Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 9 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 9 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Sakuda's Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 10:56 pm

Sakuda frowned deeply, almost completely embarrassed. She blinked her eyes at Rosaline. "O-of course not!" She squealed loudly when Rosaline dripped her waist band, hugging Rosaline tighter. She glanced back at Rosaline's hand, before gasping at the notice of the shirt. "Gaaah! You're enjoying this, aren't you," she spoke, leaning up her chin so her mouth was close to Rosaline's skin at her waist. She then bit down hard. Sakuda then licked her lips, the wound, and her lips once more as she lifted her blue eyes to Rosaline, whimpering. "Evil, meanieeee."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:02 pm

Rosaline blinked in shock, giving a slight cry of surprise and barely pain before she looked Sakuda straight in the eyes and moaned some, waiting for a reaction from her. "A-ah! Okay...That's it." She quickly moved her fingers around to the front of Sakuda's pants, undoing them before pulling down hard to get them to come off as fast as she could. "I am quite enjoying this, thank you." She wrapped her arms around Sakuda and leaned back some in order to lift her up so that her feet came out of her pants as well. She quickly moved her own foot to hook it in the pants on the floor and giving a good kick, flinging them into the other room after Sakuda's shirt before setting Sakuda back onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:10 pm

Sakuda felt a shiver go down her spine when she heard Rosaline moan. Her face was still flushed, hot to touch. Her eyes widened as she felt Rosaline's hands became more aggressive with her jeans. "A-ahaa, Rosaline, wh-wha," she watched her pants being removed from her waist, hands to slow to do anything. "Rosalineeee!" She quickly clung to the woman's shoulders, burying her face into her shoulder as she was lifted. The sound of material moving indicated Sakuda wasn't going to get her clothes back anytime soon. She huffed. "I can tell you're enjoying this," she murmured, letting go as she was set on the floor. Then, a smirk appeared on her face. Thoughts turned in her head. "Rosaline . . ." She gave her girlfriend the most innocent, loving bedroom look she could muster. "Why am I the only one in my bra and panties," she asked, her tone light and smooth. Her eyes locked with Rosaline's, while her placed an index finger upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:16 pm

Rosaline watched Sakuda, clearly getting more and more enjoyment out of her embarrassment and talking. She listened to Sakuda's last statement, watching the look on Sakuda's face as she slowly stepped up closer, shrugging her shoulders once before dropping herself onto her knees, glancing up to Sakuda's face, "Simply because I'm much more pale than you and I wouldn't look as good." She gave a smartass comment before leaning forward and pressing a kiss to Sakuda's stomach, looking up to her face again and waiting for any change to it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:20 pm

Sakuda pouted softly, giving Rosaline a kicked-puppy look. "Awee, that's not true," she protested, raising both brows as Rosaline's head dipped. She shivered when Rosaline's lips were pressed against her stomach. She closed her eyes, turning her head away. "Ahh . . . Don't do that," she insisted, crossing her arms over her rib-cage. She wiggled a bit in place before using a hand to touch Rosaline's forehead. She bit her lip as she whined once more. "You're not fair," she stated.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:25 pm

Rosaline gave Sakuda a smile like that of a child with their hand caught in a cookie jar. "Don't do what? This?" She pressed her lips against Sakuda's stomach once more before sticking her tongue out slightly to lick at her skin. She pulled away and looked up at Sakuda, scowling as she mentioned that she wasn't being fair. "Fine." She moved her hands to grip at the bottom of her own shirt, pulling it up and over her head before dropping it onto the ground. "Is that better?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:36 pm

Sakuda glared at Rosaline with an embarrassed flush. She bit her lip in order to keep silent. "Y-You . . . Yes that," she complained, her toes curling. She followed Rosaline's movements with her eyes, smiling when she had won that little choice. She waited until Rosaline lifted her shirt before leaning forward, locking her lips to Rosaline's collarbone, biting the skin. She continued to bite around that area, feeling that she needed some kind of revenge.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:41 pm

