Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kitchen - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Kitchen - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kitchen - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kitchen - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kitchen - Page 5 I_vote_lcapKitchen - Page 5 I_voting_barKitchen - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kitchen - Page 5 I_vote_lcapKitchen - Page 5 I_voting_barKitchen - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kitchen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:49 pm

Mori grinned, trying hard not to laugh at Kyuzo especially after hearing the noise that almost escaped him but somehow he managed to hold back and keep quiet. Mori flicked his ears and stayed where he was, resting against Kyuzo's chest still trying not to laugh at the man. Hearing his comment about being old, he couldn't stop from laughing and he lightly messed with Kyuzo by cuddling his face into his neck.
"Nyan. You're not that old. Unknown's about four million years old and annoying as hel- but you don't see him forgetting anything anytime soon. So I believe it's just a trait of yours~"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:55 pm

Kyuzo couldn't help but making the same noise as before, these noises were coming out of his lips cause he wasn't expecting this kind of thing from Mori. The adult really needed to get his act together. "Trait of mine? I am not sure if I should think of that as a good thing." Kyuzo faintly frowned with a priceless expression though he did remember that Unknown was much older than him and yet he remembers things and here he was forgetting things left and right and he thought about that more clearly and the only real guess was that he probably was still to young or had a thing for forgetting things. It was strange especially to Kyuzo. Looking down to Mori as he cuddled into his chest he did cover his mouth and laughed sort of loudly into his fist, Kyuzo was laughing cause well at the moment he was having that cursed plushie imagination. "Though I already said it before I will say it again. You really are warm, Mori-kun."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:12 pm

Mori's shoulders shook due to the effort it took to keep from laughing at the sounds coming from Kyuzo and he couldn't help but smirk mischeavously, not moving away. Though hearing his comment did seem to make him stop laughing for a moment and take the time to reply seriously.
"You're thinking too much into it and not focusing even though you think you are. You're so caught up in worrying about your memory failure that you are not letting yourself take a step back and relaxing to actually try and remember what you need to."
The neko twitched on being called warm again and the laughter was not helping Kyuzo's case and that caused him to look up at Kyuzo with narrow eyes and then to smile a sickly sweet smile.
"Oh? You seem to be feeling warm as well, especially in the face."
He leaned forward again and teasingly bit Kyuzo's ear, his ears flicked back into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:20 pm

Kyuzo's expression went from a happy one to a dumb founded which became a stunned one. "Nani, what was that for?" Kyuzo rubbed his ear and made a very much lost expression, though he did hear everything that Mori said and he sighed shaking his head. "I know I need to get serious but that just seems to make me seem mean does it not?" Kyuzo softly took a hold of Mori's cheeks and did a soft noogie in them as he grinned almost way to happy. "Your such a silly neko!" Faint laughter was heard in the lowest part of his throat and he blinked as if going blank for a moment and he smirked. Kyuzo remembered something just now, his sister really did love sweets. Mainly, cinnamon buns. Who doesn't like cinnamon?, the adult stopped his gentle abuse on Mori's cheeks and it looked as if his arms went limp.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:31 pm

Mori just grinned up at him and shrugged happily, acting optimistic and he leaned back, twisting around again to fully face Kyuzo and he still couldn't help but snicker at him with his eyes deviously narrow. To Kyuzo's question about him being serious made him seem mean but Mori just shrugged to that since most times he was unable to take Kyuzo seriously. Making a small 'Nyan!' sound as his cheeks were taken hold up and abused, the neko twitched his ear continously till Kyuzo stopped for a second after having a moment to himself. Mori rubbed his sore cheeks and pouted at his friend.
"Nya~ This isn't a petting zoo. Be gentle, sheesh..."
He glanced to Kyuzo and flicked his tail, having it sway slowly behind him on the floor and he poked the man in the cheek trying to get his attention for it seemed that the Eternal's mind was far away.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:38 pm

