Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kitchen I_vote_lcap100%Kitchen I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kitchen I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kitchen I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kitchen I_vote_lcapKitchen I_voting_barKitchen I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kitchen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 9:03 pm

Kitchen Condo_11

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:08 am

Kitchen Corner-apartment-kitchen-ideas
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:32 am

Aimi walked in, glancing back to make sure that Viola had followed, she sets the food that she got on the counter then went to a cabinet from cabinet looking for the the cook book she thought she had. After a moment she pulled it out and grinned. Putting it on the table she opened it and started flipping through pages. "Which should we make?" Glancing to Viola as she said this, hesitating on each page, to be sure that Viola could actually see what each of them were
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:53 am

Viola followed quietly after Aimi, carrying Ariella with her. When they walked into the kitchen, Viola paused and set the crocodile down, hesitating while bent down to pat the thing on the head before straightening back up. She walked up behind Aimi and glanced at the pages as the girl flipped through them. She was thinking about the recipes when a realization came to her, "I'm not really picky...So whatever you want will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 4:29 pm

Sighing when Viola said she wasn't pick, making it a little over reactive, then smiled a little. Thinking as well as flipping through the book, she remembered that there was a smoothie that she had wanted to try. Going through the book faster, she found it then smiled at Viola "We can have smoothies with food. That could be a fruit source. If you want something different to drink that's fine too." It sounded good to Aimi, so she grabbed a piece of paper and ripped it in half and stuck the piece of paper into the book then flipped back to food. Finding some pasta things, thinking they looked good she glanced at Viola then spoke up, still going through the book "We could have some pasta as well."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 4:48 pm

Viola glanced at Aimi and smiled slightly while watching her. She thought it was a bit nice to see this side of the girl, thought the smile faded almost as quickly as it made its way onto her face. She looked back to the book as Aimi flipped through then looked to Aimi again, nodding her head. "Yeah, that sounds good." She looked back to the book as Aimi started flipping again, looking up towards the girl as she spoke. "Pasta is nice." She gave another small smile to Aimi and moved away some, walking over to Ariella as she leaned down to pat the machine on the head. She still thought it was nice to see Aimi like this, but some guilt took over and she looked to Aimi, "Is there anything I can help with?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 4:56 pm

Smiling, that she had found something that Viola would like, she flipped the book back to the smoothie page. She knew how to make pasta, but not how to make smoothies. As she was looking the page over, she found that they needed to cut watermelon up as well as strawberries. Looking towards Viola she smiled. "You could either cut up the watermelon and strawberries, or you can cook the noodles. It's your choice though, I'm fine with either." Aimi thought that she might actually go for the cutting things up more then making noodles, though she couldn't actually predict what she was going to pick.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 8:51 pm

Viola blinked slightly at what Aimi said. She was actually thinking it over for a few moments before she spoke up, "I'll do the cutting for you." She figured that she would do the cutting, simply because it would take more time, and she actually wanted to be of more use to the girl she was with. She smiled slightly at Aimi before adding slightly, "Just show me where the knife and cutting board is and I'll get to work."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:02 pm

(Hehe)

Aimi had to think about this. Where had they put the knives and cutting board. Going next the cabinet under the stove she pulled out a large metal bowl and brought it over by the sink. After a moment she remembered and point to the cabinet next to the fridge and smiled. "The cutting board is in that cabinet and the knives are in the drawer to the right under the stove." Aimi pointed to the drawer at the end of her sentence then smiled at Viola. She figured she could get the things herself, while Aimi turned the water on, waiting for it to get warm. This was something her brother had taught her, to make the noodles cook faster.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:13 pm

(Wha? ._.)