Rosaline smirked a bit more, giving a long lick to Sakuda's stomach before stopping, glancing at her as she bit on her collarbone. "Nm..." She moved her arms around Sakuda's waist as she slowly stood, lifting her up into her arms. She adjusted Sakuda to work on getting her to put her legs around her own waist. She locked her arms together so that Sakuda sat on them, making it easier for her to hold the werewolf up. She unlocked her arms, moving so that she held Sakuda up with only a single arm, the other removing Sakuda's face from her collarbone so that she could kiss Sakuda on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:45 pm

Sakuda actually accomidated Rosaline's positioning request, hugging her legs around Rosaline's waist as she continued to suck and bite on her collarbone. She licked her own lips. She felt Rosaline's hand on her head, making her gaze into Rosaline's eyes. She let her eyelids fall part way, watching Rosaline kiss her. Her own lips moved to kiss her back, Rosaline's shoulders now a resting place for Sakuda's arms. "Hmm," she hummed in the back of her throat, giving Rosaline's bottom lip a nip.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:51 pm

Rosaline was pleased as Sakuda moved into the position she wanted her to. She carried her out into the bedroom, but instead of taking her over the bed, she took her over to a wall, pressing the werewolf's back gently against it so that she could help keep her held up. She stuck her lip out slightly as Sakuda nipped it. She hesitated a moment before slowly breaking their kiss, looking Sakuda in the eyes before moving her face to kiss the end of Sakuda's nose before playfully licking it, giving her a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:53 pm

Sakuda blinked her eyes, glancing from the corner of her eye to watch the bathroom change to the main room, while she was slightly jostled by Rosaline's walking. Though, she wasn't concerned. Sakuda's back hit the wall, making her whimper before biting Rosaline's lip again. Saku wasn't surprised when Rosaline broke the kiss; however, she was shocked when Rosaline kissed and licked her nose. She raised a brow at Rosaline's silliness, a smile on her own face. "You're so silly~"
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:03 am

Rosaline watched Sakuda, giving her another somewhat goofy smile before moving her hands, on resting on the outside of either of Sakuda's thighs to help keep her up as well. "Am I now?" She leaned forward, pressing her lips against Sakuda's once more before scraping her fangs over Sakuda's neck like she had been doing previously, teasing her, and trying to get her to beg for something or other.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:08 am

Sakuda giggled at Rosaline's smile, her fingers playing with Rosaline's hair. She glanced down at Rosaline's hands on her thighs. She bit her lip and blinked at Rosaline, nodding slightly. She then gasped as Rosaline's teeth and fangs brushed against her throat, making her moan softly. "Rosaline . . . You're teasing again," she stated, tightening her legs slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:11 am

Rosaline pushed Sakuda lightly up against the wall, slowly glancing up at her with her still red eyes. She hesitated a moment before nodding her head and saying softly, "I know..." She kissed Sakuda's neck before licking it gently, glancing at her once more to watch for a reaction before slowly pulling away to place her forehead against Sakuda's, moving her face slightly to bite at her bottom lip, continuing to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:21 am

Sakuda made a soft mewling sound when she was pressed against the solid surface, her mouth in an 'o' shape. She smiled softly, knowing that Rosaline was purposely torchering her. She gasped softly, arching her head so her neck would get more attention. She licked her lips once more, glancing at Rosaline before groaning. She let her girlfriend bite her lip, humming once more as she kissed Rosaline, just gently enough to show her emotions before starring into her eyes, her face flushed, eyes a bit moist at the corners. She looked the picture-perfect version of a uke seen on tv or in a manga. It was really a cute sight.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:27 am

Rosaline pressed Sakuda tighter against the wall so that she could move her hands from Sakuda's legs to gently cup her face yet still be able to keep her held up. She returned the kiss from Sakuda, moving her thumbs to gently wipe the corners of Sakuda's eyes. She moved her lips away from Sakuda's just enough so that she could whisper to her, "What's going on, Sakuda? I thought you were the dominant one and that you were supposed to be the teacher." She placed a kiss against Sakuda's lips again before continuing, "Seems like the student's taking the lead." She gave another, allowing this one to linger.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:36 am

"Nggh," Sakuda wiggled slightly to get comfortable against the wall while her face leaned into Rosaline's touch, wanting more. She enjoyed the returned kiss from Rosaline, smiling brightly afterwards. Then her eyes closed, letting Rosaline wipe her eyes. Shivered rocked her spine. Her lips formed a pout, while her eyes starring at her. "I . . . Don't know, honestly," she replied, turning her head away in embarrassment. "Eventually, the student surpasses the teacher," she whispered so quietly, still so shy about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:41 am

