Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 5 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 5 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Sakuda's Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:05 am

Sakuda hummed softly, smirking. "Are you saying you don't like it when I do that with my eyes? Cuz I can gladly use my hands if that's better," she drawled out, winking at Rosaline. She chuckled softly, "Mother-like, hmm?" She pondered this before shrugging; Rosaline did have a point there. Though she was overjoyed by the fact Rosaline would tell her, though it wasn't nessisary. The way Rosaline had begun to play with her hair made Sakuda calm enough. She laid her head, just so her ear was pressed to where Rosaline's heart would be. She laid there comfortably, almost purring.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:11 am

Rosaline's face HAD been fading back to its normal pale color, but it immediately turned bright red again at Sakuda's comment. She simply turned her head away, deciding not to answer the question. She was a tad bit embarrassed about it...and the answer. "H-How can you say stuff like that so easily?" She slowly turned her face back to Sakuda and smiled softly at her, "Yeah...But it's kinda cute. I may be old...but you're the old one mentally most of the time." She was only teasing, as she realized that for her species, she wasn't old at all. She glanced down to watch Sakuda as she laid her head down and smiled again, keeping her fingers moving at a slow even pace through the werewolf's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:15 am

Sakuda smirked from where her head was resting. "I'm not ashamed of how I say things," she replied calmly. And this was true, since it was the number one thing people knew about her. Sakuda nodded her head, agreeing with Rosaline. "I guess so," she chimed, snuggling to the woman. Her eyes, still lowered, now closed. She breathed a sigh before smiling, she was completely comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:22 am

Rosaline hugged Sakuda gently. "I like that about you...I just don't get how you're able to do so." She was rather relieved that Sakuda had let the topic go and didn't question her when she had changed the subject since she hadn't been looking forward to saying the answer. She smiled softly again, "I guess we have reverse roles." She placed her lips gently to the top of Sakuda's head, glad that she was calm now.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:31 am

Sakuda meeker like a cat when Rosaline first began talking. "Thanks, though I do it by getting enough guts to say whatever, especially if it involves people close to me," she explained, trailing off her thoughts to pur. Rosaline's hands were so comforting against her head. Saku reopened her eyes. "I guess so," she snickered, feeling happy somewhat; after all, she WAS a more dominant type. Sakuda glanced upwards, seeing Rosaline's head; feeling her lips. Saku smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:37 am

Rosaline blinked slightly, "Really?" She thought for a minute and swallowed a second before spitting out quickly. "Thenyes. Toyourquestionbefore. Yes." She quickly looked away, her face turning bright red again. She stopped brushing Sakuda's hair and her hand just rested gently against her head, the other still loosely around her shoulders. She didn't have anything more to say right at that moment. She was still embarrassed from what she had just admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:41 am

Sakuda, not really mentally there, rose her head, still feeling Rosaline's hand on her scalp. "Hmm? Wassat?" She raised a brow. A smirk found its way onto Saku's then she noticed Rosaline's face. "Awee, this suits you. All cutesy~" she giggled, waiting for Rosaline's response.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:46 am

"I-I said....Nevermind." She kept looking away and puffed her red cheeks out some at Sakuda's teasing. Her face almost seemed to darken in color at the little bit of teasing from her and she took her hand away from Sakuda's head as well as the one from around her shoulders to gently move them between their bodies so that she could cross her arms over her chest. She didn't respond, just kept looking away with her cheeks puffed out and a 'glare' on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:51 am

Sakuda, noticing Rosaline's attitude change, rose her upper body to where she say on Rosaline's lower half. Sakuda kept herself balanced while pouting. "Awee, Rosaline, seriously what was it? I'm sorry, I'll pay more attention," she whinnied, wiggling her hips a bit to bother Rosaline into telling her. "I see the cutesy blush! Did you say something cutesy," she asked, overly curious now.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:58 am

Rosaline whimpered some at Sakuda's wiggling. Her face was still bright red and she kept her eyes averted. She didn't want to repeat herself...She had a hard enough time saying it the first time. "I...I said...." She sped her voice up again, forcing her words out as fast as she could. "Isaidyes. Toyourquestionbefore." She bit her lips slightly, managing to blush just somewhat more.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 1:06 am

This time, Sakuda was listening. She noticed the blush, the trembling, the embarrassed eyes. She leaned slightly forward, hearing what Rosaline had spit out do quickly. She blinked, slowly. Her mind processed her words piece by piece until she herself was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "You ... Wanna let MY hands do THAT?"
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 1:11 am

Rosaline crossed her arms tighter against her chest, looking more and more like a child from the teasing. She still hadn't looked at Sakuda and puffed her red cheeks out again. "And...why not?" She slowly let the air out of her cheeks and bit her lip some, glancing up at Sakuda before huffing and looking away again, "Don't look at me like that..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 1:20 am

Her grin faded, though she still smiled softly. Her hands carefully brushed against Rosaline's throat, minding her touch to ghost over Rosaline's skin. She tilted her head. "Rosaline, I was just surprised is all~ Don't be embarrassed. I might have to take your offer if you keep making that face," she threatened, definitely having the guts to do so. She gazed into Rosaline's eyes. "I won't make that face again~"
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 1:28 am

Rosaline slowly turned her face back to look at Sakuda. Her cheeks were still red and at the mention of taking her up on her offer, she glanced away for a brief second again before looking back. "Should I keep making the face then?" She slowly reached a hand up to brush her fingers across Sakuda's cheek, "No...It's okay...I was just...embarrassed that I actually said that out loud..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 1:32 am