Kyuzo took note of the touch and he looked to Mori fully before smirking. "I have to remember you are fragile." Kyuzo couldn't help but tease Mori and after saying that did Kyuzo touch Mori's left cheek with his hand as if showing that he didn't mean to hurt Mori. Emotionally, deep down never did he like to cause pain to those that are close and or dearest to him. That was just how he was. Kyuzo softly stroked Mori's left cheek with the back of his left hand now and then he asked. "Do you happen to know how to make a paper crane?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:50 pm

Mori blinked and frowned to Kyuzo before sticking his tongue out at him stubbornly for the teasing comment he had recieved. Being called fragile was something he greatly disliked since he recieved similar things because of his thin body. He blinked as Kyuzo put a hand to his face and looked to him, trying not to blush from the gentle touch. He huffed quietly and raised an eyebrow at the question. Random and off topic but he couldn't rememeber ever having done any origami. He shrugged helplessly since his childhood was a bit foggy or when he was much younger anyway.
"No, I don't believe so. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:55 pm

Kyuzo stopped the touching on Mori's cheek and he looked to Mori and spoke honestly. "My sister liked the crane." Sighing faintly, Kyuzo rubbed the back of his hand with his right hand and he looked away as if trying to think of someone who could make one. Kyuzo knew that if no one knew how to then he would have to do it on his own and that would be a pain. Kyuzo checked Mori's expression and he smirked as he leaned into Mori's face and placed a small kiss on the neko's head while moving a bit of his hair out of the way. "I'm starting to remember things that my sister liked now and that is a good thing that just means the closer it will be for this party to start out."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:11 pm

Hearing Kyuzo's reason and since the stroking on his cheek was no longer distracting him, he reached up and scratched the back of his own head as he glanced to the side wondering where his black book went. Most likely, it was somewhere buried under all the junk in his room but once he found it, he would be able to see how to make a crane and he opened his mouth to say so but Kyuzo's small peck stopped him and he looked away again, hearing his comment and replying with a small 'Hn.' Mori cleared his throat and gained control of himself as he gave Kyuzo a small smile before motioning his head to his bedroom door.
"See, what'd I tell you? And um, well, I'm pretty sure that I can look it up if you want."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 1:13 am

Kyuzo nodded as he smirked. "Hai, that would be helpful. All that I need is to make one and color it the same color as a sapphire. She liked that color sort of good." After saying that he looked to the back of his left hand and didn't really see anything on his hand, Kyuzo then glanced up curiously as he waited to hear what Mori would have to say. Books were always helpful in teaching people things, Kyuzo guessed it couldn't hurt to actually try to make one cause he surely wasn't going to make ten or more for that seemed to be to time consuming if anything else.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 7:01 pm

Mori nodded and stood up, backing away from Kyuzo as he began to worry where he left that book. If he couldn't find it, they would have to make a trip to the library but then again, the neko was sure that the book never left his room unless it was in his hands. Seeming to forget about Kyuzo for a while, he walked down the hall to his bed room, staring at the floor in dismay. How could he have lost it, it wasn't like his room was that messy...Well, it's seen better days. He blinked, coming back to reality and glanced back at Kyuzo over his shoulder.
"Why don't you go wait in the living room till I find it? I'm not so sure about the dyeing paper sapphire but I think I have some paper stashed somewhere in the living room table. Don't ask why."
And with that, he disappeared into his room, determined to find the book since it was pretty valuable and his father would kill him if he knew about him losing it. Starting with all the sketches on the floor, he began picking through things one by one in search for the journal.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 11:52 pm

Kyuzo actually stood up after Mori left and he looked to the side for a moment before smirking and saying trying to get Mori's attention as best as he could. "Oi, I am not going to intrude on you further then I have too. I'm going on to my apartment since I got some planning to do. If you find that book be sure to bring it over." Chuckling silently, Kyuzo decided to show himself outside the door and as he stood out there for a second he got a cigar in his mouth and as he walked away he lighted it pretty much trusting Mori that he had heard him as well as to meet with him in his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Jul 2013, 10:49 pm

