! Rini-chan!" Kyuzo picked up the plushie and he sighed seeing that she wasn't dirty or anything and so he placed her on the couch since they were sitting in the floor and he sighed again making his head lower in a rather tired way. He knew that wasn't a smart move and before he could scold Mori, though how much he wanted to do it his cellphone vibrated making him shut up and double take at the phone. Kyuzo made his traditional nose of 'Eh?' when Mori's arm wrapped around his neck and he smiled with his eyes closed deciding to tease the neko. Kyuzo leaned into Mori's face placing his forehead against Mori's and he teased. "Hai, Mori-san is very kawaii and then some! I may have to do something which I know I would regret!" The adult placed a small peck on Mori's lips afterwards and he chuckled rather loudly, he knew that was going to be unexpected or so he hoped so. Kyuzo lifted Mori up and off of him placing him next to Rini-chan and after doing that did he check his cell and he made a rather sour face not liking the text he had gotten. "Trashday is this week? Why of all days does it have to be this week? Baka!" Kyuzo shook his fist at the phone as if going to punch it but he sighed knowing what that meant. He would have to get his trash ready and set it out to be taken and god how he hated days like that. Kyuzo thought of the day to be rather disgusting for it was trash and he hated getting that disgusting stuff together. Kyuzo sighed and looked to his sisters things and then a pained expression came on his face, should he?.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 7:15 pm

Mori blinked in surprise at the man's action and he bit his lip to keep from snickering. Letting go, he smiled politely as Kyuzo returned his attention to him acting innoccent even though he could feel Kyuzo about to scold him for accidently dropping Rini. The neko perked his ears hearing that Kyuzo though he was cute and he was about to laugh it off as some joke then he felt Kyuzo kiss him lightly which made him blink in a blank manner before he yelped. Being pinked up and put aside like some toy made him pout a little bit and he looked to Rini-chan before picking her up and leaning back into the couch as he watched Kyzuo comically yell at the phone. With a grin, the neko watched as he pet the plushie cat. Mori narrowed his eye slightly as he saw Kyuzo eyeing the box of his sister's belongings.
"You're not going to throw those away, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 12:51 am

Kyuzo blinked breaking his eye contact from where he was looking at and he looked to Mori and he sighed looking downward and he shrugged which was his way of acting innocent if anything. "I probably won't throw them away which means where can I put them to where they can be kept in a safe place?" Rubbing the side of his neck with his eyes closed he couldn't help but think further on that matter though it wouldn't help him none as he looked back to Mori and he frowned sort of silently. Kyuzo surely looked lost about what he should do, it wasn't like he could keep his sister's things in the closet all day. Kyuzo seemed to be blankly staring at the floor before checking his cellphone as if remembering his hate for trashday but that went away quickly as he looked to Mori curiously and didn't say something for he was waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 2:28 pm

Mori messed with Rini as he looked around the apartment, for as far as he had seen of the place, he couldn't recall seeing a small place. The neko curled his tail thoughtfully before twitching his ears and standing up, placing Rini-chan back onto the couch from where he had picked her up. He grinned to Kyuzo and circled the man as he looked around the apartment.
"How about a shrine? you can build a small one and it could only take up a small corner or even be placed on the shelf since her belongins are quite small. A little one. Like a birdhouse. You could keep her stuff there where it'll be easy to locate, easy to move, and easy to place. And then you won't have to throw anything away."
Mori stopped twirling around the Eternal and looked to Kyuzo in a thoughtful manner wondeirng if he would agree to the idea. A small shrine could be found at an actual shrine or probably maybe even build one once having got the proper tools.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 8:59 pm

Kyuzo blinked before placing his right fist into his left palm giving him that look of agreement, that didn't sound like a bad idea and he honestly was glad that Mori suggested it. Raising a eyebrow to Mori he couldn't help but keep silent as he kept that look on his face, should he be curious as to why Mori had suddenly circled him that way. Kyuzo closed his eyes and did that small light scoff as he smirked making his shoulders shake as he chuckled. "Yatta, Mori-kun is a crazy little neko. You circle something bigger than you then again your use to doing things that leave people guessing. Hmph, you silly little kitten." Kyuzo was teasing as always as he opened his left eye and looked to Mori waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 10:02 pm

