Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Great Oak Tree

Go down 
+3
Misuri Dachou
Kira Rexiouse
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nightflame
Scout

The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 12:41 am

"nice to meet you. Im Hiyagia." Noticing the different eye colors as he was talking he kinda started to just get lost. he thought it was fascinating when that type of stuff happened. He held out his hand after he got done looking at her eyes. Noticing how jumpy she was he spoke up a little bit "I dont bite" grinning at this lame excuse for a joke.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 1:33 pm

Nore glanced away, not meeting Hiyagia's eyes as she found it somewhat uncomfortable since he was staring at her own. She glanced to his hand though when he held it out, and stared at it for a moment before looking up at him, "Maybe not. But I might." She pulled her lip back slightly to show off a somewhat sharpened tooth. She only did so because she didn't find his joke very funny. Not that it had upset her...She just didn't think it was funny.
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat
Birthday : 1997-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 12:37 am

Hiyagia jumped back in surprise. Not expecting that whatsoever. even more since he made that crappy joke. He felt a little discomfort from the pain in his ankle but it was going away quickly because of the adrenaline that was now pumping through his blood. "well that was unexpected."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 12:42 am

Nore quietly looked around when Hiyagia jumped back. She didn't feel bad in the least for having given him a fright. He did need to be on his guard in a place like this. You never do know what psychopaths might be lurking...Someone like Len. She glanced at the boy when he spoke and responded to him with, "Around here you should expect the unexpected."
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 12:47 am

Now relaxing alittle bit the blood still pulsing through his veins he stood up straight. "I do. Just a little surprised." That was a huge lie. He wasnt really expecting that but hey, she wouldnt know that. He felt the pain on his ankle now and lifted it up.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 12:54 am

Nore tilted her head to the side, her blonde ponytail falling over one of her shoulders as she did so, "Surprised? Why am I surprising?" She was a rather curious girl now that she was getting a bit more comfortable with Hiyagia. She wasn't stuttering quite as much, or even as skittish. She just had plenty of questions for him.
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 12:57 am

"You just surprised me is all." Sitting back down he relaxed. If she wanted to attack him she already would have. His injured, as she can see. She could easily over power him if she wanted to. "If your going to kill me go for it." He said it in a kinda depressed voice.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 12:59 am

Nore shrugged her shoulders to what he said about her surprising him. She still didn't quite get it, but she wasn't going to press on that topic anymore. No, now she had something more interesting to inquire about. He had just told her to kill him if she was going to. It made her blink her eyes and stare at him before speaking, "Why is it that you're assuming that just because I have fangs, I'm planning on killing you?"
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 1:05 am

"no ma'am. You said always expect the unexpected and thats what im doing." Still sitting there a blank look on his face. He could act however he wanted. Emotions never really affected him unless they were really strong. Seeing how she reacted it seemed like she wasnt going to kill him. But he was still expecting other things.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 1:07 am

"Ohhh..." Nore let out a frustrated noise as she stamped her foot. "That's not what I meant. Not at all." She puffed her cheeks out some in irritation before slowly letting the air out of them. She watched Hiyagia for a moment before speaking once more, "I meant the races. Even if you see a cute little girl, expect there to be something weird about her."
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 1:10 am

"And that weird little thing about her could kill me. Just like you could right now." He smirked at what she did. He knew what she meant but didnt show it. He liked doing that to new people. It showed him how good of a person they were.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 12:24 pm

Nore stared in slight shock at his comeback, but it didn't take her long to grow somewhat irritated again. She stamped both of her feet this time, almost looking like a child about to throw a tantrum. "Oh! You're so...So frustrating!" She found it a bit insulting that this boy thought that she would want to kill him, as well as kept bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 11:15 pm

Moving over to the tree as she did this he say her getting more and more frustrated. So he stopped bringing in up. "Sorry." Knowing that he does frustrate people often he kept his mouth shut tapping his fingers against the side of his leg.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 11:19 pm

Nore gave a slight sigh at what Hiyagia said and stopped stomping around and acting like a child. She watched him a moment and spoke, "If I were going to kill you...I'd have done it by now." She tucked her hands into her pockets and glanced towards his hand, watching his fingers tap against his leg. She frowned slightly then and asked him a question, "Is there anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 11:35 pm

Seeing her look at his fingers tapping his leg he stopped. "No. Im a little ADHD." He hated sitting still for so long. "So what are you doing here by this Tree? Just climbing?" He started to walk around. In no general direction.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 11:42 pm

Nore blinked some at what Hiyagia said and replied, "Oh. I thought it was the pain." She didn't sound shocked or anything by the fact that he had ADHD, but it was more that she had just mistaken his actions. She watched him move around the tree, her eyes following him closely, "Yeah, pretty much. You?"
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013, 1:33 am

"Yea the pain doesnt affect me all that much. Ive been used to the pain." He said as he walked around the tree. He stopped walking around the tree. "I just walk around everywhere. Today its here at the tree."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013, 8:59 am

Nore smiled slightly at Hiyagia, "I see. You're tough then." She was silent for a moment after what the boy had sad. She looked at him blankly than spoke up, "Doesn't it get tiring? Walking so much?"
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013, 8:51 pm

Walking past her he stopped. "Yes ma'am. But walking usually doesnt tire me out very often." He went back to walking around the tree and picked up a stick. He looked over the stick for a little bit then smashed it against the tree breaking it into millions of pieces.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 12:48 am

Nore blinked some at what Hiyagia had said to her. She watched him for a moment, "Oh. You have a lot of endurance then." She quietly tucked her hands into her pockets and looked away. It wasn't until he picked up the stick that she looked back at him, catching him smashing it against the tree. She frowned slightly, "That was a little unnecessary, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 10:25 pm

"Nah, its just a stick." He picked up a little piece and pulled out his knife starting to wheedle it into something. He didnt know yet just whatever it turned into. He started walking around again, only stopping to wheedle when he would stumble a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 10:28 pm

Nore stared at him a moment, "Oh..." She frowned slightly and removed her hat from her waist band where she had tucked it. She placed it onto her head and then moved towards the tree, grabbing onto its branches before pulling herself up into it.
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 10:32 pm

Seeing Nore start to climb Hiyagia stopped wheedling and watched her climb. "Your pretty quick at climbing." "I couldnt do that if i wanted to right at the moment so Nice job" He went back to wheedling when the idea popped in his head. He was going to wheedle Nore climbing the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 10:37 pm

Nore glanced towards Hiyagia and smiled slightly. She was rather pleased with his compliment. "Thank you." She continued until she reached a higher branch and came to a halt, sitting on it sideways so that her legs dangled on one side and she could watch Hiyagia. "If you think I'm fast...You should see Ragamuffin climb a tree."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Oak Tree
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3