Entering the kitchen, Kyuzo could not help but look over everything for it appeared that he had never seen this kitchen before which really he had seen it sometime back and kind of forgot on how it looked right now. Kyuzo simply began getting everything ready for cooking, first off he started with the rice which was kind of a fast process. Kyuzo had always made rice, it was something he was raised on and that was why it was easy to make. Kyuzo simply began the cooking of the rice and began adding chicken into the hot pan as well as adding spices that he knew. Golden hues seemed to dance as he thought of Mori eating this food right in front of him and then saying thank you. Kyuzo actually would not mind Mori saying thank you, just seeing him eat his food was enough for him. Gliding his pale hand over did he begin getting the rest of the food and adding it into the pan. Kyuzo simply stood still as he cooked, he of course smirked as he said softly. "The food will be ready soon, Mori-kun~"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Jul 2013, 2:14 pm

Mori flicked his ears and followed the male into the kitchen. Lost, hm? The neko pondered this as he wandered about before spotting that Kyuzo was getting to work so he went ahead, leaving him alone so that he wouldn't be a bother but he just sat at the table and watched from there curiously as the male worked on the food. The smells that wafted over to him made his mouth open, nearly drooling and he could feel his stomach begin to grumble noisily. He slumped a bit in his chair, hoping that Kyuzo didn't have good hearing like he did because that would be embarrassing.
His ears perked up at the announcement and he smiled gratefully. "Alright, Kyuzo-kun." His tail wagged, maybe he should drink something to hold himself off until Kyuzo was done with their food.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013, 12:52 am

Kyuzo couldn't help but keep smirking as he continued to cook the food that Mori wanted, just thinking about it made him smirk and with each smirk did he smile. Glancing his eyes over his shoulder at Mori did he hear him speak and couldn't help but chuckle lightly. "Is there any special way that you like your food? Does it matter?" Kyuzo asked this curiously while returning his golden hues on the food which was cooking. It wouldn't be much longer before his food is ready to be eaten. Shifting his left hand did he reach over for one plate nearest to him. Kyuzo simply placed the rice on one side of the plate along with the other sides like mashed potatoes with gravy on the one side. Quickly, he shifted the chicken into the rice and did a small stir as he blended the rice with the chicken which was seasoned with plenty of spices. "Of course. When one is hungry I suppose it doesn't matter." Kyuzo lowered the plate of food to Mori with his right hand while his left was on his hip. A smile was over his features as he looked at Mori silently with a open look over his features.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013, 10:47 pm

Mori flicked his tail as he waited for Kyuzo, wiggling back and forth as he sat on the chair, having shifted so many times that he was now sitting on his knees on the chair. His ears perked up as he heard Kyuzo and smirked lightly when the man answered himself and looked to the plate of food with a look that could only be described as the shock of being in heaven. Caught up in his excitement, he bounded up in his chair and pecked Kyuzo's cheek before grabbing a fork and digging into the food. 
"Mmn~. Thank you, Kyuzo-kun~."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2013, 7:10 pm

Kyuzo watched Mori after placing the food down and then his eyes went wide to the show of affection, Mori must of been starved to go ahead and eat the food rather than take his time and savor it. Not that he minded it. Kyuzo lightly laughed with his eyes lightly open as he placed his pale right hand over the cheek he had kissed. "Please chew your food. The last thing I want to happen is for you to choke." Kyuzo lightly laughed again as he turned around and began turning everything off. Mori was eating the food that he had made and that made his heart ache in  so many ways all of which were not bad. Kyuzo simply leaned against the counter with his arms crossed as he watched Mori, it was obvious he wasn't going to eat though if Mori wanted him to then that was another story. However, he was just going to watch him with a content look over his features. The mind of Kyuzo was long ignored and was still being ignored by Kyuzo, he didn't want his mind messing up anything so fragile or at least to Kyuzo did he think of it as fragile.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 2:14 pm

Mori dug into his food, smiling happily as he chewed, his tail wagging like a dog's behind him. The neko glanced up at the other male and tilted his head. Was he not going to eat? He flicked his eats, smiling up to Kyuzo. "Are you not hungry, Kyuzo-kun~?" 
{Bah Short ><}
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 8:15 pm

Kyuzo heard his question and he smirked faintly as he walked over to where Mori was sitting at, moving a chair back lightly did he sit down in the chair. Both of his pale hands graced his chin as they held his head up for a moment as he looked to Mori silently with a hint of playful aura. "I am a tad bit hungry, you go ahead and eat first. After you, I may just snack on some crackers." Kyuzo looked down to the table and its surface for a short time before glancing up and smirking. A moment or two passed by before he placed his right hand into his pocket and pulling out a napkin for Mori to use. "I am glad that my koibito loves my food~" Kyuzo said this in a light way with a hint of flirting added in.

