Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 10 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 10 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin

Sakuda's Room - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 10:45 pm

Rosaline watched Sakuda, smiling softly at her response before saying in a light tone, "Now you know why I'm normally the way I am." She moved her hand from Sakuda's hair and took her hand, lifting it up like she was going to place a kiss on it before quickly turning her hand around and biting down on her wrist a bit hard, pinching her skin between her front teeth, her fangs barely scraping. It was her 'punishment' for what she said. "Don't make assumptions, darling. I act this way because of the blood. Not because I'm an adult now. Well...I guess that technically has a little to do with it in the case of blood."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 10:58 pm

Sakuda smiled back to Rosaline, glancing down as her hand was lifted to Rosaline's mouth. She blinked, wondering what Rosaline was going to do. I surprised yelp followed her thoughts as Rosaline pinched her wrist with her teeth. "Heeey," she whined, pulling her hand back so she could lick upon her own wrist. She gave Rosaline a puppy look, listening to her obediently. "See? I was somewhat right."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 11:07 pm

Rosaline watched Sakuda and moved her hand to gently take Sakuda's wrist back away from the werewolf's mouth. She was careful this time, placing a light kiss on where she had bitten earlier. She gently caressed the wrist and glanced up to Sakuda's face as she gave a gentle lick. She moved her hand up to brush her fingers gently across Sakuda's cheek lovingly as she moved her face away from the younger girl's wrist. "I wouldn't say that you're all submissive because of my 'adult authority' though. I don't think I really have that. Just blood lust. Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 11:15 pm

Sakuda pouted, only letting a smile on her lips when Rosaline kissed the bite mark. Though she didn't realize it, Sakuda's face was actually giving a goofy smile as she lifted her eyes from her own wrist, to Rosaline's face. Her eyes widened when Rosaline licked her wrist. A laugh bubbled through her lips, while her playfully shooed Rosaline's movements. "I thought I was the dog," she giggled, leaning into Rosaline's touch. She released a purr, eyes focused on Rosaline's mouth, and the way it curved around each word that left her lips. "Hmm, possibly. If that's the case, then I should be normal when I feel the moment right," she snickered.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 11:24 pm

Rosaline watched Sakuda and 'scowled' a moment before reaching her hand up to flick the werewolf's nose gently to 'scold' her again. "Don't complain. Would you rather I kept my mouth to myself?" She leaned forward and kissed Sakuda's nose gently, "I doubt it." She moved her hand to take a hold of Sakuda's jaw carefully, making the girl tilt her head some so that she could watch the pulse through her neck. "Have fun getting me out of my blood lust, darling. You're lucky I haven't actually bitten you again." She almost looked to be in a trance, watching the blood circulate Sakuda's body from that one spot.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 11:28 pm

"Ehhaaahh! Rosaline!" She rubbed her nose and whimpered, eyes switching from Rosaline, to her nose, and back again. She licked her own lips, shaking her head. "No! Mine!" She threw her arms around Rosaline, kissing Rosaline's mouth to prove it. When she parted, she giggled senselessly. When her jaw was moved, she stopped laughing to make it easier for Rosaline. A gulp was followed. Yet, Sakuda didn't look worried in the least. "I expected it to happen again, but I was proven wrong for now," she hummed, her voice nonchalant. Though, her thoughts were heading in the red zone. What would happen to her if they did end up bonding? Sakuda sighed softly, giving Rosaline a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 11:36 pm

Rosaline was only slightly shocked as she found Sakuda's lips against her own. She returned the kiss, "See? I told you so." When Sakuda's words reached her ears about expecting it to happen again she quickly let go of the werewolf's jaw and pried her eyes from the pulse, looking away. "Tch." She crossed her arms tightly across her chest and glared at the wall. "I'm doing my best, okay?" She didn't look back, just kept the stubborn look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 11:41 pm

Sakuda raised both brows, wondering what Rosaline meant. She then grinned like a cat as she knew what Rosaline was speaking of a moment later. "Ah, I see." Her jaw was released soon afterwards, letting Sakuda look at Rosaline properly. She smiled, pressing her hand against Rosaline's collarbone, pushing her to lay down on the bed. She climbed a bit higher so Rosaline could see her face. "I'm proud of you, but you don't have to pout," she giggled, nuzzling Rosaline's jawline before trailing kisses along her jawline.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 11:48 pm

Rosaline resisted Sakuda for a moment before giving in and allowing herself to fall back gently onto the bed while being pushed. She left her arms crossed tightly over her chest as she stared up at Sakuda, still being stubborn. "Tch. I'm not pouting." She moved her hand to gently move Sakuda's face away from her collarbone, leaning up slowly, her mouth opening like she was going to bite the werewolf. She let her jaws snap shut near her skin as she said softly and quickly, "I have to go..." She gently slipped herself from under Sakuda, standing up and glancing down at the floor as she shifted her weight around nervously. "I have to go. I need to eat. It's been so long that your bit of blood earlier...isn't enough."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 11:57 pm