Sakuda's face went blank for several minutes, before throwing her head back and laughing softly. "Oh gawd, you're so damn cute," she stated. Her eyes stared back at Rosaline, smiling enough to seem confident. "Only if you want to," she murmured, the hand that was grazing over her skin now simply moving her thumb along Rosaline's jawline. Sakuda giggled at Rosaline's touch, leaning into it. "It's fine. I know you're shy, more so than most."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 1:40 am

Rosaline puffed her cheeks out a bit some more and teased slightly, "And you're a little slow sometimes." She caught Sakuda's next words and blushed slightly again. She wasn't one for asking for things like this. It embarrassed her...So instead of saying anything else she just puffed her cheeks up like she had before. She whined slightly at Sakuda's final words and complained a bit, "That's just because I'm not very mature..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 1:45 am

Sakuda frowned softly, puffing up her cheeks as well. "Am not! I just like to tease," she whined. Her facial expression faded to one of awe, especially when Rosaline continued to act like that. She purred softly, licking her lips. "Hmm, maybe, maybe not. It all depends on experience," she said, though she was slightly distracted by Rosaline's face. Her eyes blinked a few times, before she leaned down and bit Rosaline's jawline, giving it a tentative lick. Her eyes wandered to Rosaline, seeing her reaction as she dragged her own tongue along her jawline.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 1:50 am

Rosaline's cheeks immediately deflated with a slight sigh at the feel of Sakuda's tongue running along her jawline. She bit down on her lip just slightly and glanced towards Sakuda, letting their eyes meet for a moment as she said softly, "I missed you..." She moved her arms to wrap around Sakuda gently, one around her shoulders and the other around her lower back. She frowned just slightly and said softly, "You have to remember...I don't have the experience. I'm learning everything from you..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 1:54 am

Sakuda, against her dirtier-minded judgement, pulled away from Rosaline's jawline, gazing into Rosaline's eyes. She smiled. "I missed you too," she replied with a soft tone. She eyes followed Rosaline's arms, before she turned her full attention to Rosaline's face, nodding her head. "I know. I try to be a good teacher for you," she answered, kissing Rosaline. It was true, Sakuda did try her best to help Rosaline along. Though, sometimes, like how Rosaline is so uninformed about relationships and such, Sakuda struggles. That's why she never knows how to take things. The Werewolf, however, figured things will straighten out when possible.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:00 am

Rosaline watched Sakuda happily, smiling at her. She wasn't as embarrassed now that she didn't have to admit things aloud. "You're a very good teacher..." Her voice was soft. She had learned so much with Sakuda, and that's what helped her along to finally becoming an adult vampire, even if she was late at doing so. She returned the kiss that was given to her, allowing her eyes to look up into Sakuda's once more.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:06 am

Her lips tingled slightly, maybe from the fact she hadn't kissed Rosaline in a month. The butterfly kisses from earlier still lingered on her lips as well. Sakuda met Rosaline's eyes before parting their kiss, smiling down at her. "Well thank you~ I feel very honored to have such a willing student," she replied, her blue eyes looking slightly glossier than normal. Possibly because she was happy to have Rosaline back home. "I've missed you so much," she repeated, leaning close to hug Rosaline tightly to her. She kissed Rosaline's cheek a few times, nuzzling the woman's temple.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:14 am

Rosaline flailed her arms around slightly as Sakuda hugged her before moving her own arms back around the werewolf to hug her back, closing her eyes as she did. "First I would like to say...If it's with you, I'm willing to try anything." She brushed her fingers through Sakuda's hair again. "Second, I really missed your blood!" She giggled a bit, having only been teasing. She nuzzled Sakuda back before saying softly, "I missed you too...So much..." She opened her eyes back up to glance at Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:21 am

Sakuda giggled as she felt Rosaline's arms wave around. Another mewl escaped her lips. She was indeed happy when Rosaline held onto her back. She grinned against Rosaline's cheek, surpassing a giggle. "Oh really? Sounds fun~" She purred as Rosaline's fingers did their magic on her hair, making her relax against the woman. "Heeey! If you want some, just ask," she whined, pouting. She didn't mind, really, but teasing never hurt. Sakuda raised her head slightly, purring. "Hurray! We missed each other," she squealed, acting rather childish. Though, it was understandable at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:26 am

Rosaline laughed lightly, "Oh no...I'm in for it now, aren't I?" She smiled brightly when Sakuda acted rather childish right then. "You finally acted your age! Now if only I could do the same..." She laughed lightly again though it only lasted briefly as a serious topic had come up without Sakuda even knowing it. "Sakuda...I actually need to talk to you about the whole blood-drinking thing..." Well, it wasn't exactly a life or death situation, just something that they might have to handle differently.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:33 am

Sakuda grinned, raising both brows. "Possibly," she responded, giggling helplessly afterwards. She kept nodding to Rosaline as her mouth was covered by a hand to calm her laughter. She blinked, able to stabilize herself in a calmly manner before agreeing with Rosaline's second statement. "I do happen to act like my age at certain times," she hummed, leaning back a bit more so she could see Rosaline's whole face. Her smile faded to a line as she tilted her head. "What about it?"
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:37 am

Rosaline frowned a bit. She had always enjoyed biting Sakuda. She liked her blood, and it was obvious that Sakuda had enjoyed it as well, so it was taking Rosaline some time to think her words over. "Well..." She glanced away as she thought a bit more before looking back to Sakuda. "As an adult vampire...biting and drinking blood because extremely....sexual for both parties...Like, it makes you feel sexual pleasure. Both of us...but that's not exactly what the problem is. The more blood taken from a person or the more often it's taken, the higher the risk that they'll imprint."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next