(Oi, you are alright Mori-kun!)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 1:38 pm

Mori flicked his tail, smiling to Kyuzo as he took a seat besides him and he raised an eyebrow at the aura radiating around the male at the moment and his smile twisted into a small smirk and he tilted his head to the side just slightly. "Neh, if you're hungry, why not eat now~?" He chuckled, blinking as he spotted the napkin, granted there being some sause from the dish on his face but he licked it off from the edge of his mouth. No use in letting it go to waste. He cut off a piece of chicken and leaned forward on the table, offering some to him. "Neh, Kyuzo-kun, open up~~." He had no problem with the flirtatious attitude the male was providing. He didn't mind a game~.
{Thank you xD}
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 10:04 pm

Kyuzo blinked but then smirked as he looked to Mori silently and as he listened to him did he watch him with interest. Gold colored hues watched Mori slice some chicken on his plate, after that was everything lost within his mind. Mori was holding up some food and was asking Kyuzo to open up and allow the food inside of his mouth. Kyuzo chuckled and softly opened his mouth to allow the entry with food. "Ah." Kyuzo's voice was soft spoken and held nothing but fun. Mori was amusing him and that was not entirely bad. Mori was sharing his food with him and that made his heart beat faster within his chest, it was touching really. Kyuzo was grateful to Mori since he was sharing his food with him.

(Welcome! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 4:15 pm

Mori fed Kyuzo the chicken, grinning seeing as how the male was playing along with him and his tail wagged behind him as he tilted his head, watching him. "Neh neh, it's good, isn't it? Kyuzo was always really good in the kitchen. I'll have to get you an apron to wear~."His eyes glinted mischievously as he sat back in his chair and ate some more of the food.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 9:09 pm

Kyuzo felt the food be placed in his mouth and he softly chewed it silently with his eyes closed for a moment, hearing what Mori said made him smirk and then he leaned forward to Mori softly and petted his hair. Kyuzo's pale hand remained in Mori's hair as he moved some bits of hair out of his face and he lightly laughed to himself as well as to Mori. "Mori-kun, do what you want. Arigatou for sharing your food with me as well." Kyuzo stopped petting his hair and he simply laid his head on the back of both of his hands as he watched Mori for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 12:37 pm

The neko tilted his head towards the hand, smiling lightly as he was petted, his hair constantly a mess brushed out of his face. He stared at his company and flicked his ears curiously but the Eternal had moved his hand away. Mori chuckled and he set down his fork, done with his food and he sat back in his chair, sighing in content. "Thank you for the meal." He clapped his hands together, grinning at Kyuzo.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013, 6:20 pm

Kyuzo couldn't help but smile and as he watched Mori did that smile remain over his features. "Now that you are fed. What wish does Mori-kun have?" As he sat there and waited did he lightly laugh with his eyes closed and him leaning a bit back in his chair. "To put it simply. What does Mori-kun want to do now?" Kyuzo opened his eyes and he looked to Mori curiously but of course he blinked once and stood up on his feet. Standing in a straight posture did he place his arms snug around his waist like that of a belt. Kyuzo actually felt better if he was hugging himself, that way he wouldn't do any kind of harm to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013, 6:45 pm

Mori blinked and he looked up to the male as he thought about this. What to do now? Well, he had already came back to Miyagi after fulfilling another distasteful trip for his brother and had met up with his old friend. "Well...." The male appeared differently and when he had caught up with him, he had noticed that there was definitely something up with Kyuzo. He leaned forward, facing him once again. "What have you been up to? I mean, it's been a while since I've been here and it's almost been forever since we have sat down and talked so what's been on your agenda, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next