Viola nodded at what Aimi said and went over to the cabinet to grab the cutting board, setting it down on the counter before going and getting the knife. She grabbed the strawberries and watermelon and began carefully cutting the fruit, one at a time. She wasn't exactly taking her time, but she was being careful enough to keep from cutting herself. She was pretty skilled with a knife after all.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:41 pm

(Nothing 0:)

Once the water had warmed, Aimi filled her bowl half way, then walked over the the stove turning the switch to the spot where she had set her bowl down on. Normally the spot will glow red, showing the coils underneath heating up, but it didn't this time. Though Aimi didn't notice as she had her head in the pantry looking for some noodles to make, and which kind that they had. They were on a shelf that was just out of her eye leave so she pulled out the stepping stool that they had, so she could see what she was reaching for.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 8:00 pm

(I am SO sorry...I got majorly distracted yesterday)

When Viola had finished cutting up the fruit, she found a bowl that she put it in and carried the cutting board and knife to the sink, washing them. When she finished she moved over to the counter and leaned back against it, watching Aimi. She couldn't help but give a slight laugh as she watched the girl
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 11:48 pm

(Its alright ahaha, ive been gone longer xD i understand)

Glancing back at Viola, hearing her laugh, Aimi pouted. "Are you laughing at my stepping stool? My stepping stool is amazing." Smirking at Viola, she grabbed the noodles, along with the blend that was on a shelf higher. Cradling the blender and noodles, she got down from her stool, and moved over to Viola, and the stove. Setting her items down, she pushed the blender closer to her bowl and set the noodles down next to the stove. Glancing into her pot she frowned, wondering why it wasn't boiling, then she realized her mistake, laughing at herself, she turned the one she had originally turned off and, making sure this time, turned on the stove one then smiled at Viola "I think i turned on the oven."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 5:32 pm

(Yeah, I'm trying to get ready to go away for college and now I've got World of Warcraft thrown into the mix...it's a mess haha)

Viola arched an eyebrow slightly at what Aimi said and got a slight grin on her face. "Oh, you know it." She gave the girl a light and teasing wink. She watched as Aimi carried the stuff over to the counter, and gave a smile to her "It happens sometimes." Viola watched Aimi some more and scowled slightly. It somewhat reminded her of her days of being a wife, scurrying around to get things ready for her husband. She had been innocent at one point in her life, and watching Aimi who she found to be quite innocent, she was reminded of her old self, earning a slight raise of one corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug 2013, 11:46 pm

After a second of the having the stove on high, the water began to boil, and Aimi poured some noodles into the pot then glanced to Viola. She realized that she had brought the blender out without actually mentioning what to do with it. Looking back to Viola, she smiled at her. "Can you put some ice in the blender along with the strawberries?" She figured, since Viola had offered earlier, Viola would be okay with doing this. Looking back at her noodles, Aimi grabbed a spoon, turning down the heat, and stirred the noodles not wanting them to be over cooked. 

(I'm sorry, v.v, ive had band camp and ive just been busy)
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 12:40 am

(You're fine. I haven't really been on much cuz...Well, I move out next week so you know.)

Viola nodded her head at Aimi and stated softly, "Yes, Ma'am." She turned and went to the freezer to get some ice. She opened the freezer door and brought out the ice tray, carrying it over to the blender where she put some ice into the aforementioned object. She returned the ice tray to the freezer before going back to the counter and placing the fruit she had cut up into the blender as well. She placed the top on the object and turned it on, watching as the blades cut up the fruit even more and ground the ice, all while mixing them together. She turned the blender off and stared at its contents.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 12:54 am

While Viola had worked on the drinks, Aimi focused back on the noodles, seeing how Viola didn't need help. After about 10 minutes, she pulled out a strainer, placed it into the since, then poured the noodles into the bowl then remembered a sauce that her brother made for noodles, that she used to love. Turning to Viola, Aimi smiled "Would you like some Alfredo sauce to go with the noodles, my brother used to make it for me, its amazing." Then after a moment, she realized that she needed cups to pour the smoothie into, and thinking about it, Aimi realized she had no idea as to where they would be, which shocked her, but also didn't at the same time. When she was at home all day, she had a water bottle so she just had to refill it. Looking at Viola, frowning and shaking her head, she spoke "It's sad. I don't know where the cups are."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 4:30 pm

Viola looked over her shoulder at Aimi when the girl spoke and after a moment nodded her head. "Sure. That sounds good." She turned around to face Aimi and smiled slightly at her. When Aimi said she didn't know where the cups were, the smile on Viola's face got somewhat softer and she spoke, "No worries. I can find them." She pushed herself away from the counter and began to check some of the cupboards until she found some glasses. She pulled them out and returned to the counter so that she could pour the mixture from the blender into them.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 12:04 am

After giving Viola a big smile, Aimi pulled out another pot, smaller this time, and set it on a different part of the stove, turning it on. She then moved to the fridge, pulled out a stick of butter, a stick of cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and milk. Cutting both of the sticks into smaller pieces she pushed them into the bowl, and gentle stirred them till they were more of a cream. Aimi then measured the cheese and milk before slowly pouring each, one at a time, into the sauce. Once it was mixed she pulled the spoon out, runs a finger across the back of the spoon to taste the sauce. "Mmmmm that turned out better then I thought. Wanna try?" Aimi held the spoon out, one hand underneath it to make sure nothing fell.