Rosaline left her hands cupping Sakuda's face after she finished wiping her eyes. She watched her as she listened to her, noticing how shy she was acting. She didn't say anything more but rather just rested their foreheads together, no longer making any further advances on her. She didn't want to pressure Sakuda into anything at all. She gave a slight sigh and watched her quietly, getting ready to slowly move back from the wall to allow Sakuda back onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:47 am

Noticing the quiet was something Sakuda picked up on immediately. She rose both eyebrows, gazing into Rosaline's eyes. She tilted her head, slowly, as if to be cautious. "Did I say soemthing wrong?" She pouted, her bottom lip stuck out and her eyes shinning. She heard Rosaline sigh and planted a kiss on Rosaline's cheek. "You're so, so silly," she commented, hugging her arms around Rosaline's shoulders in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:54 am

Rosaline shook her head, "No. You didn't say anything wrong at all." She had moved back away from the wall by now, leaving enough space that Sakuda could get down if she wanted, though her hand was resting under her butt to keep her held up if she decided otherwise. She watched her, waiting to see what she'd do. She glanced towards Sakuda as she was told she was silly. She didn't really see herself as being silly. She just didn't want to pressure Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:59 am

Sakuda grinned at the fact Rosaline told her she didn't say anything wrong. "Yay for me, then!" She blinked her eyes. "But you still look concerned . . . Is it because I'm not on top?" She tilted her head innocently, before glancing down, noticing the lack of support on her back, and the support on her backside. She thought Rosaline was up to something, so she gave Rosaline a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 1:04 am

Rosaline hesitated a minute before shaking her head, "No. Nothing's wrong...You just seem awfully shy right now. I don't want to force anything." She carried Sakuda over to the bed and sat down so that the younger girl sat in her lap facing her. She watched her, moving her hand to brush gently at Sakuda's hair before allowing her eyes to travel over her body, causing her to grin a bit. She moved her other hand to trail over Sakuda's stomach gently.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 8:20 pm

Sakuda tilted her head once more, raising a brow. "Force? Pssh. You can't force anything on my usually," she commented, clinging to Rosaline as they began moving. "The only thing you could probably force me to go with is leaving if you were angry," she said, wiggling a bit to get comfortable. She then gave Rosaline a smile, raising both brows at Rosaline's stare. "Like what ya see, silly," she asked, laughing lightly. The laughter quickly ended into a squeak when Rosaline's fingers touched her stomach. She flushed once more.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 9:04 pm

Sakuda's words made Rosaline smile. She closed her red eyes and flashed a somewhat charming smile at Sakuda before allowing her eyes to open back up. "Is that so? I already told you that I'm game for anything if it's with you. Well...except maybe the same scenario you just gave. That doesn't sound very pleasing." She watched Sakuda blush and leaned forward to touch their noses together, watching her. "You're acting like I normally do...Is something up?" She moved her hand from Sakuda's stomach to brush gently at her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 10:25 pm

Sakuda giggled a little bit at Rosaline's response. "I probably wouldn't like that either," she replied, a small smile upon her lips. She then let her eyes focus when Rosaline leaned a bit closer. Starring into her eyes was something Saku could do often, especially since Rosaline had pretty eyes anyways. She offered Rosaline a clueless look for a moment, before realization hit her. She glanced around, thinking of how to put it in words. "Since . . . Eh, since you got all adult-authority and stuff, I guess my body naturally reacts to this . . ."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 10:45 pm

Rosaline watched Sakuda, smiling softly at her response before saying in a light tone, "Now you know why I'm normally the way I am." She moved her hand from Sakuda's hair and took her hand, lifting it up like she was going to place a kiss on it before quickly turning her hand around and biting down on her wrist a bit hard, pinching her skin between her front teeth, her fangs barely scraping. It was her 'punishment' for what she said. "Don't make assumptions, darling. I act this way because of the blood. Not because I'm an adult now. Well...I guess that technically has a little to do with it in the case of blood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next