Mori slipped one hand up to his mouth as he felt the threat of a snicker rising to his throat and by the time he was able to contain himself, a small smirk still remained. How fun it was to see Kyuzo come to a revealation. The neko tilted his head slightly, smiling to himself at the thought that he was able to come up with something as clever as a shrine. Kyuzo had obviously cared for his sister's possessions and he always tended to be a traditional man so the shrine was perfect. Mori's cat ears twitched and he pouted a bit at the man's smirk before rivaling one of his own and crossing his arms. He leaned back, straightening himself up to his full height though it didn't matter since he was still shorter than Kyuzo even when he was on the tips of his toes.
"Nyan~. I may be smaller than you but I am faster, more agile and thus have much more advantage over you and your height!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 10:07 pm

Kyuzo's head went up as his gaze looked down in that rather interesting way but he smirked which turned into a smile none the less as he chuckled again. "Does Mori-san need some love?" Walking over to Mori did he place Mori in a light head lock and he patted his head with his free hand. Kyuzo stopped patting Mori's head as he looked down to Mori with his free arm down by his side which was his left arm while his right was lose around Mori's neck as he seemed amused. "I know, the bigger they are the harder they fall." Kyuzo shook his head and let Mori go before walking over to his sister's belongings and lifting them up in both hands and then placing them onto the table for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 10:25 pm

Mori blinked at the question and he opened his mouth to refuse but ending up gasping as Kyuzo patted his head while holding him. The neko frowned and ran his hands through his hair as it got matted from the petting and gave Kyuzo a pout before watching him pick up his sister's things. The teenager went silent for a moment as he looked over them, wondering if Kyuzo was going to order a shrine or make it. Maybe he should ask. Mori was aware that Kyuzo was smart but googling 'how to make a shrine' wasn't exactly going to help. The neko remained quiet before growing the confidence to ask.
"Where are yougoing to get a shrine? If you want to build it, I can probably draw up a few easy blue prints and maybe even help with a simplistic design?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 10:34 pm

Kyuzo looked back to Mori and he shook his head. "I'll send these to Sensei, my old teacher. He is a friend and could actually do it better than I can. After all at least she will be visited by him since it maybe easier that way. Arigatou for the offer though, Mori-san." Kyuzo sighed which made him smirk before closing his eyes and doing a inside kind of cough and after doing that did he sit down onto the couch and sighed before looking to Rini-chan and picking her up and lifting her up and down in a sort of playful manner. Having forgot Mori was there made him blush lightly showing his embarrassement, Kyuzo decided to leave Rini alone and return her to her spot being right beside himself.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 10:50 pm

Mori's ears twitched and he looked up curiously, never having heard of this Sensei but maybe the person of topic or topic of person (whatever) had popped up every now and then in their conversation. The neko couldn't recall Kyuzo ever explaining who it was.
"Sensei?"
He asked in a question, keeping it that way though he made his voice sound indifferent making him sound as if it wasn't important in case Kyuzo didn't want to talk about it. Mori watched Kyuzo play with Rini-chan and he came to smirk as he stepped closer and sat on the floor beside Kyuzo's knees.
"Oh no, please continue. Don't stop on my account. Rini-chan seemed to be having fun."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 10:57 pm

Kyuzo shook his head as he took Rini back and started moving her from left to right, this was something that he did to pass his time when there wasn't really much of anything for him to do. Working in a bar was something that he liked to do but once he got home he did things like this either that or stay in bed or just lay around. Kyuzo stopped what he was doing and he frowned sort of in a funny way. "Well the last thing I want is for to laugh at me again. Then again it is pretty stupid right?" Kyuzo picked up on Mori's curiousity when he mentioned Sensei and he smirked a little getting rid of his funny frown. "Hai, a sensei who I grew up with when I was still in my family. Ittou-Sensei was his name. He liked my sister to and so it sounds like a good idea right?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 11:08 pm