Sakuda shook her head, sighing. "Sure you're not," she said, giving Rosaline's jawline a kiss before her head was moved. She stared at Rosaline, her heart racing. She didn't move, free to let Rosaline do as she wished. At the sound of Rosaline's voice, Sakuda moved her face from Rosaline's hand, looking at Rosaline with confusion. She squealed in surprise as Rosaline moved, causing Sakuda to fall over, to where the pillows were. She raised her head, gazing at Rosaline's shifting form. "Wha . . ." She was left speechless, mouth agape. She glared, turning her head away. She didn't mean to say it, but the first thing that negatively came to her mind fell from her lips. "Fine. I'm sure you've got plenty of prettier choices," she muttered, climbing out of bed and walking to her closet, looking like she was busy looking at clothes, when really she was biting her lip with her brows raised. Why did I say that?
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 12:05 am

Rosaline stood in place, dumbfounded at what Sakuda had said to her, "Wh...What?" She clenched her fists together and quickly shook her head, trying to hold her tears back. What was she talking about? She was just trying to protect the other girl. "Fine. I'm leaving...and it's not to feed, so don't worry about me going and cheating on you or anything." She quickly turned on her heel and opened Sakuda's door, quickly snapping, "I'll just go without. I don't need to eat anyway." She stepped out and slammed the door behind herself before bursting into tears and rushing off back to her own home.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 12:12 am

Sakuda stared at her fabrics, trying to figure an apology together. She fiddled with Rosaline's necklace around her throat, gulping down her nervousness. She was angry, yet upset as well. "Fine," she whispered, glancing at Rosaline through her hair to see Rosaline walking to the door. She reached out her free hand, but curled it back to herself, turning her head away. "Liar," she murmured, knowing what Rosaline was doing. Sakuda flinched at the sound of the door slamming, biting her lip harshly. It felt painful, making Sakuda tear up. She shook her head, wiping away her tears. "Rosaline . . . Just bond us already. I'm tired of being confused, of being in two. Bond us or make me forget," she said to nothing, walking into the bathroom. She didn't think going after Rosaline was a smart idea. It was better to give the woman her space. "I love you, so, so much . . . Why did I say that," she repeated, going to start the shower. She noticed her shirt hanging from the shower bar and took it into her hands, starring at it a moment before shoving it into her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 12:32 am

Sakuda was able to calm herself for several moment before she stripped down and got into the shower, sighing at the water's hot temperature. Her skin slowly turned a bright pink, warning her that the water was too hot. Sakuda turned it down just slightly before basking in the water, her thoughts a muck. She didn't mean to do that. "Dammit," she muttered, palming her forehead in a slap. She was such an idiot. Though she was scared of going to the woman's house, afraid of what she might find. She fingered the necklace once more, blinking as she looked down at it. "A special charm, huh," she said flatly, turning off the water and walking into her room without a towel. She picked out some lazy clothes and threw them on, letting her short hair air dry. She stood by her window-wall, fingering the necklace and debating on what she should do. "I know I fucked up big time," she said to herself, confusion filling her again. Where's Suki at a time I need advice?
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 1:12 am

"Ahh . . . Ngh!" Sakuda screamed aloud and doubled over in pain, heaving whatever was left in her stomach onto the carpet. She gasped heavily after emptying her stomach, feeling sick all over. There was a slight taste of rust in her mouth, making her gag. "What . . ." She raised her head, thinking Rosaline must be having a problem. She quickly cleaned up her mess and ran out the door, worried and sick to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 12:19 am

Leading Rosaline here wasn't much of a problem for Sakuda, especially not since she got to tease the Vampire the whole way over. When she got to the door, she simply pushed it open after turning the knob. "Here we are~" Sakuda let Rosaline step in before she nudged the door closed, running her hand through her hair. "Hmm, where were we," she murmured, coming close to Rosaline and placing her mouth so close to Rosaline's throat, her warm breath fanning her Vampire's skin.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 12:25 am

Rosaline stepped into the room and turned around at the sound of Sakuda's voice. Her red eyes lit up slightly and the smirk spread over once her lips once more. "I don't think that's where we were." She quickly reached her hand out and tightly took a handful of her hair again, leading her over towards the wall before turning the werewolf around to press her against the wall, her own chest pressing into Sakuda's back as she kissed down her neck from just below her ear to the base, "That's better."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 12:30 am

"N-nya!" Sakuda blushed a bright red as she was forced against the wall. Her cheek was pressed firmly against the cold place, making her shiver all over, and the hair pulling hadn't helped either. Sakuda bared her neck more for Rosaline the reach, while her claws settled for scratching the wall slightly. She released a small whimpering sound, moving her back just slightly to get closer to Rosaline in some fashion. "You should think so," she commented on Rosaline's last statement, humming when Rosaline's lips contacted with the sensitive skin under her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 12:36 am