(I do apologize for going all detailed in the sauce, it's my gramma's recipe and I actually know how to make it xD)
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 8:06 pm

Viola smiled softly at Aimi as she watched the girl go about the kitchen. She scowled slightly after a moment wen Aimi offered her the spoon though. After waiting a minute, she shook her head and spoke softly, "Oh, no thank you. I'm alright." It wasn't necessarily that she didn't want to try the sauce. More that this was kind of like playing house, and that made her somewhat uncomfortable. She wasn't sure why, but it did. Maybe it was because she had already been a wife at one point, and perhaps that was what bothered her so much.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug 2013, 11:40 pm

Aimi had noticed the scowl, and it brought a frown to her face, though it only lasted for a second. What had she been expecting? Some special bonding moment over a spoon? Aimi knew she was being silly for being upset over a small thing like that. After going through some of the cabinets, Aimi finally found the bowls, and brought too down, she then grabbed a ladle and put it in the bowl that had the sauce. Grabbing another scoop spoon she stuck it into the noodles, then smiled at Viola "The food is ready then if you would like to get some first." She motioned to the bowls that sat on the counter next to her
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2013, 8:26 pm

Viola sighed for a minute and rubbed tiredly at the scar that stretched over her left eye. This entire situation was mentally exhausting for her, and she wasn't entirely sure why. Maybe it was again that she found that this was playing house and it felt wrong to her. She walked over to the bowls that Aimi had motioned to and took one of them. She went to the noodles, scooping some into it and then going to the sauce to place some over the top of the noodles. Then, instead of going to the table to sit down, Viola walked over to Aimi with the bowl. Her head was down for a few moments before she lifted it up and shot a bright and confident smile at the girl as she held the bowl out, "Here you go." She let her greenish-blue eyes lock with Aimi's, trying to get a good view of her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 2:31 pm

Shifting on her feet, slightly uncomfortable as Viola got her food, she looked just about everywhere expect the woman. So when she heard Viola speak she turned her head towards her. Shock was written all over her face when she saw that Viola was handing Aimi her bowl, as well as, the eye contact, and the smile that she was being given. It wasn't what she had expected, so she couldn't even control her eyes, as they turned a light blue along with a lime green out of curiosity. The curious and shocked look stayed on her face longer then she had wanted, knowing this, Aimi bowed her head just slightly to try to hide the blush that came to her cheeks, and the bright smile that came to her face as she took her bowl from Viola. "Thank you very much." She then moved towards the noodles, putting some in her bowl, then putting sauce on top of it before looking back at Viola, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 2:40 pm

As soon as Aimi moved away from her, Viola's bright smile faded away, leaving in its place a thin line for her lips. It wasn't exactly the reaction that she was seeking from the girl. She wanted Aimi to notice that this felt odd, but apparently it didn't feel odd for her, and it actually kind of made her happy. Viola watched Aimi curiously as the girl moved about. She had noticed the blush, but wasn't entirely sure what it had been for. She was silent still, quietly going over to the smoothies that she had made, bringing the glasses over to the table before sitting down herself, waiting quietly for Aimi as she now concentrated on the table in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 2:58 pm

Noting now, that Viola was acting a bit off, she realized that Viola wasn't one to smile like that. She hadn't been around the women in a long time, and she had forgotten that she wasn't like most others, the blush that Aimi had gotten, from being smiled at and making her shy, had faded, and her smile turned into a teeth smile, to a closed lip, close to forced smile, once she had grabbed her drink. Aimi only set her bowl down though before going and getting forks from a drawer. Setting one down in front of Viola, then sat down in the chair across from her. Still holding her fork, Aimi started to stir the sauce into her noodles as she spoke, quietly. "I'm sorry if I did something to make it awkward. I didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next