Mori continued to grin or rather smirk at his friend as he shook his head and picked up the cat with the strange colored fur. The neko tilted his head as he watched cat teeter back and forth between Kyuzo's hands in a distracted manner and he put his hands on Kyuzo's knee before placing his chin on top of his hands.
"Nyan~ I am laughing with you, not at you. More or less. Heh, Itold you before, it's so cute. Didn't we have an arguement about this already?...No, that was blushing but neh~ That is also cute."
Mori chuckled and perked his ears as he laid his cheek on his hands, turning his head as he looked to the side, raising his shoulders then letting them fall.
"I never met him, but since you want to send it to him, I believe it will be okay."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 11:17 pm

Kyuzo looked down to Mori as he placed Rini down for the time being and he smirked, Mori was always a interesting neko. "One day I may invite him over so you can meet him. He isn't all that bad since he taught me everything that I needed to know growing up. He may also be able to take care of this better than me since I am not all that great with tools and such." Kyuzo stared at Mori and he laughed a little. "Your laughing with me, somehow I am not all that convinced?" Deciding to be a bit quiet did he open his eyes and look to Mori silently before looking to his phone which was on the table along with his sister's belongings. Kyuzo seemed to be debating about how he should be able to ship that box all the way from where he once came from.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 11:32 pm

Mori twitched his ears, closing his eyes as he listened to the low baritone voice of his friend, his tail swaying on the floor before replacing his chin onto his hands. That took him by surprise, Kyuzo wasn't a man meant for tools. Hm.
"You seemed to be the person who actually was fit for handling tools. Hm..."
Mori pretended to pout a little bit at his friend's joke as he poked the man in the shoulder, the only place he could reach. He sat up straight and raising an eyebrow at him, ears flicking back into his hair.
"Nya~, you don't like being called cute?"
The neko glanced to what Kyuzo was staring at and he looked back to his friend with a dull gaze.
"You send it by post."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 11:40 pm

Kyuzo blinked to Mori's poke and looked to Mori rather funny like. "I know that! I was just debating when I should send it." Shaking his head and smiling faintly with his eyes closed he decided to just go ahead and send a text to Ittou-sensei for he was sure he would get it he hoped he would. Kyuzo picked up his cell and began texting rather quickly and after sending it did he look to Mori and smile again as he poked Mori in the side before looking back at his phone, he noticed that Mori said he didn't like to be called cute which was something that a adult was suppose to dislike was it not. Kyuzo was confused on that thought and so continued to wait. Tools were something that he could use though he didn't trust himself with tools for he may do more harm than good as funny as that sounds.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 11:55 pm

Mori grinned to Kyuzo's exclamation and shrugged his shoulders again as he chuckled to the return poke and he came to turn his head back again, laying his cheek back on his hands, his tail waving behind him in a mocking manner.
"Hm~ Sure you were, Kyuzo~kun."
The neko relaxed silently, noticing that Kyuzo said nothing about what he asked about not liking being called cute yet the boy didn't pester him. Mori wondered what he was going to do after this, he had spent a while with Kyuzo and he had no where to go nor did he have any plans. Maybe he would come to return to the Asylum for another quick lookover.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:04 am

Kyuzo noticed his phone vibrate and he read the text he had gotten from Ittou and he smiled sort of purely as he read the text. "This man is a saint." As he spoke these words he actually felt very good almost perfectly positive. Kyuzo felt Mori poke him again and he grumbled a rather weak grumble but it was harmless. "Arigatou for everything Mori-san. You don't know what this means to me." Kyuzo had come to say this after he got his grumbling frog out of his throat and as he said that did he continue on the text to his friend. Obviously they were good friends and very close ones for the text that he had got from Ittou was rather something.

Text: Hm? Ah, yeah sure leave it to me partner! I will make sure your sister gets the best shrine! I also want to give you a good lesson. Keep smiling!
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:12 am

Mori twitched his ears upon hearing the phone vibrate making his own ear drums seeming to buzz inside his head at the sound, his senstitive hearing being the darn cause of it all. The neko heard soemthing about a saint as he opened his mouth to breathe a small yawn before opening his eyes though they were half opened and half closed as they stared at nothing. Mori smirked slightly at the thank you though his eyebrow twitched slightly in annoyance when he heard it come in a grumble from the man. He didn't say anything about it though since that was probably all Kyuzo could manage after being laughed at by Mori.
"I have a pretty good idea but it was was my pleasure to be of help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuzo's room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next