Rosaline chuckled slightly as Sakuda whimpered. She kept her body pressed against Sakuda's so that the werewolf remained firmly against the wall, as she moved one hand to tangle into Sakuda's hair again as the other found one of Sakuda's and laid over the top of it. She tilted Sakuda's head back slightly by her hair again and whispered into her ear, "You're being such a good girl now. What happened to that spark from before." She moved her face to playfully trail her nose over the skin of Sakuda's face.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 12:42 am

Sakuda's eyes glanced as far as they could to look for Rosaline's face. She saw wisps of hair, but nothing more. Being trapped between a strong woman and a wall rendered Sakuda almost useless. The Werewolf was finally able to see Rosaline when the Vampire woman tugged on her hair once more, though it only led to a moan being let out from Sakuda's lungs. She lowered her eyelids, starring at Rosaline. She licked her own lips, then chuckled a bit. "Well, when you're wedged, it's kinda hard, huh?" She glanced towards Rosaline's hand over hers, using her fingers to tangle their hands. She moved her wrist and brought Rosaline's hand to her mouth, kissing Rosaline's wrist. Her tongue darted out onto the skin there as well, coating it in her saliva before she bit there as well.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 12:48 am

Rosaline snickered slightly at what Sakuda said and spoke quietly into her ear, "Oh, please. You're not weak...Are you afraid of hurting me?" There was a slight purr in her voice. Her eyes moved to her's and Sakuda's hands as Sakuda moved them. Her eyebrow raised momentarily until Sakuda bit her wrist, "Mn..." She untangled her fingers from Sakuda's hair and slipped it between the werewolf's body and the wall, sliding her fingers playfully under the lower edge of the shirt, teasing the skin slightly as she nipped Sakuda's ear.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 12:56 am

A snort left Sakuda, but nothing more mocking. She gave Rosaline a lazy smirk. "Not at all . . . I learned the first time that you don't break easily. I'm just thinking of how to go about this," she answered honestly. Her lips brushed Rosaline's hand as she spoke, just further working the Werewolf's mind. Without breaking eye contact, Sakuda lifted one of Rosaline's fingers, looking at the sharp nail before she put Rosaline's finger into her mouth, teasing the digit with her tongue and nibbling on the skin. Her claws worked on Rosaline's wrist, massaging and caressing what they could. "Hmmm." The hum was a tad lusty, and Saku's stomach leaned more into Rosaline's hand, feeling her cold fingers upon her burning flesh. It didn't help that Rosaline was biting her ear, either. Another one of Rosaline's finger joined, getting bitten as well with Saku's canine teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 7:32 pm

(This is escalating pretty fast, so I'm just gonna PM you >.>)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 8:34 pm

(Sure thing~)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 9:21 pm

Coming to the apartments wasn't that long of a task, and Sakuda did enjoy the time she could while walking with Suki. Teasing her playfully and stealing kisses were mostly done, but eventually, they did have to wait while Sakuda dug out her key from her back pocket and unlocked her apartment, opening the door and letting Suki in first. "I'm use to the constant changes of my place, but this I think I'll keep for awhile, this is amazing! I totally got a good deal on it, too." Sakuda closed the door after they both entered the place, showing off the extravagant living room and the stairs that led to her bedroom. Sakuda took off her troublesome shoes and left those by the door, as well as her long-sleeved jacket on the coat-rack. (Though she had to strip of her t-shirt to do so, leaving Sakuda in a black tank top). The wolf-girl stretched her arms and smiled at how cute her guest was.

"Make yourself at home~!"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 9:47 pm

Suki walked in quietly behind Sakuda, watching her take her jacket and shirt off to leave her in a tank top. She giggled gently and slid her boots off and left them next to Sakuda's, following her around after putting her jacket, scarf, and hat on the coat rack as well. She was left in a long sleeved white shirt with pink flowers on it. She looked around for a moment before looking at Sakuda. "Things look nice." she complimented and smiled up at her, looking around once again. She was not exactly sure how to make herself at home, so she just stood instead, wondering what Sakuda was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 9:55 pm

"Thanks!" Sakuda glanced back at Suki as she noticed the smaller girl looked clueless. A soft smile made it's way onto her face. "Common, silly. Take a load off and relax~" Sakuda giggled as she took Suki's hands within her own, tugging them to make the girl follow her to the couch, where Saku climbed onto and sat in a hunched position, toes curling into the cushion. She forced Suki to gently sit down, and then reached behind her to the blanket that rested on the long couch. From there, Sakuda sat with her legs crossed and pulled Suki close, wrapping the blanket around them both and snuggling her face beside Suki's. "There we go~"

After a moment or two, Sakuda grasped the remote at the arm of the couch and turned on her tv, flicking around the channels until she found some soothing program about landscaping beautiful houses in other countries. Saku placed the remote beside her, turning her head just so to kiss Suki's cheek, nuzzling that very same spot. "I missed you," she cooed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next